The Roommates (F/F, FF/F, F/FF, FF/FF, F/FFF, FFF/F) - Part 58 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Surely she learns a thing or two about their smell and taste too :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Well, Janice is probably already seeing the error of her ways :) And it is always fun to see Floria and Karissa working as a Team :)
Thanks! It's kind of hard trying to write how the two would work together, considering everything: they were best friends, roommates, then kind of enemies, and now they are in a little weird place. Glad that it's working!
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Great! I cannot condemn Janice's treatment, though there's a reasonable chance this is her secret fantasy. Though I've pity with Camilla as she still hangs there with the dirty socks in her mouth.

I love how you are able to continue this story of a group of girls tying each other up in anger without having any of them being the "bad guy" or rely on a misunderstanding. The characters are flawed and human without being overly stupid. Awesome!
Thank you so much! I am really happy this is working, I really don't want any of them to be "the bad guy", despite different personalities and the readers could probably like one better than the other.
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Janice getting punished, will teach her a lesson, or two. Although I doubt if she will see socks, in the same way again. :)
We shall see! Maybe she ends up liking them... or maybe not ;)

Part 51

“Nmmmphh!!” Janice protested and shook her head, but that just made Floria and Karissa laugh. Floria carefully lifted Janice’s t-shirt a little. “Mmmphhh?? NNMMMPHHH!!”

“So, Cami tickled your feet a little back at the apartment, right?” Floria asked looking at a desperate Janice. “We’ll get to your feet in no time. But first let’s see if your ribs are ticklish.”

“NNNMMMPHHH!!”

But to no avail. Janice tried to struggle but Floria had much more expertise. Besides, she was way taller. Janice’s escape attempts just made her fall from her captor’s lap into the floor. Taking advantage, Floria wrapped her long legs around Janice’s waist, preventing her from getting away. Then, she lifted her t-shirt again. “MMMPHHH!!!”

Floria just smiled. She didn’t say another word before her fingers attacked Janice’s bare sides. Janice jerked her body instinctively. The tickling was hard to endure, especially since Floria’s fingers were long but also thin. And with lots of experience. She tickled her exposed stomach and ribs, her hands running up and down, from her tummy to her sides, in quick motions. Janice thought that at some point, with all the tickling and struggling, her t-shirt will fall, giving her some protection. But the hands movement was such that it didn’t allow that to happen. Her bare skin was exposed the whole time, and the tickling kept going.

“MMMPHHHH!! MMMPHHH!!!”

The basketball player couldn’t help but start laughing as well. Her fingers attacking Janice’s abdomen for a few minutes before stopping. Janice panted hard, trying to catch her breath. “So, how was it?” Floria asked while Janice breathed hard, her hair falling over her head and her glasses having slipped down to the tip of her nose. “Hold that thought. You can answer that later. Not that you can right now…”

Janice shook her head to clear it from her hair and turned her head to give Floria an angry look. “Mmmphh…”

“Right. Let me help you. You are not going to need these for a while.” Floria said, removing Janice’s glasses and placing them on the floor.

“HMMMPHHH!!” Janice protested.

“Yeah, like you need your sight for this. As a matter of fact…” Floria reached for another sock and tied it over her captive’s eyes. “I think this will be better. Enhancing your other senses.”

“NMMPHHH!!” Janice shouted again. She shook her head in despair, but the blindfold was secured enough.

“Then let’s try this tickling but with a blindfold this time. Ready?” She didn’t wait for an actual answer or reply. Just as Janice protested once again, Floria was already raising the t-shirt again and her fingers went back to business.

“MMMMPHHHHHHH!!” Janice screamed through the gag. Floria was right. The loss of her sight enhanced her other senses. And the tickling felt more intense. And she struggled, trying hopelessly to get away from the tickling fingers. But with the rope holding her hands, her legs, her captor’s legs around her body and not being able to see… it was all pointless. She would just have to endure. Or at least try.

“Well? See the difference?” Floria asked after a few more minutes of tickling. She relaxed her legs, allowing Janice to breathe better. Carefully, she helped her hair out of her face as the poor captive girl once again tried hard to recover her energy. “I am betting with all the struggle and laughing you forgot a little about the dirty sock taste, but do not worry. I guess it’s coming back right now, right?”

“Mmmphh….” Janice groaned, proving Floria’s point. The taste was coming back, or at least she was aware of that again. Even worse now, as she tried to regain some air also through her mouth. It didn’t help to recover, but made her felt the sock even stronger than before. She jerked her body again and gave an angry grunt. “Mmmmphh!!”

“Perfect. Still that bad attitude. Like a bad little new girl. And this requires more discipline measures.” With that, Floria rolled Janice face down over her lap. “With some hope, this will also fix that bratty attitude about BB and all that crazy stuff.”

“Whmmpp?” Janice asked confused before feeling a couple of pats on her bottom. “Nmmphh!! Cmmph Onmmphh!!”

“You get what you deserve, missy. Now be quiet and take it like a big girl.” Without another word, Janice felt Floria’s open hand slapping her bottom.

“MMMPHH!”

Another slap.

“HHMMMPHH!”

Another slap.

“MMMMPHH! MMMPHHH!”

Two more slaps came.

“MMMPHHHHH!!”

“So also a deaf girl. Didn’t you listen? Be quiet. Also,” Floria slapped Janice’s behind “stop”, slapped again, “your”, slapped again, “struggling.”

“MMMPHHH!!”

“What have I just said?” Floria spanked Janice again. Janice first attempted to protest but quickly understood what her captor was doing. She had to bite the sock gagging her to prevent from grunting involuntarily. Floria smiled. “Great. But still a slow learner. Now be quiet while we finish.”

Janice closed her eyes under the blindfold and bit the sock to endure the rest of the spanking. The slaps weren’t particularly hard, but they still stung. Besides, the bound girl wasn’t used to receiving them. So she instinctively jerked from time to time. She thought, worried for a moment, that these involuntary movements would earn her more spankings.

But Floria didn’t notice them or understood them. After about 10 spankings, she stopped. “Very good. It’s not that hard when you are nice and quiet. How does it feel to be on the receiving end of the spanking?”

Janice bit her gag again, unsure if answering the question would earn her more punishment. The slaps had stung, but she couldn’t say she had hated them. This whole thing was really new for her. She thought about it for a while before she felt her legs being bent. “Mmmphh??”

“Your feet, don’t think I have forgotten them.” Floria said, grabbing the rope tied around Janice’s ankles. “If you are good, this will be the last punishment.” Her long, thin fingers ran slowly across her captive’s bare soles, making her squirm a little.

Floria smiled preparing her fingers when she raised her head. Her smile disappeared. “Karissa, what are you doing?!”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beautiful scene :) Fiona is cruel :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Beautiful scene :) Fiona is cruel :)
I disagree. Floria is still going easy on Janice, if you don't take into account that Janice is new. She may dislike it, but Camilla got treated way worse. She has earned this.

So what is going to happen? Karissa is still torturing Camilla or is she attacking Floria? Good job, always nice to see a new chapter of this story, and although I thought you were finishing off the story, you always find a way to get one of the girls in trouble again.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Janice is finding the punishment hard, but then again, she is the new girl, so she will find it tough. :(
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Thanks! But, she is actually going easy with Janice. Remember when she started the whole thing tying up Karissa? She could be a lot meaner, but after all, everything is relative. Janice is the new girl so... yeah, I think you could say Floria is a little cruel heh.
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago
I disagree. Floria is still going easy on Janice, if you don't take into account that Janice is new. She may dislike it, but Camilla got treated way worse. She has earned this.

So what is going to happen? Karissa is still torturing Camilla or is she attacking Floria? Good job, always nice to see a new chapter of this story, and although I thought you were finishing off the story, you always find a way to get one of the girls in trouble again.
Thanks! To be honest, I actually do know how to end the story, it will be 2-3 more chapters and that's it. Seriously consider writing a sequel, but this 2-days adventures with the girls will be over soon.
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Janice is finding the punishment hard, but then again, she is the new girl, so she will find it tough. :(
Yeah, but she should be thankful that Floria is kind of going easy on her. She has been the one spending less time tied up, it could have gone a lot worse for her.

Part 52

“How long has she been like that?” Floria asked, standing up. That made Janice drop on the floor a little hard, making the bound girl moan. Floria ignored her. “Well?”

Karissa turned around. “Oh come on, this wasn’t on purpose.” The tall girls looked at each other for a second in silence. “It wasn’t! Your knots are freaking hard to undo!”

Floria approached Camilla. “So that’s a good reason to untie her hands first and her feet last?”

Karissa couldn’t answer. Next to her, Camilla was still tied to the beams, but now hanging upside down. Kariss had decided to untie her hands first, to have a little fun with her captive, but she hadn’t lied. Floria’s knots were really good and it had taken more time to untie the other knots. Thus, leaving poor Camilla hanging just from her feet, her mouth still gagged with one mouth and her hands still bound in front of her. Karissa then had stopped, trying to look for the best way to untie the remaining rope without hurting her. And that’s when Floria had found them: Karissa looking at the ropes while Camilla's head dangerously dangled less than a foot above the floor.

“So, well? How long has she been like this? It’s freaking dangerous!” Floria said, checking her knots. They were still holding well. She sighed.

“Less than a second, you turned your head right when I untied the rope holding the rest of her body.” Karissa explained but Floria still looked angry. She knelt and grabbed Camilla’s arms, lifting her upper body. “I swear! Stop looking at me like that.”

“So you just dropped her head onto the ground?” Floria asked furiously.

“Hell no!” Karissa responded. “I gently helped her. What is your problem?”

“And how were you going to untie the rest of her?” Floria started untying her knots once she saw Karissa was carrying the captive, now safe from the ground.

“I told you, it was this right moment. Geez!” Karissa rolled her eyes. After some minutes, the last of the ropes were untied. With Karissa still carrying Camilla’s upper body and with Floria holding her legs, they gently placed her on the ground.

“I cannot believe you left her hanging from her feet.” Floria said again. “So freaking dangerous!! What were you thinking?”

“Hey, I already told you it was a mistake and that it had just happened right away! My god, you never understand, right?” Karissa shouted back. “All the time, all the freaking time…”

“I never understand?!” Floria shouted too. “I never understand?! You really are something. How about…?”

“MMMMPHH!!” Camilla shouted through her gag, her feet stomping the floor loud to make enough noise to make the tall girls stop.

And it worked. Karissa and Floria stopped, looked at Camilla and then at each other. Floria was the first to speak. “What are we doing?”

Karissa sighed. “I don’t know about you, but I am explaining myself and you are just…”

“No, I mean…” Floria interrupted her. “All this. All of…” Floria moved her arms around her, pointing at the beams, Camilla still tied and gagged, and Janice, tied gagged and blindfolded. “...this.”

Karissa looked around for a moment. “I don’t know. It’s… what we are.”

Floria sat down on the floor. “Is it? I mean, this was supposed to be our fun.”

Karissa sat down in front of her. “You are telling me this hasn’t been fun?” She said pointing at blindfolded Janice, who couldn’t see her new roommate was talking about her.

Floria couldn’t help but smile. “Yeah, it’s been a while since we tied up a new girl and taught her a few things. Well…” She noticed Karissa’s funny look at her. “... Ok, since I tied up a new girl. I tickled and spanked her, not you. But, just this part. Last night was…”

“Let’s not talk about last night, okay?” Karissa said, wincing a little. “It was..”

“A little…”

“Perhaps…”

“Yeah…”

Both girls sat there in silence. The only sounds were the ones Janice were making, struggling lightly against her tight bonds. The tall girls avoided eye contact with each other and just looked around, Floria’s eyes fixed on the floor and Karissa watching Janice’s struggling. Camilla just laid there, in silence, more used to being all trussed up, despite having to endure a dirty sock in her mouth, which was an improvement since just minutes ago there were three. But after a minute or so, she yelled “HMMMPHH!!”

“What?” Floria and Karissa asked at the same time. Camilla pointed at her mouth with her bound hands and looked at them exasperatedly.

“Fine, fine….” Karissa went and pulled the sock out of her mouth. She sat next to the bound girl and soon Floria came as well. “What do you want to say?”

Camilla flexed her jaw first. “You two are crazy, you know? Crazy. Crazy and stupid. What was all that about?”

“You mean…” Floria pointed at the beams. “...that? Or back at Karissa’s apartment when you had your way with us and left us at the new girl’s mercy?”

“The stupid beams, of course!” Camilla spat. “And how many dirty socks do you two have? I was expecting one or two, not having to do your freaking laundry with my mouth! And the beams, it was uncomfortable as hell! And dangerous!! You two have serious issues and serious trouble!! You listen to me! Hey! Stop laughing!”

But the tall girls had already started to laugh and couldn’t stop. Camilla protested again but her captors ignored her. After more protests, Camilla just stopped and the laugh ran its course.

Floria was the first to speak. “Sorry, sorry, this… rant of yours… was really funny. I… I have to… say, sorry, you are right, the beams were dangerous. Also… thank you for… you know…”

Camilla rolled her eyes but nodded. “Sure thing.” She looked at Karissa. “Well? Karissa?”

“Me?” Karissa pointed at herself. “I’ll admit untying you in that way was wrong, but I am still mad about what happened at the apartment.” Camilla’s jaw dropped, but before she could reply, Karissa continued. “And I get why you did what you did. It’s just there is a score to settle. And you are already tied up so…”

“No way!” Camilla protested and jerked her bound hands and feet. “No freaking way! Floria?!”

Floria shrugged. “Well, I am against doing more harm but you did say these things could help the situation, remember? Back when we met the new girl. So… maybe we can compromise? Get at some middle ground? And then call it a day.”

Camilla protested again. “Come on, girls! Karissa has already tied me up in my own apartment! My own bathtub! The whole night! And I have kept you tied up as well in your own bedroom. So that’s the score settled already. Untie me right now!”

Karissa paused for a moment. Camilla did have a fair point. But then she smiled. “Sure, that’s right. But…” she pointed at Floria. “You did tie her up and mess with her for hours. And she hasn’t had her chance on you yet. The beams for sure don’t count. You were hanging for only a few minutes. So Floria gets her turn with you and then we can call it a day.”

Camilla, jaw dropped, looked at Floria for some hope. Floria looked back at her and then at Karissa. “You know what? I think you are right.”
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

These girls just don't know when to stop, they seem to want even more revenge. Camilla was in a dangerous situation for a short while, tying people up, can be a whole lot of fun, but, it must be done properly, and safety must be top of the list. :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice chapter! Hopefully Camilla survives the final revenge, as Floria should not go overboard in torturing her. They have to live together afterward, after all, but a little sock-gag should not hurt. Yet, maybe they should have dinner with all of them as it's getting pretty late already. Good job, let's see how this ends.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago These girls just don't know when to stop, they seem to want even more revenge. Camilla was in a dangerous situation for a short while, tying people up, can be a whole lot of fun, but, it must be done properly, and safety must be top of the list. :)
Yup, safety first. Let's see if the girls can finally stop this time.
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Nice chapter! Hopefully Camilla survives the final revenge, as Floria should not go overboard in torturing her. They have to live together afterward, after all, but a little sock-gag should not hurt. Yet, maybe they should have dinner with all of them as it's getting pretty late already. Good job, let's see how this ends.
Thanks a lot! Sadly, no more socks since Camilla really hates them. But yeah, Floria should treat her new captive well.

Part 53

“You are crazy, you hear me?” Camilla protested loudly “You have left me hanging from the beams, stuffed my mouth with your repulsive socks and let this… idiot untie me in a way that I could have died. No! Don’t you dare, don’t you mmmphhhhh!!!”

“Put a sock on it.” Karissa said, stuffing the dirty sock back on Camilla’s mouth, not far, but secure enough. “We’ve already said we are sorry.” She turned to look at Floria. “You were saying?”

“Well,” Floria tipped her chin with her finger. “She is going to be my new roommate so probably I shouldn’t go hard on her. So, no more dirty socks.” Karissa raised her eyebrows. “She has had enough of that… for today. She really hates them.”

Karissa crossed her arms in front of her. “Do you even know how to get revenge?” Floria gave her an are-you-kidding-me look. Karissa looked away. “I mean… if this is going to be our last tie-up for the day, we should do it right.”

“NMMPHH!!!” Camilla protested.

“You know I am kind of doing this for you, right?” Floria said. “I mean, it’s fun, but she is right. This is getting a little out of hand. Consider it a peace offering. My new roommate tied up so we can put all of this behind.”

“Mmmphh… Mmmphhh….” Camilla jerked her head while pushing the sock with her tongue, only for Karissa to push it back in with her finger. “Mmmphhh!!”

“Sure, sure,” Karissa said to Floria while looking at her bound friend. “Don’t tell you are not going to enjoy it. But I get your point. Although if this was a true peace offering, you would let me have some of the fun.”

Floria smiled, stood up and grabbed the bag with rolls of tape. She tossed it to Karissa. “You get to tape her and I get to torture her. Just, no more socks, ok?”

Karissa smiled back. “Deal!”

Camilla groaned as Karissa started untying the rope around her ankles. “Stay calm or I’ll go hard on you.” Camilla gave a last grunt but stayed still. After the ropes were gone, Karissa taped her ankles together, winding the roll about four times before moving to the hands. As they were being untied, Camilla couldn’t help to notice that Karissa hadn’t cut the tape from the roll but left it attached to her ankles. “Whmmphh?”

“Shush, my little captive.” Karissa said making Camilla groan indignantly. Once her hands were free, Karissa rolled her on her stomach and pulled them behind her back roughly.

“Hmmmphh!!” Camilla protested while Karissa held her wrists at her lower back, grabbed a new roll of tape with her free hand and taped her hands with it, about five rounds. She cut the tape, unlike what she had done with the ankles. “Hmmphhh!!”

“Just a temporary measure, little girl.” Karissa said, going back to Camilla’s feet. She took the roll still there and started rolling it around Camilla’s calves and legs. Then the knees. And the thighs. Karissa, with little difficulty, passed the roll under Camilla’s legs several times. Camilla’s eyes went wide as she realized what was going on. She was going to be taped up into a mummy. A tape mummy.

“NMMPHHH!!” Camilla protested and tried to kick her legs but it was too late. The tape held her good.

“I told you to stay calm.” Karissa said, stopping the mummifying process just after taping Camilla’s thighs. She came close to her captive’s ear and whispered. “This is what you get for not being a good little girl.” And three hard smacks on her bottom followed.

“MMMMPHHH!!!” Camilla shouted through her gag but that earned her two more smacks. This time she decided to remain silent. Karissa smiled.

“Good, now let me work, ok little girl?” Karissa said, giving Camilla’s sore bottom a playful pinch. The bound girl protested but Karissa just shushed her, giggled and made roll the tape from her thighs up to her waist, before sitting her up.

“Grmmphh, mmphh…..” Camilla grunted as her upper body was taped firmly. From her waist and all the way up to her shoulders, securing her crossed wrists, now perfectly and tightly pinned to her lower back. The only part spare was her pink hood, although Camilla perfectly knew this wasn’t a courtesy.

Once her captive’s shoulders were done, Karissa grabbed the sock inside Camilla’s mouth but didn’t pull it out. “You are a smart little girl, you can tell there is no point protesting or fighting against this. So no shouting, ok?”

Camilla just stared at her but Karissa knew she understood. Smiling widely, she slowly pulled the sock out of her captive’s mouth. Camilla grunted again, knowing perfectly that her captor was doing it just to annoy her. Once her mouth was finally free, she took a moment to get rid of the foul taste before speaking. “You big jerk. I’ve done my jogging in these clothes. It’s sweaty and annoying.”

Karissa just shrugged her shoulders. “Not my problem. You’ll get free when Floria decides you get free.” Camilla tried to turn her head to look at Floria but Karissa grabbed her chin and forced her to look at her instead. “Now, now, I am your captor for a few more minutes. Any last words before gagging you for good?”

“Floria said no more socks!” Camilla angrily replied.

“Any last words before “ Karissa cut the tape holding her body and held the roll just in front of Camilla’s eyes. “I decide to roll this whole tape around your dirty mouth.”

“You are going to pay for this. You suck.” Camilla responded before closing her mouth.

“Good, now time to shut you up.” Karissa said while slapping the tape over her lips.

“Be careful with the hair, I don’t want her to be angry when I remove the tape.” Floria said, while collecting all the discarded socks and placing them in the bag.

“IF you remove the tape.” Karissa said laughing. Floria didn’t laugh back but couldn’t help to smirk a little. Karissa rolled the tape about five times around Camilla’s mouth, taking special care to avoid her hair, before stopping. She brought her face just an inch closer to her captive’s face. “Nighty night, kid.”

“Whmmphh?” Camilla asked confused before understanding what was going on. Her pink hood was pulled tight over her head and eyes and she felt Karissa rolling the tape five more times around her hood and eyes, blindfolding her. “HMMMPHHH!!!”

“Just perfect.” Karissa said, pinching her captive’s nose and shaking her head before standing up. “She’s all yours, Floria. What now?”

Floria had already finished tidying up. She came close and examined Camilla, now turned into a tape mummy. “I thought we were going to call it a day. Don’t you think it’s a bit of an overkill?”

“Sure. I am the one calling it a day. You take her to your new place. I am done, now it’s up to you.” Karissa moved her hands as she was cleaning them. “Release her, play with her, whatever. Not my problem anymore.”

Floria sighed. “Sure, sure. Then we should get going. It’s late and the campus is going to close.”

Karissa pointed at the other girl still bound on the floor. “What about Janice?”

”We should probably give her a ride home, I think she’s had enough for her first time.” Floria said.

Karisa pouted but nodded. “Yeah… I think you are right.”

Floria knelt next to Janice and removed her wallet, much to Janice’s protests. “So it’s ok for my new roommate to end the day all taped up but not yours? Maybe you are losing some of that desire for… the fun.”

Karissa snorted. took the wallet from Floria’s hands and started looking for an ID card. “Give me that. First of all, soon to be roommate, I will be alone for one more week. And… we are still on the campus and we are lucky nobody found us. Sure, there are no classes, but still… Hey, her current address is not far away from Camilla’s. Maybe you can take her.”

“No, oh no.” Floria said. “Hell no.”

“Why not? You two have already tortured each other, sounds like you two could use some quality time together.” Karissa said with an evil smile on her face. “Come on. I am letting you have Camilla.”

Floria looked around, at both captive girls lying on the ground before looking back at Karissa. “Alright, alright. Let’s get going then.”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice chapter. Karissa really shows she's a sadist and poor Cami, who did nothing wrong, is again the unlucky victim. Maybe Floria is able to keep her tied all evening im a friendly, consensual way? But maybe she will need dinner first...
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

These girls just don't know when to stop. They are bondage fanatics, if this is what they do to their friends, whatever would they do to their enemies. ? :o
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Nice chapter. Karissa really shows she's a sadist and poor Cami, who did nothing wrong, is again the unlucky victim. Maybe Floria is able to keep her tied all evening im a friendly, consensual way? But maybe she will need dinner first...
Thanks! Yup, Karissa is clearly the worst, so she's probably going to be out of the picture soon. Camilla is way better at Floria's mercy, considering there are no hard feelings there. I won't spoil anything but... maybe a dinner and a friendly end. Just maybe ;)
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago These girls just don't know when to stop. They are bondage fanatics, if this is what they do to their friends, whatever would they do to their enemies. ? :o
Hehe, I am not going to spoil anything here, but in a probable sequel I would talk and try to give the girls some backgrounds, including some "enemies". Let's see if that could work.

Part 54

“Are you going to carry your biggest fan to your car?” Karissa said with a broad smile.

“Hell no. She is a big girl and she can walk.” Floria knelt next to Janice and patted her head in a condescending way. “Hey, wakey, wakey, new girl. Don’t tell me you are already tired.”

“Hmmmphh….” Janice said behind the gag. Of course she hadn’t fallen asleep. The lack of sight had made her feel more vulnerable and would have probably made her lose track of time. Luckily for her, the whole conversation and situation going around her made sure it didn’t happen. Otherwise, it would have probably felt like hours.

“I am going to untie you and remove that sock around your eyes. Then you can walk with us to the parking lot. No protesting, ok?” Floria asked. Janice nodded. Then she moved to her captive’s feet when she noticed Karissa’s mocking smile. “Shut up…” she said. Karissa didn’t reply but silently enjoyed the show in front of her.

But before she untied her, Floria decided to have some last fun. Floria ran her fingers across Janice’s bare soles, making her struggle in surprise.

“MMMMPHH!! NNNMPHHH!!”

This went only for a few seconds before the tall girl untied her big toes. Then she grabbed Janice’s discarded socks and put them on her bare feet. “Sorry, couldn’t help it.” Once the socks were in their place, she started the tickling again. This made Janice struggle as well, but less, since her feet were now protected somehow.

Karissa then coughed. “I thought we weren’t going to do any more torture.” Floria stopped and untied the ankles, and put her shoes back on.

“Up we go.” Floria grabbed Janice’s torso and helped her up to her knees and then fully on her feet. The bound girl felt relieved to be back standing and thanked Floria through the gag. The basketball player ignored that while she removed the sock around Janice’s eyes.

Janice blinked and tried to see around her, but her vision was still blurry. It wasn’t until Karissa placed her glasses back on her that she could see her surroundings. All the socks, rope and tape had been packed back and the building was clean as when they first had entered. Camilla taped into a grey worm lying gagged and blindfolded on the floor and both ex-roommates standing next to her. She turned her head to look at Floria and moved her hands waiting for them to be untied.

But Floria shook her head. “Not yet, new girl. I don’t want you to try anything until we get you home.”

“Whhmmphh??” Janice asked confused.

“Yeah, the gag stays as well, at least until we get to the cars” Floria said, checking it. “Otherwise you’ll be talking too much.”

The cars. That would mean going through the buildings, through the old court and then the parking lots. Sure, most likely nobody else was around at this hour, but it was still a risk. Janice looked at Camilla. Except for her bare feet, the rest of her body was wrapped in tape and in darkness, somebody would think she was just a package. But seeing a girl with a mouth stuffed in her mouth and another sock wrapped around it was another thing. She muffled her concerns to Floria but the basketball player had already thought about it.

“I think I have a scarf somewhere here.” She said looking into the bag. “Yup. Here it is.” She pulled out a black scarf and wrapped it around Janice’s mouth. Not tight at all, but it would do the work of hiding the actual gag beneath it. Now Janice just looked like she was protecting her mouth, and partially her nose from the wind. Her hands would still be the problem, and she moved them again. “Nope. Still going to be tied. But I’ll guide you from behind so nobody will see them.”

“Awww, like two besties.” Karissa mocked them. Floria just blushed and pointed at Camilla. “Ok, ok, I’ll take her like the pretty package she has become.”

“Grmmphh…” That was Camilla’s only indignant response as being called a package, but she remained still. Karissa, in a relatively easy way, picked her up and carried her over her shoulder.

“Let’s get going.” Karissa said, walking towards the door and opening it.

Floria grabbed her captive by the arms and started walking. Janice complied. There was only the sour taste of the sock still stuffed in her mouth, and her hands were still tied behind her, but her current situation was an improvement from being blindfolded and laying on the ground. And tickled and spanked. Just the scarf itched from time to time, but she didn’t complain. Still, it was sort of a strange situation for her, having to walk at the same pace of her captor, who was taller and would probably trip with her captive. But it was clear that this wasn’t Floria’s first time, who made her Janice walk at a slow but comfortable pace.

Camilla, on the other hand, didn’t have much of a choice being carried over Karissa’s shoulder. She just hung her head and tried to remain still, despite the fact that being blindfolded made all the trip a little dizzying. But soon she would be at the mercy of her new roommate, which was way better than being at Karissa’s. So she decided to endure.

Luckily enough, it seemed that only a couple more people, if any, had arrived at the old court for some physical exercise. None of them seemed to have heard all the trouble going inside the old gym, or just didn’t care to investigate. A couple of cars were leaving the parking lot, and the girls spotted them when they reached the court. They stopped, decided to wait for them to leave.

After that, the walk until they got to the cars was pretty easy. The first car they arrived at was Floria’s.

“Ok, ok.” Karissa said. “She’s getting a little heavy. Where do you want her?”

Floria placed Janice next to the passenger door and thought for a second. “Well, she could be on the back seat, but I’ll probably have some trouble if somebody noticed her. So…”

“The trunk it is!” Karissa said gleefully.

“NMMPHHHHHH!!!” Camilla protested loudly.

“Relax, kiddo.” Karissa said. “Besides… you are already blindfolded. You are not going to notice a thing.”

“I’ll drive gently, Cami, I promise.” Floria said, opening the trunk. “Also, if you struggle on the back seat, you could fall and hurt yourself. You’ll be more comfortable back here.”

“Grmmphh… mmphhh…” Camilla grunted annoyed. Her objections weren’t based on her physical comfort but being stuffed in the trunk like a package. But she knew perfectly that she couldn’t do anything to stop that, so she let her two friends place her there next to some of Floria’s bags, since she hadn’t had enough time to unpack. At least it would mean she wouldn’t roll around during the trip, but it would probably be a little uncomfortable.

“See you later, little one!” Karissa said, pinching Camilla’s nose much to her displeasure and earning a disapproval look from Floria. Camilla protested but the girls just closed the trunk.

“Let’s not forget about you, new girl.” Floria said, opening the co driver door. Gently, she made Janice enter the car and take a seat, before fastening the seat belt and closing the door.

“So, I guess....” Floria said “... this is it.”

Karissa looked around. “Yeah, I suppose it is.”

Both ex roommates stared at each other in uncomfortable silence for a few seconds. It felt like several minutes though. Both girls unsure how to say goodbye to each other. Floria was the first to break the silence.

“I suppose… I see you around when the term begins.”

Karissa nodded before smiling. A sincere smile, different from the evil smile she had been doing during the last 24 hours. “Sure, sure. Could be sooner. Tell little Camilla to text me or give me a call after she calms down.”

Floria smiled back. “Sure, will do.”

Karissa then extended her hand. “See you around then.”

Floria paused for a moment. Then she extended her hand as well and shook Karissa’s. “See you.”

After shaking hands, Karissa walked away towards her car. Floria stared at her before entering her own car. She looked at Janice. “Alright, new girl. Time to get you home.”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

So is this the end? Or will Floria's top fan stay over for the night? Oh, and poor Cami, she did not deserve this.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Once she gets those girls home, will the fun and games, start again. ?
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago So is this the end? Or will Floria's top fan stay over for the night? Oh, and poor Cami, she did not deserve this.
Not, no the end yet. There are still a few more chapters (probably 2 or 3, no more) to end this adventures. The girls will return to another story... eventually.
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Once she gets those girls home, will the fun and games, start again. ?
Maybe ;)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Part 55

Getting outside the campus parking lot was easy and quick. The security guard just waved the car as Floria drove away, not bothering to look into the car at the girl on the co driver seat whose face was half covered by a scarf. She remained that way, occasionally looking at Floria who had decided to keep her bound and gagged for a while. It wasn’t until they reached the first red light, Janice decided to do something about it.

“Flmmphh…” She called through the gag. “Hmmph. Plmmphh…” She said, shaking her head.

Floria looked at her for a second. “Yeah, yeah, let me have this.” She removed the scarf. “But no shouting, ok? Or the gag goes back.” Janice nodded. Floria untied the first sock and then removed the sock inside her captive’s mouth right before the street light turned to green.

Janice took a moment to flex her jaw and move her tongue inside her mouth, feeling its freedom. A little of the sock taste remained there, but the feeling of being ungagged was a blessing. She passed her tongue through her teeth before noticing Floria was giving looks from time to time. “What?” Janice asked, her first words after so many minutes being gagged. Her voice was funny, making Floria laugh. Janice blushed, coughed clearing her throat before speaking again. “What? Come on, this is my first time with a sock in my mouth. I am not you. I mean, I am not used to having socks in my mouth. Not that you are! Sorry, that came out wrong. Oh sorry, sorry…”

Floria smiled while looking at the road. “Relax, take a break. Although I must say you make a good captive.” She smiled even more when she noticed Janice’s surprised look. “Come on, you cannot say you hated what happened to you.”

Janice blinked twice before replying. “I… I… you…. I mean… you tied me up!”

“I sure did.”

“And you tickled me! My ribs! My feet too!” Janice exclaimed again.

“I did.”

“And you spanked me!” Janice said.

“I did that too.” Floria said before giving her a quick look. “I know that look. You can protest all you want but I cannot say you hated being a captive. And neither can you.”

Janice turned her head to look at the road. She shifted her position, sitting with her hands bound behind her was starting to get annoying. She thought about the experience. Each girl clearly had a different style. Being taped to a chair by Camilla was one thing. Kind of comfortable sitting on a chair with her arms over the chair arms. The gag was okay, just a strip of tape. But having her feet tickled was really something. On the other hand, Floria had bound her arms behind her, also blindfolded and stuffed a dirty sock in her mouth. She could understand Camilla now, the feeling of having your mouth stuffed plus the taste was disgusting. Also, this time it was her ribs, not her feet, the ones attacked by Floria’s long fingers. There was also the spanking. It hadn’t hurt, but it had stung a little. It was more the fact of being helpless over someone’s lap, treated like a little kid. The blindfold was something new, something that, as Floria had stated, had enhanced her other senses, and also…

“See?” Floria interrupted her thoughts. “You keep thinking about what just happened.”

“Well…” Janice moved her head around. “Hell yeah! I mean… I, I had never been tied up before, or tortured, well, not torture per se, just the tickling and spanking but.... Man, you girls can be mean.”

Floria snorted. “Mean? I guess we can. But we really did go easy on you. Trust me.” Floria noticed Janice’s surprised look. “Trust me on this one. You got the tickling and the spanking…”

“Isn’t that enough?!” Janice asked, surprised.

“Sure, but we just used our bare hands. You were tickled by fingers instead of feathers or…” Floria shook like she had the shivers “electric toothbrush. Also, you haven't had any lotion on your feet or ribs, and that…”

“Is that a real thing?” Janice’s eyes were wide open. “You guys do that?”

“We do not go around tying each other up all day long if that’s what you ask! We are not freaks!” Floria said, stopping at another red light. She looked at her passenger who was looking at her with her eyebrows raised. “Ok, what happened today and last night doesn’t help my case. But no, we do not go and tie each other up all the time and yes, sometimes that tickling has… happened.”

“Ohhhh….” Janice looked again at the road when the light went green. “I see. And the spanking…”

“We don’t like to hurt each other but sometimes other things have been used.” Floria responded.

“Like a paddle or something?” Janice asked.

“Maybe.” Floria said. “Not looking to do any real harm, it’s just… sometimes you don’t want your hand to go numb or to get tired.. Also, you haven’t been forced to smell dirty socks or dirty shoes. That is really something. There have also been force feeding. Like, you have some food you really don’t like but since you are tied up, you cannot help but just eat what your captors give you. Sort of.”

“That’s really mean!” Janice said, trying to sound indignant but part of her was really curious about it.

“You bet it’s mean.” Floria said. “And lots of other things. Getting tied up in uncomfortable positions, sometimes for the whole day or night, or having pictures taken or…”

“That is… quite interesting.” Janice said looking at her own feet. When she raised her eyes, she found Floria smiling and looking at her. “What? Oh, no, now you think I am the freak!”

“Not just now.” Floria said, parking the car. “I am not sure how many people have heard about our… games, but I am pretty sure you are the only one searching for clues and doing your research trying to find out who we were, like we were some kind of urban legend.”

“You are an urban legend.”

“Nevertheless.” Floria said, unbuckling Janice’s seatbelt. “I bet tons of people do that and it’s not a big issue. Just because we used the campus for some of our activities doesn’t make us freaks.”

Janice looked at Floria’s eyes. “If it helps, you are not a freak to me. Or in any case, I would be kind of a freak myself. Look, I must accept that I kind of enjoyed today. Sort of. A little bit. Could be more. Wouldn’t mind if some of this happened again… I mean, not actually, exactly this, but…”

“Turn around.” Floria just said. Janice gave her back to Floria as she began to untie her hands. Once freed, Janice grabbed her wrists. But there were barely any marks. They didn’t hurt. She turned to look at the taller girl. “Shut up, new girl. You’ve already heard Cami saying I know my way around ropes.”

“You are really good. Anyway…” Janice opened the car door. “Talking about Camilla Is she…?”

“She is going to be alright. Not her first time in a trunk. I won’t go hard on her. There are some rules.” Floria said.

“I would love to hear those rules! Or other things you’ve done. Or how you started. Or…” Janice enthusiastically started but Floria raised her hand.

“Too much for one day, little freak.” Floria pointed at the building they are near. “That’s your address, right? Now go and get some rest, new girl. After all, in a week you’ll be living with Karissa and you can get all the answers you need.”

“Right, right.” Janice stepped outside the car. She looked at her place and then turned to look at Floria. “Would you mind if some of these days we could go out for some lunch or to talk, with Camilla of course, or maybe...?”

“Go! Now!” Floria said, but Janice noticed a slight smile on her face. “Freak…”

“Sure, sure.” Janice started walking towards her place. “Thank you...”

Floria reached to close the door. She closed her eyes and couldn’t help to smile as she shook her head. Once Janice had entered the place and waved to her, she restarted the engine. Still one more captive to go before the end of the day.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

The end of the night is drawing near. Secretly I'm hoping Karissa is showing remorse and goes to Cami and Floria, but maybe its better if Floria has her revenge alone.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago The end of the night is drawing near. Secretly I'm hoping Karissa is showing remorse and goes to Cami and Floria, but maybe its better if Floria has her revenge alone.
I'll see if I can fit her in the remaining chapters (I have planned two more chapters and that's it but will see). Still thinking about a sequel, so Karissa could probably stay the sadistic she is for that reason. As I said, we'll see.

Part 56

“Home sweet home, Cami”

“Mmmphh…”

Floria entered the new apartment carrying Camilla over her shoulder. The ride home hadn’t been hard but still uncomfortable for poor Camilla, still trapped inside the tape cocoon. Floria gently placed her on the couch before closing the door. A little used to her actual predicament because of her previous experiences, the bound girl remained motionless, waiting for her new roommate to release her. Or to have some fun first and then release her. But way better than being Karissa’s captive.

But Floria didn’t release her quite yet. After a few minutes, Camilla was picked up and placed on one of her kitchen chairs. Then she felt her captor tying some rope around her waist, pinning her to the chair. More followed, securing her shoulders. “Whmmph armmph ymmph dmmph?”

“Relax.” Floria said, sitting on a nearby chair next to her bound captive. “I just want to take a few moments while you are still tied up and can’t talk. So please, listen, ok?”

The blindfolded and taped Camilla just sighed and nodded. Floria smiled and put her hand gently on Camilla’s cheek. “First of all, I want to thank you for your support before this whole thing started. Sure, you didn’t know how bad it was, my fight with Karissa I mean, but it wasn’t your fault. For that, I say thank you.”

“Mmphhh… mmphhh…” Camilla said.

“Cami, no talking, ok?” Floria said and Camilla just nodded. “Second, I also want to thank you. For trying to fix my friendship with Karissa. I know we shouldn’t have gone that hard on you, which would probably have worked if you had told the new girl to stop us. So thank you and sorry for that.”

Camilla nodded, silently this time.

“And third, and more important,” Floria smiled. “You get to be my captive. Just saying, if you hadn’t released Karissa back at her place when this whole situation started, all of this wouldn’t have happened, and I wouldn’t have spent the whole night and day tied up. So this happened because of you, if you look it that way.”

“CMMPHH ONMMPHH!!!” Camilla protested, struggling against the tape and rope holding her.

Floria waited for Camilla’s outburst to stop before patting her cheek. “There, there, no need to get all angry. I won’t go hard on you. I’ll just keep you tied up until dinner, then you can take a shower and you get to sleep on your own bed. But tied up, of course, until morning when I let you go. Deal?”

Camilla nodded, knowing the situation would be over soon. Floria extended her hand. “Oh right, silly me, you cannot shake hands, hehe.”

“GRMMMPH!” Camilla protested indignant again, earning just another pat on her face.

“I’ll order some chinese food and then I’ll take a quick shower. You wait here.” Floria said, leaving the poor captive in the kitchen while she picked her phone.

Camilla tried her bonds after she heard Floria’s footsteps away. The tape was making her really hot, but at least most of her body was protected by her leggings and her hoodie, so at least she wasn’t feeling sticky. Her mouth, without any sock, clean or dirty, felt better, it was just the tape around her head, which thanks to Floria, wasn’t sticking to her hair. The blindfold itself was annoying. During the car trip, she had lost track of time. Even knowing how far her place was from campus hadn't help. At least now she could estimate how long the food would take to arrive, as she guessed the blindfold and gag weren’t coming off until then.

Several minutes passed when the bell door rang. She heard some quick footsteps coming from the corridor. “I am coming, I am coming!” she heard Floria saying.

It took little more time after Floria set the food on the table. Then Floria started unwrapping the tape holding the hood over Camilla’s eyes carefully. The bound girl just sat there, waiting for her restraints to be removed. Then her hood was pulled away and she blinked, adjusting her eyes to the light. Her head turned to see Floria, now showered, wearing a grey t-shirt and black shorts.

“Hi there, roomie. Let me get the gag off.” she said before starting to work on the gag. It took its time, but finally the tape gag was also away.

“My god, for a moment I thought I was going to be taped up until tomorrow morning.” Camilla said, after passing her tongue on her lips and teeth. “Thanks, Floria.”

“No problem. Now, would you like some?” Floria said, picking one of the food boxes.

“Oh really?” Camilla gave her tape cocoon a quick look. Floria didn’t make a move. “Come on!” Camilla protested but didn’t struggle.

“You don’t need your hands to eat. Now open up.” Floria said, picking the food with the chopsticks. Camilla stared at her but opened her mouth. “There we go. See? I’ll just have to make sure you don’t make a mess yourself.”

“Really funny.” Camilla replied sarcastically. Floria just laughed.

“Are you complaining? Because I can just drive you back to Karissa’s.” Floria said, feeding her captive once more. “See? It’s better if you comply.”

“How long am I going to be like this?” Camilla asked. “This tape is really annoying.”

“Just after dinner. Open up.” Floria said, giving Camilla more food. “You do have to admit this is way better than before. It should be good for you… if you behave.”

“Oh, geez, what a comedian, Floria.” Camilla said. “Where do you get some clever lines?”

“Open up.” Floria just said. Camilla opened her mouth but Floria didn’t give her the food. Instead, she started moving the chopsticks in the air. “Here comes the plane, here comes the plane ohhhh.”

Camilla closed her mouth and stared at Floria. “Oh, come on, Cami. Be a good sport. Here comes the plane. Camilla.” Floria said, stopping her hand. “Open your mouth or you’ll sleep in a very restrictive tie.” Camilla remained that way for some seconds before opening her mouth. “There you go. The plane woooooosh.” Floria fed her captive. “Yeeeh, good girl.”

“Was that really necessary?” Camilla asked, a little annoyed.

Floria picked some napkins and started cleaning her captive’s mouth. “Sure. You are my captive and I am in charge. That means I get to use any treatment necessary. Besides, how were you going to eat with no hands?”

“You could have cut the tape first, but I am guessing that wasn’t an option?” Camilla asked while her new roommate filled a glass of water and brought it to her lips. “Thanks.” she said before drinking it.

“No problem. Now… the tape!” Floria said, taking a pair of scissors.

“Finally!” Camilla exclaimed, staying still while Floria untied her from the chair first before cutting the tape, starting from her ankles.

It took more minutes to carefully remove all the tape. After her legs were freed, Camilla was required to stand up. Then her thighs followed, and finally her upper body. Camilla stretched her arms, enjoying her new freedom. She bent over to stretch her legs, touching her toes when suddenly...

SMACK!

“Hey!” Camilla said, jumping, and rubbing her bottom. “What was that for?”

“Sorry, couldn’t help it.” Floria giggled. “Now, hurry, go and take your shower. It’s getting late.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I liked thst chapter! Fine Conversation between Fiona and Camilla, a little one sided one might say :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I think those two are going to have fun being room mates :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago I liked thst chapter! Fine Conversation between Fiona and Camilla, a little one sided one might say :)
Thank you very much!
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago I think those two are going to have fun being room mates :)
Hehe. Well, then this chapter maybe interesting...

This is going to be second to last chapter. I have already done the end so, sadly, this story will end. But the girls will return... eventually.

Part 57

The hot shower was good. Especially after jogging and being wrapped into a tape cocoon for several minutes. Camilla took her sweet time enjoying her minutes of freedom before going back to be Floria’s captive. She changed into her pajamas, an old light blue t-shirt and blue pants. After she dried her hair, she went to the living room where she found Floria waiting for her, ready with white rope in her hands..

“So, is this really necessary?” Camilla asked, knowing the answer.

“Well, of course it is. There is no need to fight.” Floria said, smiling. “Now turn around, hands behind your back.”

Camilla sighed but complied. Floria crossed her wrists gently and tied her hands firmly.

“I never understood how you got so better at the ropes.” Camilla said while Floria secured the knots. “Inescapable and yet, not too tight.”

“Isn’t this tight enough?” Floria said, tightening the ropes.

“Hey! That was uncalled for!” Camilla protested.

“Problems with your circulation?” Floria asked.

“Well…” Camilla replied, not sure how to continue but it was clear she was alright.

“Just what I thought.” Floria said, doing a final check. She collected more rope from her bag and pointed at the corridor. “Let’s take the fun to your bedroom and then I’ll tuck you in.”

“Of course…” Camilla said, walking towards her room.

“No back talking, missy, or I’ll gag you right away.” Floria said, following her. She tried to sound stern but couldn’t help giggling. Camilla just snorted back but kept walking until they reached the bedroom.

“Climb on the bed, facedown, please.” Floria said. “Quickly, I also want to take a good rest.”

Camilla again obeyed the command. Once there, Floria gently grabbed her ankles and tied them together with the rope. After securing the knots and double checking them, she took the slack and tied it tightly to the foot of the bed, making it impossible for the bound girl to roll away. Finally, she removed her socks and tossed them away.

Floria took her phone and set a timer. Camilla gulped. “Wait a minute. What are you doing?”

“Just taking good care of you. I don’t want to lose track of time.” Floria responded. “Just fifteen minutes for our fun should be enough. Now…” Floria placed the phone next to her captive. “Where do you keep your clean socks?”

“Oh come on!” Camilla protested.

“Tell me or I’ll go back to the dirty ones and neither you nor I want that.” Floria said, trying her best to sound stern again but she couldn’t help to smile.

Camilla groaned. “Alright, alright. Top drawer.”

Floria went and picked up a black tube sock. Then she smiled. “Well, look what else I found. I think it’s the blindfold Karissa used on me last night. This should work.”

“Oh come on, that’s just too much. I’ve already been gagged and blindfolded!” Camilla said.

“Ok, fair enough. Choose one.” Floria said.

“What?” Camilla asked, confused.

“It’s going to be either or both of them. Your choice.” Floria said and grinned “Or mine.”

She pondered her options. She didn’t want to be gagged but the blindfold would be worse for any torture Floria had in mind. “The gag.”

“The gag what?” Floria asked.

Camilla rolled her eyes. “The gag, please…” And then she looked at Floria in a defiant way “...BB”

Floria opened her mouth but didn’t reply. Camilla smiled while Floria gagged her, tying the black sock over her mouth but her victory would be short lived. “Alright, because of that little joke, I’ll double your time. I hope you learn who is in charge now.”

“Nmmmphh!!” Camilla protested.

“Yup, yup, you earned it yourself.” Floria climbed on the bed and sat on Camilla’s thighs, facing her feet. “Ready, Cami?” And she didn’t wait for an actual answer before starting the timer. “Go!”

“MMMMPHHH!!”

The tickling started. Floria’s long fingers went directly for Camilla’s bare feet. Her nails scratching the soles, provoking the involuntary, muffled laugh from her captive. Camilla jerked her body but Floria’s weight on her upper legs was too much. All she could do was wiggle her upper body which didn’t help her at all. Floria’s attack continued for fifteen straight minutes without break.

“Now” Floria said, shifting her position, now facing Camilla’s head but still sitting on her thighs. “Round two!”

Camilla didn’t even have the time to ask what that was about. She immediately felt her captor’s fingers digging into her sides. Camilla’s struggles didn’t help here either, as she could now shift her body from side to side, but Floria’s fingers kept finding her. Her fingers ran up and down, from her ribs to her waist and vice versa.

“MMMMPHH!! PLLMMMMPHHH!!” Camilla pleaded through her gag.

“Awww, you are adorable!” Floria said, still tickling. “This is the perfect way to end the day. We should do this every night now that we live together!”

“NMMMPHHH!!” Camilla protested, earning more tickling.

Then the timer sounded.

“Oh darn.” Floria stopped the tickling. She let Camilla recover some air before giving her a quick tickle on her neck.

“MMMPHH!!” Camilla moaned but Floria just giggled.

“Sorry, couldn’t help it.” Floria stood up and untied the rope holding her roommate to the bed. “Time to get ready for sleep.”

Camilla remained motionless while Flora did the preparings. She took the pillow and set it on one side of the head of the bed. Carefully, she pushed Camilla so now she was parallel to the head, her head on the pillow and her feet on the air. She then, using the rope that had held her to the foot of the bed, tied the ankles to her hands. It wasn’t a hogtie, but it would do the work. Camilla pulled her legs. There was a lot of slack, meaning it wasn’t going to be that uncomfortable sleeping.

Floria removed Camilla’s gag. “Why am I in this position?” the captive girl asked. “I have the whole bed.”

“Nope.” Floria booped Camilla’s nose. “I haven’t unpacked all my stuff yet, so for tonight I’ll be sleeping here too. And you are going to be my little pillow.”

Camilla rolled her eyes once again while Floria turned off the lights and got inside the sheets. She laid face up and rested her head on Camilla’s bottom.

“Getting way too comfortable, don’t you think?” Camilla asked.

“I knew I was forgetting something.” Floria said, sitting up.

“What do you mmphhhh?” Camilla tried to ask but Floria cleave gagged her quickly with the black sock “Whhmmphh?”

“Shush, I need some silence to sleep. Also, you need this.” Floria took the blindfold and fastened it over her friend’s eyes.

“CMMMPHH MMPHH!”

“Hush you, you’ve had a lot worse today, so no complaining. Besides,” She laid again, her head once again on Camilla’s bum. “You are too comfy.”

Camilla groaned again and Floria giggled. “Oh just remind me in the morning. We need to figure out what to do about new girl. Also Karissa wanted to talk to you, maybe an apology. Although, knowing her better, nah, I don’t think she’ll apologize for what she’s done today.”

Camilla pulled her legs a little and closed her eyes under the blindfold. Floria closed her eyes and smiled. “But who knows, maybe she could have changed.”
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Ah, so cute. Everyone should sleep with roommate like that. I hope Floria will never unpack her stuff. How much space would it save just to have one bed instead of two? For Cami, just have her imagine it is better than balltied in the bathtub.

Awesome as always, but it stays hard to imagine this tale took place in like 28 hours or so. Amazing work!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Cute indeed. And kind and tender :)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Nice chapter, Floria getting as much fun as she can. :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Ah, so cute. Everyone should sleep with roommate like that. I hope Floria will never unpack her stuff. How much space would it save just to have one bed instead of two? For Cami, just have her imagine it is better than balltied in the bathtub.

Awesome as always, but it stays hard to imagine this tale took place in like 28 hours or so. Amazing work!
Heh, thanks! Yeah, I figure that in real life most of the stuff that happens in this story wouldn't have happened, specially not in so few hours. But, heh, that's why we are in the Fictional forum, right? ;)
Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Cute indeed. And kind and tender :)
Thanks!
Tieup1 wrote: 3 years ago Nice chapter, Floria getting as much fun as she can. :)
Thank you!

Part 58

Camilla slowly woke up. She tried to stretch but she found out she couldn’t. She opened her eyes, but there was no light. Right, of course. She had been forced to sleep hogtied on her own bed, not tightly, but tight enough. And as her new roommate’s pillow. Floria.

But where was Floria. Camilla couldn’t feel her friend’s weight on top of her. Maybe she had shifted her position. Possible but unlikely. And, was it already morning? She had really lost track of time. She tried to move her body to her side but she didn’t find anyone. Where was Floria?

“Flmmphh? Flmmphh!!” She tried to call through the cleave gag.

Nothing. She tried to hear something. She could tell there were some kinds of sounds outside the bedroom. Camilla couldn’t identify them. She tried to call again, worried this time. “FLMMMPHH!!”

Then she heard quick footsteps.

“Easy, easy, I am here. I was just having some breakfast.” Floria said entering the room. “How did you sleep? I slept wonderfully. You are quite a comfy little pillow, Cami.” She giggled. "I would have woken you up but you looked so cute sleeping. I am guessing you are wondering what time it is. It's actually past 10, so... breakfast time!"

Camilla sighed, half relieved that Floria was there and half annoyed at the comment. She moved her feet and hands, signaling Floria to untie them.

“Oh, that. Sorry, we have a guest and she has specifically required that you stay tied up, gagged and blindfolded.” Floria said, untying just the rope securing the loose hogtie. Camilla protested as loud as she could while struggling. “Hey, it’s only for a few more minutes. Besides, I am sure you are going to like this. Come. Stop struggling!”

Camilla didn’t stop until Floria smacked her bum hard. Camilla got the message and let Floria pick her up. “Sorry, really sorry for that. Now come with me.”

Floria took her new roommate down to the kitchen and sat her down. Now rope secured her to the chair this time. Camilla heard a little giggle coming from across the table. She knew it wasn’t Floria.

“So she really spent the night tied up, huh?” Karissa said. “Nice. Good morning, little girl.”

“Grmmmph…” Camilla grunted. Floria stood behind her, placed her hands on her shoulders.

“Now, Cami, stay calm.” Floria whispered in her ear. “You are still gagged and you know you shouldn’t be talking while gagged. Just listen to what Karissa has to say. Karissa?”

Karissa took her cup of coffee, drank some and continued. “Why so rude, Camilla? Are you not going to say good morning to your old friend?”

Camilla grunted some more before Floria gently patted her head and gave Karissa a stern look.

“Alright, alright.” Karissa said, finishing her coffee. “I kind of owe you an apology for yesterday. I think some of the things I did were a bit exaggerated. So, for the record I am sorry. But you brought this upon yourself with…”

“Karissa!” Floria said.

“Alright!” Karissa replied. She sighed and looked at Camilla. “I am sorry. Camilla. Is that okay to you, Floria?”

“I don’t know.” Floria looked down at Camilla “Do you accept her apology?”

Camilla made some muffled sounds. Were all the girls going to apologize to her while she couldn’t talk or see them? She tried to signal Floria that she wanted to reply but she earned more pats on her head. “I believe she accepts it. Please continue.”

Karissa smiled. “Sure. I want to say thank you, Camilla, for your weird but kind of effective way to try to help me and Floria. So, thanks.” Karissa said. Camilla kept grunting. “You are right, Floria. This way to apologize makes things so much easier.”

“I know.” Floria said looking at her captive. “I think she deserves a break right now.” She carefully removed the blindfold so Camilla could look at Karissa. “Do you have anything to say?”

Camilla exhaled through her nose annoyed. Of course she had some things to say but she was still gagged. Karissa smiled looking at her angry eyes. “Ok, ok, I don’t want her to be angry. Remove the gag as well.”

“Only if she promises not to start an argument.” Floria said. “I don’t want trouble on my first day here. Cami?” Camilla reluctantly nodded.

Floria untied the gag and Camilla took a second before talking. “First of all, you two are still as crazy as yesterday. Second, yes, Karissa. You really crossed the line yesterday. You were reckless and way too cruel.” She paused. “But I accept your apology and your thanks.”

“Good.” Karissa said standing up. “And you have something to say to me?”

Camilla looked at Karissa like she was crazy. “You are kidding me, right? I did what I did as payback, but you were pretty safe the whole time, unlike me.”

Karissa put her cup down. “And leaving us with Janice alone, when she had no experience and just relying on her good will…?”

“And what about you leaving me in my freaking bathtub with a putrid shoe on my face the whole night? Is that… No! Floria, waitmmmph! MMMPHH!” Camilla attempted to protest but Floria cleave gagged her with the sock again.

“Sorry, I said I don’t want an argument.” Floria said, securing the knot at the back of Camilla’s head. Camilla started to struggle and protest but Floria patted her head again, while placing her other hand on her shoulder. “There, please calm down, Cami. And Karissa, that wasn’t cool.”

Karissa walked towards Camilla, who looked at her furiously. She knelt in front of her. “I guess you are right. Ok, I am sorry, Camilla. Sounds good?”

“Grmmph! Mmphh!” Camilla protested.

“And I’ll accept your apology when you are ready to say it.” Karissa said, giving Camilla a quick peck on the cheek and pinching it lightly. She stood up. “I am done here. I have to go and enjoy my last week in solitude before Janice comes.”

“Yeah.” Floria said. “I guess you cannot wait for all the fun Janice and you are going to have living together. I can already imagine you living with that little bondage wannabe freak.”

Karissa walked to the door. “Hell no. What? Do you think we are going to be playing games all day long and tying up each other all the time? Besides, I don’t know her that much.”

“Sure, sure. Well, thanks for coming and thanks for helping me unpacking.” Floria said, opening the front door. “I was going to ask Camilla but she really deserves a break.”

“If you say so.” Karissa said. “Treat this one good.” She said laughing.

“Oh, I could say the same about your roommate, heh” Floria said.

After exchanging goodbyes, Floria returned to the kitchen and started untying Camilla. “Sorry about that, but I thought if Karissa did the talk, it would have been so much easier. I didn’t want an argument to start. I hope you are not upset.” She finished untying her friend.

Camilla ignored the last comment, removing her gag herself, standing up and grabbing the cereal box. “So you finished unpacking. She really helped?”

Floria knew something was wrong, but decided to continue the conversation. “Believe it or not, she actually helped.” She nodded, looking worried at Camilla. “So I won’t require your help today, thank you very much. I guess you want to take a break and some rest.”

“Maybe. I am still annoyed about spending so much time tied up though. I mean, the only one tied up while you girls had all your freaking fun.” Camilla said, eating her breakfast, avoiding eye contact.

“Yeah, I guess I didn’t think that very well.” Floria said. “Well, I’ll be in my room if you need me.”

Floria walked slowly to her new room. Camilla didn’t reply. Once there, she dropped herself on her new bed. Finally some peace and quiet. After impossible weeks living with Karissa and the craziest 24 hours in her life, she could finally get a well deserved rest. Her main concern now was Camilla right now. She knew she had crossed some sort of line, but she had really wanted to avoid any kind of confrontation with Karissa. She stayed in her room, playing with her phone, checking her Facebook page and waiting.

After about an hour, her bedroom door was opened. Camilla’s head popped in. “Is everything ok, Cami?” Floria asked, putting her phone down.

“Sort of.” Camilla said, entering the room and holding a bag. “I am still annoyed with you having me tied up and gagged more time than we agreed on, especially with Karissa around.”

Floria sat up. “I know, I know. I am really sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. It was wrong and I am willing to do anything to make up for that. Anything. I don’t want to start living with a new roommate with the wrong foot.”

“Good. Because…” Camilla tossed the bag she was holding to Floria.

Floria catched it and opened it. Her eyes went from the bag to Camilla in surprise. Then she slowly smiled, dropping its content on her bed. The remaining tape rolls and ropes.

“I want to play a game…” Camilla smiled back and winked at Floria “...roomie.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So.... this is the final chapter. I had lots of fun writing this story and I hope you had too. I want to thank to everyone who commented (this being my first story on this site), specially Beaumains, Caesar73 and Tieup1, who I think commented on every single chapter heh.

And don't worry, the girls will return sooner than expected.
Last edited by Mineira1986 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic