He won't leave me long enough

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
LandNgal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

He won't leave me long enough

Post by LandNgal »

I'm a female who loves being tied and gagged but my husband is just not into it at all. He will leave me tied for like 5 mins most, then will come in and proceed to want to do bedroom activity. He won't leave me for like a long period of time. Its annoying me . Does anyone else have this problem?
PVC1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PVC1234 »

I understand your predicament, your husband should I think be more understanding and respect your bondage needs . My first wife would put me in rubber and plastic bondage and leave me alone for a good hour or more ,she was not into bondage sessions but she knew that it recharged my batteries and make a ight plus to our relationship. Keep trying to get more time in your bondage, i wish you luck .
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I suspect it is a very common problem when people like us, who are into tie-ups for the tie-ups and not for everything else that can be added on, hook up with people who just don't get it. There are people for whom it is always just a sexual thing, so either they expect bedroom activities very shortly after being tied-up by someone or having tied-up someone. For people who just can't get it that it can be a cathartic, purely asexual experience, it is very difficult to have them come around to understand our needs.

Sorry to read that your hubby is currently not as understanding as he should strive to be. I hope that he will eventually come around to understand and respect your needs. For starters, he should probably read up on the now literally hundreds of online articles available about how bondage and tie-ups are therapeutic and can help with anxiety issues and more. Some are even written by open-minded professional psychologists. The key take away from all those articles is the necessity of trust and clear communication between "giver" and "receiver", in both directions (two-way street). Both your hubby and you need to be clear and receptive to each others needs, concerns and limitations. I wish you both well and plenty of fun on this journey.
rjroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by rjroper »

well landngal,I do understand your situation .Due to I being the husband while my wife has the opposite problem, i leave her as she says tied up to long before bedroom activities start. Perhaps we should trade partners :P
superduperwaveydavey
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by superduperwaveydavey »

I completely get it. He’s obviously not into it so you just want him to indulge you more in your fantasies. Communication is key and it’s important to try find an opportunity to explain how we feel and what you fantasise about. If open communication hasn’t worked, next time he ties you up, maybe suggest a challenge where you have a set time period to escape and if you fail, you agree on a forfeit. That might make it more interesting for him if he’s not usually into it.
radarlove67
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by radarlove67 »

LandNgal wrote: 1 week ago I'm a female who loves being tied and gagged but my husband is just not into it at all. He will leave me tied for like 5 mins most, then will come in and proceed to want to do bedroom activity. He won't leave me for like a long period of time. Its annoying me . Does anyone else have this problem?
I've had similar in the past, it doesn't sound good.

Is there anything that he's in to that you can do for him as a compromise?
bindable
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bindable »

• IMO, being tied up while watching a movie together is fun. It provides a couple of hours of vibing in restraints, without taking away from time spent together.
  • Alternatively, perhaps you could get tied just before he starts an activity? Make it clear to him that bondage is like a hobby to you, so you want it to last until he's done with his own hobby.
Either of those any use to you?
Vivianbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Vivianbound »

I hate to ask the potential obvious question, but have you spoken to him about it? If hes decent he should listen and make an effort for you
RopeBunny
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by RopeBunny »

Just a thought, read your post and had the idea.

Why not share right?

Is there an activity he could go away and do? Not far away obviously, something in the house. Thinking here watching a football (other sports are available :lol:) match or a favourite show. Most episodes are a half hour to an hour. How much time do you need/want?

My point being this set 'thing' he goes off to do then establishes a set time you'll remain alone, and bound to simply enjoy being such.

Hope that helps? Best of luck to you.
Mandolin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mandolin »

RopeBunny wrote: 1 week ago Just a thought, read your post and had the idea.

Why not share right?

Is there an activity he could go away and do? Not far away obviously, something in the house. Thinking here watching a football (other sports are available :lol:) match or a favourite show. Most episodes are a half hour to an hour. How much time do you need/want?

My point being this set 'thing' he goes off to do then establishes a set time you'll remain alone, and bound to simply enjoy being such.

Hope that helps? Best of luck to you.
Good advice :)
LandNgal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LandNgal »

Had a chat.. he left me 20 mins last time :lol:
PVC1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PVC1234 »

Well it's a good start in the right direction, when my wife tied me up about an hour was just right, Hope you will get a longer time bound and gagged, its what we need .xxx
Knowledge
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Knowledge »

My two cents, as per others have stated, he needs an activity either in or out of house whilst you enjoy your time. Alternatively, maybe he could do something to you that you would both enjoy such as knife play or body writing? Lastly, he could just simply admire view.
"Even among misfits you’re a misfit"-accurate for me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic