The Tangled Maiden: Complete (Mostly F/F, M/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

Nicely written this part
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Oh, I really liked that chapter. It was easy to follow and it is so good to learn the background of another character. Another woman who has endured her hard share of life. Maybe that will help Bree to relax a bit more. I'm still unsure if she should stay at Ambrose and Cecilia's, at least not permanently. There is catch somewhere, I'm sure of it.

I want to add... I love those little details like Bree startling or feeling annoyed when somebody appears suddenly and interrupts what she's doing. She's clearly not the best at social skills, and that won't change in one or two days.

Keep up the good work!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thank you, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. I enjoyed reading Aoife's story very much. Also her interaction with Bree was nice. Your writing was clear, bringing the reader into the scene. The interplay of the two with such vastly different social dynamics was inspired.
Last edited by GreyLord 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nainur wrote: 2 years ago well, I very - very! - much appreciated Aoife's story, partly sad when fun was no fun anymore, but to learn how she seems to have become how she is now.
The careful observation and distance of someone drwaing portraits, the different look, was also a magnificent read: Bree is a unique character and still typical in this way. Loving it.
In this passage Bree appears to be relaxed, almost comfortable herself - and that I like most!
Thanks a lot! I also like writing Bree quite a lot as her way thinking is so different.

Bree is indeed quite relaxed, mostly because she focus on something she likes to do that needs all her attention.
DIRK wrote: 2 years ago Nicely written this part
Heel erg bedankt!
Mineira1986 wrote: 2 years ago Oh, I really liked that chapter. It was easy to follow and it is so good to learn the background of another character. Another woman who has endured her hard share of life. Maybe that will help Bree to relax a bit more. I'm still unsure if she should stay at Ambrose and Cecilia's, at least not permanently. There is catch somewhere, I'm sure of it.

I want to add... I love those little details like Bree startling or feeling annoyed when somebody appears suddenly and interrupts what she's doing. She's clearly not the best at social skills, and that won't change in one or two days.

Keep up the good work!
Thanks a lot for your detailed comment! I was really afraid it would be too complex/annoying with two simultaneous timelines, but it thus worked out great.

As I don't want to part with these characters yet, it will not be a simple happy-ever-after now, so yeah, there will be some sort of catch soon (sorry, Bree!).

Bree has not had the easiest life so far and a few traumatic incidents and a lack of love made her not the most social skilled. At first, I had not linked her jumpiness to this, some people just cannot handle jump scares, but a few quick google searches showed that this could indeed be possible.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Thank you, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]. I enjoyed reading Aoife's story very much. Also her interaction with Bree was nice. Your writing was clear, bringing the reader into the scene. The interplay of the two with such vastly different social dynamics was inspired.
Thanks (I think you meant me ;))!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Very good Chapter [mention]Beaumains[/mention] !I found it not difficult two follow the two different timelines at all. And it was good to learn something about the personal background of another Person. We got to know quite a bit about Bree. Now we learned something about the personal background of Aoife. It will be interessting to see, if Aoife´s narrative will influence Bree´s further decisions regarding her own future.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I think Bree will be affected by Aoife's story. She has had hard times herself, so she can understand some of what Aoife has been through. I hope this does cloud her judgement, everybody's life is different. Bree must choose what is best for her future life. :?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Apologies, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. Yes, I meant you.
Spy Task Force Completed
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago I think Bree will be affected by Aoife's story. She has had hard times herself, so she can understand some of what Aoife has been through. I hope this does cloud her judgement, everybody's life is different. Bree must choose what is best for her future life. :?
You are completely right, but are you suggesting one choice over the other? It's a very unclear choice, and I doubt it is very clear for Bree what is 'best'. This mansion is creepy, but how likely is it that she gets offered a better chance?
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Very good Chapter [mention]Beaumains[/mention] !I found it not difficult two follow the two different timelines at all. And it was good to learn something about the personal background of another Person. We got to know quite a bit about Bree. Now we learned something about the personal background of Aoife. It will be interessting to see, if Aoife´s narrative will influence Bree´s further decisions regarding her own future.
Thanks a lot! I am glad you enjoyed the more experimental chapter.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Apologies, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. Yes, I meant you.
No problem ;)

Due to personal reasons, it will take some time before I have time to write the next update. Sorry about that.
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

by all means: do take your time, but maintain the quality! And have fun yourself!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Due to personal reasons, it will take some time before I have time to write the next update. Sorry about that.
Do take your time. Real life happens from time to time. I am fairly certain, your readers will wait paitently :)
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Catching up on all my favorite stories. Yours, [mention]Beaumains[/mention] are always so well crafter, deep thought processes, the description of how people feel, it makes them a pleasure to read. And I don't think having multiple story lines to tell the story of the others is hurting this tale, I think it improves it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

slackywacky wrote: 2 years ago Catching up on all my favorite stories. Yours, [mention]Beaumains[/mention] are always so well crafter, deep thought processes, the description of how people feel, it makes them a pleasure to read. And I don't think having multiple story lines to tell the story of the others is hurting this tale, I think it improves it.
thank you very much for your kind and generous words. They truly warmed my heart.

I thought about your last sentence for about a day, and I still do not fully understand it. Do you by any chance mean multiple time lines instead of story lines? That was a little experiment, which was indeed quite successful.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago Do you by any chance mean multiple time lines instead of story lines? That was a little experiment, which was indeed quite successful.
Yes, sometimes English can be so difficult :lol: I could do it in our other language, but that would mean only a handful of people would understand it.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Finally the next part! Sorry, I have been fairly busy and updates will be less frequent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The four oil paintings glared at me as I sat down on the thick mattress. A young lady in a blue dress with white puff sleeves and a dangerously thin waist petted a brown dog of a now-extinct breed. She intrigued me. She was relatable. Her white-powdered face was tired and depressed as she broke a faint smile. Her sister in her orange held a green parakeet on her index finger. She succeeded in the fashionable dreamy look, just like her brother, an explorer in a red British military uniform on a far-away coast. Their parents wore fake long wigs and held hands but were distant and unaffectionate.

Ten minutes ago, I had finished Aoife’s drawing, and imagining the feats and failures of this long-deceased family had kept me entertained. How did they grow up? Did the siblings like each other? Hate each other? I had none, but the paintings carried enough tension for an entire book trilogy.

A soft knock. The third since lunch. First, the maid had returned my washed clothes, save for my still wet sleeping bag, and Cecilia had brought me sweet tea and a peanut butter cookie.

“Bree, may I enter?”

“Sure,” I replied before decoding the voice was Yuna’s. She would pop by this afternoon.

“Have you had a good day so far?” she inquired, holding a yellow plastic bag. She dodged yesterday, having inside knowledge. Everyone, apart from me, always knew everything about me.

“I kept myself busy.”

“May I have a look?”

“Yeah, no problem,” I said, but Yuna had already reached the table and examined the graphite Aoife with big sparkling eyes. “Holy…” she nearly cursed. “Bree, this is incredible. Out of the world. You’ve outdone yourself.”

“Thanks,” I grumbled. It was indeed one of my neater drawings – the best Yuna had seen – but I had spent more time and effort than usual. I hoped to get 30 or 40 bucks for it. Yet, the cheekbones were off, making her cheeks bubbly. Even if I knew how to fix them, changes would leave their marks. In comparison to the colonial-era family, it was a quick, botched sketch.

“Aoife will love it,” Yuna concluded her praise as she joined me on the bed. Dressed in a low-cut shiny black bodysuit with long sleeves, she reminded me once more of her involvement in this group. The fabric cut between her legs and barely contained her trained bottoms while it displayed her broad shoulders and biceps as well. “You up for tonight?” she changed the subject.

Tonight: the Thanksgiving celebration at the Tangled Maiden. A boulder grew in my stomach at the thought. “Not really.”

“Thank you for your honesty, Bree. It’s appreciated. Has anyone told you what will happen?”

I bobbed my head.

“Basically, according to the tradition, the waitresses tie us up as revenge for the past year. Or depending on your point of view, we switch roles for a night. You get dinner, and they keep the bondage within your own limits. Okay? Let me show you the folder.”

From her handbag, Yuna removed a piece of paper. “The 3rd Annual Tangled Maiden’s Thanksgiving Dinner,” it shouted in white capital letters, and a girl in a pilgrim’s costume covered most of the front. Like the woman working in the mansion, she wore a black dress and white petticoat, but their styles varied, particularly their collars and white caps. She stared sternly, almost angry and threatening, with her crossed arms clutching a bunch of ropes. My eyes moved downward.

Three Courses, Three Drinks & A Guaranteed Surprise Tie-Up
Date: Friday, November 26
Price: $60
Dress Code: Black Fetish

Fortunately, such parties were far out of my budget. “I won’t dress like you,” I trembled in fear. “Like yesterday, I won’t go out in public. Please.”

“Is sexy clothing your biggest problem? I understand you’re not too comfortable with such things yet, so I’m not pressing you. Fetishes come in all shapes and sizes, and seductively showing skin is popular but not the only option: Parkas, rainwear, zentai, you name it. Aoife gave me clothes you can wear tonight. Would you at least try it on?”

I was lured in. I had never suggested that I fancied going to that ‘party’ but already had to try the outfit. “So some sicko will tie me up? And everyone else?”

Yuna laughed. “One of the waitresses, likely one you know. They’re all taught safe bondage. That’s one perk of the job.”

I gawked at her, like the painting of the younger sister marked me. I would be helpless, allowing them to have their way with me. Nope.

“All night, you wear bracelets indicating what you allow: more painful bondage, gags, blindfolds, verbal humiliation, being stripped, and so forth. The rest is banned, but the precise details are a surprise or made up on the spot. Everyone’s evening will be different. I’m not the biggest rope bunny myself, but I had a blast the past two years. Miriam will likely brief the waitresses on your experience, so you shouldn’t worry.” Yuna’s arm laid itself on my shoulder, which I allowed. “There’re black panties and a black sports bra in Aoife’s pile. Wear them underneath.” She dropped the plastic bag on my lap, and I entered the bathroom, locking the door.

Alone, I calmed and processed Yuna’s words. It was bearable. Today had been fine, and not even trying this would be rude, especially if I had implicitly promised. The bag contained a pair of black socks, black suede ankle boots with low heels, and one garment. It was black and made of a flexible material. Spandex, I reckoned, recognizing it from the gymnastics leotards and ballet dresses of my youth. The fabric reflected the light as if it was metal, making it hard to peer through.

It was worth a shot. I stripped and put on the socks and black underwear, so my breasts and private parts were covered twice. Then I got the thing, identified which of the four tentacles were meant for legs, and climbed into it. The cloth tightened around my legs, and I had to thrust my feet through the last part to see them again. Like gymnastics pants, a band under my soles kept the legs of the pants down.

Next up, I pulled my arms through the sleeves and pushed my fingers through the fingerless gloves. This eccentric creation was a thousand times better than Yuna’s skimpy garment. I needed all my flexibility to pull the zipper up to the turtleneck. With the boots on, I was done. In the mirror, I admired the stark contrast between my snow-white fingertips, face, and hair and my second skin, which was as dark as my air vent. It made me look fashionable. I could stride over a catwalk in a new, daring look or play the femme fatale in a cliché movie with my scar making me one of the ruthless bad guys. Only such wicked dreams were foolish.

“I could wear this,” I whispered to my reflection. “Not on the streets, but in the Maiden, this’s lovely. Not too wild and not notably normal.” A grin curled over my lips, but I straightened my face before leaving the bathroom.

“Hey,” Yuna greeted me, lying on the bed. Her cleavage did not hide.

“Hey.”

Silence.

“And? Is this okay?”

“It’s fine. I can wear this.”

“Cool, that’s amazing. You look great. So, you’re coming tonight?”

I glanced at the painting of the older sister: Her dreamy look now seemed like we caught her eavesdropping, and she was brushing it off. “I think so.”

My answer did not jubilate Yuna as if she had expected it. “Shall we do your make-up? Black nail polish, eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow would complete your look.”

I never wore make-up. I had no one to impress as resembling a homeless made me money.

“Come on, Bree! Let’s do something girly together. I also have to do mine, and of course, you can borrow what you need.”
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

Of course you will take your time! I appreciate any update and no problem to wait for it...
it's always worth while and this update is the proof!
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

Another great chapter. Just take your time, Ill wait for the notification.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It continues to amaze me, [mention]Beaumains[/mention], you make Bree into a real live person. Well done.

Please don't fret about your writing taking more time. That is nothing but the natural outcome of having a life.
Spy Task Force Completed
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Yay! Yuna is back!

I don't think any of the other characters truly understand Bree, but if any, Yuna is the closest one to it. She's my favourite character so far. As I'm a little sad that Bree is still reluctant to participate in The Tangle Maiden's activities (and with good reasons), I'm happy she's willing to participate in the Thanksgiving Dinner. I hope she has a good time.

And like it was said before, don't worry about taking your time =)
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another very well written, interesting chapter. Bree must be a little confused as to what, if any of the activities she should take part in. Perhaps this party will go well for her, or perhaps not. :o
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Hi, sorry for the long wait. My life has been a mess for the past months (and it will likely not get much better soon). So finally, a new part! I really appreciate each and all comment, but as I mostly begin answering them when I start writing a new chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the parking lot, I stepped out of Yuna’s car with the black catsuit solely being covered by my red jacket. That’s what she had called the strange garment. The black make-up and nail polish made me a goth girl.

“Remember, if you get picked on, it’s just banter. Don’t take it personally. If they go too far, use your safe words.”

I nodded to Yuna, who bolstered confidence as we waited on the other six to leave Ambrose’s car. Instinctively, I stepped behind the car out of view from the road. I disliked being on the streets at night. Apart from my hosts, there were Remy, Talon, Isabelle, and Cheyenne, who were all joyous, forgetting that someone was not present. “I’m 20, so deemed too young for the Maiden,” Aoife had explained as we had left, all nude after shooting a video with Isabelle and Cheyenne. “My birthday is next week, so I’m almost mature enough for whatever you’ll face tonight.”

“Have a nice evening,” I had replied, feeling sorry but confused about all else. Her lonely leftover meal would stand in sharp contrast to our festive dinner, but she had refused my offer to join her. She preferred me to go to the Maiden.

“Welcome, welcome with your beautiful little faces,” a waitress greeted as we entered the former warehouse. Clothed like a pilgrim – long black dress, white apron and white hat – ropes and cuffs hung from her belt. “Take your wristbands, sign the waiver, and go to your table.” Her voice was already condescending, but it felt fake.

I nodded, trailing the rest to a table with twenty or so baskets with plastic bracelets, each with a sign telling what one would allow. I picked the four I had discussed with Yuna, wrote my name on the strip of paper and signed it. Now I had officially consented to be tied up.

The curly red hair of another waitress escaped her bonnet hat. She blocked the door. “That’s light bondage, simple gags, blindfolds, and light tickling. Is that correct?”

“Yeah.”

She accepted my waiver and inspected it. “Could you name them for me, Bree?”

“Light bondage, gags, being blindfolded, and eh, light tickling.”

“Seat yourself at table 1,” she said, stamping my wrist with the number 126 as some sort of identification number.

In the large arena-room stood three long tables with wooden benches on both sides. Table 1 was for light bondage, table 2 for regular ties, and table 3 was even more extreme. Yet, each table contained dozens of men and women clad in shiny black. All I could see was leather, plastic, and skin.

“Let’s put our jackets away first, shall we?” Cecilia said, pulling me out of the magic. My stare was stupid. She dragged me across to another room, where already the others put their bags, phones, and other belongings in one of the red lockers. “Remember your passcode. Otherwise, it’s quite a hassle,” Cecilia continued. Her dress showed her belly as only two tight straps of leather captured her breasts. “Ambrose will join you at table 1, and I suppose Talon and Remy as well. Yuna wanted to try table two this year.”

“Okay,” I nodded. Yuna had not mentioned this earlier.

“But, you’ll likely be split. You’re supposed to be a little out of your comfort zone. Have fun and do what you like, but don’t forget to be thankful.” As if I needed another reminder. Yuna had repeated a dozen times already.

We returned to the main room, and Ambrose and I lowered ourselves on the wooden benches as Isabelle and Cheyenne walked to table 3, of course. I faced the rope-covered wall and did not mind, not too interested in watching the bondage at the other tables.

“Can I bring you anything to drink?” a waitress asked seconds later.

“A coke please, thank you,” Ambrose answered first, emphasizing the last two words. I had to be thankful, I reckoned.

“And you?”

“Water’s fine, thank you,” I replied.

“Sparkling or still?”

“Still, please.”

The waitress’s lips curled up. “Where did your thankfulness go? Turn around.”

Had I messed up already? What was this dinner? I forced my legs over the bench and faced the blonde girl, who held a rope.

“As you seem not to have any many, young lady, I’m forced to punish you. Legs together.”

I obliged, and the rope was knotted around the spandex around my ankles, just above the ankle boots. It was not too tight, but it embarrassed me: I allowed some stranger to tie me up. Her voice was stern, like an annoyed kindergarten teacher, but her costume made it surreal.

“As you’re new here, I will be merciful and leave you like this for now. Don’t even dare to touch that rope, or you’ll be in far more trouble. Understood?”

“Yes, miss, thank you for your mercy.”

“I see you’re a quick learner,” the waitress said, allowing me back in the bench, which was awkward with tied legs. Then she collected Remy’s and Talon’s order. Root beer. With a thank you.

Ambrose stared at my face as the waitress departed with a smile belonging to a sixties household magazine. “You gotta say thank you twice a sentence, but then they still accuse you. It’s part of the game.”

“It’s okay. I messed up.” I was still taken aback by what had happened. The waitress, who I had never met before, had told me she was going to tie me up, and I had complied. I had signed a waiver, of course, but still, I had not been given a choice, and somehow, that didn’t bother me. The ankle tie was manageable, and I had deserved it. I had received plenty of warnings, and Yuna had also explained the rules twice.

I turned my head around, glad not too many people stared at me. Only Yuna smirked, giving me a thumbs up, which I returned. At her table, some bloke was already handcuffed. I was not the only total loser.

I thanked the waitress twice as she brought me my drink, but that was the only notable occurrence in the next twenty minutes. More guests entered, were seated, received drinks, and some received some punishments, which I suspected were minor. Then the waitresses began handing out the starters and discipline, blindfolding one guy near me. I simply accepted my plate with a thank you. Cecilia had ordered some sort of baked fish for me, which indeed was delicious.

“Hey, can I get your help?” I heard as I put my cutlery down.

I turned my head around, facing yet another waitress. “Thanks for asking. What can I do for you?”

“She was unthankful,” she said. Then I noticed the black-haired girl near her feet. She had crawled behind the waitress, already topless and gagged with something that covered her entire mouth. “Ungrateful bitches need to be punished, and I let her choose who should do it. She picked you.”

“Uh, thanks…”

“Here, take this,” the waitress said, handing me a stick with dozens of leather strings coming out. The culprit sat on her hands and knees, and the waitress pulled her skirt up, revealing the g-string underneath. “Don’t be too merciful. She deserved it.”

My mouth dropped open. Had I to flog another human being?
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Welcome back, [mention]Beaumains[/mention]. If your life has been a mess, I hope it has been a good mess.

It is good to see Bree being slightly more accepting. Will this go well for her?
Spy Task Force Completed
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Will this go well for her?
That is the question. I am still a bit worried how lightly the other folks are taking things for granted and are easy about "you will be a bit out of your comfort zone". That does not mean I am uncomfortable with the reading or the story: it's very well written.
DIRK
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DIRK »

[mention]Beaumains[/mention] Life is important, we can wait.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

I hope everything gets better soon. Meanwhile, we can wait.

Onto the story, this is a very interesting chapter (and very well written). The rules are interesting, or participants are punished. The idea of the waitresses getting back at the customers was an intriguing one, but the additional rules make the story better. It seems everything is going to be safe and consensual, hopefully for Brie.

Now, will she be able to punish another person, considering she has always being the one tied up? We can wait to find the answer =)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellent Chapter. Especially the Finish. Bree´s surpise and apprehension - I guess - that she should flogg someone.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic