The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

I really like the idea of the Dark Lady joining the main trio on their mission. Not only it will give us more time with who I have already said many times is my favorite character but also many other things, it will make the main group of protagonists feel a bit less safe and it will also let us know if she has some redeemable qualities and is something more than just a villain.

Like Mineira said, I was expecting the dark lady to sleep tied up but I wont complain, trust has to start from somewhere and it certaily wouldn't be from being forced to sleep tied up like the girls usually tie up their victims.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago On a final note, a two-person team Anna-Sarah would be quite interesting.
I thought about that Combination at first, but at the beginning of this unlikely alliance I found it more plausible, that Chris is teaming up with Sarah - because that is a really challenge for her to work close together with her former sworn enemy. And as Kate points out to Anna, that is not something easy to do.

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] Thank you! Developing the characters is something I enjoy the most while writing this Saga. And the Alliance with the Dark Lady opens a lot of possibilities for the future in that Department.

[mention]Beaumains[/mention]: I was not aware that I use that Phrase so often :) And It will be really interessting to see, if the Dark Lady redeems herself for real, only future will tell :) All Characters will need time to adjust to the new situation, the interessting Question will be, how each of the Quartet deals with the situation.

[mention]banshee[/mention]: I have to say, that among the Characters in this Saga, the Dark Lady is one of my favrourites too. I always enjoy writing the Scenes with her, and I can promise you, that Sarah McKenzie has an important role to play, in the future adventures,

Thank you all for your commentaries and insights!
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Possibilities and complications - having someone like Sarah (who is obviously competent) at her side is a definite plus for Chris, but she better grow a pair of eyes in the back of her head. After all, how much can you trust a mercenary - who already switched sides once? Methinks Christine & co will get to live 'interesting' times (in the sense of the famed Chinese curse...) indeed.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago Possibilities and complications - having someone like Sarah (who is obviously competent) at her side is a definite plus for Chris, but she better grow a pair of eyes in the back of her head.
It will be indeed a challenge to built up trust - Anna articualted the doubts she has very clearly. The success of the whole operation will depend on that, the stakes are getting higher with every step and every error may be very costly. But only together they stand a chance against a foe who is ruthless and has a lot of ressources at his disposal. And so far Chris, Kate and Anna mostly reacted on von Winterfeldts moves. As Kate pointed out in Nuremberg, it will be key to bring the war to von Winterfeldts Doorstep.

Since the next chapter is rather long, I will split it in two Parts. The first Part will be posted today, the second Part tomorrow, do not miss them :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago The first Part will be posted today, the second Part tomorrow, do not miss them :)
Miss it? There ain't much in the world that will prevent me from reading them. Okay, being bound, blindfolded and gagged might do it, but that will only be a temporary delay, she will have to let me out some time... I hope :lol:
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention]

The next Morning 0630 the Adlernest Palace Gardens

Sophie jogged between her two guards and enjoyed the fresh, fragrant air in the Mountains, Susanne von Stülpnagel had been true to her Word: When her Guards had come for her morning exercise, the arrangements had been different:

While Sophie wore the now familiar Finger Control Mitts, there had been changes to her other bonds. She was connected through long Chains to her Guards and while she wore the usual Panel Gag, this was a different Model: Instead of the large foam ball, with a tube inside, which allowed Sophie breathing easily through her mouth but kept her silent nevertheless.

The brisk jog was exhilarating and her Guards were obviously fit, but she had no problems with keeping up. "This is better than every tread mill." she thought while she ran, she let yesterday evening pass before her inner eye. All in all, the evening had been much better then she had expected.

Sophie had learned a lot about von Winterfeldt´s Organization and Susanne von Stülpnagel: She obviously adored her Boss and would do anything for him, but on the other Hand, there was something different. Susanne von Stülpnagel loved and feared her Boss. An intriguing combination and that told her much about von Winterfeldt´s personality – that might prove useful, when she had to deal with him in person.

Hamburg: Offices of Art. Inc. around 1000 Hours:

Sybille Schmidt´s fingers flew above her keyboard. Christine had tasked her with trying to find out where Michael von Instetten lived. As it happened, the man was very hard to find … but everybody left traces on the World Wide Web: A digital foot print plain to see, if one had the skill to find them. And finding things in the net, People did not want to found out, was Sybille´s speciality. “There are you” she muttered – “I found you.”

She called her Boss immediately. Christine took the Call after the first ring. “I have him” Sybille sounded a little breathless. “Send you the information on your phones.”

Munich Safe house, Hubertusbrunnen around the same time:

Christine looked at her friends; she had still to adjust to the Presence of Sarah McKenzie and listened to Sybille at the other end of the line: “Perfect, you are a Genius Sybille! Bye!” The other women around table looked expectantly at her.

Anna was the first to break the Silence: “What is it, Chris?”

The Pianist smiled broadly: “Sybille located von Instetten; she forwarded the data to your phones. There is no time to lose Ladies, be ready in 10!”

30 Minutes later Munich Obermenzing, Kapellengartenstraße:

The housing area, where von Instetten lived, was not very far from the Blutenburg.

It was a small house from the 80's, just like the others around it, non-descript: Perfect for someone who wanted to keep a low profile.

The Detectives had sat in their two cars and watched the comings and goings. So far, von Instetten had not made an appearance. Christine sat with Sarah McKenzie in one car and Anna and Kate in the other.

This could be a long day.

Chris and Sarah spent the time mostly in silence. She was still not used to the fact, that her sworn enemy sat beside her and they worked together. The Pianist had the distinct feeling that McKenzie felt the same way. The last time they had met, Christine had nearly decapitated her. “I still do not know, what compelled me to stop the stroke.” Just the strong feeling that it was not right.

Curiously enough she sensed no negative Vibe from the Black Lady. That was at least a start. “What had Kate said in Heidelberg so long ago? “A Contract Killer with a Work Ethic?”

One thing she was sure of though: It would take a lot of effort to make this unlikely Alliance work. The first test would come soon. Last night Chris had relived the Moment in Hamburg when Peter´s had exploded into a mist of blood and tissue, the feeling as blood and brain matter had sprayed into her face.

“Get a grip” she admonished herself and concentrated again on the Entrance of von Instetten´s House.

Sarah McKenzie had noticed the fleeting moment, as if a shadow had crossed the beautiful features of the Pianist and shrewd observer that she was, she had a fairly good educated guess, what had just happened. Probably Hamburg. “Could I do that?” she asked herself “To let bygones be bygones and work together with the Person who had killed a very good friend of mine?” The Dark Lady was sure that von der Marwitz was resolved to do that, of that she was sure. But would the Woman be able to overcome her emotions?”

That remained to be seen.

Adlernest, Susanne von Stülpnagel´s Office around 1000 Hours:

Von Stülpnagel read a report when her Phone rang. She took the call and listened, her eyebrows rose. “What?” “Is that certain?” “Do we have the address? …. “Keep me posted!” …. “That will be all!”

She dialled a number: “Sieglinde and Kriemhild shall report to my office immediately!”

3 Minutes later the two Valkyries stood before Susanne von Stülpnagel: “You must drive to Munich without delay. Something has come up. This is of the utmost Importance, you must not fail!” I will forward the necessary informations on your phones.

Sieglinde frowned: “With respect Susanne, if this job is so terribly important, wouldn't it be better to dispatch my complete Team?”

“There is no time for that” Susanne replied curtly, “it stands to reason that our opponents are already on the move.”

“As you wish!” Sieglinde Gablenz stood to attention and turned on her heels. “I cannot wait to see Christine von der Marwitz again!

By herself this time she thought. “The hasty stroke goes often awry.” This felt not good. And she had learned to trust her instincts.

Munich Obermenzing, Kapellengartenstraße, late Afternoon around 1600 Hours

Kate could not stifle a yawn: “I forgot how boring a stake out can be.”

Anna nodded: “Von Instetten is a no show so far, I wonder if he is even at home.” In the next moment Kate was wide awake, the entrance door had opened and a tall thin man in a trench coat left the house.

Kate spoke already in her mike: “Chris, did you see him?”

“We did” came the short reply.

“How do we proceed?” The American asked Christine.

“I want you to follow him. Observe him closely, but remain in the shadows. Make no contact.”

“Will do! Let´s move Anna!” But Anna was already half out of the Car.

Chris exchanged a look with her new partner: “What do you suggest?”

“We should go inside and search the place” the Dark Lady replied. “This is the perfect opportunity to get a lay of the land.”

“I agree let´s go.” When they stood at the front door, Sarah McKenzie produced a small electronic tool, that looked like a cross between a small drill and a pair of scissors “This gadget opens most looks in seconds.” true to her word, a few seconds later a soft click could be heard and the door swung open.

Weapons drawn they entered covering each other. A quick search produced nothing of interest. On the whole, the place looked more than just a little desolate. The Dark Lady wrinkled her nose. “I´m not the most neat person myself, but this von Instetten seems to have given up himself.”

Suddenly she stood stock still. “Someone is at the front Door” she whispered. They exchanged a look and hid themselves behind the adjacent doors of the living room. They heard the door opening, then the watchful steps of two Persons.

Two entirely black clad women entered the living room covering each other, weapons drawn. Christine saw the women only from behind, but one of the two she recognized immediately and a sly grin curled her lips, "Sieglinde Gablenz!" Simultaneously she and the Black Lady fired their Tranquiltazer Guns at the backs of her unsuspecting Prey. Sieglinde and Kriemhild crumbled to the floor.

“Look who we have here” The Dark Lady could not supress an outright malevolent grin, “The Brunette is Sieglinde Gablenz, one of the Valkyries – the other one I do not know.”

“Sieglinde Gablenz ….” Christine nodded. I had the misfortune to meet her at Sylt where she ambushed me, and probably in Nuremberg too. “Probably?” The Dark Lady quizzed.

“I smelled her perfume, but couldn't place it and since the Suite was empty, I found it not important …. “I ended up mummified in Silk sheets on the bed.” Christine replied slightly irritated.

“Sounds comfy!” Sarah McKenzie could not hide a grin.

“Indeed, it would have been had they not put a Vibrator in my Pussy.” “But that is history, what is with them?” Christine obviously wanted to change the Subject. “How long they will be out?”

“One hour at least, so we have enough time to take care of them.” The Art thief replied, still amused by the thought of Christine mummified in silk and vibrated into oblivion.

Christine took her Smartphone out and made a call, Anna answered after the first ring. “Anna where are you?”

“Not too far away at the Blutenburg, why?”

“We have a situation at von Instetten´s house, I want you to approach him and persuade him to come with you and return here immediately.”

“Will do” Anna replied and ended the call.

Kate looked quizzing at her: “What is it?”

“I do not know” The Russian shrugged and repeated what Chris had told her.

“Okay then” Kate nodded, “Then let's persuade von Instetten” and approached the unsuspecting von Instetten. Following him had not exactly been difficult. The man had been deep in thought oblivious to his surroundings.

Back at von Instetten´s House:

Chris and The Dark Lady searched their “guests” thoroughly and stripped them down to Bra and Panties. They had tied the Valkyries to two high backed Chairs with an Assortment of Zip ties, First Chris and Sarah had wrapped the Fists of the two women in Duct Tape, zipped their wrists and Elbows together and then to the Chair. Several other Zip Ties welded the Valkyries to the Chairs.

Each leg had been tied separately to one leg of the Chair, at ankles calves and thighs. The Dark Lady looked thoughtfully at the two Pairs of Socks on the Floor, she and Christine looked at each other grinned and stuffed then Kriemhild´s Socks into Sieglindes and Sieglindes socks into Kriemhild´s unresisting Mouth. Two large ball gags completed the Gags. As finish they blindfolded the Valkyries and put noise cancelling buds into their ears.

Christine could not hide her satisfaction: “That was fun!” And I do look forward for a conversation with our Guests.”

“Me too!” The Dark Lady returned. “Gablenz is an arrogant Bitch I had the misfortune to meet her several times when I met with her Boss. She is one of Winterfeldt´s most trusted People.”

At the same moment they heard that a key was inserted into the lock and the Door was opened. A few moments later a shocked von Instetten entered the living room, with Anna and Kate at his heels. Anna looked as if she was ready for action at a moment’s notice:

“Persuading our friend here was not easy, I was tempted to strangle him, Chris” Kate could not supress a smile.

In the meantime the Architect had regained his faculties. “What are you doing in my house and why are these women tied up?” he demanded.

The Dark Lady was on the verge of speaking, but Christine gave her warning look: “We caught the two when they broke in your house.”

“No need to trouble him with the knowledge that we broke in first.” Chris thought.

“And believe me, Herr von Instetten these two Ladies are not here for Tea and a nice chat. These are two of von Winterfeldt´s most trusted Assassins.” She nodded at the Brunette: “Sieglinde Gablenz is von Winterfeldt´s Chief of Security and this one, is one of her Officers.”

That revelation gave von Instetten Pause.

The Dark Lady added: “Two of their friends tried to kill me the day before yesterday, you should thank us.”

“You mean, you mean these women wanted to kill me?” he exclaims, startled.

“Probably, it would appear that von Winterfeldt learned that you are not dead after all” Christine replied evenly.

Anna cut in: “What do we do with them?”

“Simple” Chris ventured: “We wait till it is dark and transport these Damsels to the safe house and you will accompany us” she nodded at von Instetten – “Unless you would prefer to wait here till the friends of the two show up to finish the job.”

Her tone brought no argument and von Instetten fell silent.

“Too bad that there are no sheep available”, Anna grinned broadly at Kate. “Well, we will have to work then with what we have” Kate returned grinning too.

Sieglindes head pounded terribly. Her whole body ached. She sat on a cold hard surface. She could not move, she could not hear, she could not speak. Why was that? “Someone had ambushed us, but whom? Zip ties by the feel of how deep they cut in her flesh. She hated those restraints, but more important: Who had captured them and how?

She felt somebody fumbling at the straps of the Blindfold. The sudden brightness hurt her eyes and she needed some time to adjust, when her vision had adapted, she saw four women sitting across of her, she knew all for and a sense of dread filled her.

She had suspected the three detectives but the presence of the fourth woman shocked her: The Dark Lady! Obviously she had teamed up with von der Marwitz and her friends. That was bad news.

It took all the willpower she possessed to look cool and collected.

“Sieglinde, so good to see you again” Christine told her cordially. “We have so much to talk about! Let me tell you, what we will do! We wait till it is dark and then we make a trip to our safe house! There we have a nice and cosy soundproof cellar, we will cover the two of you in Nutella and let the rats keep you company till morning. You should get on well with them.”

“Anna the Blindfold can go back on and set the Ear Buds on Cancelling Mode again.” Two Minutes later, Sieglinde was dumb, deaf and blind again.

“You do not intent to torture these women?” von Instetten was horror struck.

“Na” Anna added cheerily. “Not exactly torture them. We will persuade them to tell us all we want to know using minimal invasive methods. You can ask our friend here” she gestured benevolently at the Dark Lady: “She has all her limbs still, she nearly lost her head though” Sarah McKenzie shot her a dirty look but kept silent.

The Adlernest, the Office of Susanne von Stülpnagel, 1830

Von Stülpnagel paced the floor of her spacious Office and looked at her watch again. A sense of dark foreboding filled her. There been no message from Sieglinde and Kriemhild. In her last message Gablenz had posted that they had reached the address where the target lived and that they would recon shortly. By now they should been on there way back to base. Something was wrong.

After the Fiasco with the Dark Lady another failure would have not only consequences for the Valkyries tasked with eliminating von Instetten but for her as well. Von Winterfeldt had not been pleased when he learned about Brunhild´s and Freya´s Capture. He had not been angry with her, Susanne; on the contrary he had backed her choice of Punishment.

But another Failure? He would be furious, because von Instetten possessed vital information which in the hands of the enemy could cause enormous damage: If von der Marwitz and her team could extract information from of Sieglinde and Kriemhild ….?

Susanne von Stülpnagel continued her restless pace in her office.

Von Instetten´s House two hours later:

The worst Sieglinde thought were not the Zip Ties or the Socks she had to chew on, no, the worst was the sensory deprivation, the total silence the darkness and she had to admit the uncertainty about the plans of her opponents.

Of course, she and Kriemhild were trained for such scenarios but training was one thing, the reality something totally different. And what she had read in the Reports about von der Marwitz Actions in Heidelberg and Nuremberg did not help her to feel better.

When she thought back about their first meeting at Sylt, this had been easy, if von der Marwitz had a weakness it was her unshakable belief in the good.

In Heidelberg and Nuremberg though von der Marwitz had demonstrated, that she was determined to do everything to fulfil their Mission, most impressed had Sieglinde the report how the Pianist had “persuaded” the old Reichenbach …”

Suddenly she felt a sharp prick in the neck and everything went black:

Five Minutes earlier:

They had spent the last two Hours mostly in silence. Christine looked out of the window: It had grown dark outside.

She stood up from the couch where they had sat:

“Let's prepare those two bitches and get the Cars ready. Kate park the car in the garage and we will put them into the trunk, no need to be seen."
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

One moment there is nothing, you blink and the first part showed up. Great update, funny to see that the dark lady working with our trio is raising eyebrows. It would be unexpected for sure.

Also still funny to see (and this is not criticism, just an observation) the Capitals on words. It shows your German heritage and for me is part of the charm of this story.

I'll patiently wait for the next chapter. :lol:

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

The quartet at least had a success on their first mission, which hopefully increases the trust somewhat due to a few wonderful twists and turns. Only, I wonder why it was necessary for the Valkyries to know Sarah had switched sides. Moreover, Susanne is in big trouble now as it was suggested to her 2 was not enough, and 6 or 8 Valkyries would have caused quite the challenge for Sarah and Chris. Winterfeldt should not continue to antagonize his faithful employees as he is starting to lose his grip on the situation. Good stuff!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Beaumains wrote:Winterfeldt should not continue to antagonize his faithful employees as he is starting to lose his grip on the situation. Good stuff!
So true!
slackywacky wrote:I'll patiently wait for the next chapter.
No, can't manage that.
Anna wrote:Too bad that there are no sheep available.
[mention]Caesar73[/mention], you continue to amaze.

So far, the Dark Lady is working well with our team. I do hope it continues.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago
Anna wrote:Too bad that there are no sheep available.
@Caesar73, you continue to amaze.

So far, the Dark Lady is working well with our team. I do hope it continues.
Thank you [mention]GreyLord[/mention], indeed the new Quartet passed it´s first test with flying colours :)

[mention]Beaumains[/mention]
Moreover, Susanne is in big trouble now as it was suggested to her 2 was not enough,
Von Winterfeldt´s Reaction will surely be interessting :)

Addendumn

The next update will be online between 2000 and 2200 MEST.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

I forgot to mention it in my last comment, but
It was a small house from the 80's, just like the others around it, non-descript: Perfect for someone who wanted to keep a low profile.
gave me quite the chuckle. The image depicts a house, which although much smaller than the palace of von Winterfeldt, is still enormous. It has a wall with separate towers and next to it seems to be a restaurant of some kind. If this in "non-descript", then I can only imagine how you would comment on almost every other house in the world. Still, a great setting tho. A nice find!
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I just finally got around to read this, totally worth it. You’ve woven together a fun and thrilling story with great characters. And I love the frequent attention to pantyhose and nylon feet. The mouth filling gags are excellent and you’ve devised some truly exquisite bondage. Thanks for writing!
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Great story, well thought out, executed and written.

A pleasure to read.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]tightbound[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]iliketights[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]nayte4767[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention]

Thank you [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] and [mention]tightbound[/mention] for your kind compliments! They mean much to me, I hope you will enjoy the continuing adventures of our Quartet!

45 Minutes later in the interrogation room in the Cellar of the Safe House:

The Transport of their guests from von Instetten´s House to the Safe House had gone smoothly, before Christine and her friends had located the Car of their guests.

Sarah McKenzie had driven it to the Safe House. They would check it thoroughly tomorrow.

Von Instetten had declined to be present during the interrogation. Surprisingly Anna had volunteered to keep him Company.

Kate and Christine exchanged a glance, which went not unnoticed by Sarah McKenzie: “What happened in Nuremberg?”

“So you noticed” Kate stated.

“Difficult not to” The Art thief shrugged. “There are small signs and the dark shadows under her eyes - she covered them well though.”

Christine nodded to Kate and Kate explained: “Anna was captured by Reichenbach´s People in Nuremberg and tortured in Reichenbach´s Dungeons. We were able to rescue her before Reichenbach could do her any permanent damage.”

The Dark Lady nodded: “That explains it then.” She nodded, thinking, "These three will move heaven and earth for one another. They are formidable alone, but unstoppable together."

Sarah nods at their guests, “Shall we wake them up?”

Sieglinde and Kriemhild had been tied on two benches in a sitting position, their legs stretched out before them, so that their feet slightly protruded over the end of the bench. Their legs had been tied in five places, their toes tied together to back to their calves. Leather straps held the Valkyries in place.

Sieglinde moved her head from left to right, Kriemhild’s head hang down on her breast - she was still out.

Sieglinde tried to get her bearings: She had regained her consciousness a few minutes ago. She was tied differently: The Zip Ties had been replaced with ropes and leather straps.

Someone loosened the buckles. Sieglinde needed a few moments till her eyes had adjusted to the bright light. She and Kriemhild were tied to two benches:

Before her stood three People:

Von der Marwitz, Kate Beckett and the Dark Lady, the latter looked especially sinister. Like a predator ready to pounce. The American regarded her with the cool observant gaze of the skilled interrogator; von der Marwitz Lips curled a small smile:

“I must give you that: You were very creative in Nuremberg. The prepared Paper was brilliant! You should change your perfume though: it is a little heavy on the Patchouli” she grinned. “I really wish we had more time for some proper catching up. You may wonder what is in store for you and your friend over there.” She gestured at Kriemhild.

“We despise crude torture – mostly - and thankfully there are other methods: You will tell us what you know and we won´t have to harm you - permanently. And tomorrow we will send you on your way home.”

“Your Boss will be really pleased I think: First Brunhild and Freya, then you and your Comrade …” And for the first time Sieglinde looked a little concerned.

“But I digress … Shall we begin?”

Kate raised her hand: “Chris should we give those bitches a little warm up first? I owe dear Sieglinde for ambushing me at Sylt.”

Christine made a good show of pondering Kate´s request thoroughly like a complex philosophical Problem: “To tickle or not to tickle that is the question.” She thought aloud. Then she nodded: “Wish granted Kate! Why don´t you take care of Sieglinde, while Sarah gives Kriemhild a good warm up?”

Kate and Sarah shared a look: “Fine with me.” The Thief grinned. Kate positioned herself at Sieglindes feet while Sarah took her place before Kriemhild´s soles. Kate flexed her fingers and stroked her finger slightly across Sieglindes left sole: A muffled laughter escaped Sieglindes well gagged mouth.

Then Kate raked her ten fingers across Sieglindes feet, who tried to move her feet away, but in vain. It took not very long, till Sieglinde gasped for air, her face bright red, Tears streaming down her cheeks –and Kriemhild was no way better off.

Christine had to admit that she enjoyed the show immensely. “Justice” she sighed contently.

When their “Guests” had recovered somewhat, Chris nodded to Kate who removed Sieglindes and Kriemhild´s Gags. Chris addressed them: “This is your last chance to tell us everything we want to know willingly.”

Sieglinde and Kriemhild just stared back – and Sieglinde told the Pianist sternly : “We will tell you nothing.”

Chris gave Sarah a slight nod, obviously her cue: “Sieglinde, Sieglinde, do you know ho many timesI have heard that Phrase “We will tell you nothing?” “Believe me in the end, they all talk – it is just a matter of time.” The Thief told them in a cool, conversational tone.”

Sieglinde Gablenz was no Coward and not easily spooked, but the cool clinical gaze with whom the Dark Lady appraised them out of these bottomless black Pools made her shudder. She felt like an insect under the microscope.

The Canadian continued and gestured to a large table. “We have all the time in the world and if you have compared notes with your two Comrades, you know that I can be very, very persuasive.”

On the table laid several floggers, a large bullwhip, a cane, nasty nipple clamps and several sinister looking Syringes, filled with liquids in different colours.

Nearly conversational Sarah McKenzie told them: “If you want to know first-hand how inventive I am, you can ask Chris and Kate here. I think, they will gladly tell you about our encounter in Hamburg a few weeks ago.”

Kate shivered as she remembered those hours and couldn´t supress an involuntary shudder.

“So Ladies, have you changed your opinion?” Sieglinde and Kriemhild looked not so sure anymore, but stared back defiantly.

The Dark Lady sighed and turned to Chris and Kate: “I did my best to convince them.” She apologized

“Nobody could have been more polite than you Sarah you did your best” Chris smiled back. “Begin, they had their Chance!”

With a good imitation of the deepest regret, the Thief sauntered to the table and selected a cane and turned her attention to the two Valkyries:

“Who goes first?” She smiled sweetly down at them. Pointing with the cane in turn on them: “Eenee meenie miny mo ….” The Cane pointed at Sieglinde.

Upstairs in the living room: /

Von Instetten sat across Anna on the couch. Brooding, arms folded across his chest. He had helped himself to a double Single Malt from the well-stocked house bar. From time to time he took a sip. The first Glass was nearly empty. Anna locked at him appraisingly. “You should be careful with the booze, Mister.”

“Why do you care?” the Architect said dismissively.

“I do care because I have to save your ass if something happens – and it might be necessary to move quickly, I surely won´t carry you.” Anna had spoken forcefully.

“What should happen? You told me that we are safe here.”

“We are - for the present” Anna replied evenly, “But rule number one in this game: Be always prepared for the worst case. You said it yourself: von Winterfeldt is a ruthless Bastard.”

They locked eyes for a moment before von Instetten looked away.

“You must despise me”, he muttered.

“No, I do not despise you.” Anna returned more friendly “I understand that you are scared, but you have to decide what you will do. You must decide if you run for the rest of your life or if you try to do the right thing.”

They fell silent for a moment. Then von Instetten asked Anna, “How does it come to pass that a famous Violinist like you hunts people like von Winterfeldt?” The Architect obviously wanted to change the subject.

Anna pondered the Question for a moment then she replied:

“Christine and I know each other for a long time. We met at the conservatory and I was intrigued by her determination to recover lost and stolen art and to make it accessible for everybody. I was fascinated from the start by her idealism and when Christine came up with the Idea of Art. Inc. I wanted to take part in that endeavour and so it began.”

Von Instetten regarded her with a long look: “You are committed to this, aren´t you?”

“Yes I am.” the Russian said simply and continued: “I do not know if you have noticed it, but for Christine this whole affair is not just a job anymore but deeply personal and she will do anything in her power to bring von Winterfeldt down at all costs. And we are her friends, so we will stay at her side. This you must know.”

And Anna told von Instetten the whole story of their quest. To her credit she even told the Architect about Reichenbach Castle and the White Room. When she came to that Part of their adventures she had visibly trouble to keep herself together. But Anna pulled it through.

When she had finished they both said nothing for quite a while. But something had changed. It was not that brooding silence of a short while earlier. He felt that the revealing of such truths broke down a barrier between them. Where she felt that sharing the whole tale with someone made her feel lighter.

Around the same time, Adlernest: Susanne von Stülpnagel´s Office:

Von Stülpnagel sat behind her desk deeply lost in thought. No message from Sieglinde. The GPS Signal of the Car had vanished from the screen long hours ago.

"Where the hell are they?" she asked herself, staring at her phone.

Around the same time, Adlernest: Sophie´s Quarters:

Sophie sat on the Couch in her Suite a Glass of Cabernet Sauvignon beside her, shoes off and listened to Bruckner´s 7th Symphony directed by Bruno Walter. She had enjoyed the morning run through the Palace Gardens immensely.

The hours before lunch she had spent in the Spa. After lunch she had busied herself with reading, a nap. The Second Movement of the Symphony was one of her favourite Pieces of Music. Her Mind wandered back to the Punishment of the two Valkyries she had been forced to watch. Nobody deserved that Cruelty.

Sophie was used to make her own decisions; to be confined to this golden Cage was hard, the uncertainty of her fate was the worst.

Around Midnight Living Room Safe House:

In the last half hour Anna and von Instetten had kept silent, everybody lost deep in thought, but it was no uncomfortable silence. The conversation earlier had changed the atmosphere.

Suddenly sounds could be heard: Amiably chatting people came up the stairs from the Cellar. The door opened and Christine, Kate and Sarah McKenzie entered, obviously in very good spirits: “Did you see the look on her face?” The Detective just told Sarah.

“Hey, looks like you were successful, did they talk?” Anna asked, barely able to contain her curiosity.

Kate and Sarah exchanged a look and burst then into laughter. “Well, yes, when they were not screaming into their gags.” Kate grinned.

Von Instetten looked shocked: “You told me you wouldn´t torture them.”

“They didn't, Michael, did you Chris?”

Chris could barely hide her amusement, “So we are on first name basis, Anna. Must have been a hell of an evening”, she thought, she replied more earnest though:

“No we did not torture them. Kate got a little revenge though, for Gablenz´ Stunt at Sylt. Sadly there was no sheep available. But Kate and Sarah did a pretty good job on their own.”

“To your question: Especially Sieglinde Gablenz had been a treasure trove of information. We know now the precise location of the “Adlernest.” Anna´s Eyebrows went up.

“Yes” Christine continued nothing better than the Cliché.”

“What will we do with them?” Anna shot another question. This time Kate answered: “At the moment they are sleeping it off. They had a nice infusion, with a lovely drug cocktail and nutrients.”

“The beauty is,” Christine added, “thanks to that nice cocktail by Sarah and some neuro linguistic programming neither Sieglinde nor Kriemhild will remember anything what happened the moment after they entered von Instetten´s Home.”

“Tomorrow we will drive our guests in their Car to a nice secluded Wanderparkplatz near the Fernpassstraße. There we will leave them and send the coordinates with a picture to Susanne von Stülpnagel.”

“They have messed enough with our heads, it is about time that we return the favour.” Kate added.

“What about Sophie?” Anna continued her interrogation.

“We pondered the Idea of a prisoner exchange”, this time the Dark Lady spoke, “but there are too many variables we cannot control and from what we learned, she is treated very well on special orders of von Winterfeldt.”

“Our guests couldn't tell us however, what von Winterfeldt´s plans with her are. Something like that”, Chris contributed. She turned to von Instetten: “Have you made a decision?”

The architect shrugged: “I need to think about a few things Anna told me, but I will tell you tomorrow after breakfast.”

“Fine with me” said the Dark Lady nonchalantly.

“Ok then, we will talk when Sarah and I have delivered our guests to their destination” Chris spoke: I will do the first shift, Kate the next and Sarah the third, and Anna the last. “That´s it for now, tomorrow will be a long day.”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You have delivered again, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. Our team is one the move, taking names, and kicking ass. On top of that,
Sadly there was no sheep available.
Will we ever get a real sheep back in this story? Looking forward to what is coming.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Will we ever get a real sheep back in this story? Looking forward to what is coming.
We will see [mention]GreyLord[/mention] - the best place would be Final, the location would fit :)
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That sounds like they definitely used torture, even though it was not by medieval means. That memory wiping chemical is also very powerful as I doubt Susanne and von Winterfeldt will take no for an answer. Very well done!

It was a food decision to split the part into two. Both are very well worthy of their own post.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

I want to point out that I find a little weird/ironic that the Dark Lady think that each woman in the main trio is "formidable alone but unstoppable together." Unstoppable yes, but formidable alone... Literally every time they have separated from each other, they have been in trouble heh, and had to be saved by one of the others. Actually, it's one of the things I like in this story: alone, they can easily fall apart. But together, they are strong.

I really like that most of the torture is not described explicitly in this chapter. I am pretty sure most of that was harmless (so to speak) but allowed the reader to enjoy the conversation between Ann and von Instetten without losing too much focus.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago Literally every time they have separated from each other, they have been in trouble
Yeah, I have to agree with that, but that is the fun of being a team, as the four musketeers used to say, One for all, all for one.
Great update.

Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago I really like that most of the torture is not described explicitly in this chapter. I am pretty sure most of that was harmless (so to speak) but allowed the reader to enjoy the conversation between Ann and von Instetten without losing too much focus.
The Torture instruments were mostly for show - the most important tools were the Syringes :)

And I consider the Conversation between Anna and Instetten an important one, because we learn more about Anna´s and Chris´back ground and how Anna deals with the stuff that happened to her in Nuremberg.

The next update will be online today around the usual time.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]Bigballgag1[/mention] [mention]TightsBound[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

The next Morning: Somewhere near the Rotlech Wasserfall Fernpassstraße, Österreich:

Christine looked back a last time. They had parked the SUV of their Guests on a Wanderparkplatz, near Reutte. She got in their car and they drove back to Munich. Everything had gone according to plan: Time to send a message to Susanne von Stülpnagel. A malevolent smile curled her lips.

“What are you thinking of?” the Dark Lady quizzed.

“I just tried to imagine Susanne von Stülpnagel´s Face, when she gets our message. There will be hell to pay” Christine smiled.

A few Minutes later, Adlersnest, Susanne von Stülpnagel´s Office:

The signal of an incoming message woke Susanne von Stülpnagel out of her dark thoughts. She had barely slept, waiting in the Communication Centre for a Signal from Sieglinde and Kriemhild, but nothing. She opened the message and stared at the screen: The picture showed the SUV of Sieglinde and Kriemhild somewhere in the woods at a clearing.

Aerial View of Reutte in Northern Tyrolia

It was impossible to see, if someone sat in the Car. The Message was accompanied by a set of GPS Coordinates. Nervously von Stülpnagel made a search on Google Maps: Somewhere near the Fernpassstraße near Reutte.

She made a call: Ranhild report immediately to me!”

Two Minutes later the Valkyrie entered: “What is it” she asked “news from Sieglinde and Kriemhild?” Without a word von Stülpnagel showed her the picture: “I want you to ensemble a full detail and find Sieglinde and Kriemhild, they must be nearby. Make it post-haste!”

“It will be done!” Ranhild stood to attention, saluted and turned on her heels, to carry out her orders.

Same time: Somewhere near the Rotlech Wasserfall Fernpassstraße, Österreich:

Rotlech Waterfall near Reutte

Sieglinde awoke very slowly as if after a long deep sleep. Minutes passed till she was finally compos mentis. The last thing she could remember was that she and Kriemhild had arrived at the location where their target should be found, but then? There was just a blur.

She took stock of her surroundings: She had been stripped to her Bra and Panties. Her arms and body, her legs were pressed against something coarse, the coarse bark of a tree probably. She stood on fir needles which poked into the soft soles of her feet.

Whoever had left her here had blindfolded her. She could hear though the typical sounds of the woods. The air was fragrant. Something very large and soft filled her mouth: A foam ball. Her toes were tied together. Someone had taken care of fastening two thin ropes across the insteps of her feet, so that she could not even move her feet.

Sieglinde heard a groan nearby: Kriemhild? Methodically the Valkyrie tested her bonds and came pretty quick to the conclusion that whoever had done this had done an expert job. Tight and neat, knots out of reach, she was here to stay … when would they been found?

Two hours later, Security Centre of the Safe house:

The Girls had assembled in front of a large screen, which showed live pictures from the location where Chris and the Dark Lady had left their unwilling guests. “Did you find a nice place for them?” Kate asked the Duo.

“Pretty much” The Art Thief responded: “Two nice Pines, with lots of pine needles under their feet and” Sarah Kenzie smiled now downrightly evil “there is a large Anthill of Wood Ants nearby and we covered their bodies in tree resin. So they are pretty cosy for the time being” she added.

“Full points for creativity!” Anna smiled.

“Actually that was Chris' idea”, the Art Thief replied with mocked sincerity.

Somewhere near the Rotlech Wasserfall Fernpassstraße, Österreich:

Sieglinde groaned, the fir needles and fir cones hurt her soft soles. Every time she shifted her weight ever so slightly the edges of the cones and the tips of the needles bit into her feet. Worse were the ants though. Their Captors had coated their bodies in something sticky and slimy, tree resin by the smell of it.

The Ants moved between her feet and slowly upwards her body. Now and then one of the insects bit into her skin, causing and itching and burning which grew stronger with every minute. Then a noise broke her out of her reverie. A car, no more than one! Tyres screeching, the came to a halt, Door were opened. Commandos were shouted. Sieglindes gagged mouth escaped a sigh of relief, they were rescued!

Security Centre of the Safe house:

Chris and her friends watched as three large black SUV´s came to a halt in the clearing: Doors were opened, Women in full body armour and weapons jumped out and established a perimeter quickly around the car in the centre of the clearing. One team moved cautiously, covering each other to the car. Carefully they opened the side doors: The leader shook her head. Then a commotion at the outer Perimeter: One Officer called for medics. They had found their missing comrades.

Somewhere near the Rotlech Wasserfall Fernpassstraße, Österreich:

Sieglinde felt somebody fumbling at the buckles of her blind fold, while somebody began to sever the bonds which held her to the Trunk of the Tree. The blindfold fell, Sieglinde blinked. Carefully one of her fellow Valkyries removed cautiously the tape which held the foam ball in her mouth. She croaked a hoarse “Thank you.” when a bottle of water was pressed against her parched lips.

One of her comrades asked her: “Can you walk Captain?”

“I´ll try!” Assisted by two Medics Sieglinde tried a few steps, her body hurt, every muscle screamed, but she pulled herself together.

Two other Valkyries aided Kriemhild.

Adlernest, Communications Centre, same time:

Susanne von Stülpnagel was incredibly relieved when she watched the live feed of the drone which hovered over the clearing. At least Sieglinde and Kriemhild had been saved. But their mission had failed and even worse: her opponents had bested them the second time in a row.

First in Nuremberg, then now in Munich, what information had they gathered? Had they found von Instetten? Susanne dreaded already the moment when she had to report that failure to her Boss. Von Winterfeldt would be furious and this time his fury would be directed at her. Tomorrow von Winterfeldt would return. Von Stülpnagel bit her lip nervously.

Adlernest, Sophie´s Quarters late afternoon:

In the last two days had been left pretty much to her own devices. Her handlers had been courteous and professional as usual but she sensed some underlying tension. Something was in the air. As if the people were waiting for something to happen. She heard the sounds of incoming Cars: Sophie watched as three large SUV´s came to halt on the Parade ground.

First armed guards took positions outside the SUV`s covering the area, then she saw as two women were guided out of the SUV in the Middle. They moved gingerly and were assisted by medics. Sophie meant to recognize one of the women as one of the Valkyries who had taken part in her abduction.

This was the second time she witnessed the return of the Valkyries in such an inglorious fashion. Sophie shuddered: she remembered what had happened the last time. But time passed and the intercom kept silent.

Her Dinner was served as usual, perfectly made Tafelspitz accompanied by a fine Grauburgunder. And so ended Sophie´s fifth day. When would von Winterfeldt return? Sophie dreaded and wished that meeting at the same time:

She must know what von Winterfeldt had planned for her.

Munich: Safe House, after Lunch:

Von Instetten had made a decision. The others looked expectantly at him, what would he decide? “I will help you I will not run and hide anymore.” The relief around the table was palpable. “How can you help us?” Anna asked him, beaming at him.

“I can offer you the complete plans not only of the Adlernest and what is more, the Plans of the Labyrinth where the Weinstein-Collection is hidden. I suspect though that von Winterfeldt has upgraded the Security Systems though.”

A collective nod around the table.

“And there is more: “My life insurance, I have proof that von Winterfeldt personally authorized murder.”

The Dark Lady could not hide her scepticism: “That sounds all very well, but you sound like there is a snag somewhere.”

Von Instetten looked a little uncomfortable: “You have to go to Vienna: Retrieving the Plans and schematics will be simple, but getting the material against von Winterfeldt is a little more difficult.” Christine looked him directly in the eye: “In what way?” […]

Adlernest Infirmary late afternoon:

Susanne von Stülpnagel stood in front of the Chief Medical Officer, a stern looking woman in her fifties: “I must talk to them now.”

“With all due respect Frau von Stülpnagel, I cannot allow you to talk to my Patients, till they have been checked through and I want to run some blood tests firsts.”

They stared at each other till von Stülpnagel relented “When can I talk to them then?”

“In two or three hours, I will keep you posted.” The Doctor replied unmoved. Von Stülpnagel turned on her heels and left, inwardly fuming. She knew too well how von Winterfeldt loved his Valkyries. Overriding the physician might backfire.

[…]

The next day Adlernest 1300 Hours, Sophie´s Quarters

So far the day had been a copy of the day before. The highlight had been the morning run, which was one of the things Sophie looked forward every day, if she missed one thing from her vacation it was the fact that she could not go hiking on her free will. Sophie always enjoyed the tours in the mountains.

Tomorrow she had sensed another subtle change in the attitude of her guards and other personnel. While yesterday there had been tension in the air, this morning had been different there was an air of expectation.

As she looked down on the Parade Ground, she could see that Preparations of sorts were made. A detail of Valkyries in full Dress-Uniforms took position.

Five Minutes later Susanne von Stülpnagel appeared accompanied by her Staff. Von Winterfeldt´s assistant wore a tailored black blazer and blouse, with a pencil skirt, nude Hose and High Heels. Obviously they waited for the arrival of somebody important … could that mean …

Suddenly the flapping sounds of an incoming helicopter could be heard. A large black Helicopter approached, it was a Bell 525 Relentless. The Pilot executed a perfect landing on the Heli Pad. When the rotors had come to a halt, the side doors opened and the detail of Valkyries stood to attention, presenting their assault rifles.

The man who left the Helicopter wore a dark business suit, he was tall very tall well over six feet Sophie estimated, blond, broad shoulders, eyes hidden behind dark Sun glasses. Even from her position Sophie sensed the power the man exuded. That must be von Winterfeldt. Sophie felt ripple through her spine.

The Leader of the Guard Detail saluted him in military fashion, what von Winterfeldt acknowledged by a curt nod. Then he had reached the end of the line, Susanne von Stülpnagel approached him, stood to attention before him and greeted von Winterfeldt with a handshake.

The two exchanged a few words: Susanne von Stülpnagel´s body language radiated tension, even uncertainty. Von Winterfeldt made a gesture, signalling von Stülpnagel to follow him.

When they were out of sight, Sophie stood still at the window and stared down at the now empty Parade Ground. "What would the day bring for her? Would she learn today why she was here at the Adlernest?" She wondered pensively.
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Much happening in one chapter and many different perspectives. It seems like the chapter is almost over as the trio with the Art Thief will travel further after leaving the two Valkyries in a position that was obviously torture. Was this a poetic revenge for Anna? Again there were animals on the feet of the captured damsel.
The picture showed the SUV von Sieglinde and Kriemhild
It seems like the capital letters are not the only German trace left ;). I also really like the names of the Valkyries. They are very original and almost comically identical.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

@beaumains:
Much happening in one chapter and many different perspectives. It seems like the chapter is almost over as the trio with the Art Thief will travel further after leaving the two Valkyries in a position that was obviously torture. Was this a poetic revenge for Anna? Again there were animals on the feet of the captured damsel.
Part V is nearing its Finish, there are three or four Chapters left - before the Girls are leaving for the next destination of the hunt, which will be the last before the Final :)
It seems like the capital letters are not the only German trace left ;). I also really like the names of the Valkyries. They are very original and almost comically identical.
Indeed - funny, considering how many times I revised the Chapter :)

The Names of the Valkyries have their Place often in the Myths and Sagas like the Nibelungen-Saga, Kriemhild and Brunhilde for Instance :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well done, [mention]Caesar73[/mention]. You are moving the story right along. At the same time you provide satisfying detail. Your pictures continue to be fantastic.
Susanne dreaded already the moment when she had to report that failure to her Boss. Von Winterfeldt would be furious and this time his fury would be directed at her. Tomorrow von Winterfeldt would return.
What will Von Winterfeldt do to Susanne? Will he strip her down in front of has assembled forces and have her whipped as she did to the two Valkyries earlier? Or will he think he must outdo her efforts?

The storm is gathering.
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well done, @Caesar73. You are moving the story right along. At the same time you provide satisfying detail. Your pictures continue to be fantastic.
Thank you very much [mention]GreyLord[/mention], I do my best :)

What will Von Winterfeldt do to Susanne?
We will learn soon :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic