Jane’s tie up adventure 1 (mm/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Emerald2319
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Jane’s tie up adventure 1 (mm/F)

Post by Emerald2319 »

Like to write a series with a character I described as myself, just not my real name. Let me know if this kind of writing style is alright or I should change it for next time.

Jane’s description for this story: 19 years old, red hair and green eyes. Stands 5’4 and is wearing a white shirt and denim shorts with black socks.

“Alright you two” I say to the two twin 11 year old boys I am babysitting.
Both blonde hair, blue eyes, only way I can tell the difference between them is one is wearing a blue shirt and grey sweatpants and the other a black shirt and red basketball shorts.
“We can make this easy, you two can play your video games until bedtime, I can just relax on this couch” … “oh, you want to play a game with me? What kind of game?” … “a escape game? Something you do with your parents all the time? Yeah your mom told me about this, this is why they’re paying me so much to watch you two haha. Yeah, it was part of the agreement that this would happen but, really I don’t know if I want to right now. I just want to relax tonight.”

“Okay, you talked me into it. I’ll play with you two for a little bit but then I just want a relaxing evening, I had a long day at work earlier” … “wow that’s a lot of jump rope. Okay, lay down on the floor and have my hands behind my back? Okay, well lest this carpet is soft enough…” … “wow you two know how to tie knots haha, my wrists and ankles are trapped I don’t know if I can escape this”
“More jump rope? Bet you two have all this jump rope just to tie up your babysitters huh? Must be why you guys go through a lot of babysitters.” … “ow! A hogtie? Okay this might be a little too much you think? I’m already tightly tied up already you think? Is this an escape game or an impossible escape game?” … “I understand you two play this with your parents, but I’m new at this, think you can go easy on me?”

“Huh? Okay since you asked what happens when either your parents or you two are tied up?” … “am I ticklish? Okay, I think it’s time to untie me” … “no, NO! HAHAHAH! NO STOP TICKLING MY FEET! HEHEHEHE-HAHAHAHAHAHA!!…”
“huff”
“huff”
“No, leave my socks on. Oh why did you have to take them of-AAAHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH THAT TICKLES SO MUCH!! HEHEHEHE-HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“You two finally done torturing me? Yeah it was only like…30 minutes. Now I think it’s time to untie me. Better yet, think it’s time for you two to try doing the escaping?” … “what’s that? I need to escape first? Guys look, see I can’t get out of this.” … “why you have that duct tape? And you, why are you balling up my socks? Hey, no, NO! DONT YOU DA-MMMMPPH! mmmpphh! UUNNMMPPH DAAMMPH MMEEMMPPHH!”

“Mmmpphh…mmmpphh… hheelmmmm memmph…” … “oh, thank you. Thank goodness you two got home early. I hope you two had a nice time. As you can see, your two angels tied me up and gagged me.” … “yeah I’ve been like this for almost 4 hours! Those two decided to go to bed and leave me like this! Oh, and don’t think that my rate is going up after this, if I’m not quitting after tonight.”
“Yes I’m sure you two are desperate for babysitters, nor have that much money for a higher rate.” … “what you mean by if you can convince me to keep babysitting and at my current pay rate?” … “no, do not keep me tied up like this until I agree!” … “uumm, yes ma’am your kids told me what sometimes happen when someone is tied up. Why?”

“No! Please don’t tickle my feET-HEHEHEHE NO PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! MA’AM! STOP IT TICKLES! HEHEHE-HAHAHAHAHAHA!!” … “No! I don’t agree, why would I agree after all this? Sir, Sir no not my sides! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!…” … “you think by keeping me hogtied like this, and ganging up on me by one of you tickling my sides and the other tickling my feet will make me want to agree?”
“Please don’t gag me again, No! Mmmph…” … “NNNUUUUUUMMMMM!! MMMMMMMMMPPHHH!…”

“Okay, okay you win. If it means not another 30 minutes of being tickled I agree. Just untie me and I can go home and relax, and I’ll see you two again next week right?”
Last edited by Emerald2319 3 days ago, edited 1 time in total.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice little story. I like how you stylized it by only writing Jane's dialogue is rapid succession. It make it flow well. Thanks for posting
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Did the story vanish?
Emerald2319
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Emerald2319 »

Sian91 wrote: 3 days ago Did the story vanish?
I had mistakenly put (mf/F) in the title, I fixed that and the story had to be reapproved by a moderator.
Sian91
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sian91 »

Emerald2319 wrote: 2 days ago
Sian91 wrote: 3 days ago Did the story vanish?
I had mistakenly put (mf/F) in the title, I fixed that and the story had to be reapproved by a moderator.
Got it
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice first part. I do like the it is written :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic