The nerd and the guinea pig F / F ( Updated 1/25 )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Jennifer ought to remain defiant and taunt her would-be captor. Makes Bailey gagging and binding her tightly warranted. Lol.
My thoughts, seems most agree! ;)
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“ Whatever you freak, what’s next? “ Jennifer hissed out further with growing annoyance much to Bailee her own frustration. She sternly raises a brow at Jennifer at her contentious defiance.

“ For real? “ Bailee exclaimed with her tone slightly dripping, she shook her head angrily as she walked towards her desk, opening a drawer. ‘ she’s got NERVE doesn’t she! ‘ She looked through the content, eyeing her recently bought handcuffs. ‘ But can she resist these, I’d doubt it! ‘ Inwardly Bailee felt herself chuckle deviously, taking the handcuffs out from the bottom.

“ Y’know I’ve been SO polite towards you, despite your behavior towards me all week “ Bailee spoke out as she closed the drawer and turned around.

“ Polite? You’re the one demanding me to strip! “ Jennifer bellowed out.

“ Wow what’s with that.. “ Jennifer immediately dropped her attitude sighting them.

“ These are cuffs you simpleton, do you ever watch television? “

“ I know what they are! But you don’t plan to use them on me.. are you? “ Jennifer quickly felt herself gulp, whatever attitude she just had begun to drop once again.

Bailee smirked at Jennifer her somewhat vulnerable as she taunted her further by swaying the cuffs in her hands in a playful manner.

“ I actually do, but you’ve become far too noisy for my taste “

“ Likewise… “ Jennifer mumbled out annoyed.

Bailee scoffed inwardly as she began looking at Jennifer her panties.

“ Pull off your panties “

The request made Jennifer’s eyes widen, she partly believed she didn’t hear Bailee well enough, but the girl’s demeanor proved her once again wrong.

“ I’m sorry what? “ Jennifer immediately called out in protest.

“ I doubt you’re deaf, so pull of your panties! “ Bailee reiterated more demanding.

‘ O my god, she can’t be serious… ‘ Jennifer began biting her lip nervous, she didn’t have much choice than to obey. She sighed shortly after and nodded. She glared back at Bailee as she pulled her lace underwear down, stepping out of them. Her cheeks began to glow as she stood half-naked in front of her captor.

“ God this so embarrassing… “

“ O don’t be such a wuss, I’m sure your boyfriend’s seen this before! “

“ Ugh whatever! “ As Jennifer stood there with a red face she noticed Bailee just standing there crossing her arms, giving her a somewhat odd look.

“ What, I’ve pulled them off didn’t I? “

“ You have genius, so pick them up and push them in your gap “

‘ She’s serious isn’t it… ‘ Jennifer felt short on words upon Bailee her request, looking at her panties on the floor. She normally had them washed but she was a bit rushed and planned to do so tonight before she was ordered around that is.

“ Gap is another term for – “

“ I know! “ Jennifer shouted, interrupting Bailee mid-sentence as she bent down and grabbed her panties. She balled them up in her hands, holding them hesitantly.

“ Stuff them in would you? You’re just delaying it! “ Bailee ordered out stern as Jennifer sighed, she brought them up to her mouth and began pushing the fabric between her teeth. She immediately moaned out, a look of disgust present on her face while Bailee chortles in response. “ Oh that’s the improvement! MUCH better! “

“ Shhht mmmp! “ Jennifer scolded back as Bailee shrugged the response off

“ You realize I can’t hear you when you’re biting on your underwear do you? “

Bailee giggled out further as she walked towards her desk, opening the top drawer and fetching a silver roll of duct tape from it.

“ Since I don’t want you to spit it out, we’re gonna have to keep it inside your gap “ Bailee explained as she walked towards Jennifer, who mostly glared back.

“ Mmmmmmhh! “ She couldn’t do much but moan, watching helplessly as Bailee tore of a small strip and placed it smoothly across her lips, sealing the panties inside.

‘ This is both disgusting as humiliating… ‘ She bit down hard on her underwear, the foul taste filled her mouth as her tongue was forced around the fabric. She groaned with disgust further as she watched Bailee.

Bailee eager returned the tape within the drawer, taking the cuffs as she walked towards her captive, who shook her head defiantly but ultimately turned herself around as Bailee gestured her to do so. She placed her hands behind her back and Bailee began handcuffing her with them shortly after, after a slight click she took the key and placed it in the drawer with the tape.

‘ Did I seriously deserve this humiliating experience… ‘ Jennifer couldn’t help herself but ponder on this more, whatever the case was however, Bailee pushed it too far too.

“ Do excuse me for a slight minute will you? “ Bailee turned to her laptop on her desk, opening it and booting it up. She quickly began opening her little program and started typing down some overall notes and findings of the current bondage experience.

‘ Subjecting Jennifer has so far gone excellent. Her overall behavior is very resentful but her vulnerability as her obedience is starting to show itself. She’s handcuffed and has been gagged with her worn underwear. The overall experience so far is satisfying. ‘

She hit enter, saving her findings and closing her laptop, turning her attention to a still frustrated Jennifer.

“ I think it’s time we punish you for behavior tonight, it’s been very unpleasant! “

“ Sersllmy? “ Jennifer cried out, shaking her head immediately to disagree.

“ I’ve got some fetishes I’ve gotta experiment with, what do you think? “ She proceeded to walk towards Jennifer, who shuddered slightly in response to the idea.

“ Do you value some feet worship or ass worship? “

should Bailee force FEET or ASS worship?
Switcher1313
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Switcher1313 »

Feet AND legs worship please.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Switcher1313 wrote: 3 years ago Feet AND legs worship please.
;) OH it'll likely become both in the long run, but noted!! Happy to see Bailee enjoyed so much!
Wasn't sure if she'd fit in, but she's doing so well! :lol: I gotta let her RP more often heh
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

A vote for ass from me - unless it's already decided?

Good to see this continuing - bet Jennifer will be regretting her actions soon!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago A vote for ass from me - unless it's already decided?

Good to see this continuing - bet Jennifer will be regretting her actions soon!
No worries not yet! I figured to give people some time to consider and such! :D

Happy to hear! Been really enjoying Bailee as a character, and will likely write a next part around tomorrow!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Good story! Feet
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

I’d have to say arse worship. Give her a damned good spanking for a start.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago I’d have to say arse worship. Give her a damned good spanking for a start.
Jennifer is gonna learn her place he he! ;)
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The question itself raised many questions to Jennifer as she felt her jaw drop hearing this being asked of her. ‘ Ass worship, are you kidding me! ‘ She wasn’t sure how to react to such an absurd question, especially when Bailee asked it so serious. She bit onto her gag as she wasn’t sure what to say.

As she stood there in confusion, Bailee began raising a brow in a demanding fashion.

“ Well? Which is it gonna be, the former or the latter? “

“ Armm serrmmm!? “

“ I’m assuming the latter than, very well! “

Jennifer felt like smacking some sense into the girl, unsure what she even meant, almost hoping she wasn’t implying what she thought she had meant.

“ Now, move towards my desk and position yourself under it, face onto my chair. “

As Bailee continued to both berate as command Jennifer, she quickly began to feel more helpless in the matter, she grunted through her gag, cursing at the girl before she ultimately let out a soft sigh and slowly did as told.

“ Can’t you move a little faster? “

“ Psss ommmff! “ Jennifer cursed back angrily at the girl her demanding as berating choice of words, she moved forward and began to crouch down, spreading both her legs forward as she sat down and placed her head onto the chair with a somewhat nervous glance on her face. ‘ She better not do what I think she’s gonna do… ‘

“ I hope you’ve been keeping yourself fit Jennifer, you’re gonna need endurance! “ Bailee retorted as she moved forward. She didn’t bother looking at Jennifer further as she proceeded to seat herself onto the girl her face, sitting her panty clad ass directly over Jennifer her mouth and nose. ‘ fuck NO! ‘ Was all Jennifer could think as she watched Bailee descend herself, soon smothered by the girl her rear end.

She quickly began to inhale the disgusting scent of Bailee, angrily grunting into her gag.
“ BLLLMM GHHH OFHH MMMHHE !!! THSS SMM GRHHSS!! “ Jennifer cried out in disgust as she was forced to inhale Bailee her awful scent through her nose, squirming while kicking with her feet underneath the girl with her air cut entirely, who mostly retaliated by grinding her ass even further.

“ Keep quiet will you? I’ll have to finish a few slight notes, providing I don’t get distracted “ Bailee sternly retorted as she opened her documents.
“ And than I’ll decide WHEN and IF I want to lift my ass, got that? “

Jennifer couldn’t believe what she was hearing, she was filled with disgust and partly began to get extremely worried, she wanted Bailee to lift, she didn’t wanted to pass out, she swallowed her pride further. ‘ Just take it.. if it’ll make her lift fine then! ‘

It felt the time wasn’t passing by, the longer she sat there under the desk, breathing in the scent of Bailee, the more humiliated Jennifer started to feel.

“ There we go, successful.. adequate, properly adjusted as well.. “

Bailee mostly continued talking out loud while she remained focused on the screen, typing all the while she felt Jennifer both squirm as taking in her scent, partly exciting herself in the process. ‘ This IS better than I imagined it would feel! ‘

As she went on, Jennifer began to feel her lungs burning, squirming as curling her toes as she started slamming them onto the floor.

“ PLMM BLLLMMM!! “ She didn’t want to resort to pleading but here she was, almost begging for Bailee to lift herself, and it did the trick as Bailee slowly lifted herself from the chair, eyeing her little cheerleader with glee.

“ How the mighty has fallen! “ She chuckled deviously as Jennifer started to breathe heavily to catch her breath, trinkets of sweat forming on her forehead.

She had gotten too tired to scold at Bailee, just desperate to be untied at this point.

“ I personally feel we’ve made some progress today, what do you think? “

Jennifer took a deep breath, exhaling slowly as she listened to Bailee.
She wanted to say a lot, but she was too exhausted to do much.

“ Whhhverr.. “ Jennifer moaned out, sounding wary without wanting to.

“ I’ve got homework to tend too, but you and I will get more acquainted “

“ Ymmm wshhh! “ Jennifer grunted back, but Bailee sternly shook her head, and Jennifer herself knew she had little choice after all.

Feeling without much choice she sighed “ Fnnnne… “

“ Excellent! I’ve got BIG plans tomorrow! “ Bailee eager pulled the key out of her panties, much to Jennifer her annoyance.

‘ Course she kept it there, the freak… ‘

She slowly stood up, allowing Bailee to insert the key and unlock the handcuffs, she tended to her wrists briefly as they had gotten a little red. She then pulled the tape from her lips and pulled the drenched panties out, gagging slightly. “ Uuugh.. gross!! “

“ Overacting much? “

“ Whatever… can I least go home now? “

“ Of course, but I’ll expect you tomorrow, how about noon? “

“ Ugh, for real, can’t we just talk this over? “

“ Don’t make me repeat myself, as I’m sure you’re not expecting me to answer that “

Jennifer groaned towards her own frustration to the girl, she hadn’t liked Bailee before today and was gonna really get mixed feelings about her after today.

But sighting Bailee her demanding demeanor, she had little to say.

“ Fine, tomorrow… “ Jennifer her tone quickly got more annoyed in the process.

“ Excellent, I’ll text you the requirements later tonight “

Jennifer mostly mumbled something to herself as she eyed her drenched panties, with a slight look of disgust she just pulled them back on before taking her clothes and pulling those up as well.

She didn’t bother looking or talking to Bailee further, heading out of the girl her room and slamming the door shut behind hers.

“ My little pawn has behaved SO well tonight! “ Pleased with herself she walked towards her desk, opening her laptop briefly to make a few additional notes.

“ I'll enjoy your subjugation Jennifer, your crown will be mine "

She saved her project and proceeded to throw herself on her bed, rubbing her front as she smirked further in delight. “ Revenge is SO much better than I thought! “

It pleased her well, after all, Jennifer had been picking on her for a long year, same for others of course but most others she had either hacked or just trolled enough online for her own little fun. Jennifer was however much more than the rest, much more of a bitch than the others, condescending, crude and would finally now learn her little place.

Jennifer herself walked through the hall with mixed feelings, she was upset over Bailee her behavior and blackmailing, disgusted by her perverse games and her filthy ass.

She sighed as she walked towards her home, she couldn’t help but feel so helpless. Always having the upper hand, the friends around her but this time she had nothing except Bailee controlling her instead. It was frustrating and awkward at the same time.

‘ First thing I’ll do is take a shower, a long fucking shower.. ‘

End of chapter1! Chapter 2 will follow!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Chapter 2: A lesson for both

Jennifer arrived home later that afternoon, still feeling ticked off at Bailee’s behavior.
She kicked off her shoes and immediately went to her bathroom.

“ That arrogant son of a bitch.. “ Jennifer muttered out frustrated, she began taking her clothes off and turning on the shower, cranking it up nice and warm. She had felt dirty ever since Bailee decided to sit on her face, the absolute nerve of that girl.

As she stepped into the shower cabin she felt relieved, even if only slightly.
The warm water felt pleasant on her skin, and as she took out some soap she still couldn’t shake off the thought, Bailee wasn’t the innocent girl she took her to be. She was manipulative, demanding, crude and totally behaved unnaturally.

But as she stood there cleaning herself, she couldn’t help but ponder.
‘ Did I really deserve that? Fuck I didn’t, what person does that… ‘
She let out a deep sigh, slowly turning off the water and stepping out of the cabin.
Yanking a towel from a drawer and drying herself off, wrapping it around her chest and tending to herself.

The very next morning Bailee had already been sitting behind her trusty laptop.
A small toast of bread on a platter beside her keyboard as she had been online for a couple of hours, often barely needing much of beauty sleep.

She had been working on her project as well as her side-project simultaneously.
“ That’ll take care of that, now about my little pet rat’s activities of today “
The very thought already had her filled with ecstasy.

She briefly turned her head as a knock on the door interrupted her. She rolled her eyes in slight annoyance before getting up and closing her laptop. She headed to the door, opening it and greeting her friend standing there.

“ Being the early bird aren’t you Dawn? “ Upon greeting her friend she allowed her to walk in before closing the door behind her.

“ Dude, I’ve been nothing but early today, no worms insight for me though “

Dawn was the typical type to be a friend of Bailee, appearing tomboyish herself with her cut to a side with a few parts spiking upwards, dyed all green. Combined with a purple jacket and a black pair of shorts all together.

Dawn eagerly walked around the somewhat messy room while Bailee took her chair, taking her seat after closing her laptop.

“ So, how did your experiment go? I’ve expected a memo or some note or an email! “

“ O bother, I forgot! “ Bailee expressed slightly frustrated, she had meant to sent Dawn the head sup but was too caught up in the process of masturbation to have forgotten.

“ I was so occupied with it that I forgot, it was a success though, very satisfying! “

“ Really? “ Dawn quickly felt intrigued, seating the edge of Bailee her bed.
Bailee quickly recognized the look of her friend's face, always the curious one.
“ What did you resort too, did she get emotional or did she express herself further? “

Bailee returned a smirk towards Dawn, who felt even more interest growing.
“ She was surprisingly defiant yet revealed herself more vulnerable than I thought. “

“ Did she strip herself? “

“ O, she showed me much more skin than you thought! “ Bailee expressed in almost shrewd-like manner, resulting in Dawn sighing out frustrated.

“ Lost that bet then, I was convinced she’d never go nude! “

“ She’ll do MUCH more next time, I’ve decided to test my little rat further today. “

Dawn herself began playfully chuckling “ That poor thing! “

“ Don’t go there, you know the many times they humiliated us? “

“ I was being sarcastic you Dunce! Of course I do, I try to forget the wedgies.. “

Bailee quietly nodded to her friend's words, she herself hadn’t forgotten the years prior either, shoved into lockers, books pushed out of her hands, the humiliation felt crude if anything just unpleasant to say the least.

“ We’re intelligent Dawn, we deserve to stand like queens compared to them! “

“ Queens, we’re totally above that aren’t we? I’d say goddess is much more like us! “

The girls giggled in sync, Bailee approving the choice of words quite well.

“ I do like that, but Jennifer is far from a queen.. after today she’ll be a peasant! “

“ What do you have planned dude? “ Dawn couldn’t herself wanting to know, her own expertise with bondage had been zero thus far, Bailee being the first to take such a bold move to blackmail someone, aside from their earlier attempts of screwing up people their grades.

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” Bailee quoted smugly to her friend, who was sitting there mostly entertained, before raising a brow further.
“ Seriously though, the art of war? “

“ Forward as ever aren’t you, it’s a fine read if one asked me personally. “

“ So must I reiterate or will you tell me your little agenda general? “ Dawn continued boastfully as Bailee ultimately just went with it.

“ I’m planning to degenerate her entirely, so she can feel what we have for years. “

As the day went on, Jennifer herself had been going outdoors, she had been checking her phone every so often just in case Bailee would text her, but relieved to haven’t seen a single message all day, somewhat optimistic that maybe it was a one-time thing.
‘ Maybe it was just a one time thing, here’s hoping ‘

But as Jennifer walked around the streets, her phone started buzzing.

‘ Maybe not… ‘ Anxious she took out her phone and swiped to see who it was from.
And as a sweat broke her up she saw Bailee had sent her a message. ‘ Fuck… ‘

‘ I hope you enjoyed your time out of your cage; Now get here at a less sluggish pace ‘

Feeling provoked by Bailee chewing her out once again, had her consider lashing out but decided to not do so altogether. ‘ Better not piss her off… ‘

She breathe out and headed to Bailee her place. As she walked towards the door she immediately felt more nervous, much more than the other day. Being aware that Bailee went easy on her last day only meant that today that wouldn’t likely be the case.

‘ I must be out of my mind doing this… ‘ She took a deep breath and exhaled, knocking on the door and shortly after greeted by Bailee as the door opened.

“ I see you took my message to my heart, that’s impressive really “

Jennifer felt an urge to toss her tantrum right here and now, but decided against it.

“ … Yeah well, I had no other plans so here I am. “ She kept her tone unfriendly and walked inside the room. Bailee closed as locking the door behind hers.

“ I hope you’ll behave better today. Yesterday's behavior was.. quite blunt. “

‘ Blunt? ‘ Jennifer couldn’t believe it, Bailee had the nerve to call her out?
She clenched her fist before swallowing her pride, acting as a somewhat better person.

“ Look Bailee, I’ve played your game.. I’ve been reasonable! “ Jennifer vented out with a slight undertone of annoyance as Bailee didn’t seem to bother it all much.

“ So? “

“ So stop bossing me around! This.. this isn’t fair, okay? “

The words had Bailee on a different level, causing her to slightly shift.
“ Fair, you want to talk to me about fair? “ Bailee retorted, crossing her arms.

“ Than what did I do to deserve that? You’ve been condescending, you pushed ME around, you treated ME like some pathetic disgusting child! “

As Bailee slipped her tantrum, Jennifer immediately felt overwhelming guilt fall over herself. As if someone finally told her straightforward and called her out. She kept her head down as she thought it all over, Bailee was absolutely right.

Bailee took a deep breath and exhaled, eyeing Jennifer sternly, waiting for a response.

“ Well, doesn’t this warrant any form of response, lost your tongue, Jennifer? “

“ … You’re right… “ Jennifer mumbled somewhat incoherent.

“ Speak up! “

Jennifer who stood there almost shuddering quickly increased her tone.
“ FINE! You’re right, alright? I’ve behaved like a bitch, you happy? “

“ I’m not, but I will be… “ Bailee phrased out, with a cunning eye she observed Jennifer and walked towards her.

“ I’m sure we’re through our chatter now, so do what you did before, undress yourself. “

“ … Can’t I just apologize? “ As she began pleading, Bailee shook her head angrily. Jennifer then knew she had little choice, and undressed herself, dropping her clothes and standing in her blue lace lingerie, not covering herself up, but her nervous glance visibly as before.

“ Now than, shall we play a game? “
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Ooh, a game! Here's hoping Jennifer loses...

Great update - am hoping there's lots more experiments to come!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

tickletied84 wrote: 3 years ago Ooh, a game! Here's hoping Jennifer loses...

Great update - am hoping there's lots more experiments to come!
Thanks! O, there'll be some for sure ;)
I decided to explore both characters a bit more, although I admit Jennifer was mostly just to be a simple girl.
The more I write with her, the more I want to explore both :lol: but it'll be more experiments, turns and enemies on the way! ;)
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“ I doubt the fun kind of game “ Jennifer mumbled in response as she had herself turned around to look at Bailee. She could tell by the smug look on her face that this was gonna involve some kind of humiliation or another perverse one that is, either way it was against her that much was certain.

“ Games aren’t always fun Jennifer, they’re intellectual and about strategy quite often too “

“ Whatever, just get it over with.. “ Jennifer her tone had dripped rapidly at the realization of things, something that mostly just appealed well with Bailee who eyed this with immense joy.

‘ Look at her, a week ago she was as mighty as Olympus; Now she’s become a disgrace! ‘ All the recent days of scheming had led to the beauty of finally condescending Jennifer. It left her cold how Jennifer felt no matter what would go on in the poor girl her thoughts.

“ It’s gonna be mostly endurance, three rather simple objectives to say the least. “

Jennifer nodded, partly with dread as she wasn’t sure how to feel about three of these.
As Bailee began to explain, she walked to her desk and bent down to open the bottom drawer, taking a small paddle out of it.

‘ You’re kidding me, she’s not spank me is she… ‘ She looked at the peddle with a somewhat nervous glance, wanting to come off as confident as possible but hardly able to do so.

Bailee pointed to the floor and explained further. “ Bent over, you must have figured this one out “

“ I can do the math yeah.. “ Jennifer turned herself around, letting out a soft sigh before she sat down on her knees, bending forward to somewhat present her clad ass.

“ I doubt so, I’ve seen your grades, to be honest and they’re pretty awful. “

“ Awful? Well you’re not exactly a—ahhhh christ! “ Jennifer aimed to taunt the girl back but quickly yelled out in pain as the paddle hit her ass hard in the process.

“ Can’t you keep your gap quiet? I’ve got neighbors! “ Bailee ordered stern as Jennifer still shuddered slightly from the hit. “ Are you crazy.. “ She immediately paused, she knew the answer to that being an obvious yes.

“ I’ll suppose if you can’t be quiet, you’ll be made quiet instead. “ Bailee answered, pulling her foot up and taking her sock off, balling them up and tossing them at Jennifer, who grabbed them with disgust. “ Great, your socks in my mouth.. “

“ If you’d insist, I can swap them for my own underwear instead? “ Bailee smugly retorted, making Jennifer quickly shake her head and stuffing the sock into her mouth.

“ Mmm…” ‘ That’s SO disgusting, doesn’t that girl wash anything? ‘ Inwardly she grimaced and before long she could feel the paddle smacking her ass, various times in fact.

“ Mmmm ...mmmmm.. MMMH! “ She moaned with every hit, slowly feeling her clad ass sting as hurt, as Bailee mostly laughed it off like some idiot. She held her head down, biting down on the socks to keep her cries as muffled as possible, working her courage to keep herself from showing vulnerability at Bailee, who seemed to revel in this freakish stuff.

After what felt like hours, Bailee stopped her actions. “ No tears, I’m impressed “
‘ fuck off.. ‘ Was all Jennifer could think hearing that, she shook it off and slowly began standing up, At least her panties were covering her probably red ass now and least she had no practice for a few days to come.

“ Since I’m not as crude as you, I’d say you’re due a slight break.. so take a seat “ Bailee instructed as she pointed to her desk chair. This seemed a bit too easy especially for Bailee.

She nodded however and walked to the chair, slowly taking her seat as she kept her guard up.
‘ There’s no way she’s gonna let me relax.. ‘

“ Least put your hands behind yours would you? Some restraints are necessary “

‘ Figured… ‘ Jennifer rolled her eyes at it but did as told. She placed both her arms behind the back of the chair and quickly felt the familiar cuffs locking her wrists once more. She nervously swallowed as she bit onto the material in her mouth. ‘ Whatever is next, is gonna be worse ‘

Bailee had meanwhile walked up behind the chair, eager preparing herself for the second little game she had planned for Jennifer.

‘ Endurance isn’t achieved this easily Jennifer, let’s see you really struggle ‘ Bailee cruelly thought.
And while Jennifer sat still, Bailee immediately caught her off guard by clamping her hands tightly across Jennifer her mouth as nose, smothering her tightly in surprise.

“ MMMHHH MMMH! “ Jennifer cried out immediately.

“ O relax, this is the second objective and it’s all about endurance! “ Bailee explained while Jennifer shook her head angrily, wanting to pull the hands of her face but unable to do so. She wiggled heavily into the chair, slamming her hands to the chair as well as her feet on the floor, trying anything to work.

“ Mmmmhhh mmmmplmmmm!! “ Jennifer cried out, starting to feel both lightheaded as fearful with Bailee holding this grip around hers.

As Jennifer felt crying out of fear, she was least relieved that after nearly thirty seconds Bailee slowly pulled her hands from her, causing her to spit the sock out immediately and coughing.

“ ...JESUS.. what’s wrong with you.. “ Jennifer took some fast and deep breathes as Bailee had walked around the chair, taking the girl by her chin and eyeing her stern.

“ What’s wrong, I thought you of all people would enjoy exercises? “

“ ...You’re.. insane.. “ Jennifer retorted as she gasped out further.

should Jennifer spit back OR plead out instead
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Keep her taunting I reckon, it’ll make it all the more satisfying once she’s gagged 😈
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Plead out
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

“ The definition of insane is far more complicated Jennifer, not like you would know “ As she continued to berate her, Jennifer simply stared down the floor partly in defeat. She managed to catch her breath once again and mustered a bit of courage, wanting to defy the little bitch.

But she decided to pause herself, if she was nearly out of breath now, it was no question how she would respond if she’d scold her now even though she would deserve it.

“ Nothing to add do you now, being entirely helpless, so susceptible to all this.. “ Bailee spoke out, circling herself around the chair somewhat, while Jennifer tried to keep herself calm.

“ I was to increase the difficulty but it seems you’ve got a lot to practice first “

“ Afraid I’ll prove you wrong..? “ Jennifer quickly responded back defiantly much to Bailee her surprise but it quickly had her chortle. “ O don’t be absurd! “ But the words did trigger her, raising a slight smirk on her face.

‘ Fine, if you SO insist on the challenge who am I to hold back.. at all? ‘ With a wicked idea to mind, she pads Jennifer her head ever so slightly before moving to her desk.

Jennifer had felt confident enough to taunt Bailee, but only to retaliate, she wasn’t looking forward to whatever would come next. She swallowed a bit nervously as she heard a drawer opening and closing behind hers, reminding her she needed something for this.

‘ Maybe I should’ve just said nothing, it felt good before but now… ‘

As she sat waiting, Bailee had taken a washing peg and stood behind Jennifer.

“ I’m intrigued to be proven wrong Jennifer, so let’s see you attempt it! “
In a matter of seconds, Jennifer felt both a hand around her mouth as the peg clamping her nostrils shut, sealing her once again of her air supply. ‘ Jesus me and big fucking mouth! ‘

Jennifer tried to muster her courage, which proved ever so difficult with Bailee covering her mouth, and giggling behind herself. “ 45 seconds will prove me wrong, providing you don’t pass out. “

‘ 45? O fuck off! ‘ Jennifer let out a frustrated moan through the girl her hand and tried to calm herself as much as possible. While closing her eyes she could feel the difficulty arise slowly and rapidly faster. She clenched her fist and shook her head more and more with growing frustration.

“ 35.. I’m a little surprised, I was expecting you’d pass out! “ Bailee remarked, smirking deviously but as the 45 seconds passed, she slowly took the peg from Jennifer her nose, removing her hand as well.

“ Oooooh… FUCK… “ Jennifer immediately gasped out, slightly coughing and breathing fastly.

“ I’ll admit you proved me wrong, you actually handled that quite well Jennifer “

“ ...What… ever.. “ Jennifer panted out further while staring down the floor in defeat.
Despite proving Bailee wrong, she didn’t feel like she achieved much of anything.
Her ass was sore and painful, nearly suffocated twice and entirely stripped down her lingerie.

“ Please.. please tell me you’re done for today? “ Her tone had become dejected while Bailee walked in front of her, looking at the mess of the once so proud cheerleader.

“ I’d say this experiment was successful, but we’ve barely started the bondage! “

“ … Of course, can’t you just give me something to drink at least? “ She pleaded, looking up at Bailee, who smirked but nodded at the girl her submission and vulnerability.

“ Since you ask it so nicely, I’ll suppose I should “ She eager walked over to her kitchen to prepare a glass of water, meanwhile Jennifer began to look around for the key, eyeing it on the desk.

‘ I could take the key, and leave her room… but what if she sees me? ‘

should Jennifer try to escape OR remain on the chair?
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Oh, definitely TRY to escape...whether she succeeds or not is a different matter!
Tugs4fun
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tugs4fun »

Agree she should try to escape.
Discord: #3312 @Tugs4fun
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Try escape
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

nayte4767 wrote: 3 years agoTry escape
Seems the escape attempt it is heh! ;)
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

:| Try to escape. Fail. Get trussed even tighter for her efforts
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Jennifer tried to remain calm, slowly breathing in and out while pondering whether this would be a good move or not, even if she would have the keys.. where would she even go?

‘ O I’m totally regretting this aren’t I? ‘ She didn’t bother giving it a second thought and stood up from the chair. She slowly walked towards the desk, eyeing the key in plain sight. She turned herself a bit towards the side, and tried to pull her cuffed hands in the direction of the key.

‘ Come on.. just…. Yes! ‘ With a bit of trial and error, she snatched it and tried to work the cuffs off, but struggled to insert them.

‘ Come on… come on… NO! ‘ She struggled and in frustration dropped the key onto the carpet floor, what followed was the sound of approaching footstep, Bailee…

“ Did you honestly think of me as a fool Jennifer? “ Bailee asked smugly as she stood there looking at Jennifer who had attempted her little escape. She anticipated the girl would’ve.

Jennifer turned around to glare back at Bailee but quickly returned to feel rather helpless at the same time, unable to formulate a response.

“ Even if you would’ve managed, the front door would’ve been locked.. “

“ This isn’t fair.. you’re just holding me like some fucking hostage! “

“ Mind your language will you? I expect less savage out of your gap “ Bailee retorted harshly as she walked towards Jennifer, who in turn shuddered slightly in her position.

“ S-sorry, just.. what do you expect out of me Bailee, be reasonable! “

“ Was Chloe reasonable for shoving ME in a locker.. Giving ME a wedgie! “ Bailee answered with growing frustration in her voice, slamming her hand on her desk, which caused Jennifer to shudder even further.

She stepped backward slightly in response.
“ Look, if you think I like Chloe.. you’re wrong “

“ You hang around her, don’t you? You stood and watched.. remember? “

“ What.. “ Was all Jennifer could utter out a bit meekly, it all began to make more sense now. She had been bullying Bailee, for years now, she just never recalled most of her actions as cruel or mean, they were just pranks.. fooling around for a laugh, but were they funny?

“ The tables turned Jennifer, you’re on MY board now! “

Jennifer bit on her lip as she hung her head partly in defeat, she could feel tears starting to flow, running down her cheeks.

“ I’m s-sorry.. I’m so sorry Bailee, I ..I didn’t think much of it! “ Jennifer sputtered out, trying to move her hands up towards her face, but just out of reach to wipe the tears off. In turn, Bailee just stood there, listening at the supposed apology and crossed her arms sternly at it.

“ Well, too bad.. it’s not fixing much now is it? “

As she stood there opening up, Jennifer returned her gaze back at Bailee, mixed with tears as some further anger towards her behavior.

“… Why are you so cold, you can least accept this! “

Angry Bailee stepped towards Jennifer, grabbing the girl by her chin and forcing her to look her into her eyes.

“ Why am I like this, you should know.. now stop crying like some infant! “

Jennifer swallowed nervously, taking in a deep breath before nodding.
As she exhaled through her nose, she tried to calm herself down briefly.
“ Fine.. what do you want me do? “ Jennifer asked softly as Bailee slowly lets go of her chin, looking at the girl from top to bottom whilst pondering.

“ I suppose we’ve had our fun today, you’re too much of a wet blanket “ Bailee berated harshly, using the key to unlock the cuffs from Jennifer her hands in a fast moment.

Jennifer immediately tended to her wrists, before wiping the tears away from her cheeks, turning back at her captor. “ I hope it makes you happy that you hurt me.. because I at least felt awful for what I did to you “ She than walked towards her clothes, picking them up and slowly began dressing herself back up.

Bailee mostly stood there listening at Jennifer, although not feeling guilt at all, she could least see that Jennifer was being honest, even if just this once.
‘ Reverse psychology, a pathetic approach Jennifer! ‘ Proud she shrugged the words off, taking her desk chair and seating it.

“ Well, how about we pick this up tomorrow, much more intense? “

As Jennifer listened, she pulled her shirt back on, unsure of it all.
‘ I’d rather not, but she’d just humiliate me in front of everyone… ‘

She sighed out as she meekly nodded with her head. “ Fine.. till than “

She gave Bailee no further look or answer, simply unlocking the door and slamming it shut behinds her. Today was intense, emotional as conflicting.

But as she walked through the halls, Bailee her words began to make sense.
‘ Wait.. the wedgies.. didn’t I take photos of that myself! ‘

For a moment she felt optimistic, pulling her phone out and swiping to turn it on. Quickly moving her fingers around the screen and accessing her gallery.
‘ Come on come on.. I know it’s here, please! ‘

She frantically looked through the endless images before she held her breath, looking at one in particular.
‘ This is it, this can turn the tables! ‘ She stared at a photo she took sometime ago in the company of Chloe, one where they had Bailee in a rather humiliating position.

Looking at it didn’t make her feel joy however, realizing only now what she had done to the girl, but at the same time this image can benefit her more than ever.

She turned around, and headed back hasty into Bailee her room.
As she swung the door open, Bailee immediately turned herself in the chair, bewildered by Jennifer her return.

“ I don’t suppose you’re a glutton for punishment, forgot your hankies? “
She snickered, but the sight of Jennifer her own smug expression had her a bit uneasy. ‘ What is she SO confident about? ‘

“ Your words had me think Bailee, you reminded me of that locker room day! “

“ Thanks for that, but why is that SO urgent..? “ Bailee questioned as Jennifer held her phone up, the image brightly visible.

“ You did NOT take a photo of that! “ Bailee got up from her chair in frustration, taking a step towards Jennifer who took one back herself.

“ Don’t even think about it, Chloe has it too! “ Jennifer shouted back, forcing Bailee to stop in her tracks and clench her fist in sheer anger at this.
“ ..So, we’ve hit each other check then, isn’t it? “

“ It is.. if you share your photo, I will share mine! “ Jennifer felt optimistic at the sight of Bailee all caught and quiet before hers. This fixed everything.

“ Goodbye Bailee… “ With that Jennifer turned around and walked out of the room, leaving the door open. What followed was Bailee leaping towards the door, frustrated by this. “ FINE! Go.. I’ll find another guinea pig!! “ She angrily slammed the door shut and walked towards her desk.
She cursed incoherently as she slammed hard on her desk with her fist.

“ DAMNED!… I had her.. I had control! “

End of chapter 2
tickletied84
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tickletied84 »

Ooh, the tables have turned - bet Bailee is unhappy, but looking forward to however you continue it!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sorry took forever to update this, depression, daily constant pain, not a fun thing at times heh! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Bondage_Addicted 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic