Among Us (FF/F, FFF/F, F/FFFF) - Update Part 36 + Epilogue (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It just keeps getting more and more interesting.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Marcia is so right, this group is crazy.
But so is she.
Well good for us. As it's looking like we're getting another round.
Let's see how this turns out.
I really hope Wendy and Marcia end up as imposters or if Marcia doesn't participate at least Wendy.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago It just keeps getting more and more interesting.
I'm glad to hear that =)
ninterz wrote: 2 years ago Marcia is so right, this group is crazy.
But so is she.
Well good for us. As it's looking like we're getting another round.
Let's see how this turns out.
I really hope Wendy and Marcia end up as imposters or if Marcia doesn't participate at least Wendy.
Good for us indeed. We will get another round. Who will be the impostors this time?

Part 29

Only the three bound girls’ moans sounded in the room. The rest of us had fallen silent at Carmelle’s words. I stared at the back of Marcia’s head, trying to find out what her reaction was. Both Carmelle and Rossana were looking at her as well, as I was sure all of us were doing. After clearing her throat, she finally spoke.

“You mean… you want me to play as well. Is that right?”

“Oh, are you scared?” Carmelle asked, her hands and fingers trembling like she was frightened. “Are you scared that we can finally tie your ass up and teach you a lesson?”

Marcia coughed again. “Are you sure that this is what you want?”

Carmelle and Rossana exchanged looks. “Unless you want to chicken out.”

“If you want to do it because you think it’s going to increase the number of impostors, then you are wrong.” Marcia explained. “There are still going to be two. And you don’t want me to play.”

“Oh, but we want to.” Rossana said. “And I bet Lori wants it as well. Maybe a good lesson on you would be the perfect way to go back to harmony. So what do you say?”

“And how will we know that nobody cheats?” I finally asked. I didn’t want to play, and for sure I didn’t want Marcia to be playing. If she was with us, then those three could easily capture every single one of us without even being impostors. Nobody would be supervising. “Somebody needs to keep us in check.”

Marcia stood up and looked at me. “I can arrange something about that.” She turned to face Rossana and Carmelle. “But if you are sure that is what you want, then let’s make it official. The nine of us, one game. The winning side can keep the losers until the weekend is over.”

“Ohhhh…” Rossana said, “It’s on.”

“It’s so on.” Carmelle said as well.

“Very well.” Marcia stood up, looked around. “I have to make a couple of calls. In the meantime, please, untie the girls and let’s keep it civilized until the game starts.” She picked up her phone and walked past Carmelle, Rossana and Natalia. “Be right back.”

The remaining girls, we all looked at each other in silence. Lori was still kneeling next to the chair where Marcia had been sitting, Monica was still holding a tied up and gagged Alexandra, while Natalia was bound and gagged as well, but she was standing on her own. Carmelle and Rossana’s eyes were fixed on their friend.

It was Monica who broke the silence. “Well, let’s untie the girls. And we should call the volunteers and tell them they have the night off. Chaina, dear, would you..?”

“Right away.”

Chaina nodded and left the room. Monica continued. “Well, then please untie Lori and Natalia.”

“Mmmphh…”

“Quiet, unless you want to be tied up until the final game begins.” Monica said, patting Alexandra’s head. I could tell that she wasn’t happy.

But we had little time to deal with it. Carmelle and Rossana looked at me carefully before moving away from Natalia and towards Lori. I waited for them to reach the kneeling girl before approaching my friend with the scissors that Marcia had given me. I cut the zipties swiftly and then helped her to remove the gag. Rossana had scissors of her own, and they cut the restraints holding Lori. Soon, the only one tied up and gagged was Alexandra, whose arms were held by Monica.

Lori stood up and stared at me. I thought for a second that she was going to explode at me. Her jaws clenched and her eyes were big and I was pretty sure her breathing was echoing in the room. But Carmelle hugged her around the shoulders and took her out of the room. Rossana followed them. I sighed deeply, closing my eyes and letting my head fall back.

“Wendy, would you give me the scissors please?” Monica asked me once the three mean girls had left. I nodded in silence and gave her the scissors. My eyes turned to Natalia who was rubbing her wrists.

“Oh, sorry. How are you? I’m sorry, I was going to look for you but Rossana and Carmelle got you, and it was going to be two against one, and…”

Natalia massaged her jaws before replying. “It’s ok, I understand. It was horrible. I was alone on the second floor and they just came. I wasn’t expecting them. They must have overpowered Chaina because…”

“They did. I found her hogtied here.”

“F*ck. This could have ended up horrible for us.”

“It still might.”

I looked down at the floor in silence. If Marcia didn’t have a plan… If I didn’t have a plan, then that would mean 24 hours at the evil trio’s mercy. If Chaina and Natalia were imposters, then maybe I could get away without being tied up for that time. But what if any of the trio was involved? Or what if I became an imposter again but my ally and I lost?

Monica finished cutting the zipties around Alexandra’s wrists. However, she still held them with her hands. A playful swat was delivered to Alexandra’s butt.

“MMMPHH!”

“You can remove that gag yourself. You are a big girl. See you in a while after you lose this game.”

Alexandra’s hands began working the gag after Monica released them. It took her about a minute but she finally got rid of it. After tossing the gag to the floor, she stared at Monica. “This is not freaking over! You are going to pay for every single thing you’ve done.”

“Oh, please, Alexandra.” Monica moved her hand in the air, like there were some flies around. “Can’t you take your punishment with dignity? All that fuss doesn’t bring a good color to managers like us.”

“What is that supposed to mean? You think you are better than me.”

“Looks like you could use a good lesson on how to behave stoically. I can teach you after the game, you’ll see.”

Alexandra’s hands were clenched into fists. Again, I thought another one was going to explode but she raised her finger instead and pointed at Monica’s face. “Screw you.”

With that, my former boss stormed out of the room. Monica’s giggle echoed in the room. “I apologize on her behalf. Managers should behave more properly.”

I frounced. Spanking another manager with a wooden paddle wasn’t the exact idea of proper behavior, but again, Monica had done that to Alexandra in private, in the second room. So maybe just showing that behavior in public was bad? Ugh, I had no time to think about that. My mind went calculating how the odds were going to be in the final game. I had Chaina, Natalia, Marcia and probably Monica on my side. At least not on the evil trio side. But what about Alexandra? She had to be pissed off at my ex coworkers for not freeing her. Did she have any allies? And if she didn’t…

“I’ll be right back.”

I ran out of the room and reached Alexandra before she got to the restrooms. “Boss. I mean… Alexandra.” It felt weird to pronounce her name after my contract had officially ended. “I…”

Alexandra turned around and faced me. Her face, usually pale, was bright red. I had never seen her taller. I gulped before she spoke. “What do you want, Wendy”?

“I just wanted to make sure that there are no harsh feelings. I am not excited about this game. I know things have been harsh in the past, but I was pretty sure that last night's game was going to be the end of it.”

Alexandra sighed deeply and closed her eyes. “Is that because you won and we had to spend the entire day tied up?”

I bit my lip. “Well… yes… But if I had lost, I wouldn’t have attempted another try. I just wanted to put all of this behind me. Us, I mean.”

We both stared at each other. She broke the silence first. “That sounds logical. So now what? You want me on your side so we can team up against your ex coworkers?”

“I… I am not fancy about spending the whole day tied up or torturing the captives, whether I win or not. So, in case you win, could you just let me go away. I promise, if I win and you lose, that I won’t try and torture you in any way.”

Alexandra looked away. I could see the red shade on her cheeks fading away, turning into a soft pink. “I guess that’s fair. Although, I make no promises for my teammate or teammates. Now” She pointed at the restroom’s door. “If you excuse me…”

“Sure, sure.” I nodded and she entered the restroom. “Thanks!” I shouted before making my way back to Natalia and Monica.

Chaina had returned, with some foods and drinks from a vending machine. It wasn’t the best food, but I knew we could all use some more energy before that final game. And cleaning up this whole place, of course. We sat there in silence, eating and drinking chips and sodas before my phone rang. It was Marcia, calling for us to meet at the Sales Fair.

We finished eating and walked there. The other three girls had already joined them. Lori was particularly angry, and I could understand that. She was glaring at Marcia, who was placing a couple of bags under the desk that I had used during the day. Another bag was laying on top of it. I was going to ask about them, but I had the feeling that we all were going to know what their content was. The last to join us was Alexandra.

“Well, now that we are all here, let me explain how this will work.” Marcia said calmly, still not minding Lori’s angry look. She opened the bag that was on the desk. “We will play this game while gagged like last night, so there is no cheating involved. We all know that. But the capture is going to be slightly different.”

“There won’t be any tying up while a crewmate gets captured. This, because there are too many people involved and I don’t know if all of us can capture another person quickly enough. Instead we’ll be using these.”

She showed us some arm bands. They looked electronic. They had a few buttons on them. She pressed one of them and a little green light turned on. “These armbands will tell if somebody has been captured or not. Once the impostor wants to ‘kill’ anybody, they just have to press these two buttons and the light will turn red. Meaning they have been taken out of the game.”

I narrowed my eyes. We could have used that in the previous game. It would have been so much easier to capture the other people. I could have done it, but then again I had…. I had been trained by Marcia. I had practiced with her, Chaina and Natalia how to tie up somebody quickly enough. My jaw dropped a bit after I realized that. Whenever I had been tied up at the office, it was because the girls had ganged up on me. They had never taken me in a one-on-one situation. We hadn’t used the arm bands before because Marcia (and probably John as well) wanted the game to be easier for somebody who knew how to capture others quickly!

“So, once the person has her armband turned to red, they must stop moving. If they are still walking around, it’s going to be cheating since, essentially, they are dead. If anybody finds them, you must click this.”

She showed us the same device we had used last night. “This will call for an emergency meeting. Once we hear it, we must all return and meet here. Those with a red light will be tied up and secured. Then the debate and voting will start. Remember: in case of ties, no one of the remaining people gets tied up.”

“Impostors win if all crewmates are tied up, or if there are an equal number of impostors and crewmates remaining. Crewmates win if, by the end of the night, impostors haven’t won or if all impostors are found out and tied up. Any questions?”

I didn’t have any. Not about this final game, anyway. It seemed quite simple. We all had to clean up this place. Those were the tasks. To capture anybody, the impostors had to press the buttons on the captive’s armband. If anybody found a red light, they had to call for an emergency meeting. ‘Dead people’ will be tied up. Also, the person voted in the meeting will be tied up and out of the game.

Carmelle asked. “And how are we going to choose who is the impostor and who is the crewmate?”

“Thanks for that.” Marcia said. “I figured, we could use papers like last night…”

“Oh, no, skinny.” Lori spoke. I could hear her voice trembling. However, she still gave Marcia a weird smile. “I don’t think so. I think it should be all randomized.”

Marcia looked at her, confused. Lori continued. “I say we all download the game, and see which role the game actually gives us. Then, we all lock our screens and leave our phones here. Once a person is voted or is captured, we get to see which role she had. And then we tie her up, of course.”

There was a long silence. Lori and Marcia stared at each other. Marcia was having a neutral expression, a poker face. I couldn’t tell if she was scared, amused or confused. She just blinked. “Ok. We can do it your way. But if any of you attempts to cheat, there will be consequences. Got it?”

“Fine by me.” Lori said.

Marcia broke eye contact and grabbed her phone. “Now, please, download the game. Let’s do this.”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Well done, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]. You have extended the life of your story in a very innovative and, to me, unexpected way. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
Spy Task Force Completed
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

I don't trust those three one bit.
I'm curious if they are trying to cheat or just vote Marica and Wendy out as fast as they can.
Nice twist on the randomizing and armbands.
Nice update.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago Well done, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]. You have extended the life of your story in a very innovative and, to me, unexpected way. I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
Thanks! I'm very glad the story is still entertaining, considering it's a bit longer than I expected =)
ninterz wrote: 2 years ago I don't trust those three one bit.
I'm curious if they are trying to cheat or just vote Marica and Wendy out as fast as they can.
Nice twist on the randomizing and armbands.
Nice update.
Oh, I wouldn't trust those either.
I am glad you enjoyed the twists.

No, I am not sure if you will all enjoy the following chapter, but each story has to have its ups and downs. And stakes have to be high. (Also, I'm tagging [mention]Caesar73[/mention] who was previously interested in this story as well =)

Part 30

My eyes did a quick scan on my ex coworkers, friends and Marcia. We had all gagged each other with the same plump gags as the game the previous night. One of Marcia’s bags contained additional gags so we could all use a new one. After that, we had all downloaded the game, created a private room and our roles had been assigned. I couldn’t tell just by the look and gestures who had which. I only knew mine.

CREWMATE

There were some looks of fear, anxiety and probably disappointment. There was even some relief. But I couldn’t tell which of them had which role? Was that anxiety because they had a hard task capturing the rest of us? Or maybe because they were going to be captured and had to find out who the impostors were? All other signs could mean the same. Impostor or crewmate.

The sound of Marcia clapping her hands signaled the beginning of the game. We all had to move. After all, real tasks needed to be done. The volunteers had been sent home and it was down to us, the remaining nine women, to clean up this place, while playing the game at the same time.

The key was to stick together. If you were always with two more people, it was unlikely that you were going to be killed. Or in this game, captured. But I had always practised and played with only one impostor. What if I was hanging out with the two of them? How could I tell?

It didn’t seem to be much of a problem as all of us stayed in the main, open area of the Sales Fair for almost one hour. All of the girls were at eyesight, so there couldn’t be much of a problem spotting somebody doing something unusual. I first cleaned up the Sales desk with Natalia and Chaina’s help, while Lori, Carmell and Rossana took care of the desks assigned to Marketing. Marcia, Monica and Alexandra had also teamed up to clean another part of this big area.

That’s when the problem started. Most of the first zone was cleared up and we needed to keep moving. The first to move was Marcia, who gave us a quick look before leaving. I was ready to leave with Natalia and Chaina when they splitted. Darn. We were all gagged and couldn’t exactly tell each other where we wanted to go. I had to choose one of them to follow. Even if they were an impostor, I was pretty sure they were not going to try and capture me. I followed Chaina.

We moved to another area and started putting the equipment away from the desks first. There was no attempt from Chaina to get closer to my armband. I sighed through my nose deeply. Still, I gave her looks from time to time. Her hands reached the gag frequently, clearly she wasn’t used to wearing a gag like I had been.

Lori and Carmelle joined us after a few minutes and my attention changed. Unlike drawing papers from a bag, in the actual game you could know who the other impostor was, if you were an impostor. Meaning, both of them could be teaming up and they could capture us quickly. I tried to have them always on sight, while still moving around the equipment. Once Chaina and I had loaded them on a cart, we left the room.

My heart was beating like crazy. If one of them had been the impostor, they didn’t show. Or maybe they weren’t. Darn, it was too damn hard. We walked past Natalia, who was pulling another cart with Marcia, and then we saw Monica folding some of the sheets used to cover the desks. Weird move. Maybe Monica was way too confident to not have any backup. Or maybe she was one of the impostors?

After placing the equipment near the doors, we returned with the cart. Lori and Carmelle were gone. I scratched my head. This was taking forever and we had only cleaned up a part of the Sales Fair. We still needed to reach the second floor after we finished this one. All the time while protecting our backs from the impostors. It seemed an impossible task.

Chaina and I loaded the rest of the equipment again in the cart and resumed our work. This time, I only found Marcia doing some work in the other area. Rossana and Monica were gone. We repeated our routine and returned the cart back to the original room. This was taking forever. From my experience, the impostor could have been “killing” crewmates and we just weren’t finding them.

I needed to at least have a good understanding of the situation. And wandering around alone wasn’t the way to go. I took away my device and pressed it, sounding the alarm.

Chaina looked at me confused and surprised. I just nodded and walked back to the original room. And waited for all of them to appear. I sighed deeply. If nobody had been captured, then it was ok. If not, at least we were going to find out our current situation and take the necessary precautions.

My suspicions were confirmed when all the girls returned. There were two of them with red lights on their arm bands.
Natalia and Rossana. They were out of the game.

Marcia checked them and, quietly, took one of the bags from under the table. It contained more ziptied. She tossed me a couple of them and signaled me to the girls. I knew what to do. The girls knew too. I took Natalia, who was visibly mortified to be tied up once again, considering she had been just recently tied up. But rules were rules. Her hands were crossed behind her back. Soon, her wrists were tied and so were her feet. I gently placed her to the ground while Marcia did the same to Rossana.

I thought we were finished, but Marcia opened another bag. Noise cancelling headset and blindfolds. Good lord, that Wolf Among Us company was surely prepared. Gently, the captives were blocked from the outside world. Tied hands and feet, not able to see or hear. It was then when Marcia gave us another sign, and we could remove the gags from each other.

“Well…” Marcia was the first to speak. “Who called?”

“I did.” And I felt everybody’s eyes on me. “I… I just wanted to know how we were doing. I didn’t… I didn’t see any captive or with the red lights or anything…”

“Suspicious, huh?” Carmelle said. “Maybe somebody was going to find out one of your victims and you just called it before. Are you trying to be smarty pants, Wendy?”

“Wait a second! I didn’t do anything!”

“I can testify for her.” Chaina intervened. “She was with me the whole time. She never went for another person’s armband.”

“Then maybe the two of you are the impostors.” Carmelle shouted. “There are two, right?”

“Why don’t we ask who saw or didn’t see the girls who were captured?” I tried to change the tone of the meeting. “Because I’m not an impostor and if you tie me up, then we are going to be at a huge disadvantage! It will be two against five! They need only to capture three more and we are done!”

“Sounds like things an impostor would say….” Lori said.

“Girls, please.” Monica said. Her voice was still trying to sound calm. “I remember seeing Natalia with Marcia while I was folding some sheets back at…”

“Yes!” Chaina shouted. “We saw that too, while we were moving the equipment. Right, Wendy?”

“Ehm…” I gulped. Surely I didn’t want the attention to be drawn at me, but… at Marcia?

“Tell them.”

“Well… yes I saw her. But I don’t think it was her.”

“And why is that?” Monica asked. All eyes fell on me again.

I bit my lower lip. “Is just… well, we then saw her still working with the cart…”

“And Natalia?” Alexandra asked.

“Well…” I gulped again. “Well, Natalia wasn’t there but…”

“Sounds like you are covering for her.” Lori said, staring at me. “Maybe the two of you are working together. It wouldn’t come up as a surprise.”

“I am not the impostor! Geez…” I took a step forward. “If you vote for me, we are going to lose. And Chaina has already told you all that I was with her the whole time.”

“Then it has to be skinny.” Lori said, pointing at her.

“Woah… why me?” Marcia asked. “Just because you saw me with her once? Where was Rossana anyway? Weren’t you working with her?”

“We were…” Lori said. “And then it was just Carmelle and me. Maybe you took her as well.”

“I call for a vote.” Alexandra said. “We are losing too much precious time. I think…” She took a deep breath before giving me a quick look and then turning her eyes away. “We don’t have enough information. I vote blank. We can do that, right?”

Marcia nodded. “I am also voting blank. We don’t have enough information.”

“Blank too.” I raised my hand. “I am not the impostor, and Chaina can back up my alibi. Blank for me.”

Four votes remaining. Carmelle narrowed her eyes. “I think Wendy is one of them…”

My heart sank. Even if we, as crewmates, were going to win, I didn’t fancy being tied up for the rest of the night at all.

“Don’t be stupid, Carmelle…” Lori whispered to her friend. “If she was indeed with Chaina the whole time…”

“Let me finish.” Carmelle said. “I think she is one of the impostors. But I don’t think she was the one doing the captures. If she is one of them, then the other has to be a person skilled enough to do it. And clever enough to capture one of their side and one of ours. My vote is for Marcia.”

Three blanks and one for Marcia. Monica stepped ahead. “I am afraid that I also have to vote for Marcia. You girls saw her with one of the tied up girls and then you didn’t. Not sure about Wendy, but I think Marcia is the right choice.”

My eyes checked on the short, thin girl with her white, pale skin. She was still putting on her best poker face.

“I think… it could be Marcia…” Chaina muttered.

I grabbed her arm. “Chaina, no, she…”

“Wendy, you said it yourself. We already have two crewmates down. And we saw her with Natalia. I vote for Marcia.”

“But…” But the votes were already on. Three votes for blank and three votes for Marcia.

One didn’t have to be a genius to know what was going to happen next.

The remaining vote, Lori, jumped ahead, took the bag with the zipties and grinned. “Well, I think you all know what my vote is going to be. Right, skinny?”
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Well to be honest this didn't surprise me at all.
Marcia was the only one who hasn't been tied up jet. The only reason Wendy isn't going to be tied is because she wasn't alone.
At least one of the evil three is down.
I've got some thoughts who might be the imposter and what's going to happen.
Can't wait to see if I'm right.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I am afraid that this is beyond my poor analytic abilities. None-the-less, it is fascinating. Very well done.
Spy Task Force Completed
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

ninterz wrote: 2 years ago Well to be honest this didn't surprise me at all.
Marcia was the only one who hasn't been tied up jet. The only reason Wendy isn't going to be tied is because she wasn't alone.
At least one of the evil three is down.
I've got some thoughts who might be the imposter and what's going to happen.
Can't wait to see if I'm right.
Yup, it was going to come sooner or later. Poor Marcia =(
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I am afraid that this is beyond my poor analytic abilities. None-the-less, it is fascinating. Very well done.
Thanks! Well, that's kind of the idea, to make a little mistery to what will or won't happen.

Part 31

For the first time since I’d met her a week ago, Marcia looked angry. Her jaw was tense, her eyes staring at Lori’s and her hands were opening and closing, like she was trying to stop herself to make fists and reveal her actual level of anger. A little fog appeared in her glasses as her cheeks turned from her normal pale to a soft pink shade.

“Fine, if that’s how you are going to vote…”

“That is how I am going to vote, skinny.” Lori picked up Marcia’s phone from the table and tossed it to her. “Now unlock it.”

“That wasn’t part of…”

“Then how are we going to know when the game is over.” Carmelle said. “Yes, we know there are modes when nobody knows, but since we are cleaning up this place, we cannot be playing games until dawn…”

This time I did see Marcia’s fingers clenching around her phone. However, she unlocked it and showed the screen to everybody. “Happy?”

CREWMATE

Shoot, that meant we were down now four against two impostors. Two more crewmates down and we were going to lose.

“Hands on your head, skinny.” Lori said. I took a step forward when she looked at me. “I’ll be doing the honors. I know you won’t mind, Wendy.”

“I…” All the other eyes looked at me. I gulped. “Fine, yes… whatever.”

“You need to gag yourselves.” Marcia said, raising her hands above her. “Debate and voting time is over, and you are not allowed to… hey!”

Lori pushed her hard against the table. Marcia’s torso was now placed flat against the surface. “You are not in charge anymore, Skinny. We are not doing things your way.”

Her right wrist was pulled behind her and the tie was zipped. Her left wrist followed. “Those are the rules, and I told you, if you break them…”

“Bla, bla, bla…” Lori took Marcia’s gag. “You heard the lady. Time to be gagged again. Let’s start with you.”

“You brat, listen to…”

We didn’t get to hear the end of the sentence. The gag was pushed inside Marcia’s mouth and then secured it tightly, tighter than necessary behind her head. Marcia’s nostrils were flaring at this point. Behind her, her hands were now clenched in fists.

“What’s that?” Lori asked. She laid on the table next to Marcia and smiled. “Is there anything you want to say to us? I’m listening. Nothing, darling?”

Marcia looked away from Lori, but her captor switched sides and met her eyes again. “Let me take this, you won’t need them.” Lori took Marcia’s glasses from her and exhaled all over them, like she was going to clean them. But instead, she just placed it on the table.

“Mmmmphh….”

“Oh, hush now, skinny.” Lori pinched her cheek. “Let’s finish you.”

Marcia was grabbed and placed on the floor. Zipties were pulled over her legs, securing them above and below the knees. A fourth set was tied around her ankles, securing them together.

Lori took the blindfold and noise cancelling headset. She exchanged another look with her captive before placing the mask over her eyes. Marcia was rolled on her side and Lori took her knees, forcing her knees up to her chest.

“Whmmph?”

“I said hush, skinny!” Lori slapped her ass hard.

“MMMMPHH!!”

“Be quiet, skinny.” Lori spanked her one time for each syllable. Marcia’s jaw clenched around the gag but didn’t make any sound this time. “Perfect. Oh, just one more thing.”

Lori approached really close to Marcia’s ear and whispered something. Marcia jerked her body and Lori just laughed. The headset was placed on her ears. With a final long, hard pinch on Marcia’s bottom, generating a long moan from the trussed up girl, Lori stood up and took her own gag.

“That was fun. I hope whoever the impostors are, they can enjoy a little bit of that.”

She was the last to gag herself, since while Lori had been securing her captive, we had secured our own gags on our mouths. I gave the captives a good look. Four against two. That meant, two more captures. Or two more wrong guesses.

Carmelle clapped her hands and took me out of my own thoughts. We all exchanged looks. Was there somebody we could actually trust? I didn’t think so. Slowly, we began moving together out of the room. There were still plenty of tasks to be done.

I had voted blank. So had Marcia, who had ended up being a crewmate like me. Anybody with a bit of intelligence could put two plus two, and deduct I was also a crewmate. But Alexandra had voted blank as well. Was she a crewmate as well?

We reached the next hall and we had to split up. Lori and Carmelle walked away together and I teamed up with Chaina. Silently, both Alexandra and Monica joined us. From their recent past, neither wanted to be alone with each other, and less be next to Lori and Carmelle. Or… was it the safe bet?

I stopped right before we were going to leave the room. The other three girls looked at me in a weird way. Nope. It only required two more captures. We couldn’t leave ourselves in a scenario when that could happen. Any group, no matter which kind, was going to be bad for the crewmates.

If any combination of Monica, Chaina and Alexandra were the captors, then me and the other crewmate in that group were going to be captured. If only one of them was an impostor, then that meant Lori and Carmelle were going to capture each other, at least one of them. And then they were going to be one victory away.

Going the four of us together only worked in the very case Lori and Carmelle were the impostors. Rossana had been captured, so that could be either a trap or… one of the impostors was in the other group.

I walked away. Chaina looked at the other two and walked away as well. Immediately, Monica and Alexandra broke to different paths too. It was the safe choice. Sadly, that meant we needed to be more alert. But it was better than walking just into a scenario where the impostors had an easy win.

My next move was to go to the second floor. There was less equipment, and the only problem was to bring them down stairs. But moving them out of the rooms and into the hallway, close to the stairs, wasn’t much of a problem, even for a single person. The rest of the task could be performed by the winners, either us crewmates or the impostors.

It did take several minutes to clean just one more room. Doing it wasn’t hard but I had to listen to any sound of somebody coming up this way, or any other noise that could alert me from what was happening on the other floor. If everybody had stayed away from everybody, we had a chance. If not…

I couldn’t deal with much of my anxiety. With one room to finish, I made my way down stairs. I heard noises of desks and equipment being moved around, but not much else. Except from… some soft moans coming from the main room? That was where the captives were being held.

I looked around before entering. There was nobody close to me. The muffled sounds continued.

I took my chances, a deep breath and opened it.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Lori stays true to form: A first class Bitch - and so the Game is on :) I hope though that Lori gets a healthy dose of her own medicine. Nice build up of the new came and a fine Cliffhanger at the end [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

As [mention]Caesar73[/mention] said,
Lori stays true to form: A first class Bitch

I, too, would like to see Lori pay the piper. But in fiction, just like in real life, the good guys don't always win. Look forward to see what you may bring us, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Well that one went as expected.
Really starting to hate Lori more and more.
I can't help it but I hope those bitches won't win.
Can't wait to see what's going to happen next
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Lori stays true to form: A first class Bitch - and so the Game is on :) I hope though that Lori gets a healthy dose of her own medicine. Nice build up of the new came and a fine Cliffhanger at the end [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]
Yup, people never change. Thanks for your comment.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago I, too, would like to see Lori pay the piper. But in fiction, just like in real life, the good guys don't always win. Look forward to see what you may bring us, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention].
Yup, sometimes people don't get what they deserve. And sometimes, they do ;)
ninterz wrote: 2 years ago Well that one went as expected.
Really starting to hate Lori more and more.
I can't help it but I hope those bitches won't win.
Can't wait to see what's going to happen next
Hehe, Lori is written to be hated, so that's working. Thanks!

Part 32

A female voice hummed softly just as I pushed the door. The lights in the room had been dimmed off. Only the lights from the windows allowed me to see. The person inside didn’t notice me. I pushed the door with extreme caution until there was a gap big enough for me to slide inside. Scared that closing the door could make a noise and reveal my presence, I left it half open, half close. I crouched next to the wall and waited.

The big table was in the middle. The bags that contained the gags and zipties were still below it. The three captives had been brought to the other side of the table, since I was not able to see them. The muffled voices and the humming still filled the air. I squatted along the wall to see what was happening at the other side.

Natalia, Rossana and Marcia were all laying on the floor. The first two were laying on their stomach, but Marcia had been brought up to her knees. She was struggling, or better said, she was trying to struggle, but she wasn’t moving too much. She was indeed on her knees too but her chest was pressed against her legs. She was tied in a balltie, with many rounds of tape around her. That was weird and wrong. Nobody had said anything about using duct tape, less restraining somebody in a balltie until the game was over!

Lori appeared from the other side of the table. She was holding the paddle!

“Let’s see….” Lori cooed softly. Her captives, still blindfolded and wearing headsets, didn’t move with the exception of Marcia. “Eeny, meeny, miny…”

“Just do it. Quickly!” Another voice called her from the other side of the table as well. It was Carmelle!

“Alright, alright…”

I bit into my gag as a hard spank fell on Natalia’s behind. “MMMMPHH!!” Another one soon fell. “MMMPHH!!”

My hand took the wall. I had to intervene. I had to stop them. Not only were they ungagged during the game, but they were torturing the captives. And the game was still on. But just as I was about to reach my pocket for the alarm button, Lori switched captive. And a hard smack fell again. But this time on Rossana’s butt.

“MMMMPHHH!!”

“Let me, let me…”

Carmelle picked up the paddle and spanked Rossana too.

I covered my gagged mouth with my hand. That was unexpected. Had they gone mad? Maybe Lori was mad at Rossana for not rescuing her sooner when she was Marcia’s prisoner? But, why did Carmelle spank her too? Maybe… were they just trying to confuse the captives? So they could blame either Chaina or myself later? I was confused as hell when the second whack came.

“MMMMMPHH!”

Both Natalia and Rossana jerked their bodies, attempting to roll on their backs. But before each got to their sides, they were rolled back again on their stomachs. Two more spanks fell on each butt. The girls moaned in response.

Carmelle smiled and patted their bottoms with her hand lightly. The girls still protested through their gags. But Lori took no notice and switched to the third captive.

The paddle touched Marcia’s behind. The bound girl stopped her movements. Lori smiled and rubbed the paddle slowly and waited for Marcia’s reaction. And she went mad. Marcia resumed her struggles, and I could tell they were even more fierce than before. But just because her head was shaking like crazy. The rest of her body didn’t move much. The ball tie was very restrictive.

Lori lifted Marcia’s headset, clearing her left ear before whispering something. Marcia let out a loud grunt and the headset was placed back again on her. A soft evil laugh echoed in the room. She received three swift smacks.

“MMMMPH!! MMPHHH!!” Three more fell.

Lori dropped the paddle and rubbed her butt with both hands, Marcia attempted another struggle but she was vulnerable. The evil thin girl picked up the paddle again and delivered two more smacks. “MMMMPHHH!!”

I had been hypnotized like a stupid person watching the whole scene in horror. Something about the last spanking and Marcia’s protests woke me up. My fingers reached for the alarm button just as Lori’s fingers reached for Marcia’s butt and pinched them long and hard.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMPHHHHHHH!!!”

That sound startled me and my fingers slipped. I lost touch of the alarm button and it fell into the ground. Even with Marcia’s muffled grunts and moans, it was heard. Carmelle was the first to raise her head and see me. Less than a second later, Lori looked at me.

My eyes met hers, went to the bags under the table and then back at the mean girls. The button was at reach but Lori’s hand moved away from Marcia and took one of the bags. There was no time. I stood up and ran towards the door. The sound of their footsteps made it clear that they were coming behind me. They were coming for me.

I opened the door and kept running. I needed to find any of the remaining girls. Or I was going to end in the worst bondage possible ever. I ran. Their steps were behind me but one of the girls was falling behind. Running with a gag like I was doing was bad but running with a bag was complicated as well.

I got to the end of the corridor and turned back to the open area. Still, nobody was there. Breathing was too difficult at this point but I needed to keep moving. My legs hurt but I ran anyway. I reached the other side of the area and opened a door. Without watching, I went in.

The impact was hard. I crashed into another person. The two of us fell into the ground. Lucky for me, I was the one falling on top, so I didn’t take the bad part. I rolled up away from the other body and moved away from the door.

It was Chaina.

Both tried to stand up as Carmelle appeared on the door. Lori was still on the corner, but still approaching us. Chaina still hadn’t recovered from our crash. It was up to me.

Before Carmelle could move after spotting us, I stood up. With my right leg, I swept Carmelle’s left one, just like Marcia had taught me a few days ago. Carmelle fell forward, landing on top of Chaina. An annoyed grunt signaled me that my friend hadn’t exactly liked what was happening. I had no choice but to ignore her.

“Gotcha!” Lori shouted from behind me.

She launched herself at me, her fingers tried to aim at my armband. I reacted. I dodged her so she landed on top of the other two girls. The moans and complaints from the pain filled the room. I gave my armband a quick look. The lights were still on. I was safe for the moment.

But here we were. Two against two. It didn’t matter if Lori was an impostor. She had tried to “kill” me. Carmelle could be an impostor too. Again, it didn’t matter. Right here, both of them could turn off our armbands and we would be tied up and gagged.

So I acted first.

I went to help Chaina. Lori extended her arm again. I was her target. I dodged again and Lori’s hand passed me. Lori wasn’t looking, or at least it seemed that way. Her fingers felt the buttons and pressed them. The armband lights went off.

Only, it wasn’t mine, the one she had reached. It was Carmelle’s.

“What the…?”

My hand then moved to Chaina’s pocket. My fingers found her alarm button and I pressed it. The alarm sounded. I grabbed my friend by the arm and pulled as hard as I could. Chaina understood what I was trying to do and pushed the other girls with her legs. Soon, we were out of her reach.

I dropped on the floor. I felt dizzy. I gasped and sweated as Chaina sat in front of me, her body working as a shield between me and my ex-coworkers. Nobody moved. We knew what could happen. Carmelle was out of the game. They couldn’t deny it. We just had to wait.

Thirty seconds later, Alexandra appeared ungagged. “What the hell?” Alexandra asked. “Who called and why are you not in the….?”

The whole situation answered her.

“One less, huh?” Alexandra muttered. She looked at the bag in Lori’s hands. “Why are you carrying it?”

Lori took a second before she replied. “Doesn’t matter. We have to use it. Besides, I saw who did it. It was Wendy.”

“NNMPHH!!”

Alexandra looked at us. Chaina reached for her gag but I stopped her. She looked at me confused and I pointed at my own gag. She rolled her eyes but decided to remove mine first.

Monica entered the room a minute later. I took off the gag. I took two deep breaths first before I helped Chaina.

“Well, tie her up. What are you waiting for?” Carmelle shouted from the floor.

“First of all…” I said but stopped. My heart still pounded hard. I inhaled again. “First… you have to be tied up.”

“You did it. We all saw it.”

“Dead players don’t get a saying.” My fingers slipped Chaina’s gag strap. I cleaned the sweat on my blouse. “Alexandra, please…”

My ex-boss looked at me. She sighed and nodded. “Fine, rules are rules I guess. Let’s restrain Carmelle.”

Monica grabbed her arm. “Wait. If we vote, we can end the game right now. Carmelle is out, if we vote another crewmate, then it’s game over. We can vote and then we can restrain Carmelle if the game still continues.”

“Get off me.” Alexandra pulled herself away from Monica. “The rules say we restrain the ones who fall. So we do that and then we vote. Wendy, do you want to do it?”

I placed my hand on my chest. “No, I am not… You do it.”

“Hand me the bag.” Alexandra snatched the bag from Lori’s hands. “Carmelle, on your stomach, hands behind you.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Well done by Wendy - we will have to see if that does her any good :) And the game is on!
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

This is a fine example of girls having fun. Wendy seems to have a deep understanding of the game. Where does it go from here?
Spy Task Force Completed
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

That chapter was just awesome.
And you really doing well on creating your character's.
Those who are meant to be hated and those who are meant to be rooting for.
I really hope Lori gets her dirty little mouth stuffed till she can't take it anymore.
And Carmelle as well.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Well done by Wendy - we will have to see if that does her any good :) And the game is on!
Good for Wendy. Let's see how the game continues.
GreyLord wrote: 2 years ago This is a fine example of girls having fun. Wendy seems to have a deep understanding of the game. Where does it go from here?
Yes, Wendy does understand the game. But... is she the only one?
ninterz wrote: 2 years ago That chapter was just awesome.
And you really doing well on creating your character's.
Those who are meant to be hated and those who are meant to be rooting for.
I really hope Lori gets her dirty little mouth stuffed till she can't take it anymore.
And Carmelle as well.
Thank you so much!
Maybe Lori gets what she deserves. She deserves to be punished. But... will she?

Part 33

I placed one hand on the wall as my breath returned to me slowly. Really slowly. I’d thought I was the one with the advantage against my ex co-workers since I was the one that had a good night's sleep. Short, true, but I’d slept in my own bed. They had to spend the entire night and day tied up and gagged. But rested. I had been up all day. I didn’t know if I could make it for a few more rounds, less to be somebody’s captive for a whole more day.

But that was the problem now. Rossana, Natalia and Marcia weren’t the impostors. I wasn’t the impostor. Two of the remaining girls were. But because Carmelle and Lori had messed up with the game, I wasn’t sure if any of them were, or maybe both of them. If both of them were, I needed Lori out and we would win. If only one of them was… which was? Was it Lori, so we would still play? But safer, right? Considering there were only going to be Monica, Chaina and Alexandra. Or not?

My head hurt as I tried to figure it out. Alexandra secured Carmelle’s hands behind her back. She ziptied her ankles together. I was still trying to calculate the math and possibilities in my brain when Alexandra pointed out the obvious.

“Where is the gag?”

Chaina and I looked at Lori. I opened my mouth to reply but Lori was quickier. “It must have fallen during the struggle we had here.”

“You had a struggle?” Monica asked.

“Nevermind, I am not putting a dirty gag in my mouth.” Carmelle said from the floor. “We can return to the main room, there are a few replacements there.”

“Cool.” Lori said and exited the room.

Alexandra grabbed Carmelle’s arms and helped her to her feet. “Let’s go.”

“Wait, my feet are tied up!”

“Then hop.” Chaina said. She pushed her lightly on her back.

“All the way there? You are crazy. It’s exhausting.”

“You are out of the game, you will have time to rest. Now move.” Chaina said. She pushed her again.

Without her main ally, Carmelle had not much of a choice. She started hopping with the rest of us walking around her in silence. Under other circumstances, I would have enjoyed the scene. Right now, I needed to get right who the impostors were.

We got to the main room. The lights were on and Lori was sitting on the table. The other three bound girls laid quiet on the floor. Marcia was no longer in her balltie. I knew why Lori had moved so quickly before. If Monica and Alexandra had found out that the captives were in a different position, questions were going to be asked. Now everything looked normal.

Darn, why had I been concentrating on calculating who was impostor and who wasn’t. Now, if I mentioned something about Carmelle and Lori having fun with the captives, there was not going to be any evidence of it.

Alexandra walked straight to the bags under the table. She took one gag from them and approached Carmelle. She didn’t fight and she was gagged. The blindfold and headset followed and Alexandra guided her on the floor, next to the first captives.

“Alright, voting.” Lori said. “I saw Wendy. She’s one of the impostors.”

“What?!” I asked. All eyes fell on me. “It wasn’t me! It was you!”

“Me? Why me?” Lori asked. There was an annoying tone of confidence that I didn’t like. “First of all, it was me who called the emergency meeting. And second, and most important, why would I attack my friend?”

“Well, first, impostors can call for emergency meetings themselves. Second, if you are the impostor and your friend isn’t, then you eventually have to capture her, right?”

There was silence in the room. I had played the game, I knew what was possible and what wasn’t. Impostors could act like crewmates. I didn’t know the math, I didn’t know the odds here. But I knew one thing: Lori was trying to put the blame on me and I needed to win this voting. Or I would be tied up until the game ended, in the best case scenario. At worst… for 24 hours more.

“Let’s not forget Rossana is also captured, right? So, weird, huh?” Lori crossed her arms in front of her. “Two of the original players in the game are captured.”

“Natalia was also captured!”

“It could be a second impostor. Or maybe you did it. You have played the game and you know how to deceive us.”

I didn’t know what to reply. My best card was that I knew how to play the game. And yes, impostors could behave like crewmates calling emergency meetings. It was a game of deception. Meaning that I could have captured Natalia just to divert attention from me.

“Well, you still need to be tied up. You cheated!”

The room fell silent again. The first to speak was Chaina. “What do you mean?”

“Well, I found Lori and Carmelle right here. Playing with the captives. That’s against the rules. You are out!”

“Weird…” Lori shrugged. “Do you have any proof? Why didn’t you call the emergency meeting?”

“My…” I looked around on the floor. “Aha! There is my emergency button. I was going to call but it slipped.”

“Why didn’t you just pick it up?” Monica asked.

“I was… nervous… I…” My hands sweated. My head hurt again.

“Well, in that case, we can ask the girls, right?” Lori pointed at the first three captives. “Shall we start with Rossana? Let’s ask them one by one if they felt something, I am sure they can testify.”

Shoot. Shoot, shoot, shoot. Rossana had also been spanked by Carmelle and Lori. She was going to say that yes, somebody had tortured her. But the evidence would point at me.

“Carmelle didn’t have a gag!” I pointed at her. “See? It’s because you two were playing with the captured girls. We can ask Marcia and Natalia!” I had her. I now had her.

But Lori’s stupid smile was still on her face. “I still have my gag.” She raised her left arm. A gag was dangling from her wrist. “So… then it was Carmelle and you. Together? Unlikely. Maybe she was playing with the captives first, and then you came in later and had some fun yourself?”

“No! That’s not what happened!”

“Then you decide to call for a meeting just to distract us but you saw me and started chasing me…”

“What? Wait not…”

“And when you tried to capture me, you ran into Carmelle and captured her instead…”

“No! That’s not…” I turned to look at Chaina. “Chaina! You were there! We crashed into the ground…”

Everybody looked at my friend. She coughed. “Yes, you crashed against me. But also Carmelle and Lori.”

“No, Lori came after. Don’t you remember?”

“I don’t think it was Wendy.” She replied. “So if we are going to vote…”

“We are.” Lori stood up. “I vote for Wendy.”

“I vote for you!” I pointed at her. “You are the impostor. Or at least, a cheater!”

Chaina took a deep breath. “I don’t think Wendy did it. I will vote for Lori.”

Yes! We had them. Lori was going to be tied up! Lori was…

“I think it was Wendy.” My heart fell as I heard Monica’s voice. “I vote for her. It doesn’t make much sense that Lori captured Carmelle. There could be cheating but there is no evidence and, sorry Wendy, but you are trying way too hard to make your position.”

Shoot, not again. I wanted to punch Lori’s stupid smile and knock a couple of teeth. She was the cheater, she was the one who “killed” Carmelle, even not on purpose. Not me. I had only escaped. I had… If I had called for the meeting when I could, before the button slipped through my fingers… I wouldn’t be in this scenario.

“Well…” Alexandra said. “Two against two and… two impostors remaining?” Chaina and Monica nodded. “Well… I have to vote for…”
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Hmm Lori is way to confident and clever all of a sound.
I mean it does keep the story exciting, but this feels kinda surprising for me.
Let's see how it turns out.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Phew, it's been almost FIVE months. Deep apologizes to everyone who wanted to see this story finish. I had little time to write and mainly focused on my other story =(. Finding time to write both was hard.

Anyway, I've finished the story and we are only three chapters away (plus an epilogue). There are high chances I'm writing a sequel, but it's more likely going to be in the adults section (my first adult story, yay), so, I hope you enjoy the end of this journey if you are still into this story =).

First chapter is posted today. Second to last will be on Thursday and by Saturday the last one will be online. Enjoy!

Part 34

My heart sank. I wasn’t the impostor. It didn’t matter if Lori and/or Carmelle were impostors or not. Once I revealed myself as a crewmate, we would have lost. And that meant spending the whole Sunday as a captive.

Lori had to be an impostor. Otherwise, she wouldn’t have risked the game at this point.

Chaina for sure, wasn’t. She could have ended the game in this voting. And after winning, she could give me some free time. But she voted for Lori.

Monica? Could she be an impostor? She voted for me, but she could be making a mistake. Or maybe she was an impostor and wanted to win the game here, right now.

Alexandra?

“...Lori.”

“WHAT?” Lori asked. The smile had disappeared from her face. “Are you…? Do you know what you are doing? It was Wendy. Wendy! You…”

“Three to two.” Alexandra said. “You lose. Now zip it and show us your phone.”

Lori looked around. The cocky attitude was gone. None of her allies were available. Rosanna and Carmelle laid tied up, gagged, blindfolded and deaf on the floor. If she was an impostor, she couldn’t give away the other impostor just because she had been captured. If she was a crewmate, then we were lost.

“Show us!” Alexandra shouted.

“Fine, you stupid, skinny, giraffe.” Lori showed us her phone. “You are making a huge mistake.”

IMPOSTOR

“YES!” I shouted, drawing everybody’s attention. “I knew it. You are going down! You freaking loser! You…”

“Wendy, do us a favor.” Monica said. “Be quiet and let’s just secure Lori. It’s been a long night.”

My hands and legs shook. I had not only dodged a bullet but also, Lori was out. And the crewmates were still alive. If Carmelle was also an impostor, we had already won. If not, we still needed to find out who the other was. I was happy. I was excited. I wanted to shout everything.

“Come on, Monica. We, the crewmates, are still on game. And you, Lori, you…”

“Wendy, enough!” Monica shouted. “Let’s get over this like mature, big girls, OK?”

“I’ve got this.” Chaina placed a hand on my shoulder. “Don’t worry.”

I sighed, my limbs still shaking from the adrenaline. I wanted to celebrate but would possibly draw attention and suspicion from Monica in the next voting.

Lori was angry. I could tell. But also tired. She didn’t pose any resistance when Chain brought her hands behind her back and zipped them. Chaina brought her down to her knees and then helped her to lay face down on the floor. Her feet were ziptied soon.

“Fine, stop!” Lori shouted. “Fine, I’m an impostor. I will tell you who the other imposter is! Just…”

“Shut up! That’s cheating!” Alexandra shouted. “That’s enough out of you!”

“Wait! Wammmphh!!”

Alexandra forced the gag on Lori as she protested. She glared at Alexandra who had a neutral expression. She jerked her body. The long day spent tied up and the length of the game were taking effect, as well as the tightness of her restraints. She barely moved. Alexandra put the blindfold on her and the headset and she was placed next to the other captives.

“Alright, then!” Alexandra cleaned her hands. “Shall we continue or…?”

“Yes, yes, of course…” I said.

My heart pounded hard on my chest. One impostor was down and I dodged a bullet again.

Carmelle and Lori’s little mischief had screwed up my calculations. Officially, one impostor down. But Carmelle could be the other one and we were just playing for nothing. On the other hand, there could be one more impostor and only three crewmates in the came. That meant…

I still needed to win.

If there was another impostor and she got two crewmates, they would win. Meaning, Lori would win. She wasn’t going to let me go that easily. No. That wasn’t going to be the way this was ending.

I needed the win.

We gagged ourselves and separated after leaving Lori secured next to the other “losers”. There was still lots of works to do and only four of us remaining. We were going to be carrying lots of equipments and cleaning several rooms before the night was over. From some perspective, it was appealing to spend the entire Sunday as a captive. Except from the Lori factor.

I couldn’t focus on the tasks. My tired and sleepy brain was calculating again. Or at least trying. Who could be? If there was still one impostor… my ex-boss Alexandra wasn’t the nicest person. But she had been on my side. She had believed me against Lori. She wasn’t the impostor, otherwise, they would have won.

But Monica? She had practically told me to shut up. She hadn’t believed me. Was that because she was exhausted? Or maybe she was the remaining impostor? If that was the case, chances are she wasn’t going to let me go if they won. And she would be busy punishing Alexandra, even more, allowing Lori to unleash her full vengeance on me.

Chaina? She was my only hope. She wasn’t going to allow anything bad happening to Natalia or myself. If she was the remaining impostor…

Oh God, please let her be the remaining impostor… that is… if there is still one.

I cleaned one room as best as I could, considering my thoughts and energy. There was a computer there, but I didn’t fancy moving it. I just unplugged the cables and placed the parts ready for transportation. I took a nearby chair and sat on it.

Who is the damn remaining impostor? Or was it Carmelle and I was torturing myself for no reason?

I placed my head in my hands when I heard a noise. It was just a couple of rooms away.

My shaky hands took the device, the one to call an emergency button. The remaining players were honorable. No more Rossana, Carmelle or Lori.

I ran towards the noise. As I had supposed, it was three rooms from my previous location. I grabbed the handle, when I realized.

Was this a trap?

Was the remaining impostor making the noise to lure me, or any of the crewmates, in?

Ugh…

I had not time for this.

I turned the handle and I opened the door.

Chaina was there.

Tied up, hands and feet, lying on the floor. And gagged as well.

Shoot, not her.

There was still an impostor out there and it wasn’t Chaina. And it wasn’t me. It was one of the bosses.

And just like that, in the same room, but coming from a different door, was Alexandra.

I gulped. My fingers gripped the button but it slipped. Not again. I pressed my hand harder and the button stayed there. Perfect.

I exchanged a look with Alexandra. There was only one possibility. She was the one. The remaining impostor.

But if that was the case… why had she voted for Lori? Impostors knew who the other impostors were. The role selection had been done by the online game. That’s how it was supposed to work. Why had she betrayed Lori if voting for me would have meant she won the game?

Alexandra raised her hand, like wanting to stop me.

“Lmmmph tmmp mmphh” she said. “Wmmmpdmmph…”

I breathed deeply.

Should I have pressed the button? And end the game?

Something sounded behind me. Footsteps. Monica appeared behind me.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

It is just as fun now as it has always been. So very glad to see you continue, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention].
Spy Task Force Completed
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

That Cliffhanger at the End? I really liked it :) So good you continue and finish this Story!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Alright! Thanks [mention]GreyLord[/mention] and [mention]Caesar73[/mention] for your replies! =)

Part 35

“This ends here and now.” Monica said.

We had decided not to move the location for the final meeting. Chaina had been left in a corner in a room. Still tied and gagged, but not blindfolded or deaf. Monica was right. No matter the voting result, that’s what it. Either we found the impostor, or she captured one of us after the voting. This was the endgame.

Alexandra seemed unease. Or maybe just tired. I knew it was her. That was it.

Except… why would Alexandra betray Lori, her fellow impostor?

“You two, explain yourselves so I can figure out which one is the impostor. Please.”

I took a deep breath. I realized something: Monica had found both of us here. She didn’t know who the guilty person was. She knew it was one of us. Maybe me, since she had her suspicions on me before. Maybe Alexandra. She would have loved that it had been Alexandra. But then it was the incomprehensible betrayal…

“How can we know it wasn’t you?” Alexandra said.

I startled. What?

“What?” Monica asked. “Excuse me. I’ve just got here.”

“So did we.” Alexandra said. “And we found Chaina tied up on the floor. Maybe it was Wendy, returning to the crime scene. Or maybe it was you, who left her here, and then ran somewhere else.”

“Are you kidding me, Alexandra?” Monica said. I couldn’t help but notice, her usually politeness was gone. At least in her voice. Her back was still right, trying to look as stoic as possible. “It couldn’t have been me. I was on the second floor.”

“If only one could confirm that alibi…”

Both bosses stood in front of each other. Darn, they were tall, my ex-boss being the taller one but just by a few inches.

Something didn’t make sense. Alexandra only needed to point at me. She just needed to mention that betraying Lori didn’t make sense; they would have won there. And Monica thought it was me. Why didn’t she did that?

“If that’s all you have, well, then…” Monica said.

“I vote for Monica.” Alexandra said. “I think you did it.”

“Oh really.” Monica took a step forward. “I vote for you. And I hope your ass is looking forward for another day of spanking.”

Alexandra blushed intensely. Her jaw clenched.

The two tall women stared at each other for several seconds before Alexandra spoke.

“It’s up to you, Wendy.” She said, her eyes still fixed on Monica’s. “Your vote.”

That was the game! I needed to vote for Alexandra. She was the one! Monica’s footsteps had come from far. There was no way, considering the time I heard the noise, that she had captured Chaina, ran to the second floor, and then return. Not this late in the night.

But… ugh… Alexandra voting for Lori didn’t make sense. Why did she do it if she was the impostor? My head ached just by trying to think about it. Also, Monica thought it was me, maybe she was the one trying to end it.

But the timing…

F*ck.

I closed my eyes. I thought it would help. I didn’t help much. My options were:

If I had chosen Monica, and she was the impostor, we won. I’d have gone away free, while Monica and Lori would spend her Sunday in captivity. But if I was wrong, then it was me who would end up as a captive. And Lori would won. And Monica would leave her to have her way with me, especially after I would vote for her.

If I had chosen Alexandra, and she was the impostor, we would also won. I just remembered: she had also been the last crewmate when I’d won the previous night. Was she looking for revenge?

My head ached again as I fell both sets of eyes fixed on me. I needed to make a decision.

“I vote Monica!” I shout.

I opened my eyes. Monica had turned her head to look at me, her jaw dropped.

“You are the impostor!” She pointed her finger at me. “I vote for Wendy.”

“Too late!” I shouted. “We have already made our votes. Two against one. You are out.”

“I am not the impostor! You silly…”

“Enough!” Alexandra shouted. “Let’s go to the main room and tie your ass up.”

Monica looked around. She maybe could have run, if it wasn’t because she was surrounded, she was tired and, for the first time, I noticed she was still wearing her high heels. Not in the best position to run way. She clenched her jaws and just nodded.

“Ehem…” Alexandra said. “Hands behind your back. I’m not taking any chances.”

Now it was Monica’s turn to blush. She stared at Alexandra for a second, but she knew it was better to comply. She was done. She looked away and blushed even more. Slowly, really slowly, she moved her hands behind her back.

Alexandra, on the other hand, didn’t have much patience. She grabbed her wrists and yanked them behind Monica’s back.

“Now walk.” She said. “Wendy, please, bring Chaina with us.”

I nodded as the two bosses left the room, with Alexandra holding Monica’s hands behind her. It took me a while to help Chaina on her feet. Unfortunately, I didn’t have anything to cut her zipties, so she was forced to hop her way to the main room. I really felt pity for her. I put my hands on her waist, to help her keep her balance until we reach our destination.

For those reasons, we took a while to arrive at the main room. Chaina was exhausted and I was tired too. Holding a larger girl than me wasn’t easy.

Meanwhile, Alexandra had tied up Monica’s hands behind her. The tall prisoner was sitting on the floor, her legs in front of her, getting ziptied by Alexandra.

“Secure Chaina, please.”

“Is that…?”

Really necessary? I was too sleepy to start an argument. I picked a set of headphones and a blindfold. I helped Chaina to lay on the ground and placed both the headset and blindfold on her. With a quick pat on her shoulder, I raised to my feet.

Once that was done, Alexandra stood up and took Monica’s phone.

“Password, so we can all know the outcome of the game.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So the Game is nearing it´s end : ) Very intriguing!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Time for the final chapter! Or not so quite...

There is also an epilogue that I'll be posting tomorrow, heh. But technically, this is the final chapter. Enjoy!

Part 36

“There is no way I’m telling you my password.” Monica protested. “Just untie my hands and I’ll type it myself.”

“Look…” Alexandra said, rubbing her forehead. “It’s late. I can bring that freaking paddle you used earlier and get the password out of you or you can tell us. Your choice.”

Monica tightened her jaws. She took a deep breath before she realized that Alexandra was right.

“Fine… 6257…” she muttered.

“That wasn’t that hard.” Alexandra typed the password. “I’m in. Now, time to be quiet.”

“Wait, you dumb b*tch…”

Alexandra grabbed the panel gag. “More reasons to shut you up. Open up.”

Monica attempted another protest/insult, but Alexandra put the gag on her faster.

“MMMMPHH!”

“Excellent, now… Wendy… are you ready?”

I gulped. This was the moment.

Alexandra walked to me with a smile. Either we were both crewmates or she was the impostor and that meant I had lost.

Anyway, the game had finished at last.

She extended the phone to me so I could read the screen. I took a deep breath and grabbed it.

Crewmate.

Oh, f*ck.

I closed my eyes. “That means, you…”

“Yup, that’s right.” Alexandra said, walking to the table and picking her phone. “I’m the other impostor.”

She gave me her phone to confirm it. It wasn’t Carmelle. The game had continued its normal course because Carmelle had been a crewmate when she was captured.

Lori and Alexandra were the impostors.

But then… “Then why…?” I asked. “Why did you vote for Lori? You could have voted for me and ended the game right there.”

Alexandra took her phone. “Right… Well… I wanted to get Monica.”

“You would have still got her if you won.”

“And I wanted to get Lori.” Alexandra smiled. “Actually, all three of those b*tches. You saw what happened. They escaped, didn’t release me, but decided to play their stupid games with me.”

“Been there…” I sighed.

“And since I knew Lori was the impostor, because impostor know who the other is, I wanted her to get captured. And that voting was the best scenario possible.”

I scratched my head.

“But now she’s also won. You know that, right?”

Alexandra turned her head to look at the captives. Few of them were moving. Marcia was squirming from time to time, due to her tight balltie. The other one was Lori, who apparently hadn’t accepted her fate and was oblivious to the fact that she had won.

“Doesn’t look much like a winner to me.” Alexandra chuckled.

“But you’ll have to free her.”

“Do I? Marcia said something about breaking the rules.” Alexandra crossed her arms. “Do you have any idea if Lori broke the rules?”

“Mmm… oh…” I opened my eyes. “Ohhh… I know… Just before Carmelle got captured, she and Lori were playing with the other captives….”

As best as I could in my current sleepy state, I told Alexandra the whole story. My ex-boss looked delighted. She nodded after I finished.

“Then, I guess that’s it. Lori and Carmelle will stay tied up and Marcia will decide what to do next. Rossana too.”

“Rossana? Why her?” I asked, confused. “Technically, she’s done nothing, but…”

“I don’t know, guilty by association?” Alexandra asked.

I smiled and nodded. “Well, that could work.”

That was a relief. The three bullies were going to stay tied up and punished. And for good. Lori wasn’t going to enjoy her prize as a victor. But that left another question.

“What… what about me?”

Alexandra narrowed her eyes. “As much as I would like to claim all my prizes, you did end up being a good sport. I mean, you had to win last night, but you didn’t player or tried to humiliate me. Monica did and she will pay. Your ex-coworkers did, and they will pay.”

I sighed. A huge weight disappeared from my shoulders. “So… I’m good to go.”

“Not quite.”

“What do you mean?”

“I still need to finish cleaning up this place.” Alexandra said. “So you’ll stay and help cleaning this place with Natalia and Chaina. If you do so, you won’t get tied up for the whole day.”

“That doesn’t sound so bad…” I said. “May I ask if they are OK with that?”

“Sure.” Alexandra nodded. “They don’t need to be untied to reply, right?”

“I guess not…” I replied.

I moved to my friends. Both were bound, gagged, blindfolded and wearing those noise canceling headsets. Neither was moving, probably from all the tiredness. I removed those headsets and patted their heads.

“Hey, girls.”

They replied with muffled, low noises. They were awake.

“So, we didn’t win…” I said. I wait for their responses. They sighed through their noises. “But good news is Alexandra won and she will let us go free if we stay and help her with this place. Do you agree?”

Both Natalia and Chaina stayed quiet for a second. They nodded and muffled their agreement. I smiled and patted their heads again.

“Excellent! Now, we can have some rest before we…”

“Actually…” Alexandra intervened. “If you want to rest, you’ll stay tied up.”

I frounced. “W-why?”

“Because I say so. I win so I call the rules. You either stay tied up and rest or I release you and you help me.”

She was right. I asked my friends if they wanted to start working or they’d rather rest. They chose the latter. To be honest, I could have used a little sleep at well. But first, I needed to see this to its end.

We left Natalia and Chaina tied up and secured on the floor. We placed the headsets back in place.

We moved to Marcia and released her from her balltie. We helped her to remove her gag, blindfold and headset. Alexandra explained the outcome of the game, and how Lori and Carmelle had cheated or, at very least, broke some of the rules. Marcia smiled weakly and nodded.

“Thanks for that.” She said. “And you are right. They deserve to be punished. Let me make some calls.”

“Rossana too?” Alexandra asked.

“If you say so. Not that she can do much about it.” Marcia said. “Let me make a call so I can transport the girls to a more… secure location.”

“Nothing bad will happen to them, right?” I asked, worried.

Marcia shook her head. “No worries. It will be a great opportunity for them to learn and it will be only for today. Tomorrow they will be released first thing in the morning and they will go back to work.”

“Is it legal though?” I hesitated.

Marcia smirked weakly. “It’s all in the contract. Always read the little letters.”

Alexandra nodded and Marcia left. She walked funnily, because of the hours she had spent in a tight ball tie. I sat down on the floor next to my friends. I extended my hand and patted Chaina’s hair. I smile. It’s finally over.

My ex-boss coughed. “So, are you going to rest? You know the deal.”

I sighed. “Okay, I guess that’s not that bad.”

I extended my hands in front of me. Alexandra took a ziptie and secured them. The panel gag followed and the blindfold was next. She helped me rest on the floor.

“I’ll wake you up in an hour. Maybe two.” She giggled. “Let’s see how much Monica can resist. Is that okay?”

I made a muffled agreement and she placed the canceling noise headset on me. I was cut from the outside world. I stretched my legs and rested my head on the floor. Even if we had lost this final game, this felt like a well deserved victory.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

So this is the end of this wonderful tale - and the last Chapter is a good way to wrap things up. And it has a positive Ending for Wendy - that she chose to have a little rest, even if that means to be tied up is understandable, after all the Stress. That Lori, Chanelle and Rossana get some Punishment is perfectly okay. Now I am looking forward to the Epilogue, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic