All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

laz wrote: 1 year ago this story is like a "neverendinggobstopper" well done
Oh, it will end, some day, but I gave the story a bit of a reprieve with the Ren Faire and fundraiser.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

If you want to be added/removed from this list above, let me know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
124 - Lesson learned?

“Maybe we should just leave them overnight.” Carrie said to Karen.

They were back in the shop after making tea and having some snacks in the kitchen. About 30 minutes had passed and nothing had changed. Tim, Tamara, and Sally were still standing with their hands tied and raised, while vanessa was cuffed to the railing of the steps. Karen had turned on the CCTV system, so she could watch them from when they were in the kitchen. Now they were standing with a cup of tea in their hands, watching the kids.

“No, please, not that long.” Tamara replied.

“Well, you are the one that got yourself tied up.” Her mother grinned.

“We’re only here because Nes got herself locked up and has the wrong key.” Sally stated.

Tim and Tamara could see Vanessa, but Sally was looking away from her.

“I am sorry I don’t know the difference yet, I thought these were the right keys. Next time I’ll test them before putting them on.”

“That would have prevented this from happening.” Sally said, sighing.

She knew once Nes had accidentally locked herself to the railing, that they would be at the merci of Karen and Carrie. It had not been something she was looking for. And it had taken much longer than Sally had expected before her mother and Carrie had shown up.

“There will be a next time?” Tamara said.

“Just let us go.” Sally pleaded.

“These prisoners are noisy, maybe we should gag them.” Carrie said.

“Mom! No. Just release us.” Tamara replied.

“That one is really noisy.” Karen said, pointing to Tamara.

Tamara did not reply, choosing to be silent and not push her mom or Karen. Sally grinned, as she could have predicted what would happen if Tamara had kept going.

“You know what?” Carrie asked Karen.

“Nope, tell me.”

“Vanessa is not really tied; she is just cuffed to the railing. Maybe we should, as a sort of punishment, tie her up a little more.”

“Great idea.” Karen replied.

“Oh no, not me. I don’t do getting tied up.” Vanessa countered.

“As if you have a say in it.” Tim laughed. “You caused us to be stuck standing here, I think it is a great idea.”

The other two prisoners, Sally, and Tamara, agreed.

“Really guys? You know I don’t like getting tied up.”

Vanessa pleaded, but it looked like a losing battle. The box with ropes and other stuff was standing not far from her. Karen put her cup on a counter and grabbed a rope and walked over to Vanessa.

“Grab the keys, will you, Carrie?” She asked her friend.

“Please, not now.” Vanessa pleaded one more time, pulling on her cuffed hand.

“Are we going to do this the easy way or the hard way?” Karen asked Nes.

It took a moment for Vanessa to answer, but she seemed to have made up her mind.

“I won’t resist. As Tim said, I caused them to be stuck there. So, I deserve this.” She answered, not looking happy.

“It won’t be that bad.” Tamara said.

“Oh, I don’t have an issue with how tight I get tied, I just don’t like it. I think I am afraid I can’t get out and nobody wants to release me.”

“You are in the company of the wrong family for that.” Karen grinned. “It is hardly ever you can escape on your own and you never know how long you will be tied.”

“Amen.” Tim stated, which made everybody laugh.

Carrie unlocked the cuff holding Vanessa prisoner.

“The keys look almost the same, but the one set does not fit in the other, while the other way around it does work. You just happened to have picked the wrong combination.” Karen explained to Vanessa why the keys she had did not fit. “I’ll have to color code them or something. Hands behind your back.”

“Give her the full treatment.” Sally grinned.

Karen could see that Vanessa was nervous.

“Don’t worry. If you cannot escape, which is most likely, we will release you.” She said to the young woman.

“Yeah, they will, but they don’t say when.” Tim added. “Just look at us.”

If vanessa had any doubts, it was too late now anyway, as Karen had wrapped the rope around Vanessa’s wrists which she placed palm to palm, cinching the rope, making it nice and snug. The knot was out of prying fingers reach, as usual. Karen was way too experienced to make a sloppy mistake like that.

“Let’s see how flexible you are.” Karen said, while wrapping another rope around Vanessa’s arms, just above her elbows, pulling it.

Vanessa was flexible enough to have her elbows tied together without complaining. She held her breath when Karen pulled the elbows together, but, to her credit, she did not complain. After taking a sip from her tea, Karen tied one of the longer ropes around Vanessa’s torso, incorporating the tied arms. The ropes got pulled a little tighter, which caused Ned to gasp.

“Does it have to be this tight?” The young woman asked.

“Didn’t you just say that you did not care how tight you were tied?” Carmen asked.

Nes kept quiet while Karen finished with a knot. The ropes prevented Nes from moving her arms, but it was obvious that Karen was not done, as she grabbed another rope.

“Sit down on the stairs again.” Karen told her prisoner.

Carrie helped, so that Vanessa did not hurt herself. After she sat down, Karen used simple double column ties to tie Vanessa’s legs just above and below the knees and at her ankles.

“That should hold you for a while.” Karen said, taking her cup of tea.

“No gag?” Carrie asked Karen.

“I’ll be quiet.” Nes said.

Last time she had been gagged, when she was tied to the chair, it had not been bad, but she preferred to be able to speak.

“You know what? Maybe a gag is a good idea.” Karen gave her cup to Carrie and picked up a ballgag from the box.

“No, please not that.” Vanessa pleaded.

“Real bondage deserves a real gag.” Karen stated.

Vanessa sighed and opened her mouth, letting Karen push the invading ball into her mouth. She had never been gagged with a ballgag and in contrast with the cleave gag she had sported earlier; this was on a different level. Karen had pulled the gag tight enough that Nes could not push it out.

“Hmmppfff.”

Moving her head to try to push the ball out did not much, and drool started to run from the corner of her mouth. The gag stayed put and Vanessa sighed again, resigning to being helpless.

“Can you release us now?” Sally asked.

“Oh, I don’t know. It was nice and quiet in the house without you lot.” Karen grinned.

“Mom!” Tim called out.

“Come on, please?” Tamara added.

“It is not a very strenuous position you are in; you can survive a little longer.” Karen said.

All three standing prisoners started to complain. Carrie looked at Karen.

“They do not learn, do they?” She grinned.

Ten minutes later Carrie and Karen walked out of the barn, again turning off the light and closing the door, leaving the three now gagged prisoners standing in the middle of the shop, the winch pulled a little higher, forcing them onto their toes. And one hogtied young woman on the floor. They did not hear the muffled screams in protest.

“When will they learn?” Carrie asked.

“Don’t know, maybe tonight. More tea?”

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You describe things so vividly, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Nes probably could have gotten by with light bondage but she talked her way into the hogtie, didn't she?
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Loved how Carrie and Karen didn't free them just yet. Let them suffer a little longer and turn it up ever so slightly with Nes getting a hogtie and the 3 others winched up a little more. Thanks.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Love how Vanessa go herself into trouble - that her friends were not spare either was a nice touch. Questions is: Will they have to stay there the whole night? Also nice the exchange between Karen and Tamara: Tamara knowing exactly that pushing Karen is no good idea!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

It hard to say who is still having fun. Sure, three of them are still their own children, but Nes is both new and not part of the family. Oh, well, it will likely have a happy end anyways. Nicely done
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

This is what you call learning the hard way :lol:
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Wow the story has really gone a long way since I've last commented, I'm surpised to see it keep going but its a very pleasent surprise, the fact that you can still get things out of this seemingly simple premise speaks to your talent and ingenuety as an author.

I'd say 'keep up the good work' or something like that but seeing how you've managed to do it until now I don't think its necesary :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TimChimp wrote: 1 year ago the fact that you can still get things out of this seemingly simple premise speaks to your talent and ingenuety as an author.
Thank you, much appreciated. Still more to come.
Mask6190 wrote: 1 year ago This is what you call learning the hard way :lol:
That's what you get if you get tied up...
Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago it will likely have a happy end anyways. Nicely done
Isn't it always?
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Love how Vanessa go herself into trouble
She's not done yet.
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Nes getting a hogtie and the 3 others winched up a little more.
Just making it a bit more interesting.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago Nes probably could have gotten by with light bondage but she talked her way into the hogtie, didn't she?
Now where is the fun in that?

New chapter below.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], [mention]GreyLord[/mention], [mention]Beaumains[/mention], [mention]Trammel[/mention], [mention]Bandit666[/mention], [mention]TightsBound[/mention], [mention]Mask6190[/mention], [mention]Canuck100[/mention] [mention]dogrednuht123[/mention]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
125 - Family fun

“You did what to our daughter?”

“We tied her up.” Karen replied.

Theo looked at his wife and started to laugh.

“Nes got herself tied up? And she did not complain? She always said she wanted to tie people up, not get tied up herself. We found that out when we found her boyfriends, there were several, tied up on her bed or in her room.” He stated.

Theo and Jean Wiedemann looked at each other in surprise.

“Well, at least it explains why she was not picking up her phone.” Jean said.

Karen and Carrie were standing in front of the garage of the house, as Theo and Jean had just arrived to pick up Vanessa. It was just after 10 PM. The fact that Vanessa had been at the house was a surprise, but the kids were all old enough to make their own appointments, so Karen and Carrie had not asked. And there was enough room in the house for guests to stay over if they wanted or needed.

“She handcuffed herself and could not get out, as she had the wrong key. We decided that for that fact, we would tie her up, sort of a reminder to be more careful next time.”

“Next time?” Theo asked.

The way Vanessa’s parents behaved was a surprise to both Karen and Carrie.

“My, oh, sorry, our kids play bondage games all the time. Anybody coming to this place could bump into somebody being tied up. Let me show you.” Karen stated.

Vanessa’s parents were an interesting couple. Theo was tall, while Jean was short. He was almost a foot taller than she was. They were about Karen’s and Carrie’s age. But they looked relaxed and the fact that their daughter was bound and gagged did not seem to phase them.

“Want to to see them?”

Indicating to follow them, together they walked to the shop, opening the door, and turning on the inside light.

“Oh, I see what you mean by people around are get tied up.” Jean grinned when she saw Tamara, Tim, and Sally.

All three were still tied as before, just stretched out a little more as Carrie had tightened up the winch during the last visit, so they were standing on tip toe. All had been gagged with a cleave gag with a big knot in it. It did not work as well as the ballgag in Vanessa’s mouth, but it reminded them that they were helpless to do something about it.

“Hmmmpppfffff.” The hogtied woman on the floor mumbled, as the ballgag that filled her mouth worked well.

Vanessa looked uncomfortable that her parent saw her in this position.

“Hello, Nes. Enjoying yourself?” Jean asked her daughter.

The result was a load of gag talk from Nes that nobody understood, making her father and mother laugh again.

“And your friends joined you? That is nice.”

They had all met at the swim meet, this was not the first time they came together, but Theo and Jean had not been at the house much, other than dropping Vanessa off earlier in the day. But since Karen and Carrie had been out, they had not met up.

“Hmmppffff.”

Whatever Nes was saying, it was not clear even to Karen who had gotten pretty good at gag talk over the years.

“It is probably time to let them go.” Carrie said, looking at her watch. “They have been here for a while, although Vanessa has not been tied as long as they were.”

“Maybe we should keep her like this?” Theo asked, looking at Jean.

“What? You mean we leave her here or we take her home like this?”

“Take her home like this.” Theo said. “Or leave her here, fine by me.”

“Hmmpppfffff.”

Vanessa was shaking her head and fighting her bonds, but the ropes did not give and there was no way for her to escape. It was obvious she did not want to stay tied, or worse, being transported like this to their home.

“It might be a good lesson. I know Vanessa is afraid that she will not be released, but I assume that if she stays here, you will let her go?”

“Eventually.” Karen grinned. “There is no swimming tomorrow, so whatever you decide, fine by us.”

Vanessa did not look happy, but she calmed down, looking like she resigned to the fact that her parents would keep her tied longer. She knew that in a sense it was her own fault, but being reliant on somebody else to release her was part of that nagging feeling that on the one hand was irritating, but on the other hand also exciting. Although she was wondering how long they would keep her tied.

“Hmpff.”

“What was that my dear?” Her mother asked.

“Hmpff.”

“I have no idea what you are trying to say.” Jean grinned, teasing her daughter.

Vanessa looked a lot like her mother, but she had the length of her father, being taller than her mother.

“I think we just take her home; she always prefers to sleep in her own bed.” Theo said.

“We might have to add some ropes so she can’t fall of the bed.” Jean added.

Carrie and Karen grinned. Vanessa had quieted down, it looked like she had given up getting free, and the others had been silent, they were still gagged too, while they watched what was going on. All had been transported by car at some point in time.

“We have a cart that you can use to get her to the car.” Karen said, pointing at the cart in the shop.

“Oh, no, that is not needed. I’ll just pull the car up to the shop and I can carry her.” Theo said. “Looks like she is already wrapped up. Don’t go anywhere while I get the car, vanessa.”

The parents grinned, while the kids groaned, hearing the corny joke. It did not take long for Theo to get the car, a silver Ford Explorer, in front of the door. Karen had opened the large door, so that it was easier to get Vanessa to the car.

“Ready daughter of mine?” He asked the helpless young woman.

“Hmpf.” Vanessa replied, shaking her head.

She knew she was helpless and whatever her father wanted to do; she could not resist. Somewhere it excited her, to her own surprise. She had thought that the fear of not being released would be the mean thing she had to deal with, but being tied and not knowing when she would be released sort of took over. Not that she would tell her parents that, or the others, for now, as she might end up staying tied longer.

“Here we go.” Theo said, as he lifted Vanessa by her bonds at shoulder and ankles.

“Hmmmmppppffff.” Vanessa called out, hoping her father would not drop her.

He did not, as he carried her safely to the rear of the car. The trunk area was empty, except for a bin, which would be sharing the space with her.

“Comfy?” Theo asked his daughter.

“Hmmppfff.”

“We’ll leave soon. Don’t go anywhere just yet.” He grinned, pushing the button to close the hatch.

Carrie, Jean, and Karen had been watching the proceedings.

“Ready to go, dear?” Theo asked his wife.

“Yep, let’s go, it is getting late, and I have to work tomorrow.”

“See you soon.” Jean said to Karen and Carrie. “We’ll be helping out with the fundraiser.”

They got in their car and with a wave, drove off.

“Now let’s get these kids of ours released.” Carrie grinned.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Enchanting and exciting to read. Vanessa should learn something from this. But I'm not sure what.
Spy Task Force Completed
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

great chapter
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Absolutely delightful as always, and so apt that Vanessa found herself remaining hogtied and gagged for the journey home, I do hope we see more of her in bondage, maybe her mother too, could be one heck of a fundraiser
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago Absolutely delightful as always, and so apt that Vanessa found herself remaining hogtied and gagged for the journey home, I do hope we see more of her in bondage, maybe her mother too, could be one heck of a fundraiser
I do like the way the [mention]Bandit666[/mention] is thinking. In the fundraiser, we should see Vanessa and her mom tied up in an interesting way.
Spy Task Force Completed
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Love the introduction of her family and how unphased they were by Vanessa being bound. Also love how you are working Vanessa's character development into a full blown bondage character and past her fears in a playful nature. Great job.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I somehow feel bad for Ness but know that this will make her a full part of this family and the games. One little disadvantage: Now she is nowhere safe anymore. Not at home, not at Karen's place. But I can also not wait top see her tie up others as well and get her revenge!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellent chapter! Another new character - it will be interesting how she will fit in with the bunch!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 1 year ago One little disadvantage: Now she is nowhere safe anymore.
Most of them are not safe wherever they go within the family. :D
dogrednuht123 wrote: 1 year ago Love the introduction of her family and how unphased they were by Vanessa being bound.
More fun of the characters can both do the bondage and experience the bondage.
GreyLord wrote: 1 year ago
Bandit666 wrote: 1 year ago we should see Vanessa and her mom tied up in an interesting way.
I had not even thought about that one. Tamara is first... chapter 126 below.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

126 - Gone mad

Tamara looked around for her mother, who she knew was somewhere on this floor of the hospital. It was one of the quieter floors, which made it slightly easier.

“At the side desk, Tamara.” One of the nurses who knew both Carrie and Tamara called out.

Tamara did find her mother at the mentioned desk.

“Hi mom.” She greeted.

Carrie had been busy doing paperwork and had not seen her daughter come up.

“Oh, hi Carrie. Thanks for coming early.”

“No problem. We did not make it too late last night.”

Tim and Tamara had been out to the Friday evening events of the Ren Faire, it’s opening night and they had a good time, but both knew that they were helping during the hospital fundraiser, so they had come home in time. Tim was doing stuff at the fair, while Tamara was volunteering at the hospital fundraiser. The open house would not start for another 2 hours.

“You ready to be crazy?” Carrie asked.

“I am not crazy; you must have mistaken me for somebody else. Just wait till I fly out of here on my angels’ wings.” Tamara grinned.

“You could have stayed out late; all you have to do is lie down on a bed.” Carrie grinned. “Let’s see if we can find Eliza, she will be looking after you.”

They walked through the hospital to the mental health wing. Most of the wing was closed of for visitors, for various reasons, but they had come up with the idea to put somebody on a bed in the main area of the hospital. And Carrie had voluntold Tamara. It had not taken much convincing before Tamara agreed, although she had no idea yet what they were planning to do.

“Hi Eliza.” Carrie called out when she saw the person she needed.

Eliza was a little older than Carrie, and she was soft spoken. She was taller than both Carrie and Tamara.

“This must be Tamara. Thank you for being our volunteer.”

“No problem, glad to help.”

“Did your mom tell you what we will be doing?”

“No, she didn’t want to spoil the surprise, or maybe she was afraid I would back out.” Tamara grinned.

“Oh, don’t worry, soon you will not be able to back out.” Eliza laughed.

Not exactly knowing what that meant, Tamara started to become a little nervous, which Eliza picked up on.

“Don’t worry, we are just teasing. Let me show you what we have planned.”

Eliza guided Tamara into one of the rooms which was currently vacant. In the room stood a hospital bed that was decked out with a 12-point Segufix restraint system.

“Think you can escape from that?” Carrie asked.

“Not likely.” Tamara said, looking at the straps. “I assume I will be strapped in that?”

“That is the plan. Objections?” Eliza asked.

“Let’s do it.” Tamara said, and she wanted to sit on the bed.

“Not that fast. There are a few preparations. You can go behind the curtain and change, underwear stays on. Just leave your stuff on the chair, I’ll lock the door once you are out in the hallway. I would suggest no phone or wallet, you would not be able to use them anyway.”

“Okay.”

Tamara got behind the curtain and changed into the hospital gown. The gown was not a standard hospital gown, with the impossible to tie strings, but more like a pajama with separate top and bottom.

“Am I supposed to put on the diaper?” Tamara asked.

“You can if you want. I don’t know how long you can go between visits, but I don’t know how long you will be on the bed exactly. I would suggest going to the washroom first anyway.”

Once Tamara had done what she needed to do, Eliza directed her to the bed. She noticed that Tamara had indeed put on the diaper.

“Don’t worry, nobody will see the diaper once you strapped in.” Eliza stated.

There were 5 straps going all the way and partially over the bed.

“These are for your legs.” Eliza said as she strapped Tamara’s ankles in the Segufix restraints. She showed Tamara how the system worked. The strap was fixed to both sides of the bed and the ankle straps attached to the main strap kept her legs about a foot and a half apart. They locked with special magnetic locks, which Tamara figured she would not get out of without the tool.

“All good?”

“Yes.” Tamara replied.

“I’ll see you later, Tamara.” Her mother told her. “I’ll leave you in the care of Eliza, I have to get back to work.”

“Okay, see you later, mother.”

Carrie ran her fingers on her daughters’ bare feet, ticking her, which caused Tamara to laugh.

“Cut it out.” She laughed.

“Love you.” Carrie said before leaving the room.

The next strap was very similar to the ankle strap, except it went just above the knees. The distance between the straps going around Tamara’s legs was shorter than the ankle straps and Tamara found that her legs were in a comfortable position. She tried moving her legs, but the bonds did not give her much play.

“The next one is a bit more elaborate, as it will cover your hips.”

Tamara had to lie down completely now, as she had been sitting up while Eliza strapped her legs in. First Eliza fitted the waist strap. The principal was the same as the legs, except it was a single strap. It was wider and fitted closely around Tamara’s waist. Eliza pulled the straps tight. A second strap ran between Tamara’s legs. The bottom was connected to the bottom of the waist strap, the top was fixed to the top of the waist strap. As Eliza had mentioned, this strap covered most of Tamara’s waist and hips, concealing the diaper.

“I start to feel pretty helpless.” Tamara said, trying to wriggle around.

“We’re not done yet.” Eliza grinned.

The next strap was not fixed to the bed but were connected to the waist straps. It went around her upper body, just below her breasts. Two straps came from the top of the bed and got fixed to the strap around her upper body. They crossed between her breasts.

“These straps will prevent you from moving up and down. There will be some more shortly.

“Okay.” Tamara replied, feeling more and more helpless.

It was different from being tied up with rope. Having her arms crushed together behind her back and being left in a hogtie for hours put a lot of strain on her body, this system was almost relaxing.

“Ready to continue?” Eliza asked Tamara.

“Sure.”

Before fixing the next straps, Eliza repositioned them a little. Tamara rested her head on the bottom of the strap and Eliza fixed a strap over Tamara’s forehead. She could no longer lift her head up. The ends had Velcro on them, for quick release when needed. Another strap, attached to the strap across her forehead, went under her chin. This one was also tightened with Velcro. Two straps ran from the top of the bed to the base of the straps around Tamara’s face and prevented more movement.

“Want to scratch your nose?” Eliza asked.

“No, why?”

“Because your arms are next, and this would be the last opportunity to do that.” Eliza grinned.

Tamara was happy she had short hair, it would not be in the way or cause a tickle. Four more straps were left. Two, fixed to the side of the bed, went around each arm just above the elbow. The last two each went around a wrist. Tamara found she had a little bit of play, but she figured out quickly that escaping this was pretty much impossible.

“All done. How does it feel?” Eliza asked.

“Comfortable actually. I think I can sleep this way.”

“Don’t snore too loud.” Eliza laughed.

She looked at the clock.

“I’ll have to get your paperwork. Don’t go anywhere, I’ll be right back.”

Eliza laughed about the corny joke, as she was sure Tamara would not be going anywhere. She locked the door behind her, leaving a helpless Tamara alone in the room. While Eliza got the paperwork, Tamara tried how much freedom she had, which was not much. With the straps around her arms, she was pretty much helpless. The rest was overkill. After fighting her bonds for a few minutes, she gave up and relaxed. It did not take long before she heard the door being unlocked.

“I am back.” Eliza called out.

With her head strapped, Tamara was unable to see her unless she was leaning over the bed.

“Based on the paperwork, you are here for evaluation. You have suicidal tendencies, hence why we need to keep you in restraints.”

Eliza put the paperwork at the foot of the bed and placed some other items next to Tamara on the bed before she unlocked the brake of the bed and opened the door. All that Tamara could see was the ceiling and occasionally Eliza when she leaned over while pushing the bed. They went into an elevator and went down 2 levels. More hallway followed, before Eliza placed the bed along a wall in a wide hallway. Tamara knew where she was as she recognized the area. It was not far from the cafeteria.

“This part of the hallway is monitored by security, both through CCTV and physical staff. They know you are here for the open house and will check on you every time they walk by. I’ll check in in 30 minutes just before the open house starts. If you need anything, just let them know. Questions?”

“No, I am good. I’ll just study the ceiling while I wait for the visitors to come by.”

Tamara knew that the tour through the hospital was guided, so she suspected there would be lots of waiting to do.

“Okay, see you later.”

While waiting, Tamara closed her eyes and relaxed, there was not much she could do anyway. It would have been nice of she could have seen a clock, but all that she could see was ceiling. She could hear people walk by, but not many commented on her. Now all she had to do was wait for the tours to start…

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Something new. As always, it is up to your high standards. A fun read, [mention]slackywacky[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well is that a nice little twist on a hospital visit, such fun, though one small point, you missed the medical gag lol,

But seriously [mention]slackywacky[/mention] its a great update as always and the fun simply never ends,
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Surely Tamara has been in worse predicaments! I love the hospital scenario!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great addition as always. This was not what I expected from a hospital fund-raiser, but sometimes you have to find a bondage-scenario in the strangest of circumstances.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Oh, this is going to be interesting. I wonder if there is going to be any misunderstandings :lol:
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Mask6190 wrote: 11 months ago Oh, this is going to be interesting. I wonder if there is going to be any misunderstandings :lol:
Tamara is there for everyone's enjoyment. How could there be any misunderstanding? :lol:
Spy Task Force Completed
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic