All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice game! I really don't know who will win (or that does not really matter, right?, one only should not lose). Halfway through, I kinda had expected the adults to make sure no one would ever escape in order to have quiet time. It's the kind of pranks I expect on this site, and I thought Sally was foreshadowing it (“When I get tied up by any of these people here, I do not escape.” Sally grinned.). Only, the lack of fear of Sally and Tamara tells me already this won't happen. On the one side, it is typical for this family not to keep each other tied much longer than discussed but they also give others light introductions. Keep it up! Great stuff!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

As you always make it, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], this chapter of All in the family is a marvelously fun read. Thank you for this contribution.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Idea of a Contest is perfect for this Story and you did very well as usual [mention]slackywacky[/mention] ! I wonder who will will and who will be the unlucky loser :)
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Again a great chapter of this great story ! I'm excited to see how the contest goes on....and who will be the looser at the end :o
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GermanTUGFriend wrote: 2 years ago I'm excited to see how the contest goes on....and who will be the looser at the end :o
Well, you do not have to wait longer, as the next chapter is below...
Thanks for reading and commenting.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

91 - Undoing knots
==============================================================

Maaike looked at Tamara and wondered how she could move so fast. She herself was tied half as tight and she could hardly move, and Tamara was heading for Tim as if she was not tied at all.

“Are you cheating?” She asked the other woman.

Tamara grinned.

“No, but over time I learned how to move when tied up. This is nothing. Try doing this when your arms are welded to the back of your body and your feet are pulled so close to your hands you can tickle yourself.” She replied while moving closer to Tim.

It was clear who was going for who. Lucas and Jacob each went for one of the Dutch girls, while Tamara went for Tim, which left Sally sort of without partner.

“Next time, you play too.” She told DW.

He was using his camera to take some video and photos. The older adults were all sitting around the campfire, ignoring the game mostly. They could see what was going on, but this had kind of turned out to be the kids playing, so they chatted and only glanced occasionally to what was going on.

“Looks like my sisters are winning.” Johan said when he came out of his tent to look at what was going on.

The forest floor was not the easiest to traverse, although that did not seem to stop Tamara. Tim saw her coming his way and stopped crawling. But getting together was only half the job, now they needed to escape. With the way DW had tied them, it had become much harder to get to the knots, as the hogtie was tight. And Tamara could not get a good grip on the ropes holding Tim prisoner.

“Turn on your side.” Lucas told Amber. “Arms facing this way.”

Both twins had reached the Dutch girls and were trying to release them. With the much looser hogties that the girls were in, they had it a little easier.

“Can you lie still?” Tamara asked Tim, who kept moving and made her loose grip on the ropes.

“I am trying.” Tim replied.

While sipping a drink, Karen looked at the game.

“Come on you lot. You have been bound for 30 minutes. Does not look like anybody is close to getting out.”

“That was 30 minutes already?” Thea asked.

“Yes, time flies by when you have a target.” Karen replied. “When you’re just tied up with nothing to do, it makes time go slow.”

“Looks like one of the twins is winning…” Cees said.

It was indeed Jacob who had gotten the ropes around Amber’s wrists free. Her elbows and ankles were still tight but having your hands free made it a little easier. She moved down a little so Jakob could reach the ropes around her elbows. Karen had been kind and had only used 1 knot and placed the knots in easy reach, so the chance that they would get loose was leaning in their favor.

“Oh, shit.” Tamara cursed.

The rope had slipped out of her fingers again before she could get the knot undone. Sally just waited for the first group to get untied, so that she could get close to one of the players left and either escape or help escaping.

“Keep going, Jacob, you are almost there.” She called out, seeing the rope loosen around Ambers elbows. With her arms free, she could easily undo the rope around her ankles.

“Yeah, 1 down.” Thea called out.

Now that Amber was free, she was no longer allowed to help the others escape. She watched the game from the picnic table, cheering for her sister. Maaike had been working on Lucas’s ropes and was getting closer. Lucas had tried to work on her ropes, but it had not worked out, so they switched, which seemed to work better.

“Oh, Tim has managed to get his elbow rope off.” Karen called out.

The adults moved closer and watched the game with more interest, not that the game was progressing somewhat.

“Come on Tim, you can do it.” Karen called out.

“Please note, I am doing all the work here.” Tamara grinned. “He is just lying around.”

Which was true, Tamara was trying hard to get the knots undone, but DW had used several.

“Next time we should limit the number of knots.” Tim sighed, feeling Tamara fumbling with the rope around his wrists.

“Oh, Lucas is out.” Miranda cheered.

To be precise, he had his arms free, he still had to untie the rope around his legs, but that was not that hard. Once done, he sat down next to Amber, high fiving with her.

“Come my way.” Sally called out to both Maaike and Jacob.

But instead, they moved towards each other, ignoring Sally, who did not seem happy that she was sort of left out. She had tried to escape her own bonds, but DW had done a good job, there was no escaping his ropes. Her fingers could not find a knot to untie.

“Oh, come on.” Sally called out as Tamara finally got the ropes of Tim and a few minutes later, after undoing his ankle rope, he was also free.

“Get to Sally, Tamara.” He called out to his girlfriend.

Sally was all the way at the other end of the opening, so both girls started to crawl towards each other. Tamara was still faster, but Sally did not care.

“You or me?” Sally asked, knowing that whoever was doing most of the work, untying the knots, was going to be fighting for last place.

“Let me look.” Tamara replied, taking a quick look at Sally’s bonds. “The hogtie you are in is tighter than mine, so you try to release me.”

Sally agreed and they maneuvered so that Sally could touch the knots. Cheers came from the people watching now that the battle for escape was progressing. Maaike and Jacob managed to get Jacob’s ropes untied and he was free too, sitting with the others at the picnic table. With Sally and Tamara trying to get loose, Maaike knew she would be one of the two last people fighting for freedom.

“Go Sally.”

“Keep going, Tamara”

The others were cheering on the last three tied up people on the floor. Sally cursed a couple of times when the ropes slipped from her fingers, the hogtie rope was causing her fingers to fail.

“Next time you have to give us a chance.” She said to DW when he came in close with his camera.

He just grinned.

“Maybe you should untie Maaike.” He suggested.

“Oh no you don’t.” Tamara replied, but she could see that Sally was eyeing Maaike.

She would be easier to release, although she knew that eventually Tamara and Sally would meet up again, as there were only three players left.

“Good idea.” Sally said and moved towards Maaike, who had moved closer during the time that Sally had tried to get Tamara free.

With the looser hogtie and the single knots, it did take Sally not much time to get Maaike free. After Maaike released the rope around her legs, she walked over to the picnic table that had turned into bleachers. The twins greeted her with a high five.

“Now what?” Sally asked.

“No idea.” Tamara grinned. “Maybe we should call it a tie. DW tied us so tight, there is no way we will get out of this.”

“What? You mean the show is over?” Johan said.

He had watched the events from a distance.

“Looks that way. Drinks anybody?” Cees said, turning away from the game area and getting back to his chair at the campfire.

The older adults all followed him, while Maaike and Amber talked to Lucas and Jacob, finding out what they wanted for a drink. The game had been weirdly fun, but also exhausting.

“Euh, excuse me, what about us?” Tamara asked, seeing everybody walking away from where they were still tied up.

“The loser would stay tied up was the rule.” Jacob grinned while getting a pop can from Amber.

“But I did not lose.” Tamara sighed, looking sideways at Sally who was recovering from the game.

Both girls were still tied in their hogties. And DW had left them too, walking to the fire, ignoring the pleas from the two women. Sally’s hair was a mess and had caught some pieces of leaves during her struggles. For Tamara, with her short hair, things were a little easier.

“Tim, please let me out.” Tamara called out, but he did not react.

“He will regret this.” She sighed.

They were eventually released by Thea who felt sorry for them and because the Schnitzels were ready. Once they were all sitting around the fire, enjoying the food, all was forgotten… for now.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Once again, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], you have produced an incredibly fun read. The participants seemed to be having as much fun as I had in reading this.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Once again, @slackywacky, you have produced an incredibly fun read. The participants seemed to be having as much fun as I had in reading this.
I try to please. But, spoiler alerts, some things are not forgotten.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Never forget, never forgive...well maybe there might be forgiveness after someone gets payback...

Nice job as always slackywacky :D
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nicely written! Scenes with many characters doing things at the same time are always hard to write, but you handled it well.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I think DW and Tim are in for some Payback - those Hogties were devious :) Nicely done as always [mention]slackywacky[/mention] - this Contest was so much fun to read!
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Nice new chapter again ! :) So everybody is free and sits around the fire.....no TUGs for the moment, no ropes or tape or other stuff ;) But there's a time after that... ;) 8-)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Mask6190 wrote: 2 years ago Never forget, never forgive...well maybe there might be forgiveness after someone gets payback...
Payback will be a bitch... maybe... since I have not written the chapter yet ;)
Thanks for reading and commenting.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Nicely written! Scenes with many characters doing things at the same time are always hard to write, but you handled it well.
I consider that high praise coming from you. Thank you.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago this Contest was so much fun to read!
There is one in BMBC when they are in the castle, so I can't claim it was a new idea I had :lol:
Thanks for reading and commenting my friend!

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GermanTUGFriend wrote: 2 years ago So everybody is free and sits around the fire....
Yeah, one of those moments where the story can go many ways... Which way will I choose...

p.s. Funny moment... my Spotify just played Juliane Werding when I wrote this...

GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Yesss...Juliane Werding and her music are still great 8-) I often hear her songs, too ^^

So it will be interesting in which direction the story of Sally and the others will go....maybe it'll be a silent night with some gagging and blindfolding in the tents or some other interesting things....who knows ;) :)

Best regards from Germany / Viele Grüße aus Deutschland :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GermanTUGFriend wrote: 2 years ago maybe it'll be a silent night with some gagging and blindfolding in the tents or some other interesting things....who knows ;) :)
We have not made it to the tents yet, but somebody is silently waiting... see next chapter below.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

92 - Teaching the ropes
==============================================================

“Can you show me that too?” Amber asked.

Tamara grinned and nodded.

“Sure, I can. I hope Tim has no objections.”

Tim sighed as the gag in his mouth prevented him from saying anything. Whatever Tamara and Maaike wanted to do to him, he could do nothing to stop them. He was lying on the top of a picnic table, tied at wrists and ankles. A sock stuffed in his mouth, with a rag around his head used to keep it in his mouth.

“You just have to make sure that the person you are tying is capable of getting the elbows together.” Tamara said to the Dutch girl. “Tim can get his together, but not for long. We don’t want to damage the goods.”

She grinned and picked up a rope, starting to tie Tim’s elbows. After several neat wraps she started to pull, forcing Tim’s elbows closer and closer, but she did not pull them all the way close, but enough to put some pressure on his shoulders.

“See how the shoulders are pulled back?” Tamara asked as she finished wrapping the ropes around Tim’s shoulders.

Amber nodded. She remembered the feeling from when her arms had been tied. She had been flexible enough to have them together, although as with Tim, she was not sure how long she would be able to have them tied together.

“Being nice to him?” Amber asked Tamara as she noticed the gap.

She had been kind, sort of, as she had left about 3 inches of space between his elbows.

“We might want to keep him like this for a while.” Tamara grinned, which caused Tim to sigh.

“What’s next?” Amber asked.

All that the prisoner on top of the picnic table could do was sigh. It was not that the bondage was tight, it was more the fact that Tamara was using him as a model to show Amber how to tie a person. They had enjoyed the dinner, and everybody had settled in around the fire. The discussion had, inevitably, turned to bondage. Amber had shown an interest in learning how to tie somebody and Tamara had offered to show her. They had retreated to one of the picnic tables, a small distance from the fire and the rest of the group. Without even asking, Tamara had told Tim to lie down on the top of the table. He was dressed in brown shorts, a black sleeveless shirt, and slippers. The slippers had disappeared when Tamara had tied his ankles.

“You can tie him at the knees, both above and below the knees themselves, but you have to take into account what you want to do after that, for example, if you tie him in a hogtie, you have to leave the rope fairly loose, as it will tighten when you fold his legs back.”

She tied a rope around Tim’s knees and showed Amber what happened if you moved his feet to his hands.

“Oh, I see what you mean. If you tie it too tight, you might not be able to bring his legs back that far.” Amber said, looking at the rope.

“Yes. Or it might really hurt. And we do not want to damage the goods.” Tamara answered, getting close to Tim, and kissing him on the cheek.

“The hogtie was what we were tied in earlier, right?” Amber asked.

“Yes. It really prevents you from moving around, as it is hard to get traction. Especially when you get tied in a very tight hogtie. You saw it when we did the escape race before dinner, some of us could move more easily than others.”

“I think Karen did not tie us as tight as the others.” Amber stated.

“Oh, I believe that. If you looked at the difference between how she tied you and your sister and how DW tied us, DW did not do us any favours. He made the hogties tight, although I have been in tighter ones. Tim once pulled my ankles back to my elbows; I was literally arched. Only my stomach was on the floor. Not a position I could be in for long. Some of these photos on the internet are tough to re-enact.”

“You were still moving pretty quick today.”

“Practice makes perfect.” Tamara grinned. “Moving while being tied in a hogtie reminded me of swimming, so I started to use some motions used in the water to move while tied up. It seems to work, although Tim now just ties me to something when I am tied up, so I can’t move away.”

Both girls grinned. When they first met, Tamara had thought the Dutch girl would come between Tim and herself, but Amber had indicated she found Tim cute, but she would never come between them. That statement had relaxed Tamara. They had chatted during dinner and that had ended up with a tied-up Tim on the picnic table.

“So… what else can we do?”

The question made Tamara grin and Tim sigh, as he figured he would not get released yet. Tamara helped him sit up, with his feet on the bench of the picnic table. There was a lot of rope, as the twins had collected almost everything Karen had brought, so Tamara showed Amber how to tie a harness around Tim’s torso.

“When you do this to a woman, you go above and below the breasts, but when tying a boy, you can just use a single strand.”

“Unless he is a body builder.” Amber grinned.

“True, but in this case a single band of rope will do.” Tamara replied while wrapping 7 wraps of the thicker rope around Tim’s torso.

“Why did you use this thicker rope?”

“It works better for this kind of tie. Thinner for wrists, thicker for the body.”

She expertly cinched the rope, showing the details to Amber.

“Don’t over tighten it. You don’t want to have to end a session because you made it too tight. I know I am good with regards how tight it is if I can easily get a finger under the ropes.”

After showing the test to Amber, Tamara let Amber try it out for herself.

“But I suspect that how tight you tie somebody also has to do with what you are trying tom achieve?” Amber asked.

“Yes. If I want to punish him, I can make it tighter. If I know he is going to be in bondage for a while, I can make it less tight. Next is his waist.”

As with the other ropes, Tamara showed each step to Amber.

“When you tie a woman, you can add a rope between her legs. If placed correctly it can be very stimulating. If placed incorrectly, it can be the most irritating piece of bondage. Unfortunately, with a male, it does not work that way.”

When she was done with the waist rope, Tim could not move his arms anymore, they were welded in place in the middle of his back. It was a familiar feeling as they often used this way of tying a person in their games. When they had started, whenever Tamara tied Tim, the ropes has been simple and easily escapable for Tim, but Tamara had been a fast learner. She noted how Tim tied her and used that to tie him when it was her turn. Now they were both good at tying the other.

“How often do you guys play?” Amber asked.

“Sometimes a couple of times a week, sometimes less. It depends on what we have scheduled. When we have swimming, we must be a little more careful with regards to marks. Although I have had occasions where Tim would release me just before practice and if I had not worn my full body suit, people would have noticed the rope marks.”

“That does not sound like fun.” Amber stated, looking at Tim on the picnic table.

“Oh, you learn not to do certain things before certain events. And whatever he does to me, I can do later back to him, as the next time, like now, he might be on the receiving end.”

“You mean that if we leave him lying here, while we go back to the fire, you might end up tied up some day and he might leave you?”

Tamara nodded.

“Or you.” She grinned. “Let’s finish this off.”

She helped Tim back onto his stomach and laid him stretched out on top of the table. Expertly, tamara added ropes from his elbow ropes to the top of the picnic table. Doing the same at the other end, ropes from his bound ankles to the end of the table, made sure he could not move much anymore. He was stretched out. But, since Tamara grabbed more rope, she was not done yet. A rope around his waist and the table prevented even more movement.

“Now we’re done.” She grinned, looking at a helpless Tim.

“That was a great training session. Thank you.”

“You are welcome.”

Amber laughed, looked at the pile of rope that was still left and grabbed a piece.

“Now I just need to practice, right?”

Tamara sighed, walked over to the other picnic table, and turned around, holding her arms behind her back, fingers interlaced.

“I figured this would happen…” She said, a smile on her face.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Another great chapter in a continuously enjoyable story! I really wish this was my family.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Tamara and Amber are a very exciting pair. Your detailed instruction was excellent, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. All in the family remains a sweet and wonderful story.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago I really wish this was my family.
Yeah, I would not have minded either. I did get my sisters to tie me up a few times, but not as often as I wished for.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Your detailed instruction was excellent
I have done sessions like that, so it is not that hard to write about it.

Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great sibling bondage.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great continuation. The dialogue in these stories flows very well. It also nice to see both Tamara and Tim being god sports, but Amber should be warned: It will be her turn soon.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic