The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Urgh... When I read the Dark Lady was around, I though "Go Dark Lady, time to tie those girls again!"

But nope, my dreams were crushed... for now I hope. That being said, it's good to see a change of tone, as this chapter features a more consensual situation. Sounds like the girls know their way around ropes and are getting their fun.

I only hope it's the Dark Lady's turn to have her fun soon... again!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago I must say the girls are very carefree about this whole situation lol.

Not that I mind though, if it means more situations like that seriously sexy "team-building exercise" 😁 another fantastic update my friend keep it up!
Thank you for your praise :) I found writing the "team exercise" great fun, I´m happy you like it too :) There will be similar action in the future, I can promise you that! But don´t forget folks, there is some serious business going on! :)
[mention]Mineira1986[/mention] 986 » 1 hour ago

Urgh... When I read the Dark Lady was around, I though "Go Dark Lady, time to tie those girls again!"

But nope, my dreams were crushed... for now I hope. That being said, it's good to see a change of tone, as this chapter features a more consensual situation. Sounds like the girls know their way around ropes and are getting their fun.

I only hope it's the Dark Lady's turn to have her fun soon... again!
I liked the change of tone while writing this scene - and scenes like this, some lighthearted banter and fun will be part of the story. With all the dark stuff going around, the girls do need a way to cope with the stress. And Christine, Anna and Kate are surely no novices when it comes to ropes and gags. Anna as Character I picture as a jester. This is part of her personality. But she has a serious side too. She is caring deeply for her friends.

The Dark Lady will enter the stage in Chapter II. I´m very curious to see what you think about that Chapter
[mention]iliketights[/mention] » 9 hours ago

Utterly magnificent! Every placement of rope is described to perfection!!!!!!!!!
I´m glad you like it :)

The next update will be up tomorrow evening around 20000 MEST, give or take an hour. Stay tuned! The story is going to build up steam!

Kind regards

Caesar
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Fantastic introduction to part two. The way you tied in the scene from the original chapter with the new. And now the continuation with the team building. Perfect. Looks like another hit and joyride for us readers
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I'm a bit surprised by the team-building, but maybe you are going to take a less non-concentual turn. The knowledge of bondage and the accompanying jargon shows the girls have some experience under their belt already.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Wow. After that experience with the Dark Lady, you would think they had enough bondage for a while, but here they go (again).
Great chapters (I had to catch up a little).

Never been to Kampen, but I have been close as I vacationed along the Denmark coast regularly.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]Caesar73[/mention], chapter one is awesome and you ended it with a bang. The enthusiasm the girls have for bondage is inspiring. I am eagerly awaiting the next installments.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention]

Here is Chapter II. things are getting more serious .....very serious .... but read for your self!

Chapter II

Hamburg, September 12th, 1400, City Centre, Neue Jungfernstieg 5, Starbucks

Kate sat outside Starbucks. Nobody sitting behind her, she had an unobstructed view. So far everything was quiet. Then she spotted a man, Peter Riefenstahl, she recognized him from photos Christine and Anna had showed her.

He looked around, the man exuded anxiety, she thought. He looked around, searching. Then he saw Christine which sat at another table, a Latté Macchiato before her, eyes hidden behind dark sun glasses, reading the Feuilleton of today's FAZ. For this occasion Christine had opted for a grey power suit, with medium high heels.

Riefenstahl again scanned the vicinity, nervously. Then he spotted Christine, who looked up in exact the same moment. She waved her hand and beckoned the Journalist to join her.

When he reached her Christine stood up, he kissed her first on the left and then on the right cheek. “Peter! So glad you could make it! Come, and take a seat!”, she said brightly, a warm, genuine smile curling around her lips. “We haven´t seen each other … for how long?”

Gingerly the Journalist followed the invitation. “What can I get you?" Christine asked Riefenstahl. The man clearly was very nervous, looked around. “Mineral water would be fine, thank you!” His coarse voice betrayed his anxiety.

Remarkable for a man who had been in Afghanistan, Iraq, and Somalia – in nearly every dangerous corner of the world… Christine thought.

“Peter, everything is fine.”, Christine spoke calmly, trying to put the Journalist at ease. In her ear piece she heard Anna: “So far nobody followed him. The coast seems clear. Kate?”

“Street is clear.”, the detective answered.

Christine waved at the waitress: “Another Latté for my guest, please.”

The pretty young woman, smile and warmly answered, “Kommt sofort.” ‎

“So, Peter. You said at the phone that you have information’s regarding the “Weinstein-Collection?” You sounded a little cryptic.”

“They are very powerful and well connected”, the Journalist replied. “And you should be very careful. These people? They are utterly ruthless.”

“They usually are in my line of work and yours. What do you mean by “them”, Peter? Talk to me”. Christine pleaded. ‎

Peter leaned forward and whispered, softly, “You should ask the former Mayor of Westerland. He will tell you all, you need to know. You will find him at St. Severin and ….”

At the same time:

Kate felt uneasy, something felt off. She unfocused her gaze, not looking at any single thing, but scanning the vicinity until something out of place catches her eye. "There." she thought looking up at the rooftop of the office building,“

A reflection. Like a sunray reflected by glass. Her eyes widen with fear, “Glass” she thought, “Glass that means …Christine." She reached for her Mike and spoke rapidly, "Take cover, Sniper!”

‎Christine looked at Peter Riefenstahl, confused. One moment he was there, and then he was gone, replaced by a red mist of blood, bone and tissue. Not realising what is happening, she feels: “My face is wet.”

In the distance, she heard Kate say something, but cannot make out the words.

Slowly as if in slow motion the Journalist sank forward, hitting the table with his face, with a wet slap –and a sickening crunch.

Wait his face? There was nothing left of a “face” only a red mass, tissue, bone and brain - and a rapidly growing pool of blood.‎

Christine jumped under the table drawed her gun. “Kate, do you see anyone? Copy, do you read me!??”

All around her pandemonium broke loose.

People screamed, people running. She felt a light touch at her shoulder. “Chris, he is gone, put the gun away.” Kate spoke in a soft tone.

“We must call 110! Christine spoke to nobody in particular.

Later:

Erster Kriminalhauptkommissar Peter Fabel looked at the crime scene. A peaceful cafe turned into a meat grinder.

The tall blond woman before him did not look shocked, but determined – and very angry. Her face and blouse were sprayed with blood. But that did not seem to bother her. But was what beneath that beautiful surface? A core of steel, Fabel thought.

Of course he knew the witness from Concerts in the Elbphilharmonie. On the stage Christine von der Marwitz had had an enormous presence, even before she touched one key. Then she played the first note? The world around seemed to exist no more.

Fabel looked at his IPad. “Christine von der Marwitz I presume?“ The blonde nodded. „Your connection to the victim is …?“

"Peter Riefenstahl had Information, relevant for a Case, we work currently on. He was about to tell me something, when the Sniper hit him.

“A sniper? You say?” Fabel asked feigning innocence.

“Mr. Fabel. I recognize the work a professional sniper, when I see it.”, she responds curtly.

"Polite still, but with a hint of steel, more clearly now” Fabel thought to himself.

“I can tell you even more.” A voice spoke behind him. Fabel turned around and saw a woman with marvellous cheek bones and long brown hair. “American accent”, Fabel thought. "East Coast. New York probably, if I had to guess I would say police officer, and a successful one at that. She exuded that Aura that professional, steely resolve.

“Miss … sorry he smiled apologetically…” Christine interrupted. "Erster Kriminalhauptkommisar Fabel, meet Kate Beckett, Captain 12th Precinct NYPD, Homicide Detective.”

“My pleasure Captain Beckett”, Fabel said politely in his well-articulated British English... “You said, you could tell us more?” He asked curiously.

“Head shot. 500 Meter range. Single shot fired.”, Kate said. Christine noted some agitation in her Voice.

Fabel seemed undisturbed: “And you got to those conclusions how?”

“Let us call it personal experience”, Kate replied sharply and unbuttoned, while looking Fabel straight in the eye, the two uppermost buttons of her blouse – to reveal the gruesome scare, where a sniper had hit and very nearly killed her. Kate’s voice betrayed her emotions.

Kate only seldom spoke about that incident. Castle had told Christine that much. Sometimes nightmares hunted her still. That she did it now, showed her emotional turmoil, Christine thought.

Fabel stepped back, lost for words for a moment by the sight before him. Kate closed the buttons of her blouse and looked him straight in the eyes still, unblinkingly.

“This Sniper was definitively a Pro.”, she said, slightly calmer now.

The Dark Lady watched through her scope. She had touched that scar above Kate´s heart only 48 hours ago. “So I got under your skin, Captain”, she thought. “Very good.”

Fabel asked Christine, who looked eerily detached, obviously not minding the blood spatters on her face, blouse and Jacket, “What can you tell me about Mr. Riefenstahl? Why did you meet him? He was an investigative Journalist I take it?”

“I met him because he said he had information about a case we are currently working on, as I told you - already.”

“What Case? Fabel continued to ask unimpressed.

“I'm sorry, I am not at liberty to say without the explicit permission of our clients”, Christine explained in a calm, but obviously more strained voice.

“And could he give you the information? Fabel pressed her still.

“No, he did not. Sadly he was shot, beforehand”, Fabel was fairly certain that this reply was either a lie or only the part of the truth at best.

“Do you have any idea who is responsible for his murder?”

“No, but the list of Peters' Enemies is a long one, as you can imagine.”

"Ah," he thought." She calls him Peter now – there is a personal connection."‎

“Do you have any ideas about the shooter?”

“Several. But nothing conclusive. As you know we talk about an exclusive club. That shot at that range, is quite a feat you know.”

This time Fabel was absolutely sure that Christine von der Marwitz had a very shrewd idea, who shot Peter Riefenstahl. “Maybe our technicians will find something."

"I seriously doubt that, if my guess is correct.”, Christine stated flatly.

“You seem awfully certain about this, Miss von der Marwitz. Are you sure, you do not want to share your suspicions with us?”

“As I already said”, Christine replied, this time with more than a hint of steel in her voice, “I could only guess. Which do I prefer not to. Is there anything else, or can we leave? I want to change out of these clothes, if you do not mind, Mr. Fabel.” She gestured at the blood spatters on her Jacket.

“You may leave, Frau von der Marwitz - for now. However, don't leave the city and leave details of where you are staying with my assistant Oberkommissarin Geiger here”, he gestured to the young brunette woman next to him., wo had followed the conversation attentively “We may have to contact you again.”

“You do that. You know how to contact me.” Christine turned brusquely on her heels and left the scene.

Fabel was curious. Von der Marwitz had at first been calm and collected, but more impatient and irritated by the minute. He had to make some enquiries.

His instinct told him that there had been more between the Pianist and the Journalist. He had sensed something deeper.

A genuine sadness.

Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Despite the lack of tie-ups, this chapter adds a lot of tension to the story. It's good none of the girls got shot, but their mission will get only more complicated from now on.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

Just catching up with this story and finsihed chapter 3. An excellent read and very well done. I love the attention to detail with the gag and the earphones are a cruel twist. Good work! :)
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Damn, so people are willing to kill for this Weinstein Collection! This was indeed a very serious chapter, but I'd say that's a good thing, let's us know there's real stakes to this story 🙂

Other than that what can I say, another great job Caesar! 😁
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

With this chapter you have added tension and intrigue with the skill of the great mystery writers. A head shot at 500 meters can be done but, as is pointed out, only by a select few. The reaction of Christine, while human in her brief hesitation, was also restricted to a select few. The game is afoot.
Spy Task Force Completed
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

That is one grim turn of events. I am impressed by your writing. [mention]wolfman[/mention] better look out. ;)

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]slackywacky[/mention] Thank you! @wolfman is one of my role models as a writer - and Parts of this chapter profited much from his Feedback.

[mention]GreyLord[/mention]: You nailed it: "tension" and "intrigue" - that was one goal which I had in mind, writing this chapter, also adding depth to the characters, I try to show them as complex personalities - the good guys and the bad guys.

[mention]TayDay95[/mention] That was another goal I pursuit: The hunt has reached a knew level, and it will continue to do so.

[mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] Thank you for your compliments! I hope you like the rest of the story too :)

[mention]Beaumains[/mention] The mission will indeed get more difficult - and dangerous. Christine and friends will have to deal with the fall out of Peter´s assassination. Especially for Christine the Hunt has become a very personal matter now. This is not just another high-profile Case any more.

In Chapter III you will learn more :)

Chapter III will be online around 2000 MEST - stay tuned, and follow the Quest!

Thank you all for your continued support friends!

Kind regards

Caesar
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Chapter III will be online around 2000 MEST - stay tuned, and follow the Quest!
Is it time yet... No? Darn.

Okay, I will just have to wait... waiting... waiting... waiting...........................................................

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Chapter III will be online around 2000 MEST - stay tuned, and follow the Quest!

Okay, I will just have to wait... waiting... waiting... waiting...........................................................
Be glad any rejoice :) Here comes the next update friends!

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention]

In this Chapter you learn how Peter´s assassination affects Christine, Kate and Anna.

Chapter III:

Christine, Kate and Anna walked the short distance back to Christine’s Penthouse in strained silence. When they entered the Penthouse, Christine’s kicked her heels from her feet and stormed in her rooms, without even looking at her friends

Anna and Kate changed a worried glance. “Give her some space, Kate, tomorrow Christine will be all right again”. Kate shrugged, “No Problem, what do you know about Riefenstahl and Chris? This murder got very deep under her skin, it seems.”

“I do not know much," Anna said thoughtfully, “but the two of them had a history ages ago, something deep, something short, something painful, like a god dammed Greek tragedy, that is about all I know. Christine plays this very close to her chest, she always did.”

“Hmm …”, Kate shrugged. “We have all our secrets behind the walls we built up around us. I know that from personal experience. Ask Castle, how long it took him, to tear down those walls, before I was ready to let him ….” She paused then added in an afterthought: What do we do with the rest of the day?

Anna replied softly: “I look after Christine, then I will change into something more comfortable make dinner for us and we can swap stories with a good red Wine. How sound Lasagne and a glass of Brunello di Montalcino sound for you?”

Kate: “Sounds good to me, it has been a rough day, but lasagne and wine will surely make him brighter. I'll make some calls, take a shower and join you then, I do love Lasagne!”

“Sounds perfect, old Family recipe!”, Anna grinned.

She went to Christine’s Rooms and knocked. “Enter”, she heard Christine’s voice, sounding incredible tired. Christine stood in the middle of her room. She obviously had refreshed herself and changed into a white silken dressing gown.

“Christine, how are you? Everything okay?” Anna asked softly.

“No”, Christine’s voice nearly inaudible – “no, but I will be, and you can help me with that Anna. I need to relax, to relinquish control. I want you to tie me up as tight as possible, gag me tightly, blindfold me, put some sound cancelling ear buds in my ears and leave me then for the evening. Will you do that for me?”

Anna was about to protest about this not being the right time to play, but something in her friends eyes told her that she needed this, “Of course, I will do Chris!” Anna replied firmly.

”Thank you.” Christine let her dressing gown fall on a chair. She was clad only in a matching set of purple bra and panties and nude pantyhose.

Anna went to the Wardrobe and took the things she would need. Several coils of white rope, of different thickness, an array of heavy silk shawls, ear buds and a black, heavily padded sleep mask.

Christine turned around and held her hands behind her back. Anna took the first rope, found its centre and set to work methodically immobilizing her:

Twelve turns around Christine’s slender wrists, then a chinch. Knot out of reach. 12 wraps below the Elbows, cinch. 12 wraps above the joint, cinch.

A tight breast harness, with tight rope bands above and below the breast. The ropes compress her full firm breast. Christine sighs contently. She feels the tension already leaving.

Anna ties another rope around her waist. Anchoring her wrists in the small of her back. Now Anna pulls the knotted rope, between her legs, tight against her crotch.

Christine feels the knots pressing tight in all the right places. Anna ties the rope tight at Christine’s back. The knot in Christine’s stomach begins to loosen, a soft moan escapes her lips.

“Turn around”, Anna says softly. Christine turns on her heels and faces Anna. Anna takes another coil of rope. And ties a tight band of ropes. Below the crotch rope. The Bands of rope compress the muscles of her tights. Constricting them.

Another bond above the knees. A third one direct under the knees. The fourth set of ropes compresses her calves together. Anna kneels and ties Christine’s Ankles together.

All ropes are snugly cinched and tied securely. Christine feels that as the tension of the ropes increases, the tension in her stomach recedes further. The World around her begins to diminish.

Anna taps her softly on her shoulder. Christine returns to reality. Anna had rolled up one of the heavy silk scarves. And compressed it into a tight ball of heavy silk.

“Open wide, Darling!” Gently but firm Anna presses the ball of silk in her mouth. It presses her tongue down. She feels the soft texture of the silk, tastes the scent of the Patchouli, Christine groans softly. In the meantime Anna had taken another shawl and tied a large overhand knot.

Anna pulls, slowly gently till the knot rested firmly behind Christine’s teeth. The shawl is so long that Anna can tie the ends together behind Christine’s heads, tie them against the knot in Christine’s mouth – and secure them finally in her neck.

Christine sees that Anna takes another shawl, folds it into a pad and presses it against her well stuffed mouth. She feels like in heaven now. She sees that Anna takes the third shawl and ties it in a tight band which covers her face from chin to nose. Everything is easy now. Christine’s cheeks bulge above the tight bands of silk.

Anna senses that the tension seems to leave Christine’s body. “Christine, I want you to lie down on your tummy. Can you do that for me? Christine nods.

The soft silk of the bed sheets caress her body. Christine groans softly as Anna takes her ankles and bends her legs back till her heels rested firmly on her buttocks. “Everything is tight, but I'm safe”, she thinks. She barely registers that Anna ties her ankles, back to her elbows. She can touch her heels with her fingers.

“We are almost there”, she hears Anna saying, far away. Rope tightens around the insteps of her feet, and then her toes are tied tightly together. She has totally lost control. And that is alright.

Anna takes the black sleep mask and fastens it tightly behind Christine’s back. She inserts the ear buds in her ears.

Christine: “Everything is dark now. I can't see. I can't hear. I can't speak. I can't move.” “I can only feel. The ropes compress my body. They are tight. But they are not hurting me. They keep me safe.”

Something caresses softly the soles of my right foot. Then: Nothing. Total. Silence. Peace.

Warmth fills my body. I gave up control – but that is fine.”

Anna looks down at her tightly hogtied friend. Gently rocking. “Relax and be save Christine”, she says – and leaves the room.

‎In the Kitchen Area she meets Kate. “How is she?" the New York Detective asks.

“She is safe now – and will be alright tomorrow. I will look after her later. What do you think? Want to assist me with the Lasagne?”

“Gladly”, Kate says. “I hope you don´t mind a good Shiraz with it?”

“Of course not”, Anna grins mischievously – and went in the Kitchen Area to fetch to glasses and the Wine.

A short while later the delicious aroma of Italian spices filled the room.

Christine: Time hat lost all meaning. She was at peace.

The Lasagne had been delicious and the Shiraz too. The tension had receded. At 2300 Anna and Kate decided to call it a day, the day had been stressful. “Let's look after Christine!”, Kate followed suit.

Christine laid on her bed still in her tight hogtie. Taking slow, deep and regular breaths. “Bondage Meditation? I must try that someday." Kate grinned.

“Happy to oblige! Anna Romanova at your service!”, Anna chuckled.

She went to the bed and touched Christine's left sole lightly. No reaction. Kate and Anna set to work to lose Christine´s bonds.

Christine didn't even stir when Anna removed her gag at last. She covered her friend's body with a soft, but warm sheet, switched the lights out and left the sleeping Christine.

“Good night, Kate," Anna said as they parted.

“You too. Tomorrow will be a better day, I´m sure of it.”, replied the detective assuringly and went into her room.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good part! Christine will be very thirsty and hunfry in the morning. Lety's hope her mussles hurt not too much to hunt down the murderers and art thieves. A nice bonding intermezzo before the main bondage continues. It's great to see how quickly you have developed writing this story as your writing has improved immensely already. Keep it up!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

An interesting change of pace - and I enjoyed it very much. A very detailed description of the process of bondage can sometimes be offputting (for me, that is) but here it fit the tone and flow of the scene perfectly.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I can just feel the tightness in my mind disappear when I get wrapped up in restraints, blindfolded, gagged and earplugged, so I understands how Chris is feeling. A few hours of nice tight bonds can make all the difference.

Great chapter.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Christine is feeling a great loss but she is dealing with it in a way appropriate for her. She has good friends to care for her. Your detailed description of the binding is clear and sensitive. It was done with love. Thank you for this chapter.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]Beaumains[/mention]
Good part! Christine will be very thirsty and hunfry in the morning. Lety's hope her mussles hurt not too much to hunt down the murderers and art thieves. A nice bonding intermezzo before the main bondage continues. It's great to see how quickly you have developed writing this story as your writing has improved immensely already. Keep it up!
Trust me, Christine will be ready the next morning - you will see :) Thank you for your encouragement! To explore the Territory of the writer is fascinating.

[mention]GreyLord[/mention]
Christine is feeling a great loss but she is dealing with it in a way appropriate for her. She has good friends to care for her. Your detailed description of the binding is clear and sensitive. It was done with love. Thank you for this chapter.
Thank you for your praise! It was my intention to catch the atmosphere to make plain what Christine was feeling - and how much her friends are caring for her. I´m still exploring the personalities of the characters :)

[mention]NotSeen[/mention]
An interesting change of pace - and I enjoyed it very much. A very detailed description of the process of bondage can sometimes be offputting (for me, that is) but here it fit the tone and flow of the scene perfectly.
Thank you! I found that change of pace necessary after all the action in the previous chapter. What I try to do on the whole is to find a balance between action and development of the plot ,

[mention]slackywacky[/mention]
Great chapter.
Your praise means much to me!

Update: Work on Part III is well under way and I have begun with a first brainstorming for Part IV. Stay tuned for Chapter IV tomorrow around 2000 MEST!

Kind regards

Caesar
nayte4767
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nayte4767 »

Love the detail that you put into the descriptions of the bondage
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

nayte4767 wrote: 2 years ago Love the detail that you put into the descriptions of the bondage
Thank you :) I try to create images in the reader´s mind :) Details help :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Work on Part III is well under way and I have begun with a first brainstorming for Part IV.
We've unleashed the beast :P

Writing can be addictive. You always want that next chapter, that next story, that next adventure for your leading characters.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Work on Part III is well under way and I have begun with a first brainstorming for Part IV.
We've unleashed the beast :P

Writing can be addictive. You always want that next chapter, that next story, that next adventure for your leading characters.
Yep, the wild boar is roaming the country side, beware :)

The addictive part? You are so right :)
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Great. Fantastic. Delightful and of course constantly developing. I’m so pleased you have taken the journey from reader to writer. Though I’m sure it’s not just myself that feels that way. For along side slackywacky and wolfman amongst a small selection of others such as TayDay. I now have someone else who can entertain. Produce something enjoyable and different. Leaving wondering just what might happen next......
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic