All in the family (f/m, mm/FF, F/mff, F/f, f/mfF, FF/f, mf/FF and more)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Thanks for the heads up. Completely understand. Best of luck with the DIY projects.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

88 - Ransom
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wat is er gebeurt?” Maaike asked, before she realized she was speaking Dutch. “Oh, sorry, what happened, mom?”

Thea had to grin, as her daughter asked her a question as if she was able to answer it. The washcloth in her mouth and the torn bedsheet between her teeth made it a little hard.

“Who are you?”

Maaike looked surprised at the two kids, obviously twins, who walked up to her with what clearly looked like toy guns pointing at her. Without thinking she raised her hands.

“I am Maaike, and I came to ask what the ransom is for one of your hostages.”

Karen had to applaud Maaike for coming up on the spot with an idea like that. The girl just walked into a situation that you do not see every day and she came up with a great idea.

“Hmmppffff?” Thea said in her gag.

It had been ‘Ransom?’ in her mind, but the gag turned it into something completely different. Lucas and Jacobb looked at each other for a few moments, before playing along.

“Two cornetto ice creams.” Lucas said to the young woman who was standing in front of them with her hands raised.

“Okay, I can do that. I will need some time though. Will you keep the prisoners safe?”

“They will not be going anywhere until the ransom is paid.” Lucas stated. “And if you try to rescue our hostages, we will have to hurt them.”

“Don’t worry, we will stay away until we have the ransom. I will go now and inform the others.” Maaike said before turning around and walking away.

The three bound women saw Maaike disappear between the trees while she headed back tom her own camp site.

“Better check their bonds.” Jacob said.

Miranda wondered why they would check the bonds of their prisoners, or hostages, as that seem to be the theme today, as their bondage was inescapable without help.

“What’s going on?”

DW stuck his head out of the tent he used with Sally. Somehow, he was not surprised to see three prisoners. Being around this family had thought him to expect the unexpected and seeing Karen and Miranda tied up was nothing new. The fact that Thea was roped into the games was a little of a shock, but seeing Jacob and Lucas told him they were probably to blame for the bondage.

“We’re keeping our hostages here until the ransom is being paid.” Jacob answered.

“Ah, I see. I hope you asked for something good. Like a million dollars.”

“Ice cream.” Lucas replied.

“That is good too.” DW agreed. “Anyhting I can do?”

“No, just keep Sally out of our way. She might release our hostages.”

“Oh, I don’t think she will, she is a little tied up at the moment.” DW grinned.

“Can we see?” Lucas asked.

DW held open the flap of the tent and the twins could see Sally lying on the air mattress in the tent, covered by a sleeping bag that was being used as a blanket. They could not see any ropes, as Sally was covered, but they could see the blindfold, a torn bedsheet, and the gag, another torn sheet, covering her head. It seemed she was still asleep.

“How long has she been like that?” Jacob asked.

“Since last night. She slept like this.”

DW and Sally had been experimenting with Sally sleeping in bondage, much like her brother did too, and she was getting used to it. Having her senses taking away by a gag, blindfold and ear plugs sure helped.

“Okay, I will leave you guys alone.” DW said, before retreating into the tent, closing the zipper for the flap.

Karen sighed, as she had hoped Sally or DW would intervene, but obviously that was not going to happen. Looks like the just had to wait for the ransom to be paid.

“I hope she doesn’t take too long; I sure could eat that ice cream soon.” Lucas said, sitting down in on of the camping chairs.

“Me too.” Jacob said, settling in one of the other chairs.

They watched their prisoners without saying much. Occasionally there was a grunt from one of the gagged women while they tried to get free of the ropes, but the boys had made sure that Karen had done a good job tying the others. Karen was not surprised Tim and Tamara had not shown their faces yet. She had noticed some movement in their tent, but it looked like they decided to stay out of the game that was being played in front of the tents.

“Somebody is coming.” Lucas said about 40 minutes later.

Maaike and Amber came walking up the trail, holding their hands out as to indicate they were not armed. It made Karen chuckle. These girls were playing along as if it was the normal thing to do.

“Stop there.” Jacob said, pointing his toy gun at the two girls.

Amber was carrying a plastic see through bag and Jacob could see ice cream in the bag.

“Here’s your ransom, now please let our mother go.” Amber said.

Jacob looked at Lucas and nodded. While Lucas untied the rope holding Miranda and Thea together. Karen grinned as she noticed that neither boy was releasing any other rope that was holding Thea prisoner, nor did they remove the gag.

“Put the bag on the ground, take your mother and retreat back to your campground.” Lucas instructed the girls.

Slowly Thea walked to Amber and Maaike. Amber put the bag on the ground, grabbed hold of her mother, as did Maaike, and without untying Thea, they walked back to their campground. Lucas grabbed the ice cream and they sat down eating it while it was still cold, as the outside temperature was already increasing.

“That is good ice cream.” Lucas mumbled.

Both Miranda and Karen looked at how the boys ate the ice cream. They would not have mind being untied now that the ransom was paid, but it looked like the boys had other plans.

“You stay tied until your ransom is paid.” Lucas said.

Miranda grumbled something in her gag, before sighing, while Karen just sat quietly at the picnic table. As usual, both women had no idea when they would be released.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked that update very much: The Game of the Twins and DW and Sally in the tent. The ransom demand was, well, reasonable :) That Karen would not mind being untied is understandable - but it seems, she and Miranda will have to wait a while longer :)
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Cute update. Simple barter. Now to up the ante as well as the ransom with Karen and Miranda. I did like the simple inclusion of Sally not as a main character of this update but for setting the stage with a future update. Nice touch.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This was a nice addition, perfectly in the theme of the story. These boys are getting worse and worse. My only complaints is that it won't take long before they recognize that they can demand more than ice cream for their prisoners.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago This was a nice addition, perfectly in the theme of the story. These boys are getting worse and worse. My only complaints is that it won't take long before they recognize that they can demand more than ice cream for their prisoners.
Not based on your storyline, [mention]slackywacky[/mention], but just on human nature, I do agree with [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. The drift of these boys is getting increasingly out-of-hand.

That being said, this chapter is well written and fun to read. You have so very many options.

And, I should add, good to have you back from your DIY time. I alway hated those, having no skills to help.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago These boys are getting worse and worse.
Or maybe they are just playing along. Miranda gets tied up by them very regularly, but I think others would not play along if this was not all done in good nature. The boys might just be a means for the others to get tied. They can say 'No' when needed.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Always a treat to read more of this story
roguehorseman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by roguehorseman »

Great stuff as ever.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Loved the All in the Family story.
h56jh1

Post by h56jh1 »

Did you forget about this story?
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

h56jh1 wrote: 2 years ago Did you forget about this story?
A much nicer and more logical way (especially as a brand new member such as yourself) to incite an author of something you like to continue his work would be to encourage said author by being supportive and expressing what it is you're enjoying most about his story.
Last edited by bondagefreak 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

h56jh1 wrote: 2 years ago Did you forget about this story?
You know, there is a thing which is called "real life"? And one thing to remember: All writers on this board do write in their spare time, and if there is delay or a hiatus, you can be assured, that there is a good reason for that, and if a writer like [mention]slackywacky[/mention] takes a hiatus even more so. Just my 50 Cent.
Pikuslave
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pikuslave »

Please send your ms world link. I am egar to read this story
Last edited by Pikuslave 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Yes, we're back...

89 - Prep time
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maaike and Amber held on to their tied-up mother, while walking back to their own camp, a few hundred yards away. Neither campsite could see the other, especially since there was an empty camp in between their respective campsites and the trail that went by all campsites was not hard to navigate. It was not wide at times, forcing the girls to let go of their mother, but most of the time they were able to walk along side their mother, supporting her.

“Hmmppffff?” Thea asked in her gag, wondering why the girls had not removed the gag or any of the bonds.

“Je hebt dit aan jezelf te danken.” Maaike said in Dutch, her mother tongue.

“Stop speaking Dutch, sis.” Amber said.

“I know, sorry. It is just when I get exited, I revert to Dutch.”

“I know, but we been in the US for 2 years now. You should be used to it now. And you are the language expert.”

Both girls were fluent in Dutch and English, Maaike also spoke German and French.

“Sorry.” Maaike grinned.

They walked on, slow enough for Thea to be able to get her footing, as having your arms tied behind your back changed your balance and the girls did not want their mother to fall. It did not take very long to get to their own campsite, which looked very much like Karten’s. There were 3 sleeping tents, one for the parents, one for Johan and one for the girls. There was a pop-up tent that acted as dining tent and kitchen and another popup tent acted as storage. Cees was sitting in a comfy chair in front of their sleeping tent, reading a book, Johan was gathering some kindle for a fire later. When the Maaike had come to get some money to go buy the ice cream, she had told her father, sister, and brother, what had happened, so when Maaike and Amber came back with a still tightly tied mother, neither Cees nor Johan was surprised.

“There you are. Gotten yourself in some trouble?” Cees asked his wife, putting his book to the side and looking at his helpless wife.

Thea sighed. Why did people ask her questions while it was clear she would not be able to answer with the gag in her mouth?

“Hmmppffff.”

“Sorry, I could not understand what you said.” Cees said, obviously making fun of the fact Thea was bound and gagged.

“Maybe we should untie her now?” Maaike asked.

“Didn’t Karen say they were tied for 24 hours?” Johan asked, dropping the wood he had gathered near the fire pit.

“Yes, she told us about that experience.” Amber replied. “Are you suggesting we keep mom tied for that long?”

This made Thea shake her head. There was no way she could stand being tied with her elbows touching behind her back for that long a period, she could already feel the pressure after being bound for over an hour. Sighing again, Thea sat down at the picnic table, much as they had been sitting at the other campsite.

“No, but she seems fine. Maybe we can keep her a little longer like this?” Cees said, getting up from his chair, walking over to where his wife was sitting and kissing her on the gag. “I think we can make lunch first. Give mom some time to relax.”

“Maybe we should tie her to a tree, like I was.” Amber suggested.

“Let’s not over do it.” Her father answered.

He did not mind playing along, at least for a little while. Thea looked cute this way and he had noticed that having her arms tied behind her back caused her chest to stand out. Thea knew that tied up as she was, whatever her family wanted to do, there was not much she could do about it.

“Don’t forget we’re getting guests over tonight; we will have to do some shopping and preparations.” Cees stated, reminding them about the fact Karen and the others would be coming over.

“I make lunch.” Maaike said, walking over to the pop-up tent they used as kitchen.

“I’ll create a shopping list. Anyhting specific we want to do?”

“How about schnitzels?” Cees answered his daughter. “Their easy to make on the BBQ.”

It was funny for Thea, sitting bound and gagged on the bench of the picnic table, to see everybody around her going on with their business as if she was not there. Her arms started to hurt a little, after all she was not used to being tied, so she was looking for a way to tell them she wanted out.

“Hmmppffff?” Thea mumbled in her gag.

“Sorry, what was that mom, I could not understand what you said?” Johan asked his mother.

He was done with gathering kindle for the fire and sat down next to his mother at the picnic table.

“Let me see how they tied you, please?” He asked his mother.

Thea turned her back to him. She could feel his hands touch the rope. He was impressed by the fact his mother could have her elbows touch, although it looked very tight. Seeing how his mother flexed her fingers, he felt her hands, but they were not

“This looks pretty tight.” He said, looking at the ropes. “Whoever tied you knew what they were doing.”

“Hmpf.” Thea said, but she figured it was not very clear that she tried to say that Karen had tied her.

“And this gag works pretty good.” Johan added, pushing his fingers in his mother’s waist.

They all knew Thea was ticklish and a laugh escaped his mothers gagged mouth. The gag was working well, stifling the laugh and she could not say much that made any sense. When she was gagged, she did notice that the twins had used the smallest wad for a gag on her, both Miranda and Karen had been gagged with more stuffing, and Thea was kind of relieved they had not used a larger cloth as she had to suppress a gag reflex a couple of times.

“Hmmppfff.” They grunted as Johan teased her another time by ticking her sides.

“Okay, I’ll stop.” Johan said, laughing.

“Why don’t you untie her?” His father asked. “We need to get some groceries and I can’t take mom into town like that.”

“I suspect you would get some strange looks if you did that.” Maaike replied.

“Can I cut the ropes?” Johan asked.

“I suggest you untie her. The ropes are not ours and Karen might want to use them again.” His father answered.

“I bet there will be more tie-ups when they are around.” Maaike said, bringing sandwiches to the picnic table.

There was a sigh of relief when Johan untied the cloth that kept the wadding in his mothers’ mouth. After he pulled the soaked balled up wash towel from her mouth, it took a few moments before Thea could talk again.

“Thank you.” She said softly, moving her yaw.

While Johan worked on the ropes, Thea was glad to get out of the ropes. Her hands were numb and when Johan removed the ropes from her elbows, the tingling started in her arms.

“Auw, that is not a nice feeling.” Thea exclaimed, rubbing her arms.

“What is?” Cees asked.

She told him how it felt now that blood flowed again freely through her arms.

“I suspect that is indeed not the nicest feeling you can experience. Need a rub?”

“Nah, I am good. I will be sporting some rope marks I suspect, at least for a while.” She replied.

She suspected they would disappear soon, it was not that the ropes had left deep marks, Karen had been careful, but they were visible for now.

“Let’s eat lunch and get the shopping done. Thank you for rescuing me by paying the ransom.” They said to the girls.

“Oh, talking about that, you owe me 8 bucks.” Amber said.

“The money for the ransom?” Cees asked.

Amber nodded.

“Well, now you know what you are worth.” Cees grinned, sitting down at the picnic table.

The others followed suit and the group enjoyed their lunch.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago You know, there is a thing which is called "real life"? And one thing to remember: All writers on this board do write in their spare time, and if there is delay or a hiatus, you can be assured, that there is a good reason for that, and if a writer like @slackywacky takes a hiatus even more so. Just my 50 Cent.
Thanks for defending me ;)

Health and work took up soo much of my time that when I did have time to write, I was too tired.
But writing this chapter felt good, and I have ideas for my other stories too, so expect more to come.
Thank you all for who stayed with me and supported me.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago You know, there is a thing which is called "real life"? And one thing to remember: All writers on this board do write in their spare time, and if there is delay or a hiatus, you can be assured, that there is a good reason for that, and if a writer like @slackywacky takes a hiatus even more so. Just my 50 Cent.
Thanks for defending me ;)

Health and work took up soo much of my time that when I did have time to write, I was too tired.
But writing this chapter felt good, and I have ideas for my other stories too, so expect more to come.
Thank you all for who stayed with me and supported me.
Welcome back! Good to see you're doing well :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

bondagefreak wrote: 2 years ago A much nicer and more logical way (especially as a brand new member such as yourself) to incite an author of something you like to continue his work would be to encourage said author by being supportive and expressing what it is you're enjoying most about his story.
Thank you. Yes, there are various ways of connecting to your favorite author. Some work better than others ;)

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I'm so happy to see you posting again, [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Like others, I surely want you to take all of the time that you need. That being said, All in the Family is a story that attracted me to this site and it is wonderful to get another episode. It will be good to see Thea getting a deeper involvement, one way or another.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Ah, the king has returned for another chapter. Wonderful, as usual, although the Dutch names still weird me out a little around the English sentences, but that's a me-problem. Glad to see this story continue (and actually all of them) as they all were far from finished at very interesting points. But there are more important things:
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Health and work took up soo much of my time that when I did have time to write, I was too tired.
I sincerely hope you are doing well healthwise at the moment. Otherwise, get well soon!
GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]

It's really great to see that you're back again :) I love to read this story and like all of the characters you brought in here. And all the bondage and TUG's of course :) As written in many comments before there's a lot of space for new ideas in the next chapters - the Dutch girls get more involved in the games, Sally tries out to sleep in a bit stricter bondage or even Trish tries out the bondage and tie ups again....who knows ;) ;) And I don't forget Elly and Bridget and their studio ;) An other great thing is the story of Karen and her bad dream...including the leather helmet/hood. I'm sure this item exists...somewhere in a box in Elly's studio :) And it's waiting for proper usage on Sallys or Tamaras or maybe Bridgets head 8-) These are only some ideas.....I'm sure they're not that bad :D

Best regard and of course get well soon !! / Groetjes en beterschap!
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Ah, the king has returned for another chapter.
Thank you. Not sure I am the king, I can think of somebody else with more views who deserves that title probably more ;)
It was fun to be writing again.

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GermanTUGFriend wrote: 2 years ago It's really great to see that you're back again :)
Danke! It is good to be back.

GermanTUGFriend
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GermanTUGFriend »

Bitteschön, sehr gerne :) That's just music in my ears :) :) I hope you like some of my ideas ;)
No proper TUG without gagging and hooding ^^ And don't forget a blindfold ;)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Thank you all for commenting. Here's the next chapter...

90 - Challenging times
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Welcome to our camp site. I see you are free again.” Cees greeted the visitors.

“Yes, our ransom was finally paid.” Karen replied.

Miranda sighed. It had taken another hour after Thea had been taken away before Tim had gotten some more ice cream and both Miranda and Karen had been released. They had tried to reason with the twins, but the gags had been effective and neither woman had been able to escape their tight bonds.

“I did have a discussion with Lucas and Jacob about limitations.” Karen said, somewhat serious. “Although I suspect these discussions have limited effect and I suspect they will find another reason to keep us prisoners.”

“I know I am partly fault to that.” Miranda said. “I indulge them too much.”

“I brought some wine.” Karen said, handing the bottle she had been carrying to Cees.

“Thank you. Come, have a seat.”

Thea greeted their guests and introductions were done for Miranda and the boys. Karen and Miranda had led the pack over from their campsite, with Tim and Tamara, DW and Sally and Jacob and Lucas close behind. They had brought their own chairs and settles around the campfire. With 12 people the circle was large. Maaike and Amber had been busy helping their mother with the food preparations, but for the moment everybody settled down.

“Help yourself to drinks and snacks.” Thea said, pointing to a table under one of the pop-up tents.

Both Lucas and Jacob got up and got something to drink. Karen noticed they were interested in Maaike and Amber, as they kept looking at them. It was a warm day and both girls were dressed in bikini tops and cut-off jeans, which obviously affected the twins.

“I can see that your ropemarks have not disappeared completely yet.” Thea grinned, looking at both Karen and Miranda. “Mine are still visible.”

“It will take a while. A hot bath would help, but I forgot to bring the bath with me.” Miranda grinned.

The sentence made Karen laugh, as Miranda was known for taking a bath in the evening and calling Karen for an hour-long chat.

“The twins are pretty good at tying people up.” Tamara stated.

“Not just the twins.” Sally grinned.

DW had released Sally from her bondage when she woke up. As she had been earplugged, blindfolded, gagged, and covered by her sleeping bag, she had not been aware of the things happening around her.

“Look who is talking. Didn’t DW keep you tied up for the night?” Tim asked.

“Yes.” Sally replied.

“You were tied all night?” Maaike asked.

“Not the whole night, but for several hours, yes.”

“And you slept?”

“It took some getting used to. Tim, my brother, started doing this some time ago and when DW started tying me up, it often happened he would not let me go and I fell asleep while tied up.”

“And you could not escape?”

Maaike was really interested in Sally’s story.

“When I get tied up by any of these people here, I do not escape.” Sally grinned.

“Maybe if you had help?” Amber added to the conversation.

“Maybe, but it would all depend on how you were tied. You would need to be able to get to the other person and be able to get to the knots. But I suspect it might be possible.”

“I have been in the situation where I had to work with another model to escape the ropes, it was a private request, but it was not easy.”

“Maybe we should make it a competition?” Maaike blurted out.

Everybody looked at her with some surprise.

“You want to have an escape competition?” Tamara asked.

“You kids can do that.” Thea replied. “I had my share of ropes already today.”

“I agree.” Karen stated. “But I do not mind tying somebody up.”

“Who is playing?” Amber asked.

It turned out that Amber, Maaike, Tim, Sally, Tamara, Lucas, and Jacob were game.

“We’ll need some rope.” Tamara said.

“We’ll get the ropes.” Lucas said, indicating to his brother that he should come along.

They ran back to Karen’s camp.

“Enthusiastic, are they?” Thea grinned.

“Might have something to do with Maaike and Amber.” Karen replied. “They are normally not really in the mood for getting tied up, they rather do the tying.”

It did not take long before the twins came back, carrying a lot of rope.

“How many people are you going to tie up?” Cees said, seeing the amount of rope.

“If you do something, do it right. Is what mom told us.” Lucas grinned, dumping the rope on the ground.

“We can use the area next to the tents, there should be enough space.” Amber pointed out.

“Did you guys settle on the rules?” Cees asked.

This started a barrage of questions and answers, everybody offering suggestions, making it impossible to hear what people were saying.

“Hold it.” Karen said out loud. “This isn’t working. Let’s do this…”

Karen explained that whoever was playing would get tied the same way and they would get until dinner to escape. No outside help, the players had to get out themselves.

“After you get out, you cannot release anybody else.” Karen said.

“That means there will be one person left.” DW stated.

“Yes, the loser will stay tied. A bit of an incentive not to be the last player standing.” Karen grinned.

They agreed on the rules and the participants walked over to the grassy area next to the tents.

“How do we get tied?” Lucas asked.

Similar as to the question on the rules, everybody started giving ideas. In the end they settled for a restrictive tie. Wrists, elbows, and ankles together with a medium hogtie to make moving around harder.

“You sure you want that?” Thea asked.

It had been Sally and Tamara who had pushed for the tie. Just wrists and ankles were too easy, and they wanted to make it more difficult.

“Not sure we can escape from that.” Amber stated, wondering what she had gotten herself into.

“Let’s do it.” Tamara said.

DW, Miranda and Karen went to work, tying people up. Miranda tied her twins, while DW tied Tamara, Tim, and Sally. Karen tied Amber and Maaike. It did not take very long before there were seven helpless people on the forest floor. Karen had given Maaike and Amber a little break by not tying their elbows completely together. She was not sure they could handle that, although she remembered the tree tie Tim had done. Miranda knew the twins were flexible enough, being young. She did notice that the boys had gotten close to the two Dutch girls. For Tamara, and Sally, the game was just another tie up. DW had not given them any breaks and had tied them as tight as always, which included welding their arms together and using multiple knots. He did give Tim some lenience and kept his elbows a little apart. The hogties everybody ended up in differed also per bindee. As with the rest of their bondage, both Sally and Tamara could almost touch their heels, while Amber and Maaike only had their knees bend at 90 degrees, giving them an easier time.

“Everybody okay?” Karen asked once she checked everybody over.

Nobody complained, they were all already testing their bonds. They had been placed at random spots on the forest floor, forcing them to have to crawl to the other prisoners if they wanted to escape.

“Ready? Set? Go.” Karen started the competition.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic