Bondage model by choice... (MMF/FFFF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great change of pace chapter to keep the story moving but to add depth and insight to the characters showing they have a human element. Bravo. Shows the immense talent of the author. Amazing job.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I just see you just hit 1000 messages in this story. Congrats on the milestone!
laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

nice chapter
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 weeks ago I just see you just hit 1000 messages in this story. Congrats on the milestone!
I never actually looked at it, but since you mentioned it, thanks for pointing it out. I did see that Hitchhiker is also past 1000 replies (and some other stories like the saga from @wolfman).

All in the family is getting close too with 960 messages.

Thank you all for getting this far ;)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GwenGagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GwenGagged »

Wish this would happen to me.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

GwenGagged wrote: 1 week ago Wish this would happen to me.
Thanks for commenting. Yeah, I know the feeling. Who knows what will happen...

slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@FabianStr2016 , @Caesar73, @GreyLord, @The G-Man, @tickletied84, @Beaumains, @DIRK, @Trammel, @Bandit666, @wolfman, @TightsBound, @TiedupNick, @dogrednuht123 @Argentum @Windrunner

Thank you for reading and commenting. If you want to be removed/added to the above list, let me know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
199 - Cubes

Winona could not see anything, she could not hear anything, other than her own breathing, and speaking was almost impossible. Grunting was about the only way of communication that she had. This was by far one of the scariest bondage sessions she had done. And to be honest, she could not wait to get out of this mess.

“I hope they are done soon.” Winona thought.

Her thoughts were copied by the other three models that were in the same predicament. Linda, Diana and Misty were in the same position as she was. Although neither could communicate with the others. Communication, at least sensible communication, was impossible because their heads were all encased in foam.

“This movie is getting weirder and weirder by the day. Good thing this is the last shoot that they must do.” Jim said to Robert.

Both men were monitoring the 4 prisoners. All 4 ladies were naked, no surprise there as the director had constantly insisted on them being naked. They were also tied at wrists, elbows, knees and ankles with black ropes. The scene required them to just stand against posts at different spots on the set, so additional rope was used to tie them to the poles.

“At least we are flying home tonight.” Robert replied, keeping an eye on the women.

“Back to some normality.”

“Can’t wait. I bet after these weird bondages, that the girls will relish a normal hogtie.” Robert grinned.

It had taken time again in make-up to prepare the girls. All their hair was hidden under bathing caps. They each got a modified breathing mask with a head harness that covered their nose, before medical tape was wrapped around their heads, making sure that the mask could not move. A special 2-piece mold was wrapped around their necks and foam was poured into it. It expanded, which was scary for the 4 models as the foam blocked everything. After the foam hardened, the make-up team cut it square and painted it. The girls’ only connection to the outside world was the breathing mask. Jim and Robert had guided them to the set, they were tied once they were on the set. Just like last time when they had their eyes and mouth covered, people looked at them with amazement. Once they got on the set, Jim and Robert applied the ropes, making sure the ropes were snug, but did not have pressure points. Then the waiting started, as usual, for the rest of the cast to show up. The shoot itself would only last about 30 minutes according to the director’s assistant, but it took for a multitude of reasons an hour before the shoot started.

“I wonder what it is like.” Jim said to Robert.

“What? Having your head encased in foam? Not sure I want to find out.” He replied.

They kept a close eye on the women. They had agreed on a few signals the girls could use to indicate they were in distress. Even the director had mentioned that whenever Robert and Jim saw any of the women being in trouble, to ignore what was going on and help them.

“Their lives are more important than this movie.” He had said.

But so far none of the women had indicated to be in trouble, so Robert and Jim stood back.

“Cut. It is a wrap.” The director finally called.

Jim looked at his watch.

“Wow, 34 minutes. That was actually pretty good.”

The director came over and thanked Jim and Robert.

“Please convey my thanks to the models, they were great.”

“Will do.” Robert said as he released Linda from the pole she was tied to.

He did not talk to her, as he knew she would not be able to hear him with the foam encasing her head. They had discussed the procedures beforehand, so they knew what was going to happen. Somehow it was hot, seeing his wife, and the others, with their heads encased. He put the bathrobe back on her, covering her naked body. Once done with Linda, he worked on releasing Winona, while Linda stood still, waiting for a signal. Jim untied Diana and Misty.

“All good?” Jim asked Robert once they had all four women covered up with bathrobes, which still looked weird, 4 women with their heads replaced with foam blocks.

The foam was not too bad, Linda found. It was light, but the fact that it covered her whole head was still scary. At least in an emergency she knew that Robert and Jim could tear the foam apart without hurting her, as the foam did not touch her skin, due to the bathing caps and medical tape.

“Let’s go.” Robert replied.

Each led two women to the makeup area, where the foam would be removed. People in the studio stopped and stared as they walked by. Most people knew the film that was being made here was weird, but seeing the women with their heads encased was still a weird site. Michelle and Mia were waiting for them.

“Put them in a seat, boys.” Mia said.

“If you want, you can each do one yourself. Just follow our lead.” Michelle stated.

It took a lot less time, as they did not have to wait for the foam to harden, to remove the foam. Removing the medical tape required a bit more care, but even that went easy enough and each of the women could breathe freely again. After removing the last bits of tape and the swimming caps, they were all done. Although they all had marks on their face from the tight tape and foam.

“Oh, wow, that feels good.” Diana said, touching her skin on her cheeks.

There were mirrors in front of the makeup chairs, so they could all see what their faces looked like.

“An hour or so and a nice hot bath and all will be gone.” Mia said.

For the four women these were not the first marks to wear, they knew the drill. They knew it would all disappear.

“It was a pleasure working with you.” Michelle said. “Thank you.”

“Thank you.” Diana said. “And you.” Nodding to Mia.

“Have a good trip back home.” Mia said.

“Looking forward to it. But first let’s go to our kondo and a nice hot shower.” Linda said.

“Or bath.” Misty said.

Out of the four women, she was probably the least experienced, but she had done great.

“The bus is waiting.” Jim said.

After quickly changing in the dressing room, they took the bus back to their condo. The others in the group had been waiting for them and had lots of questions. Especially after Jim showed a few photos.

“Whoa. That looks intense.” Liz said.

She had not been scheduled for this shoot as she was a bit claustrophobic.

“Glad I did not have to do that.”

“I need a shower; you guys can talk to Robert and Jim. Later…”

Linda walked to her room and disappeared. Diana and Misty followed. Winona hugged Magnus.

“Waiting for me, are you?” She grinned.

“I’ve got my ticket for the flight tonight.” He replied.

They had discussed Magnus coming to the US for a while.

“Are you sure you should have done this shoot? You are still recovering.” Magnus said.

“I know sweety, but I wanted this. It was so weird. And I am fine. There was nobody sexually stimulating me, so I managed. Unless what will happen next.”

She grabbed Magnus by his shirt and pulled him towards the stairs that led to her bedroom.

“Have fun.” Marina called out. “The buss will be here in 4 hours. I ordered some food, so we can eat before heading to the airport. FedEx will take care of our luggage.”

Jim always shipped their luggage by courier. The chances they lost your bags were a lot slimmer than risking it with the airlines.

“Okay.” Magnus called out, while following Winona.

“Anybody else?” Marina asked, laughing.

They were all looking forward to getting home. Their flights were all around the same time, although different destinations and airlines for some of them. Jim grabbed a beer out of the fridge and sat down on the couch.

“Can’t wait to get to the cabin.” He sighed, before taking a sip.
Last edited by slackywacky 1 day ago, edited 2 times in total.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That was quite the creative last shoot! And the Boys are right: I guess the Ladies will now enjoy a classica hogtie even more! @slackywacky ? This was - as ever - fun to read!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

The foam encasement seems harsh, but very inventive, @slackywacky.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
dogrednuht123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by dogrednuht123 »

Great chapter. I love innovative bondage like that. Foam head encasement seems rather intense but love that it was applied in a movie context. There is just something I love about hoods and head bondage on a female and how it takes away her senses and makes her really helpless. I applaud you taking that leap of faith and hope you sprinkle it in more going forward.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic