All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 6 months ago you have amazing talent to be able to make a story for everyone sizzle.
It is a thin line to walk though. But I'll try to still make it 'sizzle' as you said without turning it into an 18+ story.
Thanks for reading and commenting, y'all.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
KCMand
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KCMand »

Great update as always. Masterful writing.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great as always, but I think the bold text is not intended
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 6 months ago but I think the bold text is not intended
Nope. Fixed (I think)

crisronaldo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by crisronaldo »

slackywacky wrote: 6 months ago
GreyLord wrote: 6 months ago you have amazing talent to be able to make a story for everyone sizzle.
It is a thin line to walk though. But I'll try to still make it 'sizzle' as you said without turning it into an 18+ story.
Thanks for reading and commenting, y'all.
why it would be great if it was like your other stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

crisronaldo wrote: 6 months ago why it would be great if it was like your other stories
Maybe, but I don't like to write about families in an 18+ way. Too easy to end up with things I don't like to write about. There need to be some innocence in these stories. I thought about it, but decided against it. So, this story will stay an all ages accessible story.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

crisronaldo wrote: 6 months ago why it would be great if it was like your other stories
Maybe, but I don't like to write about families in an 18+ way. Too easy to end up with things I don't like to write about. There need to be some innocence in these stories. I thought about it, but decided against it. So, this story will stay an all ages accessible story.
I commend you for that decision, @slackywacky. I agree that the inocnce in All in the family gives the story a significant part of its very great appeal.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
ILoveHandsUp
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ILoveHandsUp »

ILoveHandsUp wrote: 6 months ago I love this part!
Glad you like my stories. Thanks for reading and commenting.
Yeah, I should really look at all your stories for "hands up" moments.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

ILoveHandsUp wrote: 6 months ago Yeah, I should really look at all your stories for "hands up" moments.
'All in the family' has some, 'Summer Camp' probably too, 'It is just a game' does not. I will try to add a moment in 'It is still just a game', but for the moment it does not. Both 'Hitchhiker' and 'Bondage model by choice' have both one or two.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@Caesar73, @GreyLord, @Beaumains, @Trammel, @Bandit666, @TightsBound, @Mask6190, @Canuck100 @dogrednuht123

If you want to be added/removed from this list above, let me know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
132 - Backyard Bound BBQ

“Ladies and gentlemen, we have arrived.”

Mark grinned as he parked the van next to his shop. Compared to Karen and Miranda, he lived at the other side of town. Like Karen, Mark owned a plot of land that had a ranch style house on it and a shop. It was not as big as Karen’s plot, but he did not have any nearby neighbors, so it did not really matter.

“Hmmppffff.”

He could hear more muffled sounds coming from the prisoners in the back of the van. The trip had taken almost 40 minutes, mostly due to a detour he had to make due to construction, and the prisoners had become more vocal the longer the trip lasted, although their gags did not allow for much noise. Tim got out on the passenger side and opened the sliding door that allowed access to the cargo area of the van. Three gagged faces looked relieved at him.

“Undo the hogties and we’ll take them out back, I’ll fire up the barbeque.” Mark said. “I have some nice steaks in the fridge.”

The twins got to work, first releasing Miranda from her hogtie. With help from Tim and the twins, she got out of the van, where Mark was waiting.

“Enjoying yourself?” He asked the blonde.

“Hmmppffff.”

Mark had no idea what she was trying to say, although Miranda turning her back to him could be seen as an indication as to what she wanted. She looked at him over her shoulder.

“You are not going to be released yet. Dinner is not ready.” He grinned.

Miranda gave a sigh and just waited for things to come. Moments later Karen joined her, also still tied, and gagged. All three females had cooperated, allowing the boys to tie and gag them, but Fay was fighting the twins when they tried to untie her. She threw herself around, making it impossible for Jacob and Lucas to untie her legs. It was clear by the big smile on her face that she was playing with them.

“If she is fighting you, she can stay where she is.” Her father said.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Fay grunted, still fighting the boys.

“Okay, sounds like a plan.” Jacob replied as he climbed out of the van, followed by Lucas.

Fay was still moving around the van, trying to get to the door. When Tim started to close the side door of the van, Fay started to shake her head and pleaded with Tim.

“You can wait, as your father said. Should have worked with us, instead of fighting us.” He grinned as he pulled the door shut.

“Take our prisoners to the deck at the back of the house, I’ll open the kitchen door and put the kettle on for coffee and tea.” Mark said, indicating to the boys where to go.

Karen and Miranda let themselves be guided to the deck, it was a large deck, easily having space for 20 people, with several outdoor seating spots. Mark joined them from the kitchen door.

“Tea or coffee?” He asked Miranda.

“Hmpf.” She replied.

“And you?” Mark looked at Karen.

“Hmpf.”

Both replies sounded the same.

“Okay, 2 teas coming up.”

“How did you understand that?” Lucas asked Mark.

“I didn’t, but I already knew what Miranda and Karen drink normally.” He replied, grinning.

Miranda sighed and rolled her eyes. She was looking around the backyard. Other than the big deck, there was a barbeque area, a clothesline, and an inground pool. Sod covered the rest of the back yard up to the tree line.

“They have a pool.” Lucas stated.

“Darn, I forgot my swimming trunks.” Jacob added.

The weather was warm enough for the pool and Miranda could see that her boys were eager to get into the pool. Miranda’s house did not have a pool, and Karen had an above ground pool, which was a lot smaller than this backyard pool.

“You can’t swim in those clothes.” Mark said, indicating their medieval costumes. “And I do not have swimming trunks. Maybe next time, okay? Tim, can you fire up the BBQ?”

While Tim headed to the BBQ, Karen and Miranda were kind of waiting for there release. Mark came out of the kitchen and brought two cups of tea for them.

“Here’s your tea.” He smiled. “All you have to do is escape and you can drink it.”

Karen looked at Miranda, before grinning and walking over to the other helpless woman.

“Hmmppfff.” Karen indicated, telling Miranda to turn around.

The boys had not tied them very extensively, just a single knot for their wrists and for their elbows, but without help they would not escape. Now that they could work together without the boys interfering, it did not take long for Karen to release the ropes on Miranda’s elbows and wrists. With her hands free, Miranda took only moments to undo her gag and pull the stuffing out of her mouth.

“Ugh, where is that tea?” She stated, throwing the gag on the table.

“Hmmppfff?” Karen mumbled.

It was obvious she was waiting for Miranda to untie her.

“Oh, hush. I am drinking my tea. I blame you for this kidnapping. If I had not been in the tent helping you, I would not be here.” Miranda stated with a smile on her face.

“That would have been a shame.” Mark said, as he walked out of the kitchen towards the BBQ with some stakes on a plate.

Miranda grinned. She was enjoying the attention Mark was giving her, even if it meant she had to be tied up. After Danny, he was the total opposite, constantly paying attention to her.

“Hmmppfff?” Karen mumbled again.

She wanted to drink her tea, but with her hands still tied and the gag in her mouth, that was a little hard to do.

“Tim, maybe you should release your mother, while the twins can get Fay out of the van. I think she has been in there long enough.” Mark said.

“Okay.” Lucas said.

Together the twins ran to the van, while Karen walked over to Tim at the BBQ.

“Maybe Miranda can untie you, I am looking after these steaks.” Tim said.

“Hmmppffff.” Karen grumbled, walking to Miranda.

“I was not going to release you yet. Maybe Mark will do it.” Miranda laughed.

Karen sighed as she went from one to the other, looking for somebody who would help her. It looked like Mark was indeed the person, as he indicated she should turn around. Instead of releasing her, he used the scarf that had been Miranda’s gag, as a blindfold for Karen.

“Hmmppffff.” Karen grunted.

Before she knew what happened, Mark had tied her ankles together, using the rope that had been used to tie Miranda. Since she did not want to fall, she remained standing still. She felt another rope being added just above her knees. It looked like she was not going to be released just yet. She was glad she was not wearing high heels, as keeping her balance was slightly more difficult.

“Ah, here comes my daughter.” Mark said, as the twins came around the house.

If he had thought the twins would untie Fay, he was wrong. Together they carried her, still tied in the hogtie, to the deck.

“We can’t get the knots undone.” Lucas said to Fay’s father.

“Her fighting her bonds has not helped. I think we need a knife.” Jacob added.

Carefully, fay was smart enough not to fight them when they carried her to the back of the house. Gently the twins placed her on the deck.

“Hmmppffff.” Angry grunts came from the young woman who was now fighting her bonds again.

“Steaks are almost ready.” Tim interjected.

“Oh, that means I better get the other stuff out.” Mark said.

He had been holding on to Karen.

“Miranda, can you hold on to Karen, while I get bread and condiments? I don’t want her to fall.”

“I have an idea.” Miranda said as she took over from Mark. “You got some more rope?”

“There is some left in the van.” Lucas said, before he ran off.

“Hmmppfff?” Karen mumbled, wondering what Miranda was up to.

“Jacob, give me a hand.”

Together they carried Karen off the deck onto the grass and towards one of the poles from the clothesline, although Karen had no idea where they were going. Lucas came back with the rope and Miranda wrapped the rope simple a few times around Karen and the steel pole, before knotting the rope.

“This way you won’t fall.” Miranda grinned.

Mark had put everything he had brought from the house onto the patio table.

“Come on, eat them while they are warm.” He said, as Tim brought the steaks.

“I’m hungry.” Miranda said.

“Hmmppfffff.”

“Hmmppppffffffff.”

Both Fay and Karen moaned in their gags, but the others on the deck ignored them and started on their steaks.

“Escape and you can join us.” Mark laughed.
Last edited by slackywacky 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Now I'm reminded I need to make my lunch for tomorrow :lol:

As always, quality work from you slackywacky!

Also, is it Fay or Frey?
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Hot update. Love where this is going with Karen. Always enjoy when she is the center of bound attention. Pole ties are always a favorite. Loved the part at the end with the comment about the stakes. Curious if you meant steaks or if you really meant stakes like tent stakes for spreading out Karen and Fay. Either way I am sure the next part is going to be great. Thanks for the update. Always enjoy your stories.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Mask6190 wrote: 5 months ago Also, is it Fay or Frey?
It is Fay.
dogrednuht123 wrote: 5 months ago Love where this is going with Karen.
I think Mark fits right in the way he teases the women.
And I fixed the spelling on the steak (instead of stake).

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellent chapter :) I have the feeling Karen and Fay will go hungry - that is so mean by the boys :) :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Leaving Karen and Fey tied up is not a bad idea. It might have been good to ungag them, let them have some tea, and feed them. Feeding a tied up woman is great fun. Your great family story continues, @slackywacky. Well done Grand Master.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I am still waiting for Mark to finally confess his love to Mrianda. Or is this bbq just the set-up for him? Thanks for posting
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

Forgive me @slackywacky but this is just hot. Perhaps they are lucky and may stay all night tied up? I wouldn't mind... :twisted:
There always can be a few more ropes.
KCMand
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KCMand »

@slackywacky Hoping you are doing well. Can’t wait to get another riveting chapter.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

KCMand wrote: 3 months ago @slackywacky Hoping you are doing well. Can’t wait to get another riveting chapter.
I am working on updating all my stories. Coming soon to a browser near you.

Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

:D :D :D
There always can be a few more ropes.
hafnermg
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by hafnermg »

slackywacky wrote: 2 months ago I am working on updating all my stories. Coming soon to a browser near you.
Can't wait!!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

hafnermg wrote: 2 months ago Can't wait!!
See below :)

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@Caesar73, @GreyLord, @Beaumains, @Trammel, @Bandit666, @TightsBound, @Mask6190, @Canuck100 @dogrednuht123

If you want to be added/removed from this list above, let me know.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
133 - Strapped and teased

Tamara looked relieved when one of the nurses came up to her and removed the gag.

“Your mother wanted you to know that she will be coming for you as soon as her shift is done.”

“Okay, thank you. I assume you cannot let me out?”

“No, sorry, I do not have the key. But I will take you somewhere more private, instead of being here in the hallway. The open house is over for today, so you just must wait for your mother.”

The bed with Tamara rolled down the hallway and into an unused room. All that Tamara could see was the ceiling, the Segufix system preventing her from moving much. After several hours Tamara was getting bored with just lying there. It had not been a bad day; time had gone by quickly as people constantly walked by and commented on the young woman strapped to the bed. However, after a while staring at the ceiling was getting boring.

“Okay, I will let your mom know where you are, okay?”

“Thank you. Tell her to get a move on, I need a washroom instead of this diaper.”

“Sure, will do.”

Tamara heard the door of the room close. The lights in the ceiling were not on, the room was still lit by daylight, but Tamara could tell it was getting later in the day. At least she had a new ceiling to stare at. New cracks and irregularities to discover. Suddenly the door to the room opened.

“Oh sorry.” A voice said.

Before Tamara had a chance to say anything, the door closed again. She had no idea who had opened the door, other than it had been a male, based on the voice.

“Help.” She called out after the person.

She knew her mother was coming, but she had no idea how long that would take, so when the door opened, she called out. Not very loud though. She suspected that if she was going to call out loud, that somebody would show up, but she did not want to be a burden.

“I’ll just wait for mom.” She told herself.

She had given up trying to escape from the Segufix system, there was no way she would get out without help. It would hold her until somebody showed up with the magnetic key to unlock the system. She closed her eyes, just relaxing for a minute. At least the bed was comfortable, even after a long day…

“Wake up sunshine.”

Tamara was not sure if she had been dreaming or not.

“Tamara!”

“What?”

Her mothers face came into view.

“You were sleeping.” Carrie grinned. “Should I come back later?”

“Hi dear mother. Coming to finally release your mentally unstable daughter?” Tamara grinned.

“Mentally unstable? Yep, that fits the bill.” Carrie replied. “How are you doing?”

“Fine, bored, tired obviously, as I was asleep.”

“Tired from doing nothing all day. Staff were talking about you, in a good way. Even the hospital CEO called me to thank you for volunteering. I understood you went above and beyond by being gagged?”

Outside of Tamara’s view, Carrie picked up the metal device that was the gag Tamara had sported for a large period.

“That was probably the least favorite thing that happened today.” Tamara sighed.

“How does it work?” Carrie asked.

“There are two metal parts that spread the mouth open, preventing you from saying anything sensible.”

“Like this?”

Tamara opened her mouth to say something, but her mother was quicker and shoved the gag in her mouth again, opening it up.”

“Aaarrrhhhh.” Tamara exclaimed, unable to talk again.

“Oh, that works very nicely.”

Tamara made some noises, but intelligent speech was impossible, again.

“Scream for me, will you?” Her mother asked. “As loud as you can without hurting yourself.”

“AAAAAARRRRRHHHHHHHHH.” Tamara called out.

“That is loud. Let me go to the hallway and you try again.” Carrie said.

Tamara heard the door open and close.

“AAAAAARRRRRHHHHHHHHH.” Tamara called out again.

The door opened.

“Did you call out yet?”

“Jeg.” Tamara replied.

“Wow, I did not here a thing. These doors really insulate the noise.”

Carrie’s phone started ringing.

“Carrie speaking.”

Listening to the person on the other end of the call, Carrie leaned over the bed so that her daughter could see her.

“Sure, I can. Nobody is waiting at home today, so I can do another shift.”

Tamara’s eyes went wide. Judging by the smile on Carrie’s face, Tamara figured that she might not get out of the Segufix system yet.

“Okay, thanks. Bye.” Carrie ended the call. “Guess what?”

Tamara sighed and looked helplessly at her mother.

“You don’t mind if I leave you here a little longer, right? You can always go back to sleep.” Carrie, still leaning over the bed, told her daughter.

“Aaarrrhhhh.” Tamara mumbled, the gag doing a good job.

She tried to shake her head, but the Segufix system didn’t allow for much movement.

“Remind me not to volunteer again.” Tamara told herself.

“I’ll be back in a few hours. Okay?”

Carrie kissed her daughter on the cheek, before disappearing from Tamara’s view. The door opened and closed, and it felt to Tamara she was alone again. With renewed vigor she fought the bonds. Not that it did her any good. She was glad she had decided to take the diaper option, as she would have peed the bed without it. Suddenly, after only about 10 minutes, the door opened again.

“Ready to get out?”

It was her mother again.

“I could not resist teasing you a little, daughter of mine.”

Carrie took the gag out of Tamara’s mouth and started to work on releasing Tamara from the bed. It took some time to undo all the locks, but finally Tamara could move again.

“Washroom?” She asked her mother.

“Right next door on your right. And I brought your clothes.”

It did not take long for Tamara to get back from the washroom.

“I thought you had another shift?” She asked her mother.

“Nah, I was just teasing you. I had one of my co-workers call me. Karen and Miranda are at Mark’s, they fired up the BBQ. We’re invited too, but I could not resist to tease you a little more.

“Thanks.” Tamara replied a little sarcastic.

They left the room and headed to the car park, joining the others at Mark’s place.
Last edited by slackywacky 2 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great update. Loved you moving the story forward. Looking forward to Carrie and Tamara rejoining the rest of the group.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Carrie teasing Tamara was absolutley fun 😀
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic