Me, Amanda and friends. M/FFFF - completed at last

Stories that have a significant measure of truth to them should go here.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Me, Amanda and friends. M/FFFF - completed at last

Post by Bandit666 »

Hello all. As some of you may remember from the old site. I told you about my bondage games with Amanda. My first real girlfriend. I told about the first time we were alone. Before we became an item. As they say. Told you how Id tied her. How Id gagged her. Even how Id managed to open her jeans. Reveal her panties. We'll make her flash them anyway. Told you all about the first time we made love. Made love while she was bound. While she was gagged. How we'd spent that day together playing bondage games. Games she'd initiated. How at the time we thought we were inventing everything as we went along. That we were the only ones who did such things. We were only young. For while had hidden our love for each other. Her brother was one of my best friends. Id grown up with her. I was 15. She was 14. Was a year below me at school. Yet only 4 and a half mouths younger. We would sneak a kiss here. A caress there. Even once people knew about us. Even once her brother and parents knew about us. And yet we were lucky. They trusted us. Allowed us to be in the house alone. Allowed us to be in her room alone. Which is how this came about. How it all started. It was a hot summer day. Saw her parents off with her brother once more. She'd already invited over a couple of friends. Friends who knew about us. Who Id discover knew about our little games. Knew about our rather unusual love life. Who wanted to at least try out bondage for themselves.

By the time Id arrived. Walked over to her parents home. The sun was high in the sky. The heat was rising. And her friends were there. As always Amanda looked beautiful. Looked gorgeous. Her long blonde hair was tied back in a pony tail. Her light blue eyes were hidden behind a pair of sunglasses. She wore nothing but a tight one piece swimsuit. A very tight fitting one piece swimsuit. It was. As I recall a shinny navy blue. Did indeed reveal her ever growing cleavage. If I remember rightly she was a 32 c-cup by then. Was certainly the most busty girl in her year. If not in our entire school. Her butt was absolutely perfect. Curvy but firm. And that swimsuit couldn't help but slip slightly between her cheeks. Couldn't help but pull tightly against her bud. Couldn't help but form a lovely camel toe. Im sure Id longed to jump on her. Shower her with kisses. Caress her lovingly. Slowly undress her. Get her all tied up. Get her suitably gagged. And most of all. Make made passionate love to her. But then if im honest. I was constantly horny. Like most young men. Always wanted to do that whenever we were together. No matter what she wore. Where we were. Who was around. But what struck me the most was she was all tied. Already gagged. Admittedly not as well as I would have done. Not the way I liked her to be. And yet that didn’t matter.

For her wrists were at least behind her back. Had been crossed and bound with electricians tape. Her ankles too. Even one thin strip was laid over her lovely lips. Lips I loved to kiss. She was sat on a lounger in the back garden. Looked so pretty. Her friends Angela. Who preferred to be called Angie. And Lucy were there beside her. Were also clad in skin tight shinny one pieces. Were also bound and gagged. And if I’m honest also looked great. Angie was a cute little thing. Still is to be fair. I see here around and about sometimes. Chat like old friends do. Her hair is a light brown. As are her eyes. Even now she’s barely over 5’. So must have been even shorter then. But in the passing of time her busy has grown hugely. Has increased so much. On that day her breast were still small. Hadn’t developed all that much. Yet I’m sure I admired how she looked. Looked as she lay there helpless on that lounger.

The same went for Lucy. For she too was all taped up. Poorly gagged. But lovely to look at. She had a bit of a wild streak in her. Had died her hair shocking bottle blonde. Highlighted her nice grey eyes with makeup. Had I’m sure put lipstick on. She never needed too. She was beautiful. What they called a natural beauty. But of course neither. Whether bound and gagged or not. Came close to my Amanda. Lead me astray with my horny thoughts. I only had eyes for one of those helpless girls. Only wanted to be with one of them. Wondered who done this too them. Why they’d let them. What they were planning. That was when Stephanie. Steph for short appeared. Appeared out of the kitchen. Appeared with a smile spread all over her face. She was a thin girl. Positively skinny. Her breasts were barely even noticeable. Could hardly be seen. Even when in the little pink bikini she wore. But still she was nice. Couldn’t be described as ugly. Just who she was. A friendly family fun loving raven haired girl.

Well with that all said. I guess I must have given one of my best “ummm hmmm” and just what do you think you’ve been doing looks. A look I’ve always been told I’m good at. That and looking guilty even when I’m not. For she blurted out something along the lines of “well what do you think”. And truth be told. I must have thought how wonderful it was to see the most beautiful girl in the world to me back. And two out of her three best friends tied and gagged. But I also made it clear there was thing missing. And that Steph was the one thing missing. A comment. That if I remember rightly. Was greeted by a cheesy smile and a shrug of the shoulders. Even as she passed me the tape she’d used on the others. Which of course made me smile wickedly. Another look I’m allegedly good at.

Minutes later. She too was bound. Was gagged. Was tied up much better than the others. Was gagged much more effectively than the others. Her tall thin body lay upon one of the loungers. Her head touched the top. Her butt rested nicely against the central support beam. Her legs stretched out to the side. Nearly reached the bottom. Tape held her ankles to the metal frame. Managed to hold her calves there as well. Her lovely thin body was encircled by tape. It pinned her waist against the canvas material of the lounger. More was wrapped just below her seriously small breasts. Held her firmly in place. Like her ankles before. Her wrists were taped against the frame. Her elbows too. She couldn’t get up. Found it hard to even struggle a little. I had her trapped. Had her helpless. Had her mouth packed by one of my beautiful girlfriends white cotton socks. Had it balled up. Had made her cheeks bulge. A second had been folded in half. Had been pulled between her lips. Been pulled tightly. Been knotted off behind her head. For she need to be muffled. Muffled well fo what I had in mind. Id decided should happen to her. You see I knew she was ticklish. Very ticklish. Just like I knew the others would want to get a little revenge.

Now as I've already said my gorgeous girl. Her friends Angie and Lucy. Had been taped up by Steph. Had been gagged. If you could it that by a single strip of the electricians tape. If truth be told it wasn't a very good example of restraint. Of bondage. I could have. And would have done better. But it had ready given me an idea. Had made me think of a nice little escape challenge. An escape challenge I was sure my girl would win. For right from the very start. Right from day one of our very own. Very private. And most often very sexually charged games. She proved to be quite the escape artist. Had made me work at keeping secure. Work at keeping her helpless. Work at keeping her all to myself. Id had to work hard. Learn my craft so to speak. I preferred to us rope. If somehow felt more intimate. Appeared to work better. Or at least it did once Id found a wonderful book at my grandfathers. Had found it in his bookcase. It talked about shipping of old. Had a large section on different knots. Showed diagrams of how to create them. How to make them work. I still have it now. Use it from time to time. Use it to give me something different to try. But back then Id stuck to one or two. One or two I knew would work. Would ensure she didn't get free. Didn't have the chance to squirm away from me. Ones like the reef knot. The slip knot. The over hand. And even the square bow. All had proved useful by then. All would again that day. In the future.

So Id thought the cards were very much stacked in favour of my amazing Amanda. That she'd be the winner. The one that would get to tickle not just Steph. But the others two. I told them the rules. Had them agree. The first to escape would remain free. Would be allowed to tickle torture Steph till I said stop. The other two. Would be bound by me. Would be gagged properly by me. Would also be tickle tortured. Again till I said stop. All three agreed. Steph had no choice. No say. And to her credit accepted that. With a simple three, two, one it had begun. The beautiful trio had begun to wriggle and squirm. Twist and turn. But my girl wasn't winning. Wasn't even near. By the time she'd got her legs loose. Her lovely toned legs loose. Lucy was pulling and twisting on her wrists. And Angie was smiling broadly. For she was standing. Was jumping about in triumph. My plan had. Well had failed completely. For i rememeber even now how I wanted to get Amanda to myself for a bit. Get the others inescapably bound and gagged. Be able to slip indoors. And spend sometime kissing caressing. And generally showing her my love. My passion for her. But instead. I was heading indoors alone. Heading upto her bedroom. Retrieving our secret stash of cord. All three cloths lines worth of cord we'd cut up into different lengths. Retrieving a couple of pairs of clean panties from her draws. Panties that according to the notes I made. Made in the little note book I found the other day. A note book that has so many of our adventures jotted down within. That was the first of many. I made. I kept. I have. Were both pink. One pair pink nylon. The other pink cotton. Both would be used as gags. Used to muffle the losers moans and giggles.

It wouldn't have taken me much more than a minute or two return. Return to begin the binding of both Amanda and Lucy. To return and gag them properly. Just like it won't take me too long to return and tell you more. Give you more details. That's if you'd like to hear them of course. Want to know what happened next. How it all went. If you do let me know. Tell me what you think.

Bandit666
Last edited by Bandit666 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Macher
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Macher »

How the best laid plans of mice and men...

It's interesting to read a true story written in your traditional style. I'm definitely on board for hearing more of both this story and any further escapades you have recorded in your recently uncovered journal.
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

I indeed remember your stories about Amanda on the old site, my friend :)
And this one is as good, you surely had a good luck, and of coursea great fun, finding yourself in that situation :)

I'm curious to see how things went after your plan failed :P
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you both for your kind comments. It's always great to get feedback and hear from memebers if they'd like me to continue. :)
Deleted User 1665

Post by Deleted User 1665 »

A simple, fun story in your writing style does well. Nice job :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you. Im oleased it's come out as intended :)
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

What a fantastic set up, almost too good to be true. My jealousy knows no bounds (pun not intended but I'll take it). 3 bikini clad beauties properly bound and gagged. Perfection. Please, continue!
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thanks. I was very lucky to not only have such a wonderful girlfriend. But playful interested friends as well. I will be continuing and posted more very soon.
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Part two

Well it’s been far to long since I looked at this and continued to tell you about that day with my sexy young blonde haired, blue eyed lover and her friends Angie, Lucy and Steph. It’s been to long since I intended to tell you what happened to the losers of that first little bondage challenge in her back garden. I’d already told you that Steph had bound the others, clad in just tight one piece swimsuits, Amanda’s being the school issue shiny navy blue, Angie’s being both shiny and a nice shade of red, almost like those seen on the old tv series “Baywatch”, and lastly Lucy’s being again shiny but for her it was black all the way. It’s been to long since I told you anything about Steph, in her pink bikini being taped down to one of the sun loungers, being gagged by a pair of Amanda’s white cotton socks. One balled up and stuffed in her mouth, the other being used to cleave gag her. Since I told you what happened when I returned from getting our supplies from my girls bedroom closet. But sadly the laid plans and all that, can go wrong, and in this case they did as I misplace my journal that told about that. Yet have no fear it’s not misplaced anymore, and here I am to continue once more. Hope you’ll enjoy what you read from here on in and let me know your thoughts. So here it goes, sit back read, and hopefully enjoy..............

It wouldn’t have taken me long to return from Amanda’s bedroom, a bedroom I’d hope to have found myself in for most of the day , along with her all helpless and sexually aroused. It wouldn’t have taken me long to snatch up her old hold-all full of our supplies, our coils of rope and a few rolls of tape. It wouldn’t have taken me long to grab the two pairs of pink panties from her underwear draw, and most importantly of all, it wouldn’t have taken me long to return to the garden. To return to the swimsuit clad girls I’d be binding, the first my blonde haired lover, the other her friend, and fellow challenge looser Lucy.

I’m pleased to say upon my return I found them still there, Angie the winner, Amanda my dream girl, and raven haired Lucy. But I was quickly told plans had changed, that I wouldn’t be tying just the two, oh no all three of them wanted to be helpless, wanted to punished and tormented by me. Only one rule was applied, ok make that two, the first, I couldn’t sneak Amanda away with me and leave the others all trussed up and gagged, the other no sexual behaviour unless in private. Like I was going to do that with her friends around anyway, unless I went for a few blindfolds. Who knows maybe later I would, but then I’d have to continue this in the adult section, or write those events separately. So I’ll leave that for now, after all that wouldn’t happen. Till later in the day, when the temperature dropped and we all heading indoors.

So I’ll get back to those events, I’d just been told all three wanted to be bound, wanted to be gagged, but Amanda would have to be the first, something I had no objections to, but she might have. Either way she didn’t get too much of a chance to object as I stepped in and said I’d do it in turns, starting with the gags, starting with making sure no-one copped out and left the others feeling cheated. But of course the observant amongst you will have already noticed a small issue with that thought, that plan, for while I had enough rope, or rather cord, while I had enough tape I was short a pair of panties, short of something to use as packing on the last girl. Or at least I was until I saw the bundle of clothes at the base of one lounger, for there I saw some small ankle socks, some small white ankle socks, Angie’s small white ankle socks. Small white ankle socks I had her retrieve, had her bundle up and place in her mouth. They packed her mouth to perfection, coursed her mouth to bulge ever so slightly, but a couple of wraps with duct tape soon made that unnoticeable, soon muffled her words, muffed what ever sound she wished to make.

All of which, of course, still left me to deal with my sexy girl, and her raven haired friend Lucy. Left me with plenty of duct tape, those two pairs of pink panties, and a smirking Steph taped down the the sun lounger. Amanda knew what was coming, knew for her only panties would do. For, after all, she’d been the one to tell me how naughty being gagged in such a way made her feel, how arousing it made her feel, and is there really any hormone mad teenage boy who doesn’t want his girlfriend to be aroused and feeling naughty, I doubt it. She didn’t need any encouragement to open up and accept her gag, accept her own pink satin panties for start with. She didn’t need any encouragement to close her mouth, to let me wrap the same silver duct I’d used on Angie around her head.

The whole time Lucy had watched on, had watched Angie gag herself with the white socks, had watched wrap the duct tape over her mouth, had watched me panty and tape gag Amanda. I could see the nervousness in her eyes, could see her uncertainly, and yet to her credit, as I approached with the balled up pink cotton panties, Amanda’s pink cotton panties, she opened her mouth, accepted what was to come. I’m sure had you been there you’d have appreciated that acceptance, that need to do as her friends. That need to be gagged in the same way, to have the duct tape wrapped around her head, to have her ability to form words, to speak clearly removed, to have her sounds muffled even if only a little. Side by side the stood, looking at each other waiting for what was next, only my sexy lover knowing for sure, only my sexy lover was willing to show them, show them by turning around, by placing her hands in the small of her back, with wrists crossed.

As you’d expect I didn’t need any encouragement myself, to get started with the binding, with rendering all three helpless. All it took was a short coil of rope and a little time, and by little time, I mean a minute or two, to have my girls wrists bound securely behind her back. All it took was for Lucy and Angie to copy her actions, a couple more short coils, and a few minutes for their wrists to be secured in the same way. There they stood side by side gagged and partially bound, waiting to see what was next, but before they could, before I could bind their legs the way I wanted I needed some towels, towels they could lie upon. As unlike Steph, unlike their skinny bikini clad friend, they wouldn’t be on the loungers, they’d be face down on the lawn, on the neatly trimmed grass.

Once face down on the towels, once I’d helped them to lie in place, I began to bind their ankles, first was Lucy, and them Amanda, till finally Angie felt her ankles being crossed and lashed together. Again only Amanda knew what was to come, only Amanda knew I’d be hogtying them all, (not that we knew back then it was called a hogtie, not that back then we knew anyone else used such a method, to us we’d invented that ourselves). Willingly she raised her ankles, slowly she brought them down toward her amazing tight butt, a butt looking splendid in shiny navy blue, shiny blue spandex that slipped ever so slightly between her cheeks. Willingly her two friends copied, raised and bent back their ankles, willingly they brought them ever nearer their spandex clad butts. Butts I admired as any red blooded teenage boy would. I so wanted to grab, spank and play with Amanda’s I’m sure, but then I’m sure I’d have loved to do the same to her friends as well.

But of course I didn’t, instead I retrieve three final short lengths of rope, instead I folded each length in half and fed it under their bound ankles one by one. Instead I pulled the cord towards the bound wrists, instead I hogtied them. Left them helpless with their sides exposed to my fingers, left them with their bare soles exposed to my fingers, left them with little chance of perfecting themselves. Finally their tickle torture could begin, finally they could in turn suffer at my hands, finally I could have some fun, and hopefully so could they.

So there you have it, finished at last, updated at last, I hope you enjoyed what you have read. Hope you’ll let me know your thoughts. After all that wasn’t the end of the days fun, only the start, it wasn’t the last time I bound and gagged Amanda, that happened at least once a week to be honest. It wasn’t even the last time I tied one or more of her friends, I tied Angie, Lucy and Steph. But it’s over to you, if you want more tell me, let me know.......

Bandit666
gagged86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gagged86 »

As always a pleasure reading your posts, my friend, whether they're based on real events, like in this case, or purely fictional :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you I’m pleased you like my true stories, as I like to remember, :)

But it’s up to everyone if they want to hear more
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very nice! :D
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you, :)

There will be a new story of my time with Amanda in the true adult section soon for anyone who’s interested :)
Mr_robot201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr_robot201 »

Sounds like you had a very nice time there. I'd really like to hear more stories from your time with Amanda, and possibly the stories from the other site. I don't think I read them all before the site was shut down.
Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Thank you for your comment. I’ll certainly see if I’ve still got those stories saved somewhere and I had been giving some thought to telling more of my early days and the fun times I had with Amanda and her friends. So maybe I’ll dig out my journals and see what might be worth telling.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago Thank you for your comment. I’ll certainly see if I’ve still got those stories saved somewhere and I had been giving some thought to telling more of my early days and the fun times I had with Amanda and her friends. So maybe I’ll dig out my journals and see what might be worth telling.
+1 Those would be fun to read.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic