An Interview With Your Local Witch: Completed (Mostly F/ff)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

An Interview With Your Local Witch: Completed (Mostly F/ff)

Post by Beaumains »

Like every school night, I cruised on my broom through the town of Moonwaite, seeking children not sleeping after their official bedtime. I turned into Maple Lane to see a white glow under a blanket at the MacCulloch’s.

“Kian,” I mumbled to myself. “Third time this month already.” Kian’s sister never stayed up late and was cheerful and well-rested during the day. Kian was another story. Being in 10th grade, 10:30 was his official bedtime, but I so often encountered him with his phone under his blanket. Modern technology had spoiled the youth. Again, he mindlessly swiped on that little glass box, and it was 10:50 already.

Without warning, I pulled Kian’s phone out of his hands from the other side of the street and laid it on his desk in the charger. He groaned and obediently placed his hands next to his hips. Black elastic sheets wound around his frilly blue pajama pants, moved up his body, and transformed him into a silent cocoon. The cloth around his mouth rendered him speechless, and he was blindfolded as well. Nothing would disturb his night rest anymore.

“Mr. MacCullogh, sleep is important if you want to succeed in school,” I magically hissed in his ear. “Will you better yourself in the future?”

I saw Kian nod through the curtains. So I placed his pillow below his head, tugged him in with his blanket, and placed his stuffed giraffe next to him, with its head sticking out as well. “Mr. MacCullogh, the bonds will be gone when you wake up tomorrow. Enjoy your dreams.”

Kian’s sister had been good for another entire week, so I left her a piece of fudge on her nightstand with a brief note. It would turn her eyes blue for a minute and make her able to leap twice as high and far. Teens loved these bizarre magical effects, and so I rewarded them to those who behaved well and had a waiver signed by their parents. Then I continued through Maple Lane, crossing 4th Street and 3rd Street, and turned into Oak Street. From a distance, I saw the lights burned behind the window of Valeria Schwalenberg, a 9th grader.

Since the Moonwaite town council had hired me five years ago, the behavior and grades of her youth had skyrocketed. At first, a witch putting spells on their children had concerned many parents, but they tolerated me doing the dirty work. Their parenting techniques could not soften the teenagers’ rebellious spirits. When the children discovered my consistency, immunity against trickery, and magical treats, they accepted me and my unorthodox punishments.

Bewildered, I steered my broom towards the Schwalenberg’s home. Valeria seldom caused trouble, and when she did, it was by a few minutes as she read a book in bed. So it was never major, but tonight her ceiling lamp burned brightly. I glared through the window curtains. Valeria had lodged a classmate over for a sleepover as well: Evelyn Dommermuth, another bookish student. I had caught them before tying each other up before bedtime and stop chatting on time, fearing to lose their magical sweets. Their disobedience startled me.

The girls lay on the bed together and talked vigorously, unaware of my presence. I raised my hand to bind them but then spotted the blanket was not of cotton or wool. Eight pieces of paper were taped together, and with red paint, a message for me was written on it.

Dear Meligoria, please read the letter on the window still.

After a second of thought, my nosiness pushed my caution away. I made myself invisible, which as usual made nauseated me. An arrow of black gaffer tape on the window pointed towards the envelope, which I snatched and opened. Albeit unmatched to the grace of 18th-century calligraphy, I read the handwritten note with curly letters.

Dear Meligoria,

We are Evelyn and Valeria and are in the ninth grade. For our humanities project, we have to interview someone “who is standing in the middle of society.” We instantly thought of you, but nobody lets us contact you. Thus, this was our only option.

Like many teenagers of Moonwaite, our local sorceress, who hexes us at night and gives away magical candy, fascinates us. Many rumors are circulating. You would be a centuries-old witch living deep in the woods in an invisible treehouse. You would have brewed medicines for the headmaster’s migraines and hunted down a bank robber last year. We, and many of our classmates, would love to learn more about you.

We are aware contacting you like this is unconventional and hope we have not angered or disappointed you. If we are being punished, we will accept it.

Evelyn Dommermuth and Valeria Schwalenberg

My lips curled, reading the letter. It contained the qualities I enjoyed the most in teenagers: creativity, curiosity, and courage. I would never punish these girls.

“Miss Dommermuth and Miss Schwalenberg,” I whispered in their ears with a scratching voice. I preferred addressing youth formally. “Dim the lights, get your notebooks and pens, leave the window on a crack, and sit on the bed with your backs touching. You get your interview tonight.”

Nervously, the girls jumped up and ran through the room to complete the tasks. Valeria was slender with a head smaller than her age suggested. Her green eyes in low-lying sockets amplified this effect. She wore her blonde hair in a ponytail and was dressed in girly pink pajamas featuring a white unicorn on the front. As she opened the window, she searched the sky for me in amazement. Not even the best actresses of Hollywood could hide a vile plan behind such a smile, so their intentions were genuine.

Evelyn was a few inches taller with high cheekbones, light brown eyes, and a thick bush of orange-brown, shoulder-long hair. She followed her companion dressed in a dull grey-checkered pajama to the window. Evelyn could not spot me floating in the air as well. Then they sat down on the bed, not daring to exchange words but beaming from ear to ear. Their pens and notebooks lay next to them as they awaited further instructions.

“I still have my rounds to finish,” I cawed in their ears. “Tonight, I’ll make an exception for an interview, but you two have to earn it. I won’t do one for free. I’m a witch, after all.”

After uttering my stipulations, I pulled the knees of the girls to their chins. I let their hands grab their toes and wound the black elastic wraps around both girls together. I left a little room between their chests and legs, but the position of their legs was still uncomfortable. A second layer cinched between their backs pulled the sheets even closer and made escaping by turning around harder. Then I gagged and blinded Valeria and Evelyn and covered their faces except for their noses. Their hair stuck out from the top, creating two black balloons with hair sticking out.

“Miss Dommermuth and Miss Schwalenberg, I will return in an hour. Behave. Marvin will watch you.”

I flew to the window, and my adventurous little pet rat Marvin jumped out of my sleeve on the window still. He ran through the window, dived onto the bed, and climbed up the wrapping until he reached Evelyn’s nose. She shrieked, either from the smell or the rodent pressing his nose against hers. Then he dived down into the little playground I had made for him, upsetting Evelyn even more.

“If you regret your interview request, bob your head. Else, I’m off.”

----------------------------------------------------

I had expected this to becomee a one-shot, but then more and more details formed in my head. I would guess it will be three parts in total.
Last edited by Beaumains 2 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Ding dong, the witch is.... gone?

Interesting concept. I hope the girls can make it, it's going to be something to find out how the interview it's going to be.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like the scenario very much - the first Chapter has an air of Harry-Potter :) I like that :) No interview with a vampire, but with a witch :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> Evelyn Dommermuth and Valeria Schwalenberg

Wonder where you picked those names up. Not very common names :)

Great concept for a story and, as always, great execution. Looking forward to the next part.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago > Evelyn Dommermuth and Valeria Schwalenberg

Wonder where you picked those names up. Not very common names :)

Great concept for a story and, as always, great execution. Looking forward to the next part.
Thanks a lot! I wanted to let the girls have last names but dislike using names which people have in real life. I would not want some weird fetish story to pop up when I search my name. So I got a US census database of last names and their frequencies and picked two with a few hundred appearances that I liked. Then I went a first name generator until I got a good combination which did give no results in Google.
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Great story! I love the premis very much! I enjoy witch stories very much!
SoftlySwitching
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by SoftlySwitching »

Love this, especially the bonds, can't wait to see who else she catches staying up!
Bound and gagged, completely trapped in sensations of silk and fur, either giving or receiving, I’m in 100%
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Great story, look forward to the future parts
cherylwayland
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cherylwayland »

Looking forward to the next post! Being gagged and blinded by the black tape mmmmm! Exciting!
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

Oh wow this is a really creative story and an excellent opening! I hope to read more on it soon :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Thanks for the great number of replies. I had not expected such a story to do well. I am working on the next chapter but have difficulty finding the right tone. So it will take a few more days.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago So it will take a few more days.
We'll wait. Writing is an art form, even if you are writing for this board. Sometimes it flows, sometimes you need to step away and let the brain review what you have. No worries, we'll patiently (well, mostly patiently) wait for the next chapter.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I still have no idea why this story got as many responses, but I am very much enjoying them! Maybe it is the witch theme or the particular kind of bondage. I don't know but keep keep the comments coming!
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago I like the scenario very much - the first Chapter has an air of Harry-Potter :) I like that :) No interview with a vampire, but with a witch :)
I think the quote was "vacations with vampires" or something similar. I grew up with Harry Potter, but this story and magic system is far from based on it. Maybe that is only subconscious.

--------------------------------------

As I cruised away from the Schwalenberg home, Marvin explored his new playground. Evelyn and Valeria could not stop my pet rat’s curiosity with their backs plastered against each other. His tiny claws made climbing in the black elastic sheets around the ball-tied girls easy, and he ran across their covered faces, exploring the new smells. The girls could not see what happened or scream for help. They were trapped. Marvin ran over their legs down into their laps and back onto their shoulder and arms. Yet, with their arms trapped in the cocoon, they could not strike the rodent.

From Marvin’s eyes, I saw the fear and stress Evelyn and Valeria experienced in their bonds. Behind their gags, tiny high shrieks erupted when Marvin passed under their noses or waded through their hair. Their deep breaths alternated with irregular puffs as they failed to ignore my little rat. It was the first test I had in store for them. A witch would never give an interview without strings attached. Besides, these high school freshmen had tied each other up before, so bondage was not extraordinary to them. Tonight it would only be tighter with a few extras.

Then Marvin heard a knock on Valeria’s door and dove down between Evelyn’s legs.

“Valeria? Valeria?” a masculine voice shouted from behind the door. “I heard noises. Can I come in?”

He received no reply.

“Val, what happened? Are you okay?” Valeria’s dad questioned as he opened the door and rushed toward his daughter, who nodded as she trembled. Valeria’s dad tore the face-covering away and picked the ball of fabric out of his daughter’s mouth. “Should I warn the town council our witch overstepped her boundaries?”

“No, dad. Stop. I’m safe, okay? I’m not five anymore,” Valeria hissed to her dad. “I got one chance to speak to her, and you ruined it. Thanks a lot.”

A cloud passed across the man’s face. “But, but, you are all tied up. You seem so scared.”

“Yes, that’s what our witch does: Tie us and startle us. What did you expect of her? To sit down and have a tea party with us? Now, please, get that horrible tasting stuff back in my mouth.”

I had trouble concentrating during my rounds through Moonwaite, searching for teens staying up after their scheduled bedtime. Valeria’s bonds were badly restored, and of course, I had to punish her. But how? Then I realized it. I was getting excited about tonight’s interview. For the past 700 years, I had enjoyed interacting with humans and especially rebellious teens. The public deplored that and had hunted me down plenty of times. Modern times and Moonwaite were more open-minded, but such fun was rare for a witch.

In the following hour, I warned seven teens, bound five like Kian, and secured one in a spread-eagle for needing discipline for the fifth consecutive school night. It was tame compared to the two girls I returned to. Their bonds had stayed untouched since Valeria’s dad had left, but their mood had brightened. Marvin could not terrify them anymore. My little buddy was harmless.

“Miss Dommermuth and Miss Schwalenberg, I have returned,” I whispered magically in their ears with my witchy voice as I flew towards the window. “Nod your head if you want to continue with the interview.”

It did not surprise me both their necks bowed forward. “Very well. So it shall be. Miss Schwalenberg has cheated my magic by having someone free her. She shall receive punishment first.”

As I neared the window still, Marvin leaped back on my broom and nestled himself in my breast pocket, tired of his adventures. I freed Evelyn as I pulled the restraints through her body against Valeria’s back, tensioning them again. I redid the sheets around Valeria’s face and wound more black sheets around her to close the ball completely.

Evelyn had fallen on her side due to the sudden loss of support and shrieked when she opened her eyes. My silhouette was visible from behind the curtain. She had never seen a pointy hat-wearing witch on a broomstick before.

“Miss Dommermuth, please assist miss Schwalenberg into the bag and then join her with your notebooks and pens.”

The light brown eyes of the girl in the checkered-grey pajamas did not move from the curtain.

“Miss Dommermuth, the bag is in front of you. Or should I stow you in?” I warned Evelyn. I had to appear ruthless and cruel to maintain my dominance over the teenagers of Moonwaite. A sign I liked them could be interpreted as weakness.

“Sorry, sorry,” Evelyn uttered as she grabbed the enormous navy blue duffel bag and unlatched it. Without asking her friend, she rolled Valeria inside and then crawled in herself. As she hid, I opened the window, tucked the curtain to the side, and entered Valeria’s room. I pulled the rope to close the duffel bag and secured it under my broom before taking off into the cloudy night sky.

Evelyn and Valeria hung quietly under my broom, accepting the unexpected sways of my turns. Valeria, still gagged, had little choice, but Evelyn had to suppress her squeals as she lay on her partner in crime. I had made a great example out of her. Soon, I entered the swampy forest I called home. Far behind the trees lay my wooden hut, which no one could reach on foot, by boat, or even by hovercraft. Thick ferns hid it from prying eyes who knew where to search.

I flew inside through the open window, landing my package on the wooden floor. I flung the dirty plate of my dinner in the sink, fired the wood under my kettle by flicking my fingers, and rushed into my bedroom. Yoga pants were undeniably the best innovation for flying in the past century but too inappropriate for the interview. I hurled them on my bed together with my flying jacket and put on a knee-long Prussian blue dress with long sleeves and a matching hat.

I sat down at one of my chairs as my black cat jumped on my lap and purred. With an elaborate pattern I made with my hands, the bag and bonds of Valeria disappeared. “Miss Dommermuth and Miss Schwalenberg, please take a seat,” I said, aiming at two wooden chairs on the other side of the table. “Then I can establish the rules of our interview.”

Evelyn complied first, and Valeria, still recovering from her tie, followed soon after. Before they could react, dark green plants crept up from the floor and entangled the girls’ legs against the chairs. Their upper body followed, but I kept their faces and arms free. Meanwhile, they saw me in my human form with spotless skin, straight raven black hair reaching my midriff and emerald eyes. Surprise, fright, and curiosity rushed through their bodies, but I did not let them settle.

“One of you will interview me while I secure the other in my favorite ways. If any of you want to quit, the interview is over, and I’ll tie you up and home. Understood?”

Evelyn and Valeria looked at each other and nodded after shifting their eyes back to me.

“Who volunteers to be tied up?”
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

Great continuation, Im excited to see the next part
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Truly magnificent. How Valerie berated her father for ungagging her? Now the scene is set for the interview. The scenario is pretty unique!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Ohhh, nice, nice, now the girls will have to decide who gets tied up. That means she will be restrained for the entire interview, right?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Sociopath3 wrote: 2 years ago Great continuation, Im excited to see the next part
Thanks a lot! Here is the next part.
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Truly magnificent. How Valerie berated her father for ungagging her? Now the scene is set for the interview. The scenario is pretty unique!
Yeah, I enjoyed writing that scene. Teenagers stay teenagers. Thank you very much!
Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago Ohhh, nice, nice, now the girls will have to decide who gets tied up. That means she will be restrained for the entire interview, right?
Thanks for your comment. She will be most likely be restrained for the entire interview, but maybe there will be a few different ties. After all, a witch is able to bind her victims quite quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valeria and Evelyn exchanged gazes and bobbed their heads. Both preferred to play the role of interviewer.

“Do you want to do it?” Evelyn asked Valeria as I patiently waited on their decision. My untidy, cluttered hut reeked of the neighboring swamp and unsettled my guests. The cabinets were filled with exotic plants, organs, bones of various animals, and vials containing potions in all colors imaginable. Trophies of beasts covered the remaining walls while the fire under my large kettle and two dozen candles spread over the room were the sole sources of light.

“Um, not really,” Valeria replied. “If you want then --”

“This was your idea.”

I beamed as my victims discussed their fates and stroke the bear skull that lay on my table with my finger to emphasize the danger.

“C’mon, you like being tied up more,” Evelyn pushed. “Else, everything was for nothing. If it is too much, we quit, okay?”

Valeria nodded and stared at me as if she faced Death himself. Even while her arms could move as they pleased, she could not break the vines around her. Yet, I let them retract back between the cracks in the floorboard.

“Miss Schwalenberg! Thank you for volunteering. We’ll have a lovely time together.” Valeria did not share my enthusiasm as I pulled Evelyn with her chest against the tabletop. I rose from my chair, launching my black cat on the ground, and walked to an open cabinet, selecting a silver spoon and teal-colored potion. “Miss Schwalenberg, please open your mouth.”

Valeria’s mouth opened in wonder as I approached with the spoon. “What’s, what’s that?”

“Something we need. Now be a good girl, and don’t refuse. Otherwise, your friend won’t get an interview,” I told Valeria. Reluctantly, she allowed the spoon to enter her mouth and swallowed the fluid. I returned to my seat. “Miss Schwalenberg, that was truth serum. If you lie, I will perceive that instantly and return you to your warm, comfy bed in an instant. Understood?”

I bluffed. The potion was ordinary strawberry lemonade mixed with teal food coloring. Truth serum had been banned during the famous Genua Convention of 1712. Valeria’s gawk revealed magical history was still not part of the school curriculum.

“Miss Schwalenberg, what is your greatest fear? Heights, water, fire, snakes, spiders, insects, or anything else?”

I had doubted Valeria could be any more frightened, but I had been wrong. “You, you won’t use them, do you?” she stumbled.

“Well, anything that will harm you in any way is illegal, strictly speaking. However, I told you that you had to earn the interview, which you accepted. Fears only exist in your head. After tonight you’ll have one phobia less, so treat it as a gift.”

Evelyn had been silent during the exchange and had trouble controlling her emotions. She feared for her friend but was delighted she had dodged a bullet.

“So, miss Schwalenberg, what do you fear? Or should we go with asking your crush on a date? I could organize an interesting first date. Otherwise, I will wipe your memory now and send you back home.”

“Okay, okay, it’s spiders,” Valeria said, more confident than I anticipated. “But I’m not truly afraid but hate them.”

“Very well. We’ll see about that,” I chuckled as I cleared out the table, removing a bucket filled with seaweeds and jellyfish, the bear skull, and a brass dragon statue. “Please lie down on your back.” Valeria adhered, lying down in front of my seat to give Evelyn room to write down my replies. Her arms fell down the table behind her head, and I bound them with vines coming down from the floorboard. I fixed her legs to the table with U-shaped cuffs at her ankles. Rusty nails secured the brown steel cuffs. Valeria’s bare feet and the pink cotton of her pajama pants stood in sharp contrast with the oaken table and her restraints. I placed a few candles next to her out of her struggling range.

“Are you good, or do you need a pillow?” I invited my bound maiden, who declined the offer. I walked to the kitchen and moved a plant with cubical orange flowers from the cage underneath. As I flipped open its door, eight legs tippled up my arm. “Omothymus violaceopes. From Malaysia,” I explained to the girls about the tarantula with eight deep purple legs, a similarly colored abdomen, and a green-golden head. Her legs were nine inches apart and, likely to Valeria’s taste, not very hairy. She was venomous, and the species was known for their aggression, but I had broken that spirit.

“Beautiful, isn’t she? Miss Dommermuth, do you want to pet Violet?” I sought Evelyn, who pulled her hands away. I had to punish her cowardice. “Don’t be scared. Miss Schwalenberg will get very close too.”

Valeria’s face whitened as I approached with my tarantula. At least she had not lied to me.

“Miss Dommermuth, is it fair that miss Schwalenberg sacrifices herself while you do not even dare to touch Violet?”

Evelyn swayed her head, and as I bent over Valeria on the table, I stretched out my hand. With a trembling index finger, Evelyn touched Violet’s back. The spider retracted and emitted a buzzing sound.

“You see, that was not too bad,” I told Evelyn, who voluntarily stroked Violet a second time. Then, without warning, I placed the spider on Valeria’s belly with only the thin pink cotton separating her from my monstrous pet. I sat down on my chair, inviting my cat back into my lap. “Miss Schwalenberg, please lie still. Violet has a nasty bite. It is not lethal but painful for a few weeks. Can you do that?”

Valaria nodded, having to quit as her only other option. I turned my head away from her and pushed the corners of my mouth aside. “All preparations are don. We can start our interview. Go ahead and ask whatever your heart desires, miss Dommermuth.”

Valeria was incapable of moving away from Violet, who was a little unsettled by the situation. Her cushion curled her back as far as her bonds allowed her to watch her tormenter.

“Eh, to start,” Evelyn mumbled. “How may I address you?”

“Meligoria is fine with me, but if you prefer to stay formal, madam.”

“Okay, then, um, Meligoria, could you tell about yourself,” Evelyn stated. Violet was only a foot removed from her hands that grasped her pen tightly. “Where were you born? What sort of family do you have? Where have you lived?”

“Miss Dommermuth, that are a lot of questions, but I will stick to my end of the bargain. I was born on the 13th of October 1313 in a small French village called Balezuc as the youngest of seven children. I was seven when the black plague reached our town and was the sole survivor of our family. I fought and defeated the disease. As nobody else did so, I was called a witch and brought deep into the forest. There, the priest fastened me to a tree, blocked my mouth from my cries, and abandoned me. At that moment, the coven adopted me. So I became a witch.”

“You are 700 years old?”

“Yes, miss Dommermuth. So recounting everywhere where I have lived would take hours. Miss Schwalenberg could dislike such planning, and the two of you also have school to attend tomorrow.”

Meanwhile, Violet had marched onto Valeria’s chest, much to the girl’s displeasure.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The idea with the Spider? Brillant :) So the interview is starting :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great chapter. You, [mention]Beaumains[/mention], come up with the most interesting stories. They definitely stand out form the rest (including mine). Thank you for adding diversity to this site.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago The idea with the Spider? Brillant :) So the interview is starting :)
Thanks a lot! I had the idea of some sort of bug or snake to torment someone who was tied up for a while, and even though it seems a Hollywood trope, it does not occur that often on this site. Although it is not very great in the more adult stories, it is a tool in the toolkit that is often overlooked.
slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Great chapter. You, [mention]Beaumains[/mention], come up with the most interesting stories. They definitely stand out form the rest (including mine). Thank you for adding diversity to this site.
Thanks a lot for your kind words. They mean a lot to me. I'm far from the best writer on this site so try to differentiate myself with scenarios I have not seen on this site nor on some other bondage story sites. I am glad you are enjoying them.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

“Assuming miss Schwalenberg and Violet won’t interrupt us, let’s continue.” I walked to my kettle above the fire and filled two mugs with boiling water.

“Eh, yeah, sure,” Evelyn said, staring at her bound and tormented friend. “What’s a witch’s childhood like?”

“Careful,” I replied, placing the drink in front of Evelyn. I had put a bag of Costco cinnamon tea in but removed the tag to unease my guest. “Well, a witch’s upbringing as an outcast of society is hard, and many fail. Or do you not know what a witch is?”

“Um, kinda,” Evelyn stumbled. “I mean, you can explain it if you want… Then we at least think along the same lines.”

“Very well. Fortunately, many ordinary humans don’t comprehend us. I can explain it, but then you have to swear never to spread this information anywhere else than here and in your paper. It could kill me. Do you understand that, miss Dommermuth? Such an interview is an exceptional occurrence already.”

“Yes, madam,” Evelyn blushed.

“Do you swear that?”

“Yes, madam, I do so,” Evelyn swore, and a silver cloud floated from her mouth to mine, ratifying the pledge.

“Good, miss Schwalenberg, could you make the same vow?”

Valeria, still bound on the table in front of me, screamed, causing me to clutch my mug of tea. Violet had placed her first on the naked skin of Valeria’s neck and made Valeria panic. The boiling water could hurt Valeria severly.

I reached down with my hand, and Violet obeyed my psychic command to walk onto my wrist. “Quiet, Violet won’t bite if she is not threatened,” I warned the bound girl. I omitted I would never let her bite. “Her presence won’t make a difference. It’s a baseless phobia. Get your guts together, or I send you home!”

“Sorry, sorry, sorry,” Valeria panted. “It’s so hairy, and –”

“And what? Your hairs are hundred times as long. Now lie down, swear you keep what I say secret, and be a good girl. After tonight, any irrational fear of spiders won’t exist anymore.”

I lectured Valeria as if every child had experienced this. I was harsh. However, because I liked the interview and could not appear gentle, I had to convince Valeria to continue.

“I swear so,” Valeria said after exchanging gazes with Evelyn. After the silver cloud had disappeared, I conjured one black elastic sheet and made a knot in the center. I squeezed it in Valeria’s mouth and fastened it by melting the two ends together. Having her headrest on a thick knot could cause injuries. Then I placed Violet back on her chest.

“Where were we?”

“You were going to explain witches to me.”

I stroked my black cat. My elderly lady purred as I scratched her neck. “Ah, yes. Witches live on borrowed time. The more who fear her, the more powerful she becomes. Their fear of death transfers the corresponding lost years partially to her. Only if she harms or kills her victims, fewer years are consumed. Then the witch loses time as well. If the people rebel against her, they don’t dread her, and her powers dwindle. It’s a diabolical life. Spread terror but not too much.”

“Thus, your powers come from our terror?” Evelyn asked, certainly never learned of any basic theory.

“Indeed.”

“Then Valeria aids you now?”

I chuckled. “Only a little. Moonwraite has hundreds of children and adults who dread me, and I can’t break that illusion. That’s why I get my groceries at another Costco.”

“So why did you agree to this interview? Valeria and I won’t be scared of you anymore.”

I chuckled once more. I loved these bold, naive teenagers. “Your audacious plan for this interview meant little fear remained in your tender hearts.” Without warning, I changed my appearance into my true form, an elderly, one-eyed hag with a nose twice as long as usual. A hundred grey needle-thin hairs were all that remained on my head while my skin was draped directly over my bones.

“Do you prefer this sight, miss Dommermuth?” I said in an ear-splitting high rasp to Evelyn as my saliva splashed on the table. I was content I had secured Evelyn to her chair as she yelled, letting my black cat jump up. Her legs were plastered to the legs of the chair and her body to the seat and backrest. I knocked her chair backward and levitated it upward until it was above the table. Then I rotated until it was upside down, and our eyes were less than 5 inches apart.

“Do you respect me now, miss Dommermuth?” I roared. “Will you fear what I could do to you?”

Evelyn nodded. “Yes, madam, I’m so sorry. I did not mean disrespecting you. Please, let me down.”

My lips, which had three teeth left underneath, curled up. “The magic word always works.” I lowered Evelyn back to her position and altered my form back to a woman in her mid-forties with a snow-white face and raven black hair. I watched Evelyn recover for a few seconds as Violet threaded Valeria’s throat for a second time. Little shrieks emerged behind Valeria’s gag, and she closed her eyes to concentrate and fight through the horror. I admired her. Few had the self-discipline to suppress their natural senses in such a short time.

“Miss Dommermuth, are you ready to continue our interview?” I inquired politely. “Don’t forget your tea. If you ordinarily take honey or sugar with your tea, feel free to ask.”

Evelyn’s trembling hands folded around the mug as we maintained eye contact, and she took a sip before setting it down. I did not know whether she expected to turn into a tadpole, but nothing happened.

“So, let’s discuss what I have done in the previous few centuries,” I calmly said as Violet placed her first leg on Valeria’s chin. “One moment, miss Schwalenberg, Violet won’t get near your eyes,” I said to the distressed freshman. Black elastic wound around her head once more, this time as a protective blindfold. “Now relax as if there is no gigantic spider on your face. Imagine you lie in your own warm bed instead of being tied up on a wooden table.”

Valeria nodded, strangely in control of her breathing. Her body pulsed up and down as she took deep breaths through her nose. As my pet rat Marvin sensed my thoughts, he ran through the room to return with a black swan’s down feather. Soon, Valeria would learn Violet was not aggressive at all.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Oh, I love the witch!

She's enjoying the situation but has to be hard on the girls. Love it.

I also want to agree with [mention]slackywacky[/mention]. Your ideas and stories are the most creative. Congratulations!
Tugger90
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tugger90 »

Another wonderful chapter! You are so creative, and I love the balance of the witch being harsh but also being so interested in the interview as well. Cant wait to see the next part :)
Sociopath3

Post by Sociopath3 »

I cant wait for the next part
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Poor Valeria :) Brr ... a big Spider on her face. Reminds me in someway of Ron´s Phobia in the Potter Verse: He hate´s spiders :) Nicely done!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic