Tied Up on Halloween - Again (?/f, m/f, ?/mff) part 19

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

It's been long since you've continued the the story.

And it's still the best ever!

Now you've added covering her nose (OTN of some sort).

Good golly! Christmas is still far away and your giving the gifts for us good people who reads this good story.
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
zarquon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zarquon »

Thanks for the update!
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Can't believe I didn't follow this story since the beginning. Had quite a lot of catching up to do today! Awesome story, I really enjoyed reading it.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Well, I wonder how Carly wants to get rid of the Ghost - somehow I get the feeling, that will not work out as planned :)
Yeah, I kind of suspect she's overestimating herself!
some_wanderer wrote: 3 years ago It's been long since you've continued the the story.

And it's still the best ever!

Now you've added covering her nose (OTN of some sort).

Good golly! Christmas is still far away and your giving the gifts for us good people who reads this good story.
Thanks so much! I really appreciate the comments.
zarquon wrote: 3 years ago Thanks for the update!
You're welcome! The next part is almost ready.
Canuck100 wrote: 3 years ago Can't believe I didn't follow this story since the beginning. Had quite a lot of catching up to do today! Awesome story, I really enjoyed reading it.
Thanks so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Tied Up on Halloween - Again, part 18

Our rope-crazed poltergeist left us alone for several days. Either he preferred not to perform his tricks on us while our parents were around, or he thought we had suffered enough for the time being. The only sign of the ghost was a glowing message on the mirror in my bedroom "Want to play this weekend?"

"No, I do not!" I yelled to my empty room. "Leave us alone!" The ghostly writing faded. I grew concerned later that day when our parents informed us that they were were going to be gone all day Sunday visiting our sick aunt out-of-town. Had the ghost known this before I did? His message on the mirror made me think so. My brother, sister, and I had a conference in the back yard. Hopefully the ghost would not overhear us if we weren't in the house. My brother and sister told me they both planned to hang out with friends on Sunday in order to avoid falling victim to the ghost's rope pranks while our parents weren't home. They recommended that I make myself scarce that day too.

"We can't spend the rest of our lives trying to avoid getting tied up by a ghost. I have an even better idea," I said mysteriously. "I'm going to get rid of the ghost permanently."

They stared at me, and then burst into laughter.

"OK, little sis. Whatever you say. Have you opened a branch office of Ghostbusters?" Sharon asked between fits of laughter.

"Mock me if you will, but you'll eat your words after I've saved the family from our sadistic ghost."

More laughter ensued. I'll show them.

Sunday morning arrived. Our parents said goodbye as Eddie, Sharon, and I started walking to church. It pleased our parents greatly that their three teenagers would go to church even without them. Our motives were good, but practical too. We each carried a tiny empty travel-sized shampoo bottle that would soon be filled with holy water from the font. Surely the ghost would stay clear of us when we got home if we were carrying holy water. Or was that only good against vampires? I wasn't sure, but the holy water was only plan A. Plan B was going to be even better. That ghost will soon be toast.

Our church was only a few blocks away and the weather was good, so we walked. We were dressed in our Sunday best. Sharon and I were wearing dresses. Sharon had on a pair of opaque black tights. I was wearing her skating tights. Shhhh, don't tell her! From a casual glance, it looked like I was wearing a regular pair of tan pantyhose. Only Sharon would have known on closer inspection that they were thicker (and more expensive!) than regular pantyhose. She didn't notice, which is just as well. As you may recall, I had tickled her feet while she was tied to a chair until she had agreed to let me borrow her skating tights, but only if I wore them in the house. She would not have approved of me wearing them with shoes outside of the house. Oh well, what she doesn't know won't hurt her. She had blindfolded me with these tights, so I was wearing them now partly out of revenge.

After church, we filled our bottles with holy water. Eddie took off to go to his friend's house. Sharon wanted to stop off first at home to change clothes. I told her to go on without me and that I had to talk to Fr. Thorne first.

"Oh, needing to confess something? Like, how you tickled my feet while I was bound and gagged, and made me listen to that horrible book you read out loud while I was unable to escape?"

"Well, no ..." I answered. "I can't really confess about something I'm not sorry about. No, this is about something else."

She gave me a skeptical look before she started walking home. "Make sure you have the holy water bottle uncapped and ready to spray!" I called to her. She gave me the "keep it down, do you want people to think we're nuts" gesture and continued on her way.

I had to wait while the middle aged women and old ladies stopped flirting with the priest after Mass. There was hardly any female parishioner there over the age of 12 who did not have a crush on Fr. Thorne. He was VERY good-looking. His passions, other than his calling, were jogging and lifting weights. He was young too, having been a priest for only a couple of years. Being celibate made any flirtation relatively harmless. Most of the husbands didn't seem to mind that their wives talked about Fr. Thorne a lot.

When Fr. Thorne was finally left alone, I asked if I could speak to him in private. Once we were settled in his office, he asked how he could help.

"So, Father ... I know that you can perform an exorcism on a person. Could you perform an exorcism on a place, you know ... like ... a haunted house?"

Father Thorne smiled. He had obviously encountered this question before. "I have found, Carly, that there is always a natural explanation for whatever might be happening at your home. Strange noises that you may think are signs of paranormal activity could be caused by many things. Houses do settle sometimes, squirrels play on roofs, wind causes vibrations in the windows, ..."

"This ghost likes to tie me up."

"... small earth tremors, howling cats next door, well, it could be many ... I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"The ghost in my house likes to tie me up. I want to get rid of him."

"Oh dear ... oh ... my ... perhaps Eddie is playing tricks on you? Maybe he sneaks up on you while you are sleeping and ties you up. You wake up, still slightly groggy and in the midst of a bad dream, find yourself tied up, and you mix up your dream with the reality and assume a ghost did it."

"If only it were that simple. No, this ghost ties me up while I'm awake. As in flying ropes that bind themselves around my ankles, knees, wrists, elbows, and chest. Like, super fast. Faster than Eddie or any other human could tie me up. Then socks come out of my drawer and fly into my mouth. Then a pair of my pantyhose comes floating out of my drawer, and before I know it, it's wrapped around my head, over my mouth, twice, and ... Father, are you alright?"

Father Thorne was looking a little shocked. He wiped his brow with his handkerchief. This was the first time I ever saw him looking flustered. Then it dawned on me. I was making him nervous! Here I was, sitting across from him with my legs crossed. My dress had ridden up when I sat down so that it was well above my knees (Sharon and I were both wearing dresses today that were a little shorter than the ones we usual wore when attending church when our parents were with us). I was, pardon me for not sounding humble, looking pretty hot today! I was filling out quite nicely. Perhaps he was envisioning me tightly bound and gagged, thrashing about trying in vain to free myself from my bonds.

"Oh, dear ... oh my ..." Father mumbled as he suddenly looked away from me. "Is it hot in here?"

He went to the window, opened it, and breathed deeply. After he had composed himself, he sat down again.

"Well, Carly, there was a time when Eddie really did tie you up. I know, because I happened to be walking by your house two Halloweens ago and saw you as part of the "burning at the stake" display that Eddie had created. I had no idea you had been unable to escape and had been tied to the pole for hours, or surely I would have helped you. I actually thought you were a mannequin at the time. [Note to reader: you may read about this incident here Found Guilty of Witchcraft ] Now, that must have been a very traumatic experience. Maybe, just maybe, you are suffering from traumatic stress syndrome, and you just think that ..."

I looked down, my eyes starting to glisten with tears. "You don't believe me. I guess I don't blame you. It does sound unbelievable. I'm sorry I wasted your time." I stood up and started to leave.

"Wait Carly," he said as he gently lifted my chin so I could look him in the eye. "I'll tell you what - let's try doing an exorcism first. If that solves the problem, great. If not, I'll talk to your parents and recommend a good therapist for you. There's no shame in needing psychological help, now is there?"

I knew I wasn't imagining things, but I agreed to his plan. "Will an exorcism work if you have doubts about my story?"

"Absolutely! I'm only the conduit. If there really is a ghost, he won't stand a chance! Now, shall we do some ghost exterminating?"

Father packed his crucifix, candles, rosary, and holy water in his special priest briefcase and gave me a ride home in his car. As I unlocked the front door, I told him how much safer I felt with him at my side. "The ghost only ties me up when my parents aren't home, and just my luck, they're out-of-town today. I feel much safer with you here."

"Not to worry, young lady," he said, putting his hand on my shoulder. "I guarantee that no one, whether they be human or ghost, is going to tie you up today. I'll see to that. Let's go kick some ghost butt!"

I felt reassured. For about one second. As I opened the front door, the first thing I saw was a pile of ropes on the floor, neatly coiled in several sections. There was even a pair of socks and a pair of tan pantyhose lying there - the exact same socks and pantyhose that had become my gag this Halloween!

"Oh no!" I moaned and pointed to the rope. "This is how it starts! The ghost taunts me with the rope before tying me up! This stuff wasn't here when we left! Please don't let him tie me up again!"

Father held me in his arms. "There there, don't panic. This looks suspiciously like Eddie and/or Sharon are trying to play a prank on you. I'll give them a stern talking to. Of all the nerve! To frighten their little sister in this way!"

As we stepped further into the living room and closed the door, we both looked down and saw Sharon's church shoes. It was unlike her to leave her shoes lying in the middle of the living room. We heard a faint muffled sound. Walking further in, we both gasped. She was lying on the floor, still wearing her church clothes, except for her shoes. Her arms and legs were bound tightly with rope, and her tights-covered legs were bent into a very strict hogtie. She could barely move. She was severely gagged. She looked up at us - her eyes expressing a mixture of fear, anger, and embarrassment.

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Holy water? Nice idea :) But as it seems, the Ghost is not so easily fooled :) [mention]iliketights[/mention] thank you for the quick continuation !!
Risperdaltied
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Risperdaltied »

Loving this story...

Can’t wait to see what happens next....
Bikinis + bondage = perfect combination
Feel free to PM for RP - to be tied or to tie...
zarquon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zarquon »

Well, that's an interesting situation! Now I'm curious of how this will develop
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great as always, and that priest seems a great addition. I am sure the ghost has grand plans with him. I doubt it can be beaten so easily.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Holy water? Nice idea :) But as it seems, the Ghost is not so easily fooled :) @iliketights thank you for the quick continuation !!
Thanks Caesar73! The ghost is too clever sometimes. I hope he gets defeated soon.
Risperdaltied wrote: 3 years ago Loving this story...

Can’t wait to see what happens next....
zarquon wrote: 3 years ago Well, that's an interesting situation! Now I'm curious of how this will develop
Thanks for the comments! The next part is almost ready. Just proofreading.
Beaumains wrote: 3 years ago Great as always, and that priest seems a great addition. I am sure the ghost has grand plans with him. I doubt it can be beaten so easily.
Thanks Beaumains! I hope Carly is right, and that "the ghost will be toast". There's no way this ghost can survive an exorcism.
iliketights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by iliketights »

Tied Up on Halloween - Again, part 19

I immediately knelt by Sharon's head and began untying the knot in the pantyhose that was wrapped twice around her head. Fr. Thorne was frozen in shock for a couple of seconds, but he snapped out of it and knelt behind Sharon and began untying her hogtie rope. Pulling the pantyhose free, I pulled two of Sharon's socks out of her mouth. They had been packed in there very tightly. She sighed in relief as Fr. Thorne released her from her hogtie just as I removed the second sock from her mouth. She stretched out her tights-covered legs and pointed her toes. This had been Sharon's first hogtie, and she was very glad to be rid of that rope first. Fr. Thorne rolled her from her side onto her stomach, and began untying the rope that was keeping her elbows crushed together behind her back.

"I'm going to have to speak to your parents about this, Sharon. Eddie has gone too far. What he has done to you has gone far beyond a prank on his sister! These ropes are so tight!"

"No, Father! Eddie didn't do this to me!" Sharon said, moaning in relief as her elbows were freed from their cruel rope. "This is going to sound strange, but we have a ghost in the house, and ..."

"Yes, Carly told me. I still find it hard to believe. Are you two sure that you're not covering up for a sadistic brother desperately in need of psychiatric help?"

"No, really, it's the truth!" Sharon exclaimed. "We really ..."

Just then I heard the ghostly laughter that always made my skin crawl. Father Thorne had just reached for Sharon's wrist rope, when he stopped and looked around.

"Did you hear that too?" I asked him.

"Ye ... ye ... yes," he replied. "Either Eddie has figured out how to make some awfully impressive sound effects, or you're telling the truth. I can't believe this. I better get my exorcism supplies ready quickly ..."

Fr. Thorne stood up. "Please finish untying me first!" Sharon begged. She still had rope tightly bound around her wrists, ankles, and above her knees.

"Oh ... oh ... no ... STOP!!!" Father Thorne yelled, seemingly at no one in particular.

"What is it, Father?" I asked in panic, seeing how incredibly pale the normally robust priest was looking. He grabbed his head as if he were experiencing a sudden intense headache. He sank to his knees, remained there for a couple of seconds with a panicked look on his face, and then pitched forward, falling directly across my sister! Their bodies formed a big X on the floor.

Sharon screamed. I screamed.

"Sharon! Are you alright?"

"Oh crap ... I think so. I've just never had a full-sized man fall on me before! I don't think any of my bones are broken - I was just extremely startled. What happened to him?"

"I don't know! Either he passed out, or he's dead!"

"He's not dead. I can feel him breathing. Get him off me, or I'm the one won't be breathing much longer!"

"Father ... Father ... FATHER!!! We need your help!" I yelled increasing louder as I poked and prodded him. He didn't move.

"See if you can pull him off of me, or roll him off," she suggested.

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't move him. He wasn't overweight by any means, in fact he was very fit, but a relatively small teenage girl such as myself had no chance of moving a muscular grown man. If only he could have helped me just a little, but he was dead weight at the moment.

"It's no use!" I exclaimed in frustration. "I can't move him!" I couldn't even untie my sister's hands so that she could help, since our unconscious and immobile priest was lying directly over her hands!

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm calling an ambulance," I said as I grabbed my phone.

"Are you totally crazy? Think how this would look when the paramedics arrive. I'm a tied up teenage girl with an unconscious priest lying on top of me. How would we explain this? This would probably make the local news! He would probably lose his job!"

"Well, we need to do something! What if he had a stroke or a heart attack or something? We need to get help for him!"

"Calm down, it's not a stroke or heart attack," Sharon said. "Look, it's obvious. He's a handsome, virile guy who's been celibate for a few years, and he's hanging out with two pretty girls in short dresses. He just discovered the prettier of the two all tied up and gagged. He probably just got overheated seeing how sexy I look and fainted."

"Wait, what makes you think that you're the prettier one?"

"Oh for god's sake, Carly, let's focus on what's important here! OK, I know you can't untie my hands right now. Untie my feet, though, and I might be able to move enough that I can wiggle out from underneath him."

"Oh, good idea," I said as I untied her ankles. She squirmed and wiggled, and I pushed and pulled, but we had no luck removing him from on top of her, or removing her from underneath him.

"Oh, this is useless!" Sharon exclaimed. "With my hands tied behind my back, I can't get any leverage. Wait, why didn't I think of this before? Send Eddie a text. He said he was going to hang out with a friend. He's probably at Steve's house. That's just a block away. He could be here in a couple of minutes. The two of you working together should have no problem getting Fr. Thorne off of me. Then you could finish untying me, and we could try to revive him. If we can't, then we could call an ambulance. We'll just say that he stopped by to check on us and then mysteriously passed out."

"Oh my gosh, that's brilliant! I completely forgot about Eddie! He's useful sometimes." I started a new text to Eddie.

"Make sure you tell him it's a real emergency, and he needs to interrupt his video game RIGHT NOW and come here immediately!"

"I think I can manage to convey urgency," I said, rolling my eyes.

I was just about to finish the text when I heard Fr. Thorne moaning. "Oh, thank heavens, Father!" I put the phone down and tried to help him stand up. He was extremely wobbly.

"Uh, Father, that's my butt you have your hand on," Sharon said, as politely as possible under the circumstances. I could have sworn that he gave her butt a little squeeze before taking his weight off that hand. It was probably just an involuntary hand spasm of our still half-conscious cleric. He managed to stand with my help. I was so relieved. At least now I would be able to untie Sharon's hands.

"I'll call an ambulance for you," I said.

"Make sure you untie me before they get here!" Sharon needlessly reminded me.

"No ... I'm fine now ... I just need a moment ..."

He was moving in a very unsteady manner, which was understandable, but even his voice sounded different. The same, yet different. It's hard to describe.

He walked to the pile of ropes that we had first encountered when we walked in the door. He picked up one of the 12-foot pieces and unwound it. "Perhaps you should sit down, Father, until you recover your strength," I told him.

"Thank you Carly, but let's not involve other people unnecessarily. Would you please turn around and put your hands behind your back?"

"What? Oh, Father, this is not the time to make jokes. Put that rope down. We need to untie Sharon. Then, as soon as you feel recovered enough, you should do your exorcism stuff. That ghost is getting bolder."

Fr. Thorne smiled. It wasn't his usual, jovial smile. "Don't call me Father. You can call me Isaac."

I was puzzled. "I'm confused. I thought your first name is Hayden?"

Fr. Thorne stared at me, the devious smile still on his lips. I looked into his eyes. They were definitely Fr. Thorne's attractive blue eyes, but ... he wasn't there ...

"Oh my god!" I said, my hand flying to my mouth in shock.

"Now, now, that's using the Lord's name in vain. That's a sin. You'll have to confess that on Saturday, you know."

"You ... you're not Fr. Thorne anymore! You're the ghost! You killed him and possessed his body!"

"Partly correct, Carly. You're a very smart girl. I did possess Fr. Thorne, but don't worry. I didn't kill him. He's just, I don't know ... think of him as asleep. He'll be his usual self when you go to confession. He'll suffer no ill effects of me borrowing him for a bit. Now, I believe I told you to turn around and put your hands behind your back. Try not to keep me waiting."

Sharon was still lying on her stomach on the floor. Even though her feet were no longer tied together, her legs were still bound together at her knees, so she was unable to stand up and come to my aid. Not that she could have done much anyway, with her hands tied behind her back. "Please don't hurt her," she begged.

"Oh, Sharon. I haven't hurt anyone yet, have I? I'm a little offended that you would even bring it up. Carly, I know you're probably considering running or resisting in some way. I would really recommend that you not do so. I'm not used to having a physical body, and this is a particularly strong body. Fr. Thorne obviously likes to lift weights. I wouldn't want to hurt you unintentionally. Will you be a good girl and try not to resist?"

I nodded sadly, turned my back to him, put my hands behind my back, and waited for the familiar bite of rope on my wrists that I knew from experience was going to be tight. Besides what had been used to bind Sharon, there was still a lot of extra rope on the floor, not to mention more socks and pantyhose. More than enough supplies to render me just as severely hogtied and gagged as Sharon had been. My plan of bringing Fr. Thorne to our home to help us had backfired horrifically. The ghost was probably very angry with me.

Had I hit "send" after I typed the message to Eddie begging him to come help us, or was it still on my phone unsent?

To be continued ...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I really did not expect this turn. The good father possesed by the Ghost? Beautiful !!
zarquon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zarquon »

Unexpected plot twists and elbows tied together? Awesome!
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Where will this lead to... Thanks for the recent updates, great reads.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

A very creative update! Now Father thorne needs an exorcism himself.

Also, you leave wondering whether the ghost did this before. Like when Eddie fell asleep while Carla was chairtied. That would be an amazing opportunity to create chaos within the family.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

I've just read this and... this is a really great story!

I love how there rules about the ghost (like the ghost can only untie the knots it makes, but cannot untie the ones tied by humans). Also, nice turn of events with Father Thorne. I would really like to know who the ghost is, hehe, but I guess it doesn't matter yet.
Amm1973es
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Amm1973es »

It is a very interesting story, do you plan to continue it?
I am a man with the role of Rope top/Rigger, I have been attacked by the Tugs since I was a child. Both without sexual components, and with them within my limits.
Dreamerforever2004
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dreamerforever2004 »

Beautiful story.... as usual from you!
I wish to read the continuation.
I would like to see some other female characters involved in the future.
Infact if womens are lovely when in bomds... in my opinion men look ridicolouos or ugly when in distress/tied up.
Have a nice weekend!
Emilio
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic