The Files of Art. Inc.: The Hunt for the Weinstein-Collection Special Update (14.02.2024) (FFMMM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

That was the impression I got, too - and her getting into Dark Lady's head:"You live only because I chose to let you live. Don't give me a reason to change my mind." Sure, Sarah will go after them again, but perhaps she'll be a little less flippant and gleeful about getting in Christine's way again...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

You are right [mention]NotSeen[/mention], Christine turned in someways the tables. This time she dominated the Dark Lady. The fates of the two Antagonists are linked. now.

Today's Update might be a bit later than usual, but stay tuned folks 😀
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention]

Chapters VI and VII are more on the consensual side, an interlude before the meeting with Peter Stromberg, a change of Pace, enjoy!

Chapter VI Heidelberg Altstadt 1700 Hours:

Amiably chatting the Trio left the Hotel-Lobby, turned left and followed the Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage. Their meandering path allowed them to see more easily if they were being followed as they took the Nadlerstrasse and walked then the Plöck in direction of the University Library.

Christine took her Smartphone out of her Bag. She seemed at ease and totally relaxed. Kate and Anna exchanged a glance, still under the impressions of what had transpired in Suite 365. But they knew Christine well enough. She would talk, when she was ready.

“Three Calls from Robert”, she said to her Friends and dialled Robert's Number.

Robert took the Call after the first ring. “Christine, where have you been?”, he sounded concerned – and a little agitated.

“We had a Chat with an old Friend, which took longer than expected. Did you speak to Stromberg?”

“Yes I did”, he said curtly.
“And?” Christine prodded.

“Good news, but not on the phone”, Robert replied.

Christine thought for a moment, then: “Okay. How about we meet at 20:00 at the Hotel-Restaurant and talk then? The Cuisine is excellent I have been told.” A moment of silence.

At last Robert spoke: “Fine. 20:00 at the Hotel Restaurant.”

“I'm looking forward to it”, she replied warmly and ended the call.” Anna and Kate looked at her quizzing. Christine informed them about the call.

“Okay”, said Anna cheeringly. “Enough time to make myself presentable.”

“You are incorrigible”, Kate chided her Friend amiably.

Then she looked at Christine, suddenly sombre, she takes a moment thinking of the best way to word the question on her mind, “Would you really have done that? I mean would you really have beheaded the Black Lady?”

Christine seemed not irritated by the question: “Honestly? I wasn´t sure till I stopped the stroke, or," she thought for a moment "the stroke stopped me. Does that make sense?” She asked.

Her Friends looked at her, knowingly. “You mean, something stopped you?” Anna ventured.

“Yes” – “I knew in that moment. It would not be right. Von Winterfeldt is responsible. If anyone has to pay? It is him and I´m fine with that. How shall I put it? That moment in the Suite. It was like some sort of Catharsis for me …” Her voice trailing away.

They went in silence for a moment. Not an uncomfortable silence, but some sort of cordial unvoiced understanding. At last Kate broke the silence: “What do you think? Will the Dark Lady abort her mission?”

Anna and Christine exchanged a look, then Anna replied: “I don´t think she will abort the mission. She will follow through. Sarah McKenzie is a Pro and for her this is a question of honour. As far as we know, she has never failed a task. So she is honour bound to do her best to achieve her objective. We will see her again. Of that I'm sure”, Anna concluded.

“I agree” Christine conceded, as they had reached the large red building of the University Library “But something has changed, I think. I spared her life back at the Hotel. From her point of view, she is in my debt now. That might come in handy at some point.”

“This is a first for me: a Contract Killer with a work ethic.” Kate said sarcastically.

“We'll see”, Christine said. A short time later they reached the Hotel. “I don't know what your plans are.”, Anna said grinning, “But I will take a long soak and make myself presentable, see you later Girls.” and left for her Suite.

Kate and Christine also went to her Suites on the same floor.

Hotel Restaurant “Vier-Jahreszeiten” 2000 Hours:

Robert had been early and already taken his seat and ordered a bottle of Dom Perignon. He had just taken a sip, when the door to the Restaurant opened and Christine and her friends entered. The atmosphere in the Room changed; all conversations went silent and all eyes were on Anna, Christine and Kate.

Anna strode resplendent in a sheer red dress with a plunging neckline and red open toed Platform heels. Christine had opted for a slinky grey dress, which ended just under the knees and matching open toed Sling back pumps from Louboutin. Kate had opted for a blue silk dress that flowed as she walked, with matching platform sandals.

Robert stood up and greeted Christine and friends, Gentleman which he was, with a perfectly executed kiss on the back of their hands. They sat and the waitress filled their Glasses with Champaign. They clinked their glasses.

Then Christine spoke: “Robert, what did Stromberg tell you? You sounded rather mysterious on the phone.”

Robert chuckled: “Straight to the point as usual”, but became serious, instantly “The good news is, that he will see you, tomorrow at 1800 Hours at his Villa at the Schloss-Wolfsbrunnen-Weg. Under one condition though”, Christine and her friends looked expectantly at him – “He will see you only if I accompany you.” “He insisted.

The Friends exchanged startled looks. “Do you have any idea why that is?”, Anna questioned at last.

“No”, Robert replied. “But he was adamant. So I conceded I hope that is okay with you.”

“It is”, Christine replied. “I just wonder … why did he drag you into this?”

“Maybe you should tell me more about your Case”, Robert spoke. “We will, Robert, we will, but let us postpone this until after Dinner.”

They ordered. And the Time passed quickly. Robert was a fantastic story teller and regaled them with stories out of his law practice. Anna never had thought that stories about cases in a court of law could be that entertaining. The conversation moved from one subject to another with almost dizzying speed.

After dinner:

Robert had just ordered his digestive a Marc de Champagne. “Christine you wanted to tell me more about the Case you are working.” The Girls changed looks and Christine began talking about her Contacts with the Weinstein-Family, their encounter in Hamburg with the Dark Lady, about Peter's death and about what had happened at Sylt.

“Sylt was really fun”, Anna chimed in cheerily. “We communed with some dead people, robbed a grave –and some of us”, she looked mischievously at Kate, “communed intimately with sheep.” Kate gave her a long look, but said nothing.

Robert, who did not miss the exchange of looks between Anna and Kate, prodded: “You must definitely tell me more about all of that, especially that part with the sheep!”

Kate´s face turned scarlet and her cheeks glowed. She glowered at Anna. But Anna was undaunted by Kate´s fury: “You must know Robert, that our dear American Friend here” she gestured at Kate "had her feet licked and nibbled by a sheep.” “And I have the evidence to proof it your honour!” The Russian continued mockingly.

“Now you must tell me the whole story!”, Robert was grinning broadly now. And Anna did. Kate still said nothing, but even Christine could not supress a grin.

When Anna was finished Kate took a deep breath, pointed her finger accusingly at Anna, but with a twinkle in her eyes and scolded her friend: “That´s it Anna. We will have words later at my room. And don´t forget to bring enough rope and socks with you.”

Anna grinned cheerily: “Will do!” Robert raised his eye brows.

Christine said to Robert amused: “Let the children play later, why don´t you come with me and have a night cap at my suite?”
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

I bet the ladies will be in trouble very soon again. Well written chapter. I could see all eyes in the restaurant turn towards our threesome.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It does look as if Kate is going to practice her tying skills on Anna. But will Robert and Christina play as well. If so, who will be top and who will be bottom?
Last edited by GreyLord 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good intermezzo chapter between the action. Even though I have never been to Heidelberg, the names of the places add something to the story. You have convinced me the characters are really in Heidelberg.

Now a new night of bondage awaits the trio, or will the Dark Lady strike back before we can expect it. Keep it coming!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago It does look as if Kate is going to practice he tying skills on Anna. But will Robert and Christina play as well. If so, who will be top and who will be bottom?
Anna had that coming her way :) Regarding Chris and Robert, what do you think?

[mention]Beaumains[/mention]
Good intermezzo chapter between the action. Even though I have never been to Heidelberg, the names of the places add something to the story. You have convinced me the characters are really in Heidelberg.

Now a new night of bondage awaits the trio, or will the Dark Lady strike back before we can expect it. Keep it coming!
Thank you :) I lived 12 Years in Heidelberg and love the town very much - it was and it is a special place for me, and I know the streets the Girls walked in this Chapter very well :)

The night will be interessting for all :)

The next update will be tomorrow around the usual time at 2000 MEST!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Oh, is Robert going to be included in those games? And with Christine?

I really want to read the next chapter!!!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago Oh, is Robert going to be included in those games? And with Christine?

Robert and Christine will play that I can confirm :)

The update will be around 2000 MEST [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]

Kind regards

Caesar
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago Oh, is Robert going to be included in those games? And with Christine?

Robert and Christine will play that I can confirm :)

The update will be around 2000 MEST [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]

Kind regards

Caesar
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]TomYi[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention]

Chapter VII:

30 Minutes later, Kate´s suite:

Kate had changed out of her dress and shod her heels, and was just clad in Bra, Panties and hose. She was excited. Now it was time for some serious payback. It knocked. “Enter”, Kate said.

Anna entered Kate´s Suite. She wore a red silken dressing gown and low heeled matching mules and a large bag.

She looked around: Kate had already prepared various lengths of rope and several pairs of hose and woollen hiking socks. Anna grinned: “I see you are prepared.”

“I am”, Kate replied “And are you too.” She smiled to herself, hearing the low level buzz of a vibrator, "handy to know, but I think I won't tell her I know."

“Me too”, Anna added, sat the back on the floor and retrieved more rope and additional pairs of thick socks.

She folded her arms under her chest: “Now do your worst!” She said defiantly in a playful way.

“I will” Kate reassured her: “For a start: Why don't you lose those shoes and dressing gown?”

Anna did as she was told: Under the dressing gown she revealed a matching set of deep reed bra and Panties and nude Pantyhose.

“Oh, I forgot!” Anna stooped down and pulled something out of her bag: An IPad, which she presented to Kate, who raised her eyebrows. Then she looked back at the Pad and to Anna, and then a mischievous grin curled her lips:

“You brought it with you?” Kate asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Let´s put it this way, I carry it with me”, Anna grinned back.

“Let us get started”, Kate spoke: First I want you to make a fist with your hands, then arms front. Anna did as she was told. Kate took two long thick crew socks and pulled them over Anna’s arms.

The socks were so long they reached right under the arm pit. Next Kate took a role of duct tape and began to wrap the tape around Anna´s fists and arms, till they covered the socks completely.

Anna mused “What do you think will Robert and Chris do now?”

Kate shrugged: “It would not surprise me at all if our great leader is just a little tied up herself. But I think some distraction will do her good, after all the stuff happening lately.”

“Me too”, Anna agreed amiably.

“Turn around Anna!” Kate ordered. Anna put her arms behind her back and Kate began with tying her wrists, with several turns of rope and a tight cinch. “Let us see, how much rope, we can use on your arms.”

It turned out: a lot. Kate finished the last knot, stepped back and looked satisfied at her work: “Six bands of rope, all neat, tight and symmetrical.”

“I can confirm tightness as well”, Anna grunted. Her Arms were all but welded together.

“Next a nice and snug breast harness.” Not much later, Anna´s ample bossom was framed by tight bands of rope above and below her breasts. Additional ropes pressed her arms tightly against her back.

A diamond hitch pattern holded everything tight. Kate took a knotted rope next and pulled the rope very tightly between her legs. Anna drew her breath in sharply and heaved a content sigh.

Kate stepped back and eyed her work critically but nodded satisfied at least. “Do you enjoy it Anna?”

“Immensely!” The Russian grinned.

“Now for the legs.” Kate said beginning to weave a rope around her ankles, before tightly cinching the ropes. 10 Minutes later bands of rope secured her legs above and below the knees, her calves and her thighs. 20 Minutes later Kate stood up, after she had wrapped each of the cinch points of her bindings with duct tape.

“That is a lot of rope”, Anna said, trying to hold her balance, which was difficult with her tightly tied legs.

“You brought this on you, yourself”, Kate admonished her, in mock seriousness. “Don´t tell me, I didn't warn you!”

“Well”, Anna grinned, "I couldn't resist the temptation and I´m always up to a challenge.”

“Apropos challenge”, Kate countered cheerily, “it is time for your gag, Grand Duchesse, any last words?”

“I can take everything you can come up with, get on with it!”, Anna displayed a stiffer upper lip. “We´ll see about that”, Kate couldn´t hide her amusement.

“I went shopping, among other things”, she continued, “I bought this: “The biggest, thickest, woollen hiking sock I could find and dangled said sock playfully before Anna´s eyes. But you are lucky, it is clean!”

“Small mercy”, Anna sighed.

Kate unrolled the sock. “Open wide”, she commanded. Anna complied without complaint and despite Anna having a very big mouth, literally and figuratively, it took Kate some considerable time using her finger to slowly feed the the sock into Anna´s mouth stuffing her right cheek and half her mouth. Then with a devilish smile Kate stuffed the other sock into the left side of Anna's mouth. The sock wadding was so large that Anna could not close her mouth.

“Thank god, I have good control over my gag reflex”, Anna thought, not for the first time in the last week. Kate had prepared a silk shawl with a large overhand knot. The shawl was soo large that Kate could tie it tied behind Anna s head and tying it two times before knotting it finally a second time behind Anna´s head. Anna looked stoically back at Kate. Kate could not be sure, but she had the feeling that Anna was smiling broadly behind her gag.

“This is only the beginning, you know that?”, Kate asked her now mute friend. Anna nodded.

“Okay”, Kate took a very long woollen sock and tied it in a wide band over the cleave gag, then she folded another sock from the pack which she pressed on Anna´s already well stuffed mouth and tied another silk shawl above it, to hold it in place. Finally she took a length of rope and wound it around Anna's head compressing the already firm gag to the point it becomes solid

“That is a good gag! Don´t you think?" Surprisingly enough Anna did not reply.

“I thought so”, Kate couldn't hide her satisfaction. “Now”, she patted Anna on her buttocks. “Hop to the bed.” Anna looked incredulously at her. “You heard me! Hop to it!”

Anna sighed and began hopping. No easy feat with her tightly bound legs. At last she stood at the foot of the King Size bed, panting heavily.

“That wasn't so bad”, Kate said conversationally. “Now lay down” and gave her a slight shove, which caused Anna to topple face down on the sheets. “In the middle.” Kate commanded and Anna inch wormed her way in the middle.

Casually Kate raked her fingers across Anna´s exposed soles, which caused Anna to giggle, barely audible, thanks to her tight gag. With a smirk, she used a short length of rope to tie and cinch Anna’s big toes.

Then she took another rope and wraps it around Anna's insteps, lightly brushing her sole with each turn of rope before cinching the rope and tying it off

Kate rolled her captive onto her side and secured a rope to her wrist bindings and then passed it between her knees and then looped it through the ropes at her ankles. The rope was then fed through the loop at the back of Anna's neck. Kate placed even pressure on the rope to tighten it, occasionally lifting Anna's shoulders or pulling her legs, until Anna's back was in a stringent arch.

Kate then rolled Anna onto her stomach and then tied a rope to her toe bindings, slipping the end through the crotch rope and securing the end to the rope around Anna's mouth.

Anna squeaked in surprise, when everything went dark as Kate put a heavy sleep mask above her eyes.

Anna tested her bonds methodically. Kate had done a fantastic job. Everything was tied, neat symmetrical without impairing her circulation. She could wiggle her toes a bit and rock slightly – that was it.

Kate sat behind Anna´s tightly tied legs. She raked her nails across both of Anna´s soles which caused an instant reaction. Not that Anna could do much about it. After ten minutes of persistent tickling Anna’s was sweating profusely, red faced and gasping for air. “Let's give you a break”, Kate said graciously and took her IPad a diabolical grin curled her full lips.

Anna was relieved that Kate had stopped tickling her poor feet but that reprieve was short lived as she found out, when the Vibrator inside her Vagina began to vibrate differently, at first not very strong, but with growing intensity. Anna´s pulse quickened, her breathing accelerated rapidly. And then, then she came. The Power of the Orgasm which rocked her was so strong that she nearly lost consciousness. She gasped for air.

Kate looked down at Anna, grinning, and began tickling her feet again, which caused a very negative reaction from her friend. "First one is free; you are going to work for the rest."

This would be a long night.

Christine´s Suite around the same time:

Christine and Robert entered Chris´ Suite. The first thing Christine did, when she had closed the door of the Suite, she slipped of her heels and rubbed the sole of her left foot. Robert looked grinning at her: “I like High Heels!”

“You wouldn´t if you had to wear them the whole day, believe me”, Christine said only half in jest.

“Why don´t you make yourself at home, while I powder my nose”, she said smilingly.

Robert took off his Jacket, removed his tie, opened his shirt and went for the Champagne. He heard Christine singing softly in the bathroom. Robert filled two Glasses.

“How very kind of you.”, he heard Christine´s voice softly behind him, kissing him lightly in the neck. Robert turned around, pulled Christine near and kissed her full on her lips, she responded in kind.

Then Chris broke the kiss and stepped back and looked at Robert. “I could lose myself in those eyes”, Robert thought. Christine had changed into ashort silken negligee, which reached mid-thigh. Lit from behind, in just negligee and hose to his mind she looked like a goddess.

“You like what you see?” She said teasingly and looking at the slight bulge in his trousers.

“Who wouldn't?” Robert smiled. “Champagne?”

“I would like that!” Christine purred. They clinked their glasses and each took a sip.

“I want you.” Christine said simply. “I want you to tie me up and take me”. Robert waited as Christine put her Glass down and retrieved some things out of her wardrobe: Several lengths of rope, a white heavy sleep mask and a large red ball gag.

“A gentleman never refuses a request from a lady.”, Robert said warmly. They kissed. Robert pulled the negligee gently above Christine´s head and let it fall to the floor. He took the sight in before him.

Those deep green eyes, he could lose himself so easily in. The perfectly sculpted and chiselled body, the long legs and the well-toned muscles. “Not even Phidias could have sculpted a more perfect body”, he thought to himself.

He watched, as Christine took a rope and tied it tightly around her waist slowly, then took an preknotted rope, still looking him straight in the eye and exhaling deeply when she pulled the rope tightly between her legs and knotted it behind her back.

She went to the bed, hips swaying, the white crotch rope rubbing against her private parts in the process. Christine lay down, turned and looked at Robert “Come”, she said simply. She lies on her back and closes her eyes and relaxes.

Robert takes the heavy padded white sleep mask “What a shame to cover those pools of green light”, he teases. Christine just smiles and sighs contently. Robert takes the ball gag next.

He presses the big red ball against Christine's unresisting lips and helps it settle behind her teeth, then buckles the straps tightly behind Christine's head.

Robert takes the first rope and with the care of a lover and folds it in half, he then wrapped the rope around her wrist, feeding the ends through the bight and reversing direction several times before securing the end to the corner post of the bed.

10 Minutes later, Christine is tied down in a very tight spread angle on the bed. Robert looks down at her, gazing at his prize. "What a sight." He let his fingers wander across the nylon covered sole of her left foot. A soft giggle moan escaped her lips. He gave her right foot a tickle. Then both. Christine giggled softly behind her ball gagged lips.

Robert goes to the champagne cooler and fetches some ice cubes. He kneels beside Christine´s side on the bed. And takes the ice cube, rubes it slowly across her upper body, around her navel, around her heaving breasts, following the trail of water with a line of slow kisses.

Then a wicked grin crossed his slips. He takes another cube and let it slide in into her panties. Christine moans and trashes around the bed.

Robert leaned in tenderly, whispering softly into her ear, "Don't worry, I am sure we can melt an ice cube or two between us."
Last edited by Caesar73 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

> I am sure we can melt an ice cube or two between us.

I bet they could and would and should ;)
Great chapter, love the tie Anna is in, although being spread on the bed is not a bad option either.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good continuation and interesting to have the two scenes going on at the same time. As Kate and Anna bond together, Chris will likely be the odd one out of the group. I wonder how you will solve that.

Also, don't forget to update your title :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago at the same time. As Kate and Anna bond together, Chris will likely be the odd one out of the group. I wonder how you will solve that
Honestly? I have absolutely now clue :) Time will tell. I trust the muses.

A very wise writer on this board told me once: "Just go where story leads you" So far this has worked out :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I too love the tie that Anna is in. I call that a rocking horse hogtie. It does appear that it will be a long long night for Anna. I feel confident that Anna and Kate will find fulfillment.

And Christina is off to a good start as well. I might have wished for Robert to be a little more inventive. But, there are certainly time in which the old tried and true works best.

I am not sure that I have ever read a hotter chapter. Fantastic work. Please do keep it up.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

banshee wrote: 2 years ago That was a hell of threat from Kate, and something tells me that she'll probably have a chance to enact it
Well, Kate had already threatened Anna many chapters before so one could say that she had it coming to her, but it isn't like she minds anyway.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I am not sure that I have ever read a hotter chapter. Fantastic work. Please do keep it up.
Thank you and will give my best to keep the pace up! Part 5 is nearly complete :) So I will be able to post the Updates in the regular intervalls. Chapter VIII will pave the way for Chapter IX which will be pivotal Chapter of Part III.

[mention]banshee[/mention]
Well, Kate had already threatened Anna many chapters before so one could say that she had it coming to her, but it isn't like she minds anyway.
Anna brought this on herself indeed - mischievous Jester she is :) But Anna has a serious side which you got glimpses already but Part 4 will show another side of Anna.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

So glad I was able to catch up with this, between Anna's extreme over-the-top gag and bonds, combined with the poetic elegance with which you describe Chris and Roberts' interactions, this might just be the sexiest chapter you've written.

All I can say is GIVE ME MORE!!! 😂😁😁
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

[mention]GreyLord[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Bandit666[/mention] [mention]mrjones2009[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]slackywacky[/mention] [mention]TayDay95[/mention] [mention]NotSeen[/mention] [mention]wolfman[/mention] [mention]banshee[/mention]

So folks on to Chapter VIII, the final confrontation draws near :)

Chapter VIII:

Heidelberg: The next morning, Breakfast lounge Hotel Vier-Jahreszeiten

Anna and Kate were already having breakfast, when Christine entered the lounge. Her friends exchanged a look and grinned, they had not seen Chris that relaxed for a while.

“Good morning”, Christine said smiling and sat down.

“Ah someone is in good spirits” – Anna grinned wickedly.

“Yes I am”, Christine confirmed,

“How was your hog tie contest”, Anna? She asked evenly.

To her credit Anna blushed a little. “Well if you must know it, I lost!”

“Poor Baby”, Christine cooed mockingly.

“How was your evening?” Anna changed the subject. “Absolutely fine!” Christine answered cheerily. Obviously she intended not to divulge any details.

Kate asked: So, what is our plan for today, till our Appointment with Stromberg?” Christine thought for a moment. “We will do a little shopping, a little sightseeing and then prepare for our meeting with Stromberg. Robert will meet us at the Hotel at 1600 Hours, so we will have plenty of time to take a look around before we meet with Stromberg.

Anna looked thoughtful at her friends for a moment: “Any ideas why Stromberg insisted on Robert's Presence? There must be a reason.”

Kate shrugged: “I'm at a loss there. You Christine?”

Christine considered the question and replied then: “I have the feeling that this might have something to do with Robert being a Corps Student too, but that is just a feeling. I think we will have to wait and be prepared for anything. There is nothing more we can do.”

“Let us have breakfast now, I'm starving” Christine said, reviewing the menu.

“That must have been a night to remember”, Anna grinned wickedly.

“May be, may be not – Anna”, came the short reply.

Hotel Europäischer Hof around the same time:

The Dark Lady was in a bad mood. Not only that the scar at her neck itched terribly, her professional pride had been hurt. The three detectives had her outsmarted pretty easily. She did not know how they had managed it to break into her suite and spring an Ambush.

Much more uncomfortable than the scar and her pride was the thought that she was now in Christine von der Marwitz´ debt. That was inconvenient at the least. At that moment in her suite she really had thought that the Pianist would behead her.

That she didn't was of no consolation. One thing was that she would not have thought the Artist being capable. The Dark Lady chided herself for she had obviously made a serious error of professional judgement.

Grudgingly she had called her employer yesterday and informed him of what had happened. To say that he had not been pleased was the understatement of the century. The Dark Lady had assured him that she would fulfil the mission one way or another and von Winterfeldt had grudgingly accepted her explanation that mission integrity was not compromised and that all objectives were still well within reach.

What she not had told him was that in her opinion, he had made a serious error in underestimating Christine von der Marwitz and her friends.

The Dark Lady was convinced that von Winterfeldt saw Christine von der Marwitz primarily as the great Artist she undoubtedly was, but that she was also a Professional in her other line of work. And Sarah McKenzie had to admit that von der Marwitz´ skill with the blade was extraordinary to put it mildly and a nasty surprise too.

Nevertheless she would proceed with the plan. She would lie in wait at Stromberg´s Villa and wait for the Detectives to show up. They would achieve nothing. She was pretty sure that Charlotte von Gräfenstein had delivered her message. When the detectives had left she would visit Stromberg. Another direct confrontation with von der Marwitz would be unwise at this stage, since she had lost the tactical and strategical initiative.

If Stromberg would not take heed of her warning, well then? Then she would resort to Plan B.

But that remained to be seen.

Villa Stromberg, Schloss-Wolfbrunnen-Weg around 1000 Hours:

Charlotte von Gräfenstein had had a bad night. After she had woken up from her drug induced slumber and regained her senses she had returned to the Villa and delivered the message of the Dark Lady.

To her surprise her Boss had reacted calm and collected, he had been concerned about her well-being and more or less ordered her to go to bed early.

It was as if he already had known what she had to tell him and that he already had made a decision.

The anxiety of the days before had vanished.

Villa Stromberg, Schloss-Wolfbrunnen-Weg around 1600 Hours:

Christine, Kate, Anna and Robert sat in their black SUV and surveyed the entrance of Villa Stromberg. A high wall encircled the estate and in its centre stood the Villa. The Term “Villa” did not do the place justice, Christine thought, far from it.

Situated inside a park with many old trees, the Stromberg-Villa resembled more a smaller Version of the Krupp-Estate Villa Hügel in Essen, itself more a Chateau than a “Villa”.

For the occasion the Girls had all dressed in black. So far nothing out of the ordinary had happened. There were two armed security men standing guard at the entrance gate. Cameras could be seen on the wall. But it was a certain assumption, that many more Cameras and other security systems were hidden out of sight.

The Villa Stromberg resembled very much a Castle under siege Kate thought. The detectives had chosen a place from which they had a perfect view on the Entrance of the Villa. Time passed slowly. Robert could not hide his anxiety. “What is the plan, when we meet Stromberg?”

“Have a little chat among old friends”, Anna said cheerily.

Suddenly much more serious she added: “We will try to persuade him to give the Score of the Dufay-Mass back to Oskar Weinstein's heirs and share with us, what he knows about von Winterfeldt.”

“It is a safe assumption that the relationship between von Winterfeldt and Stromberg is not as cordial as it has been”, Christine explained. “So there might be chance to persuade him to cooperate with us.”

“I don´t think it will be that simple”, Kate said. “What makes me a little nervous is the fact that he insisted on your presence Robert. There must be a reason. We will have to be very careful.”

Time passed slowly. Nothing happened.

90 Minutes later:

Christine checked her watch. “It is time”, she said simply. They left the Car and made their way to the entrance gate of the Villa, Christine in the middle, Kate at her left Anna and Robert to her right, calmly but determined without any obvious haste.

Two meters before the gate, they halted. The two guards looked at them, relaxed, but at alert. Christine spoke to them: “I'm Christine von der Marwitz, this is Grand Duchess Anna Romanova, Captain Kate Beckett with the NYPD and Robert von Hardenberg, we have an appointment at 1800 hours with Herr Stromberg.

One of the guards spoke into his radio quietly. He listened to the voice at the other end then nodded: “You may enter, Mister Stromberg is expecting you. Follow the way up to the entrance. Do not leave the paved pathway. We cannot guarantee for your safety if you leave it.”

“No problem. We understand and will follow your instructions to the letter.” Christine responded politely but firm, holding the gaze of the guard for a moment. The Gates swung wide open and they passed the guards. The Gates closed behind them.

“That went remarkably well.” Robert said relieved.

“That was the easy part”, Anna shrugged. “The game begins when we enter the Villa. We do not know, what will await us there.” ‎

They followed the way upwards the hill, which led in slight curve upwards, along the well-lit path.

“What did he mean, when he cautioned us, not to leave the paved way?” Robert mused.

“That is simple”, Kate explained. “I would say there are some nasty obstacles for any intruder. Booby traps, automatic guns and such. This Villa is secured like Fort Knox.”

They walked in silence. All senses at high alert. It was a warm September evening. Not dark yet, but it became darker by the minute. Christine and her friends had discussed about arms. In the end they had opted for Sig Sauer´s P 320 and Christine carried her Katana and the wakizashi across her back. Robert had declined to carry a weapon.

After ten minutes they reached the imposing entrance of the Villa Stromberg, to the left and the right stood two additional guards.

When Christine and her friends reached them the left guard spoke into his microphone. They stood across each other in silence. Then the large Door swung wide open. In the doorway Charlotte von Gräfenstein stood. Clad in a black power suit with matching high heels. "She looks calm." Christine thought. "But that is only the surface. Something has clearly changed since yesterday.”

Charlotte von Gräfenstein made an inviting gesture. "Please come in, Mr. Stromberg awaits you.” and turned on her heels. Christine and her friends followed and the Doors closed behind them.

They had entered a large hall way, at least 20 Meters long, 5 or 6 Meter high at least, Anna guessed. Charlotte von Gräfenstein´s heels clicked loudly on the black marble floor. The walls were covered in black ebony the coffered ceiling was made of the same material.

“Spooky”, Kate muttered under her breath.

“Reminds me of Bram Stoker´s Dracula”, Anna whispered.

Christine gave them a look and they fell silent, as they reached the large wooden doors.

Charlotte von Gräfenstein knocked three times, not very loud, but firm. “Enter”, a clear commanding voice answered. Their chaperone opened the door and they followed her in a large room, in the centre stood a large wooden desk. At the other end in front of a window, turning his back to them stood a tall man, broad shoulders silver grey hair.

“Herr Stromberg, may I introduce Herr Robert von Hardenberg, Frau Christine von der Marwitz, the Grand Duchess Anna Romanova and Captain Kate Becket with the NYPD?”

The man turned around and Christine saw a clear cut face, piercing grey eyes which regarded them sharply and a slight smile curling around his lips, which did not reach his eyes though. "This is a man of quiet power. One who commands all he surveys and is comfortable with it." Kate thought, but there was more.

After a moment of silence Stromberg spoke, a well-articulated sonorous baritone. “Welcome Robert! It is so good to see you, it has been a while.“

He turned to Christine and her friends. Charlotte Gräfenstein had melted into the background. “Your fame precedes you Frau von der Marwitz, as does that of your Companions, Grand Duchess Romanova and the famous Captain Beckett. But I am forgetting my manners." Charlotte would you bring us the Wine, if you please?
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Good part to build the tension for the meeting. Stromberg is surely not your average Joe. The request for the wine at the end is a little omnious for me. Maybe it is just a good point to end the chapter, but somehow I suspect there will be something in it.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Wow when I said give me more I didn't think it'd be that fast! 😂😂😂

What can I say aside from, this is yet another excellently written chapter, and at last we finally meet the elusive Herr Stromberg... Though why do I feel like he and Herr von Winterfeldt are the same person? 🤔
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago Wow when I said give me more I didn't think it'd be that fast! 😂😂😂
[mention]TayDay95[/mention] you asked so nicely, I did not want to keep you waiting -and thank you for your kind words :)
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Good chapter, doesn't exactly end in what you'd call a cliffhanger but it screams that something big is brewing.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

banshee wrote: 2 years ago Good chapter, doesn't exactly end in what you'd call a cliffhanger but it screams that something big is brewing.
No, not a cliffhanger, really not, but more a slow build up - setting the stage, so to speak, for something big :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago setting the stage, so to speak, for something big :)
It will be epic, I have no doubt. Very nicely written chapter.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic