(The Office US Fanfic): The Contract (F/F) - Chapter 11 + Epilogue - Request by Ducttapelover93

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

(The Office US Fanfic): The Contract (F/F) - Chapter 11 + Epilogue - Request by Ducttapelover93

Post by Mineira1986 »

Hello! I'm on a kind of long hiatus, but this time I will take a request by [mention]Ducttapelover93[/mention] . This is going to be about The Office US characters, so if you've followed the show, this should be happening near the end of season 5 (the request didn't mention when it should be happening, so I'll take advantage of that hehehe). I won't go too much into character's description, as they've already been established. And it's going to be short (at least for my standards =) ).

Here goes the prologue. Chapter 1 should be posted tomorrow night.

PROLOGUE

Pam Beesly wiggles her hands. A coil of white rope holds them behind her back. She rubs them against each other, trying her best not to damage her clothes. The restraints touch her skin and don’t mess with the long sleeves of her gray blazer.

Another rope holds her ankles together, tied above her pantyhose. A third one pins her knees, a couple of inches below her skirt that matches her blazer. For a final restraint, a single duct tape strip covers her lips.

Pam snorts through her nose. The small closet doesn’t have a comfortable or proper ventilation. Her light pink blouse doesn’t help with the heat either. A few of her red curls fall on her face and she shakes her head.

How long has it been? She cannot tell. The room is dark. Even if she could stand, with her hands tied behind her, she wouldn’t reach the light switch. She needs to untie herself before. She jerks her hands again. Her fingers cannot reach any knot. Her only hope is to loose her restraints to release her hands.

She stops to take a short break. Her position isn’t strict but isn’t comfortable either. She sits on a plastic stool, her back has no rest. From time to time, she feels relieved that she isn’t forced to lay on the floor. But she would prefer to have her seat placed next to a wall so she could rest her upper body. Instead, she has to remain in the middle of a dark closet.

She lowers her head to take a breath, as good as she can get with her mouth taped. She throws her head backwards and her curls bounce against her shoulders. She closes her eyes, oblivious to the nanny cam that is watching every one of her moves, as she recalls the events that lead her to this predicament.
Last edited by Mineira1986 1 year ago, edited 12 times in total.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Super excited for the story. The prologue is amazing! Great work as always!
lauragagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lauragagged »

Looks promising!
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

An exciting and promising beginning ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The prologue is very promising- I am looking forward how this story unfolds [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A very good start, setting the scene for the story to come. I look forward to the first chapter. :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Nice! Wasn't expecting so many comments. I hope the story lives up to everybody's expectations.

Here's the first chapter. It doesn't have bondage, but it sets the events that lead to the prologue. To every The Office's fan out there, I hope you like it. If you haven't watched The Office, I strongly recommend it, as I will skip most characters' introductions as I stated before =).

Enjoy!

Chapter 1

Pam Beesly sits down at the desk and looks at the big pile of documents to be signed. She sighs, adjusts her blazer and picks up a blue pen from a mug. She tries to sign one paper but no ink comes out. She sighs again and discards the pen, picking a second one. The same happens again. She stands up and leaves the regional manager’s office, goes back to her desk and picks up her own pen. She returns to the office and sits down.

—-----------------------—

Pam: “Yes, you can say I’m acting regional manager!” (She laughs. After a second in silence, her expression goes back to serious.) “Well… not exactly. Michael is out of town with Dwight visiting an important client. Jim is taking his parents on a small trip out of town for their anniversary and Andy is sick. So Michael left me in charge. Which is just signing this whole pile of documents that conveniently, he left unsigned. Invoices, expenses reports, sales commissions...”

(She takes a deep breath.)

Pam: “And it’s a big pile. And Michael was willing to pay a lot for these two days, for just reading and signing. I could’ve gone with Jim, it’s just… I kinda need the extra money, even if it’s for just two days. My sales haven’t been the best. And weddings are expensive. Plus I get to have the house all by myself for two nights. So, not bad, huh?”

—-------------------------

Someone knocks on the door. Pam quickly glances at it. Erin Hannon, the receptionist, enters with another pile of documents.

“Really? Didn’t Michael do any one of these?” asks Pam.

Erin places the pile on top of the previous pile on Michael’s desk. Pam looks at it. Several post-it hang from each of the documents. Erin smiles.

“I’m not sure if you’re familiar with Michael’s color code.” she says, “Well, red starts with R, which means ‘really important’; yellow is for Y, as in ‘yes, this is important’; orange with O for ‘oh, important document’; and…”

Pam lets out a long sigh. “Let me guess. All colors mean important?”

Erin shakes her head. “Not every one. There’s also color teal.”

Pam scans the documents quickly. As she passes the pages, every document has at least one teal post it.

She asks, “What does teal mean?”

“Teal with T as in ‘This is where you sign’.”

Pam blinks twice. “Does Michael need to have a post-it that tells him where to sign?”

Erin’s expression changes to a worried one. “Oh my, was it too confusing? Maybe I can explain the color code again. Or we can use another color, if you want.”

Pam bites her lower lip and forces a smile. “No, don’t worry, Erin. I’m sure I can understand it.”

Erin smiles again. “Perfect. If you have questions about the color code, or if you need more post-its, just call me to the reception.”

Pam presses her lips together and nods several times. “Sure. Will do.”

As Erin leaves, Ryan Howard and Kelly Kapoor enter the office. Ryan still has that dyed blond annoying hair. He walks with his hands in his pockets.

“Well, Pam, I have to say first, congratulations.” says Ryan.

Pam frounces. “Thanks? But this is just reading and signing papers. It’s not…”

“No, don’t interrupt me.” Ryan says. “I’m here to provide some help.”

Pam puts her pen down and looks at Ryan. He walks to a wall and stares at it, as if it was the most interesting wall in the world. Kelly stays by the door. She holds a book and her eyes are fixed on it.

“You see, Pam. I was once in your shoes. Except said shoes were bigger and I was the youngest ever VP in this company and my office was bigger and it was in New York. What an amazing ride it was.”

Pam shakes her head and grabs her pen again. “Great. Now, if you excuse me…”

“I said don’t interrupt. Don’t interrupt, Pam. Don’t be rude to the people who are trying to help you.” says Ryan.

Pam frounces again. Ryan walks back from the wall and grabs a chair. He spins it around and sits down, facing the desk, his arms cross on the back of the seat.

“I have knowledge. I know how the game is played. I won and I lost. So I can lend you a small percentage of my skills and expertise and you can use it to learn from me. I can teach you so much, Pam, if you just let me.”

Pam places her hands on the desk and leans forward. “You do understand all I have to do for two days is signing documents that Michael left pending. Do you?”

Ryan snorts and shakes his head. “Pam, you’re not listening. You need to learn. I’m the one who’s walked down your path before. Except I was younger, much younger. I’m not saying you don’t have skills or knowledge. I’m saying that mine… are better for this job. I’ve been tested by the harsh winds that can only be found at the top of the mountain.”

“Ryan, I really need you to leave. I have tons of work.”

“Shh, don’t interrupt me when I’m teaching you. Learn from me, Pam. I can teach you. I’m willing to lead you in this path. Remember, I was the vice president, the youngest.”

Pam blows. “And, if I recall correctly, you were arrested for fraud. And fired. And back to being a temp. So, now, for real, please leave.”

Ryan’s jaw drops. He stands up slowly and looks at Pam in misbelief. She stares at him in silence. Ryan walks back to the door and turns around to see Kelly.

“Are you going to let her talk to me like this?” asks Ryan.

Kelly raises her head from the book she’s reading. “What?”

—---------------------------------

Kelly: “Meet…” (she shows her book to the camera) “...Fifty Shades of Gray! It’s the most romantic book ever! Girl meets boy, boy likes girl, boy and girl sign a contract that will bind them forever together! Love, love, love, love it! This is like… the perfect way to make a relationship. And the girl cannot escape once she signs the contract. She’s his prisoner. Isn’t that romantic?”

—---------------------------------

Ryan storms out and walks through the office until he reaches the annex. Kelly follows, running after him.

“You always do this, Kelly, you always… you never have my back.” says Ryan. “Did you know that she tried to hit on me when I was VP of this company?”

Kelly places her hand on his arm. “Oh poor baby… Wait… Wasn’t it the other way around?”

Ryan pushes her hand away. “See? You never have my back. She says now that I’m a temp. Like I mean nothing.”

Kelly touches him again. “You will never be nothing to me, sweetie.”

“Don’t you get it, Kelly?” Ryan comes closer to her. “There’s an old saying in New York. You are what you date. If Pam says I’m a temp, a nothing, that means she’s saying you’re nothing too.”

—-------------------------------------

Kelly: (She stares at the camera for a few seconds in silence). “That b*tch! Who she think she is? Didn’t she remember when she was a receptionist and dressed like an old, very lady? Just because she’s in Michael’s office like for two days? Ah ah. She thinks she’s so much just because she’s signing all those ugly documents. I’ll give her a document to sign.” (She shows her book to the camera).

Erin: (She looks at the camera confused and back at Kelly). “Sorry, Kelly, what did you need me here for?”

Kelly: (She hands Erin a document). “Give this to Pam so she can sign it. Put it on the next pile. And then back bring the paper to me. Do not say a word to anybody.”

Erin: (She smiles.) “Uhhh, are we going bad?”

Kelly: (She looks at Erin.) “Oh yeah.” (She looks at the camera.) “We are going really bad.”

—----------------------------------------

After lunch, Pam returns to the office. It’s been hours of signing documents and even more after Erin brought a third pile of them. At some point, she stopped reading those and just signing where the teal post-it was placed. She sits down and stares at the desk. There are fewer documents. Erin must have taken some of them away. It’s a relief, it makes more space on the surface.

Pam gets to work when the phone rings. She picks up. “Dunder Mifflin, this is Pam.”

Kelly responds. “Pam, annex, right now.”

Pam blows. “Kelly, I’m super busy. If you want to talk, you can come here. Or just use the phone, like we’re doing right now.”

“Pam, you come here, or I’ll call the police and throw you into jail for life.”

Pam blinks twice. “What? Hello? Kelly?”

She stands up and walks out of her office. She reaches the annex and goes to Kelly’s desk. “What is your problem? I’m telling you, I’m super busy.”

“That is not my problem.” Kelly says, giving her a document. “I have a contract signed with you that makes you my prisoner for the next 36 hours. Oh, and this is just a copy, in case you try to rip it and break it.”

“I don’t have time for your games, Kelly.” Pam turns around and walks away from Kelly’s desk.

Kelly yells, “You should read it if you don’t want me to call the cops!”

Pam sees some of her coworkers raising their heads from the other side of the kitchen. She goes back to Kelly and takes the document from her hands. Her eyes scan the document and her annoyed expression changes to a worried one.

“This here says I’m your prisoner? And you can restrain me and punish me in any way you look fit? What the hell, Kelly?” says Pam.

Kelly grabs her book and does a little dance. “Guess where I got the idea” she coos.

“That is sick!”

“That is not… There’s not going to be any intimate thing. I’m not into that. But Ryan is right and you need to be taught a lesson.”

“No, there is no way this… This contract has no validity.” Pam says, storming off.

—-----------------------

Pam: “There is no way, this contract is valid.” (She waves the copy of the document to the camera). “Yes, there is no sick intimate or sexual… things, and it actually mentions it doesn’t include those but there’s no way anybody will accept this treatment.”

(She holds the papers in her hand and reads them.)

Pam: ”She says, that she can tie me up, gag me, apply any other necessary restraints. What is this? I’m not fulfilling this contract.”

—---------------------—

“Hypothetically?” accountant Oscar Martinez asks.

Pam glances towards the annex and whispers “Yes, hypothetically.”

“Well, in the novel, the contract is signed between two consensual adults…”

“OK, OK, but in my… hypothesis…”

“Actually, not a hypothesis.” Oscar says. “You want to mean ‘scenario’.”

Pam blows. “In my… scenario. If one part had tricked the other part to sign the contract…”

Oscar adjusts himself on his seat. “Well, first you would need to prove that the first part tricked the second part into signing and that there was no awareness of its content. But there’s no obligation to fulfill the contract.”

Pam grins. “Great! You’re the best, Oscar.”

As she turns to leave, Oscar speaks again. “However, the first part may try to push it through the legal system. And it would go down to the lawyers.”

Her smile disappears. “Lawyers? That sounds expensive.”

“Lawyers are expensive, Pam.”

Pam bites her lower lip. “But if the second part doesn’t have the money…”

Oscar shrugs. “If there’s only for a short term, and the second part doesn’t have the money for a lawyer, I’d advice to just go with it. Sounds like spending money the second part doesn’t have is not a good idea. And maybe that second part should pay better attention to what he or she is signing.”

——————————————————————

Pam: “No, I’m not thinking about going along with Kelly. She’s not tying me up or gagging me or whatever thing you can do with… ropes. I’ll get a lawyer and…” (She falls silent and looks down.) “I don’t care how expensive…” (She becomes silent again.) “Shut up.”

——————————————————————

Pam goes back to her temporal office and sits at the regional manager’s desk. That seems to be the lesser evil. Kelly passes by and smirks at her. Pam glares back. Kelly moves to the receptionist desk and the phone rings.

Pam takes the call. “Yes, Erin?”

“Oh, Pam. Kelly wants me to tell you that you meet her in the annex and…” she lowers her voice “what was that? Do you want me to say it like that? Oh, OK?” she goes back to her normal voice. “Go to the annex. Miss Kapoor will see you now.”
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

This was a really cool lead in to the story! Has me super pumped to see what is going to happen in the future! Amazing work!
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Cool story. And if I was to pick the Office character I'd most like to be tied up by, it would be Kelly.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

A couple of years ago there was an author who wrote lots of tales of me, Julie, successfully office boss being tied up and abused (mutually) by my secretary.
Monty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Monty »

Love it! So glad his was made
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dany Osewat »

This is great, I can't wait to read about a hogtied Pam
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Hogtie would be fun to see Pam in. Hopefully we see a couple different ties. I think Pam could use a frogtie and maybe some type of suspension.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Thanks for the comments, guys!

Chapter 2 is here. The end should lead us to where the prologue left us, so from chapter 3 we'll move forward. But for now... enjoy.

Chapter 2

Kelly: (She points at her temple.) “This beautiful and sexy mind has taken care of everything. We made Pam give the office to Ryan, so my sweetie will be taking care of everything. Although Pam gets to keep the money, it’s already been transferred.”

Ryan: (He shakes his head). “I don’t do this for the money. This is just, the natural course. My natural course back to the top.”

Kelly: “For two days.”

Ryan: “You take care of Pam, Kelly.”

Kelly: “It’s going to be amazing.”

—-----------------------

Kelly swings on her office chair as Pam stands in front of her with her arms crossed over her stomach. Kelly grins while Pam frounces and stares at her.

“What do you want, Kelly? You already have your contract.” says Pam.

Kelly stops swinging. “I do, I want to enforce it. Right now.”

She claps and crouches under her desk. She stands up and holds three coils of white rope and a roll of duct tape.

“Courtesy of the warehouse. Now, march to the kitchen.” says Kelly.

Pam glares at her. “You’re not…”, she looks around and changes her voice to a whisper, “…tying me up here. Not in front of everybody.”

“Mmm, I got a contract that says that I can. But don’t worry, I’m just going to stuff you away in a safe place so you don’t mess with my Ryan for the rest of the day. Hop, hop.”

Pam wants to protest, but anything she says would be countered by Kelly using the contract. She walks to the kitchen and Kelly follows her. The small closet next to the restrooms is open. Ryan walks out of it and looks at the two women.

“Pam, if you had just follow my teachings as I…”

“Oh, go to a hole, Ryan. You just…”

“Hey, zip it, Pam!” says Kelly, raising her index finger. “That’s an order. Oh, I forgot. There’s a small plastic stool in the break room. What are you waiting for? Now is now.”

Pam stares in silence and leave. Kelly looks at Ryan and smiles. “Everything is going so perfect. Oh, did you set the nanny cam? Have you linked it to my phone, babe, so I can watch Pam later?”

Ryan looks around. “Yeah, look, the dirty work is yours to handle. I have a company to run. So, this is your part.”

Kelly swings in her spot, moving her shoulders in a little dance. “Still seeing each other tonight?”

“I don’t know. I’ve got work to do. You have to take care of Pam, we’ll see.”

“See you tonight, babe!” shouts Kelly as Ryan leaves the kitchen towards the regional manager office.

Pam returns with the plastic stool. “What kind of sick thing are you going to do?”

Kelly turns to look at her. “First, you will address me as Miss Kelly. Second, this is your lesson to be learned. Third, get in the closet, with the stool.”

Pam picks up the stool and walks inside. Kelly follows. Kelly commands Pam to place it in the middle of the room and Pam complies. Her jaw tightens and her face turns a little red as Kelly prepares the two coils.

“Turn around, hands behind you. Do as I say.” says Kelly.

Pam turns around, giving her back to Kelly and places her hands on the back of her waist. Kelly grabs them and crosses them at her lower back. Pam protests at the roughness but Kelly tells her to shut up. Pam blows through her nose and her face becomes redder but she remains silent.

“Turn around again, sit down on the stool.”

———————————————————

Kelly: (She grins.) “YouTube has the best tutorials. For literally everything.”

———————————————————

“You’re going to ruin my pantyhose!” protests Pam.

Kelly stands up after she finishes securing the knot of the rope around Pam’s ankles. That’s the third rope, as she has tied another one below her knees. Kelly places her hands on her hips.

“I said you address me as ‘Miss Kelly’. And your pantyhose won’t get ruined if you don’t struggle. And I wouldn’t recommend it. You are my prisoner, remember?”

Pam raises her head to meet Kelly’s eyes. She glares at her in silent.

“Hey, I asked you a question!”

Pam remains in silent. Her nostrils flare and her jaw tightens even more.

———————————————————

Pam: “No, I’m not going to follow her stupid game. I already agreed to be…” (She lowers her voice.) “…tied up.” (She turned her head and pulls her bound wrists behind her.) “Can we please not do this like right now? It’s a bit embarrassing.”

———————————————————

Kelly grabs the duct tape and cuts a strip. “Well, if you’re not going to speak to me, then you may not speak at all.”

Pam gulps. “Wait, Kelly, that is not necessary. You can’t do.. Mmmph!”

“There you go”, says Kelly.

Her hands press the tape against Pam’s lips and cheeks. It’s not going to come out any time soon. Pam tries to speak through the gag in surprise. Kelly giggles.

“That’s going to be lesson number one. I’m ‘Miss Kelly’ to you.” says she, tapping Pam’s nose with her finger.

Pam grunts and shakes her head away from Kelly’s reach. Kelly giggles again. She picks up the tape roll and walks towards the door.

“So, some time out is in order. You stay here, be a good girl and I’ll pick you up later, OK?”

“Whmmph?” asks Pam. “Nmmph!”

“Hush, you wouldn’t want anybody to come and find you, right? See you later.”

Kelly wiggles her fingers and turns off the lights. Pam protests again through her gag, but Kelly ignores her and shuts the door, leaving Pam in darkness.

Pam breathes hard through her nose. She cannot believes she’s been tricked so easily. Now she finds herself sitting in the dark on a plastic stool, her hands and feet tied and her mouth gagged by duct tape.

She feels conflicted emotions. For one hand, Kelly has only tied her up and gagged her. She’s sitting on a stool and haven’t been subjected to another crazy tied up position. Additionally, Kelly has left her alone with her thoughts and hasn’t decided to taunt her or tease her… yet.

But on the other hand, the darkness alone annoys her. She cannot tell how time passes. She cannot hear the other voices in the office. Her phone is in the right pocket of her blazer. If she could only reach it, at least she could spend the time until Kelly returns.

The lack of ventilation makes it more uncomfortable. Pam asks herself if she had asked Kelly to remove her blazer, she would have granted her wish. But now it’s impossible to remove it. At least the ropes on her wrists are tied directly over her skin. She hopes the ropes over her pantyhose are not damaging it.

Pam’s fingers try to feel a knot or some part of the rope she can pull in order to free herself. Her nails run through the rope for a minute without finding anything. Kelly clearly knows her stuff, at least well enough to hide the knots from Pam’s reach.

But the ropes aren’t too tight. Pam takes a breath. Maybe if she wiggles her hands, she can find some slack, or create one. Until eventually she frees herself.

It doesn’t sound like the best plan, but there isn’t much she can do while tied up in the dark. Pam starts moving her wrists.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Another amazing addition! Love how this is going. It’s amazing how you are incorporating the interviews as well. Can’t wait to see what else Kelly has in store for Pam.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A well written chapter, nice to see the girls talking to each other as the tying up begins. I'm enjoying this, keep up the good work. :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Ducttapelover93 wrote: 1 year ago Another amazing addition! Love how this is going. It’s amazing how you are incorporating the interviews as well. Can’t wait to see what else Kelly has in store for Pam.
Ah, thank you so much! Yeah, I figured if it was going to be a The Office fanfic, it could really use a format similar to the original TV show. Glad it's working.
Tieup1 wrote: 1 year ago A well written chapter, nice to see the girls talking to each other as the tying up begins. I'm enjoying this, keep up the good work. :)
Thanks!!

Chapter 3

Pam takes another break, the fifth this time. She hasn’t made much progress with the ropes and they feel as firm as ever. A few drops of sweet run through her forehead. The only progress she made is one she didn’t intended to. All the heat from her body and from the closet has dissolved some of the glue from the tape on her lips.

She breathes better. But she doesn’t know how much time has passed. It may be minutes, it may be hours. But removing the gag is giving her at least some sense of progress. She wiggles her mouth. The tape is coming off easier than the rope.

But she doesn’t have much time to try. The door opens. Kelly enters with her arms crossed in front of her.

“Well, it seems you have tried to escape, you silly prisoner.”

Pam shakes her head and wiggles her lips. “Nomph. Kemphlly, listmmph.”

“Oh, don’t lie. My Ryan installed a nanny cam so I’ve seen it with my own eyes.”

Kelly walks out of the closet, closing the door behind her. Pam frounces in confusion. She continues with her work and one end of the tape falls off.

Kelly returns with the duct tape. Pam stares at her.

“No, Kelly, listen. I wasn’t trying to escape. The rope just…”

“It’s Miss Kelly to you, and I’m not getting any excuses. Let’s make it three this time.”

Pam protests and tries to reason with her captor. Kelly cuts three strips this time. Ignoring Pam’s protests, she places them on top of her lips, one in a horizontal way, the next two in an X shape. She presses her hands, securing the gag.

“Kmmphh!”

“Hush! Are you going to follow my commands now? Do you want me to read the contract again? Because we are just in lesson one and you haven’t learned it.”

Pam’s nostrils flare. The red in her face intensifies and not because of the heat in the room. She falls silent and glares at Kelly. She walks behind Pam and grabs her arms.

“Stand up. Come on.”

Leaning on Kelly, Pam stands up with some difficulty. It’s even harder to stand with her lower limbs tied up. Kelly checks the ropes around her wrists. She smirks after she finds out they are still holding her.

“OK, sit down again.”

Before Pam can obey, Kelly delivers a quick slap on her backside.

“HMMPH!”

“I said sit.” says Kelly, placing her hands on Pam’s shoulders and pushing her down to the stool.

She walks back in front of Pam, who stares at her in surprise for the recent spank. Kelly looks at Pam’s blazer and notices a small bulge in her pocket. She reaches and find Pam’s phone.

“Nmmph! Cmmph onmmphh!”

“You won’t be needing this. Now,” she raises her finger. “Are you going to behave well? Are you going to be a good prisoner? Because I can leave you here until tomorrow. Don’t mess with me, Pam.”

Pam’s breathing becomes noisier. Her fists clinch behind her back. But she doesn’t reply with movement or sound. Kelly smiles. She grabs Pam’s nose lightly and wiggles it.

“Good girl.”

Pam grunts and shakes her head away. Kelly cups it and forces her to lower it. Pam looks at her lap and growls again.

“Now, we’re close to 5:00, I’ll be picking you up as soon as everybody leaves. Remember, be a good girl, Pam. You must obey me.”

Pam shuts her eyes as Kelly gives her a kiss on her forehead. Kelly turns off the lights and leaves the closet, shutting the door behind her.

Pam takes a deep breath. It’s more pointless to jerk her hands or try to get rid of the gag. At least now she knows the exit hour is close. So there won’t be any more time alone with her thoughts in the dark. On the other hand, that would mean to be on Kelly’s company. She couldn’t say that is going to be an improvement exactly.

—————————————————

Kelly: “Good Lord, being in control of a prisoner is such hard work. I don’t get it. In the book, Anastasia follows his command. Why can’t Pam follow mine? Yes, I know it’s not the same. Also, I cannot use like half of the things that are in here. Luckily, there’s always the answer in forums and stuff. But still, tons of work.”

—————————————————

Pam waits motionless in the closet. Someone knocks on the door.

“Uhm, Pam?” Erin calls from the other side. “It’s me, Erin.”

Pam rolls her eyes inside and waits. There is silence from the other side. Erin knocks again.

“Pam? Are you there? Can you hear me?”

Pam breathes harder. She waits again. Silence falls on the other end. Erin knocks a third time.

“MMPHH!” shouts Pam.

“Oh, I’m sorry, sorry. Yeah, Kelly told me you were tied up and I forgot. I’m coming in.”

Erin opens the door and turns on the light. Pam looks at her. Erin’s jaw drops and the two stare at each other for a few seconds. Erin forces a smile.

“OK, so, Kelly sent me to pick you up. Don’t worry, everybody else has left, so nobody will see you like this.”

Pam grimaces and narrows her eyes. She looks at her restraints and at Erin.

“Ah yes, I’m going to untie your knees and ankles. Kelly told me to just remove those. The rest will stay. Is that OK, Pam.”

——————————————————

Erin: “No, I’m not into kidnapping people. As I understand, Pam signed an agreement, so it means she agrees, right?. And I will help Pam to be as comfortable as possible.” (She nods several times.)

——————————————————

“There you go. Easy, Pam, easy, very good.”

Pam stands up while Erin holds her arms. The ropes around her knees and ankles are gone. True to her word, Erin didn’t remove the ones around her hands or the tape. Pam feels the blood running through her lower limbs and realize how weak her legs become after being tied up and sitting for the whole afternoon.

Pam tries to convince her otherwise. She moves her wrists and try to signal them to Erin. Her eyes widen and she moves her head in circles. Erin looks at her bound hands and at Pam and shakes her head.

“Nope, sorry, those stay. Kelly’s orders. Come on, we’re running late. Kelly’s already waiting.”

Erin places one hand on Pam’s shoulder and the other on her restrained wrists. Pam hesitates for a second but Erin pushes. They walk out of the closet and into the kitchen.

Pam sighs relieved. Nobody else seems to be in the office. There are some sounds coming from the annex, though. She recognizes Kelly's and Ryan's voices. Pam tries to turn her head to see what it’s about, but Erin’s hand moves from her shoulder to the back of her head and guides it to look forward. Pam grunts and walks again. Erin’s hand moves back to her shoulder.

The two walk to the office and stop in front of the manager office. Erin tells Pam to wait and she goes inside. She returns with Pam’s purse and opens it.

“Ermmph!”

“Oh, I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. But Kelly told me…” says Erin, looking into the purse. “…your car keys. You can wait for Kelly there. Come.”

Pam’s eyes go from left to right and viceversa several times. She refuses to move. She tries to tell Erin how she will walk outside the office and go to the parking lot tied up and gagged.

Erin blinks and takes a couple of seconds before she reacts. “Oh, I forgot. I’m sorry. Let me get you your coat.”

Pam rolls her eyes. That isn’t what she expected. But at least it will cover her bound hands. That doesn’t solve the gag either.

But Kelly seems to have thought of everything. Erin returns from the receptionist desk with Pam’s coat and a pink scarf.

“Kelly told me to put this over your neck and mouth. I’m guessing she doesn’t want you to get cold.”

Pam shakes her head. But she is thankful that at least nobody will see her bound and gagged. Erin puts the coat on Pam’s shoulders, covering her arms, and the scarf around her face, concealing the tape gag.

Guiding her with both hands on her arms, Erin leads Pam to the elevator.

“Oh, this is awkward.” Erin smiles at Pam. “Well, I guess, all elevators sometimes are awkward. They could put on some music, right? Like those elevators in old buildings, you know? And people could dance. Oh, you could put different songs, depending on the day. Would be a good idea, don’t you think?”

Pam breathes hard. Erin looks to the door and does a little dance, not minding Pam cannot response. The door opens and Erin takes Pam to the parking lot. They move to Pam’s car and Erin opens the driver door.

“Oh, I have to take your coat, let me, please.”

Pam looks around. Thankfully, there are no other eyes to watch her. Erin places the coat in the back of the car and signals Pam to enter the car. With Erin’s hands on her shoulder and head, she enters carefully and sits on the driver’s seat.

“There you go. One leg, then the other.” Erin says, helping Pam to enter completely. “Now, please wait, Kelly will be here in no time.”

Kelly turns to leave, but she returns quickly. “Oh, Kelly made me remind you to behave and, if you do, you two will have a wonderful time. Isn’t that great? Like a sleepover!”

——————————————————————

Erin: “Kelly hasn’t told me what she has in store. But Jim’s out of town so I guess, girls night? Woo! I hope both of them have an amazing evening.”

——————————————————————

Pam’s angry eyes meet Erin’s innocent smile. Erin waves goodbye and closes the car door, leaving with Pam’s purse and car keys. Pam can only stare at her as she walks away, and now she can only sit there and wait for Kelly.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Another awesome chapter! Absolutely love the dynamic between Kelly and Pam. Love the complete unassuming naive personality of Erin. You have done a perfect job capturing the characters of the show. Can’t wait to see what happens next, and hopefully it’s not the end of Pam’s office escapades.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Poor Pam, she really is at Kelly's mercy. I wonder what plans Kelly has for Pam ?
Shotrow
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Shotrow »

I haven't seen very much of this show, but I didn't want to fall too far behind with this. From what little I've seen you're doing an amazing job of capturing the tone, pacing, and characters of the show.

Kelly, as you portray her, is kind of terrifying in how quickly her mood shifted in the first chapter after being mildly and indirectly insulted.

Thanks to Mineira1986 for the banner!

Check out my stories on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/shotrow
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Ducttapelover93 wrote: 1 year ago Another awesome chapter! Absolutely love the dynamic between Kelly and Pam. Love the complete unassuming naive personality of Erin. You have done a perfect job capturing the characters of the show. Can’t wait to see what happens next, and hopefully it’s not the end of Pam’s office escapades.
Thanks! I'm trying my best to have the characters behave as they would in the show (with the sole exception of the tie-ups inclusion).
Tieup1 wrote: 1 year ago Poor Pam, she really is at Kelly's mercy. I wonder what plans Kelly has for Pam ?
We'll see in about a few chapters heh. Be patient =)
Shotrow wrote: 1 year ago I haven't seen very much of this show, but I didn't want to fall too far behind with this. From what little I've seen you're doing an amazing job of capturing the tone, pacing, and characters of the show.

Kelly, as you portray her, is kind of terrifying in how quickly her mood shifted in the first chapter after being mildly and indirectly insulted.
Thanks for your comment! Well, Kelly isn't exactly the person who would react more reasonably in the whole cast. Like, in the fourth season (spoiler alert if you haven't watched the show) she told Ryan that she was pregnant just to have a date with him and when he found out that she wasn't, she couldn't understand why he was mad about it. So...

Chapter 4

Pam looks around worried. Her car is the only one in the parking lot and all the people in the office have left. She cannot say the same about the warehouse or people who don’t drive to work. At least she has the scarf that conceals her tape gag.

It’s not like she can even get out of the car. The door is closed and her hands are still tied behind her. She would have to reach the handle somehow. Even so, she would have to walk home if she wanted to escape, which she cannot. Erin took away her purse and car keys. It’s better to just wait.

Kelly comes from the building. She has said purse and keys in her hands, along with her own purse. She opens the door to the back seat and enters the car. Pam turns around to look at her.

“Mmmph?”

Kelly places her things next to her on the seat. Pam keeps staring at her and calls her again.

“Kmmph?”

“Oh, quiet Pam. You’re still gagged. Now, we are going to my place for a quick stop and then straight to your house.”

“Nnmmph!” replies Pam, shaking her head.

“I wasn’t asking. I’m going to untie your hands and you’re going to drive us. Just the hands. The gag stays on. I like it that way.”

Kelly gives Pam a quick pinch on her cheek. Pam shakes her head and the scarf falls a little, revealing some of the tape. Kelly giggles.

“We don’t want to show the gag around, do we? Let me and stay still. That’s an order.”

Pam’s cheeks turn redder but she complies. Kelly places the scarf back in place and pinches her cheek again. This time, Pam doesn’t move but grunts in annoyance. Kelly smiles and orders her to turn around. Pam gives her hand to Kelly and she unties them.

Pam rubs her hands for a while as she gets used to being able to move her arms again. Kelly snappes her fingers twice.

“Hop, hop, we don’t have all night. Drive!” she says, tossing the car keys to Pam.

She rolls her eyes but starts the car anyway. Kelly grabs her phone and stretches her legs, resting them on the seat.

———————————————————————

Kelly: “This feels sooo good. Like she’s my limo driver and I’m like a princess. Except the driver can’t talk so it's way better.”

———————————————————————

“So, how was your day? Oh, I forgot, you cannot talk. Nevermind. I can answer for you.”

“ ‘Well, Kelly, it sucked because I had to spend all your afternoon in a closet and I had to step down so a true talent like your Ryan could take the lead in the office. And I was held back by this little tiny ropes. I’m like so weak and not as pretty as you.’ ”

“Oh my God, Pam, it really sucks. Like I would be so embarrassed if I was you right now.”

“ ‘Yes, Kelly, I’m so embarrassed, I’m so glad you understand. You’re the best and I’m so dumb. Maybe you could punish me later for not seeing things clear.’”

“I don’t know, Pam, I’m so busy.”

“ ‘Please, Kelly, please. I need to be punished.’”

“OK, just because you’re being so nice: I will punish you.”

“ ‘Oh, thanks, Kelly. You’re the prettiest woman in the office.’”

————————————————

Kelly: “No, I haven’t taken a single acting class. That was all natural. Are you saying I should be a professional actress?”

————————————————

Pam’s nostrils flare as she keeps driving and hearing Kelly role-playing with herself. Her face turns red under the tape gag and the scarf. She grits her teeth but drives in silences until they arrive at her own place.

She parks outside the garage. Kelly claps twice and orders Pam to open the passengers’ door. Pam sighs, adjusts her scarf and gets out of the car. She opens Kelly’s door and Kelly gets out as well with the white rope in her hand.

“Hands behind, Pam.”

Pam looks around the neighborhood. Luckily for her, there’s no one around. Kelly doesn’t wait and yanks Pam’s hands behind her and ties them with the white rope. She takes a second rope and ties it to the first one.

Kelly places a pink bag she picked up when they stopped at her place. She places it on Pam’s hands. Pam grunts at the sudden weight, but Kelly just commands her to walk to the house.

Pam’s angry and worried eyes look around but nobody seems to notice that a bound and gagged woman is in the middle of the street. Kelly puts Pam’s purse on her shoulder and pushes Pam’s gently on the back towards her house.

Kelly frisks the purse for Pam’s house keys. Pam breathes hard as Kelly looks through her things but can only stand there and wait. Kelly takes extra time to find the keys, making Pam more anxious on purpose. Kelly finds them and wiggles them in front of Pam, who just looks away. Kelly opens the door and commands Pam to walk inside.

Pam gives the neighborhood a final look and walks through the door. Kelly tells her to stop. She turns on the lights and drops Pam’s coat and purse in the middle of the hallway. Pam protests as both hit the floor.

“Hey! Quiet!” says Kelly, raising her finger.

She tells Pam to walk. Pam glances at her captor, whose hand holds one end of the rope. Pam grunts as she realizes how the scene looks: Kelly is leading her through her own house like she is her pet!

“I said quiet! Don’t you understand English?”

Pam breathes furiously and lowers her head. She walks in silence as Kelly guides her upstairs to Jim and Pam’s own bedroom.

Kelly takes her end of the rope and ties it to the door handle. She smirks at Pam and pats her head. Pam shakes it away from Kelly and Kelly laughs as she takes her pink bag.

“Now, you stay here while I refresh myself. Be a good captive or I will punish you. Wait here, in silence. Do you understand?”

Pam’s angry eyes meet Kelly’s. Both stare for a couple of seconds and Pam looks away. Kelly’s hand grabs Pam’s chin gently and makes her look back at her again.

“I asked you a question. Do you understand, my prisoner?”

Pam’s nostrils flare and her cheeks turns red. They both stare for half a minute before Pam nods slowly. Her face turns even redder.

“Good girl!” says Kelly, pinching Pam’s cheek with her other hand.

Kelly walks to the living room and retrieves her things. She goes back and looks at Pam. Pam looks away, her face still red and her fists clenched behind her. Kelly giggles and enters the bedroom. She closes the door, leaving Pam with her hands tied and tethered to the doorknob with no place to go.

————————————————

Kelly: (She sits on Jim and Pam’s bed now wearing a set of purple pajamas.) “This is going so well. Like if I had to write a book about how today is going, it would be like the bestseller ever and everybody would be like ‘Damn, that book is amazing, I bet the author is really smart and really hot’ and then I’ll pass by and say ‘Hey, it’s my book’, and all the men there would be like ‘Damn! I knew she was smart and hot but OMG!”

————————————————

Pam stands still for a while. She tries to pull the rope but it holds her fast. Her fingers try to reach and feel any knot. She does find them, but Kelly has tied them really well. She breathes hard. Part of her still struggles to believe that she’s tied up and gagged into her own house, tied to a door and being locked out of her own bedroom. Her jaw tightens as she thinks about it.

Her legs start to cramp. Standing on the same place while wearing high heels makes her uncomfortable. She walks around, as far as the rope allows her to. It’s even more frustrating as this reminds her of how trapped she is. She cannot even look at a clock and find out how long Kelly has been gone. It’s the whole closet situation all over again.

The door opens. The rope pulls Pam backwards towards the bedroom. She struggles to keep her balance. Kelly laughs behind her.

“Pam, where you trying to escape? I gave you one simple order. Are you rebellious or are you dumb?” asks Kelly.

Pam turns her head and shakes it. Kelly unties the rope from the doorknob.

“Living room, now. We’re going to have a little talk.”
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Yet another amazing add! I am so excited to see how this all plays out!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Kelly really is milking this, making Pam feel helpless, and small, using every advantage she has. I wonder how far she will go, is there a limit as to how she will humiliate Pam. ?
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Ducttapelover93 wrote: 1 year ago Yet another amazing add! I am so excited to see how this all plays out!
Thanks! I'm very glad you're enjoying it =)
Tieup1 wrote: 1 year ago Kelly really is milking this, making Pam feel helpless, and small, using every advantage she has. I wonder how far she will go, is there a limit as to how she will humiliate Pam. ?
I mean... as a PG-13 story, it will have its limits. That's all I can say ;)

Chapter 5

Kelly leads Pam downstairs to the living room. The bound woman walks ahead and Kelly holds the leash. Pam takes short steps, her legs still cramp a little from standing in front of her bedroom for a long time.

They arrive and Kelly points at the floor. “Kneel, Pam.”

Pam gives her a glare and Kelly taps her foot. “Why do I need to repeat myself every time?”

Pam snorts and looks down. The red carpet that covers the floor doesn’t look as a bad place to rest. It’s the command and Kelly’s bossy tone that enervate her. Pam takes a deep breath slowly kneels on the floor. Kelly grabs the scarf and takes it away. She smiles as she notices the tape strips are still in place.

“I’m going to remove those. You will stay in silence.”

Pam breathes hard and nods. The kneeling position isn’t helping with the tension in her legs, but the soft carpet feels nice. And to have the gag remove will be an improvement. Kelly is careful with the two first strips, removing them slowly. With the third, she goes slow until she has removed half of the tape and then she pulls the whole thing out.

“Ouch! Kelly, what the hell? What is your problem?”

Kelly squeezes the tape and tosses it next to the couch. “My problem is that my prisoner is not following my commands. That is you, in case you haven’t noticed.”

She crosses her arms and her right leg over her left one. She gives Pam a disapproving look, and Pam glares back and clenches her jaw. Kelly raises an eyebrow.

“What? No quip? No reply from the ‘oh, look at me, from receptionist to saleswoman to regional manager’ big woman?”

“Temporary regional manager. And that’s not even a real job.”

Pam shifts her body and pulls herself up in an attempt to stand up. Kelly does it first and walks behind Pam. She places her hands on her shoulders and keeps her down.

“You will stand when I tell you it’s time to stand.”

Pam tries to jerk her shoulders out of Kelly’s grasp, but Kelly holds her hands firmly.

“What do you want?” asks Pam, annoyed.

She jerks her body once more. Kelly doesn’t let go her grip. Pam’s body tenses.

She asks, “How long are you going to keep me this way?”

“I don’t know. Don’t you read the contract you signed?” asks Kelly.

Pam grunts and mutters, “You know perfectly I didn’t. That’s how you’re getting away with yours.”

“That’s right.” Kelly leans forward and whispers into Pam’s ear. “I’m getting away with mine.”

Pam startles and turns her head to look at Kelly. She just pats the top of her head and Pam shakes it away. Kelly pats her a second time and Pam moves again. Kelly tries a third time and Pam grunts.

“Stop it! Kelly, that’s enough!”

Kelly tightens her grasp and leans forward again. “What is enough is your rebellious attitude, missy. Do you want me to make things harder?”

Pam stays in silence. Kelly leans more and whispers in a cold voice. “I asked, do you want me to make things harder?”

Pam’s nostrils flare. She glances at Kelly. “No.”

“Good, then now, we are going to watch some TV in silence. It’s time for Kardashians” says Kelly.

“Really?” asks Pam with annoyance in her voice.

Kelly stands up and walks to the couch. “We are going to watch whatever I want. Also, now that I remember, my feet are sore from dealing with you, so you are going to give them a proper massage.”

“What?” Pam frowns. “I am not doing that!”

“You will do as I say. Also, last warning. One more protest and I’m gagging you with more than tape.” says Kelly.

Pam opens her mouth but closes immediately. She leans forward and extends her bound hands to Kelly, waiting for her to be untied. Instead, Kelly kicks off her shoes and places her left foot in Pam’s hands.

“Start rubbing.” Kelly says, turning on the TV. “Show’s about to start.”

Pam snorts and grits her teeth. “It would be easier if I didn’t have my hands behind me.”

“It doesn’t have to be easy. Now hush and rub and don’t make me stand up and kick your ass for not obeying.”

Kelly gives Pam a soft kick on her backside with her right foot. Pam startles and blushes, but starts rubbing the left foot in her hands.

——————————————————

Kelly: “This is how you are supposed to watch Kardashians. Leaning on the couch, having a foot massage. Although I don’t like Kim’s boyfriend. It’s like, ‘girl, listen to Khloe, your sister knows that guy is bad news.’ Hey! Keep rubbing!”

——————————————————

Pam grimaces and presses on Kelly’s sole. Kelly extends her other foot and places it on Pam’s shoulders. Her nostrils flare but she says nothing and keeps massaging Kelly’s foot.

——————————————————

Pam: “Kelly is crazy! This is no way to treat a human being. And I’m pretty sure the contract didn’t say anything about foot massage or becoming a footstool! This is not…”

Kelly: (Off screen) “Hey! You asked for a toilet break. If you’re out of the bathroom, you come here!”

Pam: (She rolls her eyes and switches her voice to a whisper.) “This is nuts. Nobody wants to see a grown up woman tied up by another woman, and less to see the first woman massaging the feet of the latter. I mean…” (She looks away, sighs and looks back at the camera.) “OK, I guess some people may enjoy it...”

——————————————————

Pam whispers, “My fingers are getting numb.”

“What was that? Speaking without permission?” asks Kelly.

Pam clenches her jaw and rubs Kelly’s foot in silence.

“That’s what I thought.” says Kelly.

The doorbell rings. Pam turns her head worried. It’s not that she is expecting visitors. Jim is still out of town. Maybe it’s the neighbors. Maybe someone saw her when they entered the house. Maybe even the police.

Her hopes crush as Kelly stands up. “Oh great! He got here!”

———————————————————

Pam: “No way! Those two aren’t staying the night at my house! I’m not letting this happening.” (She falls in silence. The camera does a quick close-up to her bound hands. She sighs.) “I mean… I have to try something.”

———————————————————

“Hi, babe!” exclaims Kelly as she wraps her arms around Ryan’s neck.

“Yeah, we’re not there yet.” replies Ryan.

He keeps his hands on his pockets. Kelly releases him and guides him towards the living room.

“I’m so happy you came here!”

“Yeah, it’s only for a while. A friend of mine came to town and we’re going for a drinks.”

Kelly frounces. “A male friend.”

Ryan looks at her. “Yes, a male friend.”

She smiles and claps. “Then it’s OK. But you’re staying here for a while longer, right?”

“For a while. A little while.”

They both arrive at the living room. Pam blushes as now a third person enters the room and sees her tied up, but Ryan ignores her and drops on the couch. He kicks off his shoes.

“Oh, you want a foot massage?” Kelly asks.

Ryan raises an eyebrow and smiles. “Sure.”

He extends his feet towards Kelly. “Oh, not me. Pam’s been doing a great job with mine. She can rub yours too.”

Pam turns around, still kneeling on the floor. “What? I’m not rubbing his feet! I’m not rubbing anyone’s feet, no more!”

“Hush!” commands Kelly.

“No hush!” protests Pam. “At least tell me you got all the documents signed, Ryan.”

“What?” Ryan replies with a sleepy voice. “Oh no, I didn’t sign anything.”

“What the hell?” Pam shouts. “Ryan, the thing about being in charge these two days is just to get all that stuff signed!”

Ryan yawns. “You see, Pam, leadership is much more than just taking a pen and drawing doodles on a paper. That’s why I was suited for the job and you weren’t.”

Pam grunts. She leans to her side and places one of her feet on the ground. She pushes herself up, in an attempt to stand up. “You only needed to sign things! At least tell me you will do that tomorrow!”

Ryan looks away, purses his lips and shakes his head. “Nah. There are more important things to take care off.”

Pam pushes herself up on her feet. “What is your problem? You had one job! One job!”

She tries to take a step towards Ryan, who is still looking away from her. Kelly moves behind Pam and grabs her.

“Hey! No one gave you permission to speak to my Ryan!” shouts Kelly.

Ryan makes a hand gesture. “Take her away, Kelly. I’m tired.”

Pam struggles and tries to escape from Kelly’s grasp. “You useless temp! All you had to do was sit and sign! You can’t even do that! How can somebody be so useless!”

“That’s it for you, miss!”

Kelly grabs Pam and pushes her against the wall. Pam jerks her body but Kelly holds her firmly. She stops moving. Ryan stands up and approaches them, looking at Pam for the first time since he arrived.

“Look, you can sign those documents yourself if you want. My managing style is different. It’s about looking for those things that common people…”

“Oh, go to hell!” grunts Pam as Kelly presses her cheek against the wall.

Ryan snaps his fingers. “Kelly, please, take her away. She’s ruining my mood.”

“You aren’t getting away easy, Ryan.” says Pam.

Kelly grabs Pam and forces her to walk outside the living room. “It’s you who won’t get away easy with your little snap. It’s time for a little time out.”
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Another amazing addition! I love the storyline so far. It’s so cool to see these three butting heads. Pam just wants the simple job done, and is really going to regret letting the desire known apparently. So good so far!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic