The Davidson Brothers mm/f Conclusion added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

The Davidson Brothers mm/f Conclusion added

Post by Bandit666 »

Hi all I thought while you were waiting for another update or two of my ongoing story, you might like this rather harmless tale of two brothers and their interest in binding their babysitters. It’s been lying around needing tidying for a while now, so let’s just hope you enjoy and let me know your thoughts......

The Davidson Brothers part 1.

“Thank you for such a wonderful evening Mr Davidson”, Susan said with a warm loving smile as she sat in the passenger seat of the black Jaguar. “I’ve had such a wonderful time”, she continued as her hand rested on the drivers left leg. “You certainly know how to treat a lady”, she added, a twinkle in her beautiful hazel eyes.

“Why thank you Mrs Davidson, I aim to please”, Carl replied while momentarily glancing over to where his wife of 15 years sat. “But then I’m sure it’s all down to the company”, he offered in flattery. “And that doesn’t get any better then you”, he added as they pulled onto the driveway of their modern 4 bedroom detached home.

“Please allow me to get the door for you”, he asked of Susan, as he switched off the engine and removed his seatbelt.

“Oh really, you just want to have another look at my legs”, she replied with a smirk, making no effort to open the door herself.

“Well who can blame me for that”, he commented while exiting, “after all they’re just as perfect and amazing as they were on our first date”, he added flirtatiously, while gazing upon her perfect toned legs as she swung them out of the car, in such a graceful, lady like manner.

“Flatter”, Susan commented while linking arms with the man she’d loved from the first day they met.

“Oh well back to reality”, she sighed ever so slightly as they stepped into the hallway.

“NOT AGAIN!” She loudly exclaimed upon entering the living room only to find Amanda, the third different babysitter in as many months lying humiliatingly hogtied and cleave gagged upon the floor.
88F43088-BBC1-4B79-84FC-4419856A17A2.jpeg
“What have they done this time”, she heard Carl ask from behind her.

“I’ll give you two guesses, although you shouldn’t need them”, Susan replied while kicking of her black open toed 4 inched heels, feeling the soft deep pile carpet against her nylon clad feet.

“BOYS GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT”, she heard her exasperated husband yell, his annoyance clear.

“Oh god Amanda, I’m so very, very sorry”, Susan said so quietly it was little more than a whisper.

“Let me take that rag out of your mouth”, she added, while loosening the knot fastened behind the teenagers head.

“Thank you Mrs Davidson, I’m so sorry the boys tricked me into playing their little game”, the raven haired beauty muttered, her voice croaky and trembling.

“Oh no, it’s us that should be sorry”, Carl acknowledged as their sons Kaylum, 12, and Michael, 10, sheepishly entered the room behind him.

“This sort of behaviour will NOT be tolerated”, Carl practically snarled, glaring at the boys, as the hung their heads.

“Their you go Amanda, let me help you up”, a concerned and worried Susan offered having finally removed the ropes holding their unfortunate babysitter in the effective hogtie.

“Oh thank you Mrs Davidson”, Amanda replied as for the first time in several hours she was able to move freely. “But if you don’t mind, I’d just like to go home now”, she added as she managed to stand, her legs still stiff and shaking.

“No, no, I don’t mind at all”, Susan acknowledged while reaching into her purse. “And please take this little bit extra for all that has happened to you”, she added handing the red faced, raven haired teenager an extra £30 pound over the agreed £20 they owed.

“Thank you, and I’m so sorry again”, Amanda responded, as Carl fetched her little denim jacket.

“Allow me to ensure you get home safely”, he said while gently leading the clearly exhausted, weepy girl towards the front door.

“And as for you two, you’d better be in bed asleep before I return”, he said, while looking over his shoulder. “I’ll deal with you in the morning”, he continued while opening the front door. “After all the military school won’t be open till then”, he added before closing the door behind him.

“Well I hope you’re both proud of yourselves”, Susan stated bluntly. “Your dad and I had enjoyed such a wonderful night, and then you ruined it all”, she added piling on the guilt she wanted them to feel.

“I suggest you go to bed now, and if you’re very lucky, I might just be able to talk your father out of sending you to Jefferson military academy and boarding school”, she uttered in total frustration.

“Yes mom, sorry mom, goodnight mom”, the boys replied looking very sorry for themselves, knowing fine well they might just have gone to far this time…………..

(Well I hope you liked part one even with the lack of bondage detail)

Bandit666
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Bandit666 3 years ago, edited 4 times in total.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Oh, I did. Nice photo, too!
:D
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Really great start. This has the feel of another bandit classic. Looking forward to seeing where this goes.
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A nice Overture to more adventures in the future :) I HD no Problem with the fact [mention]Bandit666[/mention] that this first part had few bondage details. The picture is graphic enough and this part is an introduction, to set the stage. That is perfectly okay.
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Great start bandit, loved the picture.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

You’ve always got great photos [mention]Bandit666[/mention]
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Can't wait for part 2! That's a very cute babysitter.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Wow, thank you all for your comments so far, I hope everyone would read and enjoyed this first chapter will feel the same as the tale continues :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

The Davidson Brothers Part 2

“Well boys, your father and myself are going to have another try at enjoying a night out together”, Susan told her two rather sheepish looking sons as they all stood in the Davidson’s living room.

“And we’d better not have a repeat performance of last week either”, their father Carl interjected as he stood next to the latest babysitter they’d employed to watch over the troublesome duo.

“We won’t, we promise”, a rather nervous Kaylum replied barely able to look up.

“It, it was an accident”, Michael stuttered, his face red with embarrassment.

“Really an accident”, his rather exasperated father exclaimed. “Then maybe you’d like to explain to Jennifer here just how you accidentally left your last babysitter bound and gagged for 3 hours on the floor.

“Oh please Mr Davidson, don’t embarrass the boys any further, I’ll be okay, they’ll be as good as gold I’m sure”, the young woman, who’d arrived straight after cheerleading practice interjected with a smile.
3DE6C903-0EC1-43ED-A4F4-2FD7E1407EC7.jpeg
“Won’t you boys”, she asked with a barely perceivable wink.

“Oh yes Miss Jennifer, we promise”, they replied almost in unison.

“Very well, you’d better be, or it’s off to military school for you both”, a stern faced Carl responded, while offering his arm to his beautiful wife.

“You know where everything is Jennifer, we should be back by 11”, Susan commented as arm in arm the Davidson’s walked out the door, and headed off into the bright sunny evening……..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I really like the playful tone of this. You have already created tension in the scenario, but kept it light in a really great way. Thanks Bandit

I fear that this cute cheerleader might accidentally get tied up like her predecessor, by those poor accident prone boys.

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thanks wolfman, your continued support and comments are always appreciated. I had hoped to keep it pretty much lighthearted with just a small amount of tension
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

I'm loving this story. Poor Jennifer! She doesn't realize what's in store for her. I can't wait to find out happens to the new babysitter. Jennifer looks fantastic, by the way. I've always had a fondness for cheerleaders, especially when they get tied up.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

The Davidson Brothers Part 3.

“So, boys, you like to play games with your babysitters, do you”, Jennifer asked with a smirk once sure they were alone.

“Well, Err, Umm, Err, kind of”, a rather red faced Michael stuttered before his elder brother interjected.

“But it’s not want you think, it’s just meant to be harmless”.

“I see, in that case, exactly why was my predecessor found bound and gagged on the floor”, Jennifer went on to ask with a quizzical look at the shuffling, embarrassed brothers.

“It, it was just a terrible mistake, an, an error in judgment”, Kaylum stammered in reply, wishing the ground would open up and swallow him whole.

“Umm, well in that case, what would you both say, if I told you, I like to play those sort of games too”, a confident, smug Jennifer admitted with that same smirk as before.

“What, really, no kidding”, a suddenly excited Michael blurted out, looking over at his older brother for support.

But instead of the sudden influx of excitement the younger boy expected, he heard his brother simply as, “so where’s the trick”.

“Oh there’s no trick”, came the reply, “only a couple of simple rules”, Jennifer added.

“Rules, what rules, and what’s the game”, a still sceptical Kaylum added.

“The game, well, that’s something you’ll enjoy, if what I’ve heard is true”, Jennifer responded. “For in my bag, you’ll find plenty of rope, and a special gag, one I’m sure you’ll never of seen before”, she continued, pointing in the direction of the black sports bag she’d arrived with.

“All you have to do, is bind me, gag and ensure I don’t escape in under an hour”, the teen confidently added, before waiting for the boys to respond.

“Right, so what are these rules we must adhere to”, a still sceptical, distrusting Kaylum asked on behalf of both himself and his silent younger brother.

“Oh they’re quite simple really”, came Jennifer’s replied.

“Rule number one, you can use only the rope and gag within my bag to bind me and keep me quite”, she began.

“Rule number two, you must set the count down on your phones to one hour and not a minute longer, unless you want your parents to find me bound on the floor”, she continued with a smile.

“And lastly, you must agree that should I free myself within the hour, then I get to bind and gag you for being the victor”, she added, honestly believing the boys would never win.

“Umm, and we can use that rope to bind you any way we want”, Michael asked, suddenly finding his voice once more.

“Yes, any way you want, and as tightly as you wish”, Jennifer replied, not knowing just what she’d let herself in for”.

“Very well, you have a deal”, the boys replied, having taken a few minutes to discuss their options.

“Good, then let the game begin”, Jennifer announced smugly, with a smile………………………
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Liking where this is going....
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Interesting development :D

Kinky or overconfident...
KaceyBoots
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KaceyBoots »

Great story, plus cool photos to accompany it. Thanks!
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

I must admit that this is shaping up very nicely. Intrigued to see where this goes

Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Well thank you all for you comments and support, I hope you’ll find this penultimate chapter enjoyable and lighthearted fun all around.......

The Davidson Brothers Part 4.

“Well then boys, looks like we have ourselves a deal”, a smug still overly confident Jennifer remarked whilst crossing her wrists before her.

“Yes we do, but please Miss Jennifer hands behind your back”, Kaylum responded as he stepped forward. “After all we can’t make it that easy, now can we”, he added watching as his younger brother gathered up the first coil of rope from their babysitters bag.

“Should I fold it in half like we’ve done before”, Michael asked, acting all sweet and innocent while his brother altered Jennifer’s wrists so her palms faced one another.

“There, perfect, you should find that nice and snug Miss Jennifer”, the older boy commented having ran the rope horizontally around the teens wrists before clinching it off with two vertical passed and a double knot well away from her fingers.

“Umm, it is rather tight”, she commented in response suddenly realising how difficult escape would be. “But what’s the remaining length for”, she asked in puzzlement.

“Boys, boys, I don’t think THAT’S APPROPRIATE”, she squealed once the remainder had been tied around her waist and yanked tightly between her legs.

“Oh but we have to ensure you can’t move your wrists around”, Kaylum chuckled in response, even as his younger brother began to make matters all the more restricting with a rather surprising breast harness.
4978D5AA-96E2-46D1-8551-662588B57299.jpeg
“Err, well I think it’s safe to say you’ve done that now boys, there’s no need to go further”, a now nervous Jennifer acknowledgment as she squirmed in her restraints. Only to realise just what effect a slight movement had on her young body.

“Where on earth did these brats learn how to do this”, she pondered to herself, even as they gently lowered her to the floor.

“Oh but we can’t have you wandering around looking for something to cut yourself free”, Kaylum teased as along with his brother he began to bind their suddenly uncertain victims legs tightly together.

“There all done, save for the gag”, Michael announced proudly as he went back to Jennifer’s bag one last time.

“Any last words”, he asked mockingly, while offering up the strange ball with leather straps up to the helpless girls mouth.

“Yes, yes I have, remember the deal, one hour and no longer”, she replied, before her words were cut off and she was left helpless on the floor, to struggle vainly.

“Oh we won’t forget Miss Jennifer”, they cheerfully called out holding up their phones and starting the one hour count down.
CF0E1101-D5D1-4BCA-A634-28B1191946CF.jpeg
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well, I guess Jennifer may regret the Idea already. One hour can be a loong time :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you Caesar73, it’s good to hear a comment from yourself, it’s been quite some time in coming.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

The Davidson boys, the conclusion

It was indeed just after 11 o’clock when, from her position on the living room floor, Jennifer heard the key turn in the front door of the Davidson’s home.

Looking up, she tentatively waited for the boys parents to enter, hoping all would be well.

“Oh, hello Jennifer”, Susan offered in greeting, unsure what else she could say. “Have the boys behaved themselves”, she added, simply grateful not to find yet another babysitter bound and gagged on the floor. Despite being convinced she could see just a few rope marks on the young girls legs.

“Oh yes, the boys weren’t a pick of trouble”, the smiling teen replied while packing away her school books. “We played a game for a little while and then they headed off for bed without an issue”, she added, careful not to let either Mr or Mrs Davidson see the ropes and gag.

“Well it’s about time, that’s all I can say”, Carl stated, rather bluntly, even if that’s not how it was intended. “But please, pray tell however did you succeed in getting those wayward boys of ours to behave so well”, he went on to ask.

“Sadly, I couldn’t possibly give away my secrets”, Jennifer replied, with a huge smile. “After all if I was to divulge my methods, you wouldn’t need to ask me back”, she kind of teased, while retrieving her coat.

“No, I guess we wouldn’t, but still with that said, please allow me to take you home”, Carl added, sounding just a little more relaxed.

“See you when you get home, handsome”, being the last few words he heard from his beautiful wife, as he parted, and she headed upstairs to their bedroom with a hop in her step.

“Umm, that’s perfect”, Susan thought to herself as slowly she undressed, admiring herself in the mirror. “I just hope Carl’s feeling as frisky as I am”, her mind told her as she took a seat and waited for his return…………
82DCFB43-3A2E-4A13-B60C-9E7DCCD127C7.jpeg
The end, or is it………………………………
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

A perfect playful ending to a perfectly playful tale. I really enjoyed this and would really like to see more from these mischievous boys

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice Conclusion! So the Kids held their word :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic