(The Office US Fanfic): The Contract (F/F) - Chapter 11 + Epilogue - Request by Ducttapelover93

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I really like where are you taking this [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] :) The way Kelly treats Pamsm humilates her her! I am curious about the promised "timeout"!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Ducttapelover93 wrote: 1 year ago Another amazing addition! I love the storyline so far. It’s so cool to see these three butting heads. Pam just wants the simple job done, and is really going to regret letting the desire known apparently. So good so far!
As always, thanks and super glad you're enjoying this.
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago I really like where are you taking this [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] :) The way Kelly treats Pamsm humilates her her! I am curious about the promised "timeout"!
Thanks for the reply. =) Won't say anything as the next chapter pretty much explains it all by itself.

Chapter 6

“You’re being crazy, Kelly! Listen to me!”

“Keep walking!”

Kelly half guides, half pushes Pam upstairs and into the master bedroom. The remaining ropes lay on the bed. Kelly grabs them, leads Pam towards the closet and opens it.

“In you go.” commands Kelly.

Pam turns around to face her captor. “No! Kelly! You two are insane! What do you…?”

“I said ‘in you go!’”

Kelly forces Pam inside the closet and down to her knees. Kelly rolls Pam on her stomach and uses some of the white rope to bind her ankles together.

Pam protests, “Stop it! Kelly!”

“You don’t understand the concept of prisoner. Or good behavior, do you?”

——————————————————

Ryan: “No, I don’t care what they are doing. I mean, Kelly… you may say she’s hot. Pam, on the other hand, it’s like a 5. I guess you could say she’s a 7 in here, but no more than a 5 if she was in New York. So, whatever. Besides, I don’t want to spend much time in here. This is like an old people house. Like, really old, you know? I need a different vibe. A young vibe. You get me.”

——————————————————

“What I understand is that now I have to do all the work while that stupid Ryan gets to sit down and do nothing!” snaps Pam.

“Hey!” Kelly’s expression turns into a grim one. “He is not stupid. You just made things worse for you!”

With that, Kelly shuts the closet door. Pam protests but Kelly leaves the room. Pam struggles to try to get into a sitting position. Kelly didn’t push any of the stuff around so, every time she moves around, Pam would hit a shoe or a small box. It is worse than the closet at the office. Pam tries her best to sit up, but the small space stops her efforts.

The door opens. Kelly appears and stares at Pam. Pam turns her head to look at Kelly as she kneels in front of her. Pam’s eyes move to Kelly’s hands.

“Open your big mouth, Pam.”

Kelly holds a pair of Pam’s dirty socks, most likely taken from the laundry basket. Pam shakes her head in horror.

“No way! Kelly! You’re not putting that inside my mmmmphhh!”

Kelly pushes the dirty socks deep enough so Pam cannot push them out of her own. Pam tries to yell, but only a soft muffled sound comes out.

Kelly’s other hand holds one of Pam’s pantyhose. She ties it around Pam’s mouth and head, securing the sock gag even more. Pam shakes her head in order to stop Kelly, but only manages to slow her down.

“Mmmmphh!”

Kelly sits up and watches her captive. Pam keeps shouting through the gag. Her cheeks bulge against the socks inside and her face turns angry from both the gag and the foul taste that comes from it. Kelly raises her eyebrows but keeps her serious expression.

She moves her finger like an adult admonishing a child and says, “Now, missy, I told you several times not to speak without my permission and you, not only didn’t listen, but insulted my Ryan. For that, you’re going to have a little time out so you can think better about what you’ve done.”

“Mmmmphh!”

“Shut up.”

Pam resumes her attempts to sit up. Kelly grabs her and guides her back to the floor. She rolls her face down.

“See you in a while, missy.”

With a quick spank, Kelly stands up and leaves the closet, closing it. Pam’s muffled angry protests barely escape the doors and, once Kelly walks out of the master bedroom, she cannot hear them. As she gets to the stairs, she giggles.

————————————————————

Kelly: “That’s right. You don’t want to mess with this b*tch.” (She points her thumbs at herself.)

————————————————————

Kelly and Ryan sit on the couch. She watches the TV while he focuses on his phone as he scrolls through his social media. Kelly smiles and moves closer to him, trying to snuggle. Ryan doesn’t show any responses and keeps looking at his phone. She brings herself even closer. Ryan doesn’t react. She tries to hug him and he stands up.

“Well, I have to get going.” says Ryan.

“What? So early? It’s only been…” Kelly looks at her phone. “35 minutes since you arrived?”

Ryan looks at her. “Yeah, but I told you. A friend came and I’ve got to go.”

“Your friend.”

“Yes.”

“Your male friend.”

“Yes.”

Kelly frowns. “So your friends are more important than me?”

“No.” replies Ryan.

———————————————

Ryan: “Yes.”

———————————————

Kelly crosses her arms and look away.

“Look, it’s not about that. Tomorrow we have to work and you need to take care of…”

“Of Pam, I know.” Kelly mutters. “She’s on a time out, so we don’t have to worry about her.”

“Maybe you do.” replies Ryan. “Do you really think she’s learning her lesson?”

“Well, I left her with a pair of dirty socks inside her mouth, so she better be learning that.”

“Gross.” says Ryan. “But you shouldn’t leave her alone. I think it’s better for us if your entire mind is focused on teaching Pam how to behave.”

Kelly stares at Ryan for several seconds. She drops her arms. “Fine. You wait here and I’ll be back.”

“Excellent. Oh, Kelly, one more thing. Do you think you can call a cab for me? Also, do you have money to pay for the cab. You know, Michael demoted me back to temp, so…”

Kelly glances around. “Sure.”

—————————————————

Ryan: “I know what I said. I said I wasn’t doing this for the money. I never said I had enough money.”

—————————————————

“Come, come, don’t be shy.” says Kelly.

Taking slow steps, she guides Pam downstairs. The rope around her ankles is only loosened, not untied, so it forces Pam to take short steps. The gag is still in place. Kelly keeps one hand on Pam’s forearm and the other on her shoulder.

Pam grunts through the foul gag. The minutes alone in the closet hasn’t done anything to diminish the taste of the socks inside her mouth. But she knows Kelly isn’t going to remove it any time soon. Her last snap brought her to this situation, so it’s better for her not to have another one.

Ryan waits in the hallway. Kelly guides her prisoner to him and clears her throat.

“So, Pam, is there something you want to say to my Ryan?” asks Kelly.

Pam raises her eyebrows and turns to look at Kelly. The socks still fill her mouth.

Kelly asks, “Would you like to apologize to him, maybe?”

Pam’s face turns redder. She takes a deep breath and nods once, slowly.

“Then you look at Ryan. Would you like to apologize?”

Pam slowly moves her head and looks forward. Ryan is back at looking at his phone. Pam rolls her eyes but nods again.

“And do you admit he’s doing a good job as a temporary regional manager?”

Pam’s teeth sink into the socks. She nods again.

“Yay. See? I’m great at this!” cheers Kelly.

“Yeah, yeah, whatever.” Ryan looks through the window. “Cab has arrived. See you tomorrow, Kelly.”

“Bye, babe!”

Ryan leaves the house. Kelly makes a little dance looking at the cab as it drives away. She looks at Pam. “Well, time to sleep. Back upstairs, missy.”

Pam sighs relieved. At least the first day is going to be over soon. She walks with small steps. All of a sudden, Kelly gives her a sharp slap on her bottom.

“Hmmmph!” protests Pam.

“Hurry. I’m getting sleepy.”

Pam looks at his feet. The ropes don’t allow her much movement. Additionally, the high heels she’s still wearing don’t help. Kelly addresses the second factor.

“Kick off your shoes if you want. Hurry!”

With a lot of difficulty, Pam removes both of her shoes. Kelly picks them up and raises her hand, as to give Pam another spank.

“I said hurry. Haven’t you learned your lesson? Because we can go back to the closet and…”

Kelly doesn’t need to say anything more. Pam picks up the pace and walks upstairs. Kelly follows. Both enter the master bedroom. Kelly unties Pam’s hands and points at the bathroom. She gives Pam five minutes to refresh herself, but instructs her not to remove the gag.

—————————————————

Kelly: “Am I getting good at this or what?”

—————————————————

Pam returns, still wearing her work clothes. She has removed her contacts and wears her regular glasses. Kelly points at the floor.

“Kneel.”

Pam glances and complies. Kelly takes Pam’s hands, pulls them behind her back and reties them again.

“Lay down.”

“Mmph?”

Pam doesn’t move. Kelly places her hands on Pam’s shoulders and pushes/guides her to the ground. She grabs more rope and moves towards Pam’s ankles. Pam turns her head and lets out a confused grunt.

Kelly ignores her and secures Pam’s ankles with rope. She leaves a coil and bends over Pam’s legs, moving her feet towards her hands. Pam grunts again. Kelly slides the rope beneath Pam’s wrists and pull, bringing both limbs closer.

“MMPHH!”

“That would be enough.”

Hands and feet aren’t touching, but Pam cannot stretch her legs or pull her wrists. Kelly passes the rope a second time and secures it in a tight knot.

“Whmmph?” asks Pam.

Kelly kneels next to her and pats her head. Pam tries to shake it away from Kelly’s reach unsuccessfully.

“Now that is the next step of your punishment for messing with Ryan. It’s uncomfortable, I know, but I guess you should’ve thought of misbehaving earlier. Ah, you won’t be needing these.”

Kelly removes Pam’s glasses and places them on the night table. Kelly stands up and contemplates her captive. Pam tries to move her limbs apart. The ropes hold her secure enough and she fails. Kelly grins and walks out of the room.

She returns with Pam’s high heels. She kneels and give Pam’s feet a quick tickle.

“Mmmphhhh!”

“Oh, you certainly cannot move. What if I do this?”

Her fingers dig into Pam’s side and tickle her for a couple of seconds. Pam protests but again, she cannot move. Satisfied, Kelly, places Pam’s high heels back on her captive’s feet.

“They do add the touch, don’t you agree, Pam?”

Pam grunts back. Kelly gives her another quick pat on the head and stands up. She climbs on the bed and Pam shouts through the gag.

“Oh, yeah, you’ll be sleeping on the floor. Hope you learn your lesson by the morning. Be a good girl, Pam. Good night and sleep tight!”

Kelly turns off the lights and rolls on her side, facing away from Pam. Pam tries to struggle again. Her body is tired and the ropes hold her fast. She breathes heavily and closes her eyes, trying to get some sleep at least.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Excellent. Seems like Pam has decided to play along for the time being - maybe Kelly is a bit to harsh on Pam .... we will see how things will unfold further. Will Pam play along further or is she just waiting for an opening?
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttapelover93 »

Love the time out and punishment that Kelly gave Pam. Can’t wait for what’s next!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Excellent. Seems like Pam has decided to play along for the time being - maybe Kelly is a bit to harsh on Pam .... we will see how things will unfold further. Will Pam play along further or is she just waiting for an opening?
There are no plans of Pam waiting for an opening or something similar. She's forced to fulfill a contract. Also, it wouldn't suit her personality. That means we have lots of tied-up Pam coming ;)
Ducttapelover93 wrote: 1 year ago Love the time out and punishment that Kelly gave Pam. Can’t wait for what’s next!
Thanks again! =)

Chapter 7

Pam opens her eyes. A little, weak sunbeam enters the bedroom through the curtains. She cannot see any clock around, not even the one on top of her night table. And without her glasses, everything looks blurred. She hears Kelly’s breathing, coming from top of the bed and she realizes her captor is still sleeping.

Her limbs feel sore, but at least she could get some sleep. She tries to jerk her body. Any movement from the night before hasn’t loosened the rope. She is still stuck until Kelly wakes up and decides to let her go.

Pam closes her eyes and tries to get more sleep. Unlike a few hours ago, she’s unable to. She grunts. All she can do is wait.

About half an hour later, the alarm clock sounds. A few seconds later, Kelly’s hands turns it off and lets out a long yawn. She stretches her arms and gets up from the bed. Pam looks at her but Kelly rubs her eyes and walks to the bathroom.

“Kmmphhh!” calls Pam.

——————————————

Kelly: “Yes, I slept like a baby. That bed is really comfortable. Anyway, let’s continue this later. I need my morning make up first.”

——————————————

Kelly returns and looks at Pam for the first time in the day. She kneels down and puts Pam’s hair behind her ear.

“Good morning there, my prisoner. Did you sleep well? I hope not, as it was supposed to be a lesson for you.”

Pam’s nostrils flare but she remains in silent as Kelly pats her head. The back of her hand also caresses her cheek and pinches her nose lightly for a second.

“Hope you are still awake enough because you are preparing breakfast, then you drive me to my place so I can change and then we’ll go to work.”

Pam glares at Kelly and doesn’t respond. Kelly sits down on the floor and places her fingers on Pam’s exposed sides.

“Shall we test your energy then?”

Without waiting for an answer, Kelly tickles Pam’s ribs. Pam protests and laughs through the gag. Kelly continues the tickling for a full minute. Pam breathes heavily. Kelly grins and starts untying her. First the hogtie and then her ankles.

“Up.” commands Kelly.

Pam rolls her eyes and attempts to stand up by her own means. She rolls to her side and uses one side of the bed as support. She sits up. The next part is more difficult. She places her knees on the floor and tries to push herself up. She leans forward. Kelly takes advantage of this and gives her a sharp smack on her behind.

“MMMPHH!” protests Pam.

“Oh, hush, you’re really bad at this.” Kelly grabs Pam’s arms and helps her on her feet. She points at the door. “Now, hurry up. Breakfast.”

Another slap falls on Pam’s bottom. She jumps and starts walking, her jaw clenched and her cheeks red. They arrive at the kitchen, where Kelly unties Pam’s hands and instructs her to prepare breakfast. Kelly sits down and grabs her phone. Pam rolls her eyes, but walks away and starts cooking.

“Mmm, these waffles are… not bad. Cooking skills, you should write that down as things you need to improve.” says Kelly.

Pam grabs a bite. Kelly has removed her gag so she could eat. She whispers, “Maybe you should’ve cooked instead.”

“Excuse me, what was that?” asks Kelly.

Pam replies quickly, “Nothing.”

“That’s what I thought.” Kelly raises her eyebrows. “Now up, get ready, I need to get to my place to have a change of clothes.”

“OK…”

Pam stands up and picks up the dishes. Kelly crosses her arms. “I’m sorry. You want to do that reply again?”

Pam gives her an angry look. “OK… madam.”

“That wasn’t so hard, was it?”

————————————————————————

Pam: (She has her hands on the wheel. Her hair is tied in a low ponytail. She wears a green blouse with short sleeves. The scarf is back around her head and mouth. She looks through the window at Kelly’s place, waiting for her. She looks back at the camera and rolls her eyes. She points at her mouth, covered with the scarf and moves her hands like asking a question. She stares at the camera for a few seconds before she dismisses them with her hand.)

————————————————————————

“I love that outfit, don’t you agree, Pam? That oh big business woman suits you had… ugh… that thing really makes you believe you are above everybody else. Besides, you won’t be doing much work today. What was that? Oh right. You cannot reply. Good, good. Where was I? Right…”

Pam tightens her grip around the wheel but remains silent. Not even a grunt. Kelly stretches her legs on the backseat. Pam fights the urge to tell her to put them down, but she has bigger problems. Kelly has not only changed into her working clothes, but also brought a backpack into the trunk, and that cannot mean good news for Pam.

With Kelly’s chitchat on the background, Pam drives until they arrive at Dunder Mifflin. Kelly allows her to remove her gag, after warning her that they about 18 hours under the contract that Pam signed. Pam nods, removes her gag and the two women enter the building.

Erin is the first to greet them, from her receptionist desk. “Oh, hi, Kelly! Pam! I hope the sleepover was super!”

Pam looks down and Kelly grins. “Yes, yes, it was.” She says and she leaves to the annex.

“Great! I hope I can join you sometime.” Erin says. She looks at Pam and gives her a concerned look. “Uhm, Pam, you have a little something, around your mouth. It’s a bit red. Is everything OK?”

Pam glances at the annex. “Yeah, it’s… just an allergic reaction. To something I… ate.”

“Oh.” Erin’s smile reappears. “Sweet! Just don’t eat too much of that. That rash may turn really bad. Trust me.”

Pam looks at her for a few seconds. “Thanks, Erin.”

She walks to the manager’s office and finds Ryan there. He’s talking on his phone, his feet rest on the desk and the back of his chair leans all the way back. Pam clears her throat but Ryan continued his conversation.

Pam clears her throat again and Ryan ignores her. Clenching her fists, Pam walks to the other side of the desk, snatches the phone from his hands and ends the call.

“Hey! What’s all that fuss?” asks Ryan.

Pam tosses his phone back to him. “What the hell is this?”

She points at the big pile of unsigned documents that fill Michael’s desk. Some have fallen to the ground. Ryan shrugs. Pam drops her jaw.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“It means, like I told you, I have a different manage style.” Ryan explains calmly. “Welcome to the future, Pam.”

“You… you… are supposed to sign all of this. What’s the matter with you? Hey! Listen to me!” shouts Pam.

Ryan starts dialing. “Look, Pam, I’ll be happy to give you back the power of attorney.”

Pam crosses her arms. “Really?”

“Really.” Ryan nods. “Although, you still have to fulfill the contract you signed with Kelly.”

“Oh, that’s not, that’s…”

“That’s a different thing, I know. Again, be smart, Pam.” says Ryan, tapping his temple. “Now, if you excuse me… Hello?”

Pam extends her hand to take Ryan’s phone when accountant Angela Martin enters the office.

“Really, Pam? Is this why Michael gave you the power of attorney?” asks Angela. “To allow Ryan to use the office for himself?”

Pam looks around and throws her arms into the air. “Is that what it looks to you? That I’m allowing Ryan to use the office. Is this really the best you can come up with?”

Angela shakes her head in disapproval. “Whatever. Look, I need those documents signed. By first thing tomorrow. That’s your only job.”

“Angela, don’t push it.” says Pam.

Angela raises an eyebrow. “I’m sorry, is signing papers too difficult for you? Maybe we should call Michael and check it out with him.”

Pam breathes furiously. Just as she opens her mouth to reply, Erin knocks the door.

“Is everything OK? I heard shouting.”

Pam blinks. Angela gives her a smug smile. “Everything is not OK. Please, would you try and contact Michael?”

Pam shakes her head. “Erin, that’s not…”

Erin smiles. “Oh, that’s not problem. I can do it quickly. He gave me a number for emergencies. I’ll set it in the conference room.”
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Absolutely amazing! I love the frustration that Pam is starting to show at her helplessness and now Angela thinking she is being lazy. This is playing out amazingly!
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Ducttapelover93 wrote: 1 year ago Absolutely amazing! I love the frustration that Pam is starting to show at her helplessness and now Angela thinking she is being lazy. This is playing out amazingly!
Thanks you very much!!

Now this following part has little bondage, but it was super fun to write. I hope it's super fun to read as well =)

Chapter 8

The office employees enter the conference room and take their seats. Erin is finishing to set up the TV and the webcam. Next to her, an anxious Pam crosses her arms and taps the floor with her feet. Angela sits on the first row, with that smug smile and looks at Pam.

—————————————

Michael Scott: “Your office is your home. Your co-workers are your brothers and sisters. And your manager is like your dad. And, sometimes Daddy will leave the house to buy cigars or to make a huge, important sales. And he will leave the children with Mommy. That’s what I did. But from time to time, the children need to remember an adult touch. They need Daddy to touch them. And that’s what we are gonna do today. We’re gonna touch the kids.”

—————————————

“Michael, can you hear us?” Erin asks. “Michael?”

“Hello?” Michael’s voice comes from the TV. “We come in peace. Take me to your leader. If you’re watching this tape, it will self destruct in five minutes.”

“Great, we can hear you!” Erin hops to her seat and sits down.

“Michael, this isn’t as urgent as it…” Pam starts saying.

He interrupts her. “Paaamooolaaa. Good to see you, nice outfit by the way. Hey, could you come closer to the webcam? I have a bit of screen resolution issue.”

“Nope.” Pam shakes her head. “Michael, hear me out…”

“We need to know who’s in charge, Michael.” Angela shouts. “Especially if the person that you left in your place isn’t doing her job.”

“I’m doing my job!” Pam protests.

“Not as good as it seems.” Kelly coos from the last row.

“It’s only signing, Michael, and Pam here seems to have a problem with writing her name in a bunch of papers.” says Angela.

“It’s not that!” Pam says. “I will sign those papers. I just need Ryan to…”

“Blaming the temp?” Meredith Palmer snorts. “Really classy. In case you forgot, I need the purchase orders signed for my suppliers, Pam.”

“Wait.” accountant Kevin Malone intervenes. “I thought Michael had left Pam in charge of the office.”

“Yes!” shouts Pam.

“Then it’s very important that you write your name in the documents.” Kevin says. “It is very important.”

“I know!” says Pam.

“Yes, Kevin, that’s very important.” Michael says from the screen. “But let me tell you a story about what is important.”

Stanley Hudson raises his look from his crossword puzzle. He sighs and frowns.

————————————

Stanley: “The two days that Michael is out of town and I thought we were free of these stupid interruptions. This was supposed to be a good day.”

————————————

Phyllis Lapin-Vance clears her throat. “Michael, we just need you to know if Pam will be in charge and sign everything or if you will appoint somebody else.”

“And if need to redirect her check to another person.” says Angela.

“Hey! That’s not fair.” Pam protests. “I’m doing the job. It’s just…”

“Alright! Alright!” shouts Michael.

——————————————

Michael: “What is wrong with these people? They’re upset because I left my best friend Pam in charge? Let me tell you something. Each time my female best friend had to take care of my business, things went great. My… mom when I was little. She took care of me. At it was the best. And at school, the lunch lady was my best friend. And then my grandma became my best friend. And she went to talk to the school when the lunch lady said she didn’t want to hang out with me during lunch breaks. So, yeah, what’s so wrong about it?”

————————————

“Nah, nah, nah!” Michael shouts as Angela tries to intervene. “No. I left Pam in charge for a reason, alright?”

“I think Ryan can do a great job.” says Kelly.

“Really?” Oscar asks. “Do you remember his time as Executive VP?”

Ryan ruffles his blond-dyed hair. “Look. I get it. It was a honest mistake. People are allowed to make honest mistakes.”

“Honest mistakes? Remember how you mislead the shareholders?” Oscar says. “Do you know how many sales you reported as twice in that fraud?”

“You zip it, Oscar!” shouts Kelly.

“OK, OK, people! People, people… Pam is in charge, OK? No, I don’t want to hear it, Angela.” says Michael.

Angela cocks her head. “Less than half documents are signed! And we need…”

“And you need to accept it!” Michael interrupts her. “That’s up to Pam. Men sign everything right away, women sign everything at the last minute. Because they need to put on make-up and because of maternity… stuff… That’s just how gender role-playing society managing style is, OK?”

The room falls in silence. Pam sighs relieved. Angela huffs and rolls her eyes.

“You know what your problem is? You are just too familiar with a man calling the shots. You are all full of sexitisism. You need to accept that this time the woman is going to be on top of you.”

The conference room falls silent for a few seconds. Erin looks around, jumps to her feet and points at the screen. “That’s what she said! Right? That’s what she said! Yes!”

“Nice!” Kevin claps and high fives her.

“Well done, Pam.” says Creed Bratton.

“No, no, no!” Michael protests as more people congratulate Erin. “No. Don’t steal my jokes. Erin, you’re fired.”

Erin drops on her chair. She opens her mouth and looks around.

Toby Flenderson from H.R. stands up. “Michael, come on. You cannot fire people for saying a joke.”

“You’re the joke.” Michael says. “OK? You’re divorced and you’re lame. And your family doesn’t want to see you anymore. Your life is the joke.”

Toby looks around and scratches his head. He sits down.

Michael addresses Erin. “OK, you’re not fired. But we’ll talk seriously when I’m back.”

Erin nods several times.

Michael claps. “OK then. So, to sum up, Pam is in charge. You have to deal with that, and don’t steal my jokes, people. See ya, kids!”

——————————————

Pam: “Under normal circumstances, I wouldn’t endorse Michael’s decisions. Or an unnecessary meeting. Or his sexists remarks.” (She smiles and nods.) “But I have to say that went pretty…”

Kelly: (She taps the window from outside.) “Hey! Annex! You’re not getting away!”

Pam: (She looks at Kelly and back at the camera. She sighs). “Here we go again.”

——————————————

Kelly stands with her hands on her hips. “I don’t know how you did it, but Ryan now wants to sign the power of attorney back to you. I hope you’re happy.”

Pam cocks her head. “I’m not unhappy. That’s his decision.”

“You made him, don’t deny it.”

Pam shakes her head and waves her hand. “Hello? We need those documents signed. And your ex-boyfriend doesn’t want to. Somebody has to. You do realize that as a company, we’re screwed if we don’t get that in time. Now, if you excuse me, I will have to…”

“You will have to fulfill your obligations with my little contract.” Kelly says. “Now lock the door and then put your hands behind your back.”

“Kelly!” Pam looks around. “You were in the meeting. You heard Angela, and Phyllis and Meredith and everybody. Those documents need to be signed. If Ryan doesn’t want to do it, fine. I’ll do it myself. But I don’t have the time to do this.”

Kelly snorts. “And you have the money to not do this?”

Pam takes a deep breath. She clenches her jaws and fists and glares at Kelly. Kelly smirks and crosses her arms. Both women stare for a few seconds. Kelly cocks her head. Pam blushes. Slowly, she turns around towards the annex door and shuts it.

“That’s what I thought.” says Kelly.

She commands Pam to put her hands behind her back again. Pam complies. Kelly ties the rope around Pam’s wrists and cinches the knot. A second rope goes around her torso, pinning her arms against her body.

“On the floor.”

Pam lowers herself slowly on the ground. As she is about to sit down, Kelly’s hand on her shoulders push her, and she falls on her butt. Pam winces and Kelly giggles. With more rope, Kelly secures Pam’s ankles and legs, just below the knee and the brown skirt that Pam is wearing.

Kelly grabs a large cloth and rolls it up until she has a very thick, long piece. She smiles at Pam.

“Open up.”

Pam glares at her.

“I said… open up.”

Pam snorts. “Do your worse.” she grits through her teeth and opens her mouth.

Kelly uses the cloth to cleave gag her. “Oh, believe me. I will.”
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh wow this add was above and beyond. I love that everyone is getting annoyed with Pam as if she is not working on purpose. Plus Kelly is extra mad at her now, and she can’t work! I can’t wait to see what is going to happen to Pam in the future. I wonder if Kelly is going to let anyone else have a turn with Pam.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Ducttapelover93 wrote: 1 year ago Oh wow this add was above and beyond. I love that everyone is getting annoyed with Pam as if she is not working on purpose. Plus Kelly is extra mad at her now, and she can’t work! I can’t wait to see what is going to happen to Pam in the future. I wonder if Kelly is going to let anyone else have a turn with Pam.
Thank you very much!! Mmm, there are no plans to have other people involved. Would be fun though.

Chapter 9

Kelly hums "On the Floor”, from Jennifer Lopez, as she types in her keyboard. She moves her head as the song keeps playing. A large black sheet covers her desk all the way to the ground. She dances to the beat of the music and she presses her feet into the black blanket.

Angela enters the annex and walks to Kelly’s desk. She gives her a paper.

“Check your expenses.” says Angela.

Kelly looks at the paper, still in Angela’s hand. “Why? It’s all good, right?”

Angela cocks her head. “We’re a bit short in terms of cash flow, so I need to double check everything. Is it alright?”

Kelly crosses her legs, revealing her bare feet. “Already told you. It’s all good.”

“Can you put on some shoes? This is a workplace!”

Angela purses her lips and walks away. Kelly shakes her head and waits for Angela to leave the annex. She kneels down and pulls the sheet to reveal a ball-tied Pam. Her knees and legs pressed against the floor and pinned to her torso, and her hands firmly secured behind her back. Pam gives her an angry glance.

“See? I told you nobody would notice.”

“Grmmph, mmmphh…”

“Oh, I’d relax if I’d were you. You still have a couple of hours to go as my personal footrest. Keep smelling without trouble and I might let you go at lunch break.”

Pam protests through the gag. Kelly extends her hand and gives her bottom a sharp pinch.

“MMMPH!”

“No fussing. Footrests don’t talk.”

Kelly stands up and puts the blanket back in place. She sits down and stretches her left leg, her feet moving around until it find Pam’s nose. She giggles as Pam squirms beneath her. The ropes hold her firmly and there is no escape.

The foot moves from Pam’s nose. The big toe rubs against her cheek. Pam grunts. More forceful than necessary, a pair of toes pinch her cheek. The foot moves back to her nose and Kelly presses it. The other one finds her back and rests on top of it.

Kelly continues her work, switching her feet from time to time. The small struggling from Pam makes it feel like a vibrating footrest, making it somehow more comfortable for Kelly. She giggles as she knows those small movements are really intended to be strong attempts to free herself or to change position at least.

The fun is interrupted as Kevin enters the annex. He also holds a piece of paper in his hands.

“Kelly, I have a question.” he says. “Have you seen Pam?”

“No, I haven’t seen her. Why?”

“Why?” Kevin pauses. “Because I need her to sign this new expense report. It is very important.”

“Yes, you said it earlier. Sorry, don’t know where she is.”

Kevin glances. “I need this report signed by first thing in the morning. You really don’t know where she is?”

Pam vibrates under Kelly’s feet. Kelly presses them even harder. “Sorry, Kevin. Maybe she’s a bit tied up around.”

“Tied up?” Kevin asks. “You mean she’s busy? But she has to sign these. It is her only job. Right?”

“What can I say?” Kelly asks, faking an innocent tone as Pam angrily squirms. “Maybe she’s bound to fail. Like, really bound to fail.”

“Bound?” Kevin frowns. “Well, if you see her, tell her I need her signature.”

“I will if I see her, but I don’t know if she will do.”

Kevin blinks. “What do you mean?”

“Maybe her hands are tied and she’s just unable to do anything. I don’t know, Kev.”

Kevin frowns again. “OK. Well, thank you very much.”

“My pleasure.”

—————————————————————

Kevin: “If I had to choose who would like to be tied up from the people in this office?” (He thinks in silence.) “I would say Erin. She would look so hot tied up.”

—————————————————————

Phyllis: “Oh no, Bob and I don’t need those kind of activity. Things are pretty spicy the way they are now, if you know what I mean.”

—————————————————————

Kevin: “No, wait, thinking better, I choose Pam. Because, you know.” (He brings his hands to his chest). “You could put a rope around here, and made her chest pop up and that would be awesome.”

———————————————————————

Angela: “That is an inappropriate question. And I don’t need to know my co-workers’ personal or intimate life.” (She glances to both sides and leans towards the camera. She whispers.) “But off the record, it wouldn’t surprise me if it was Pam.” (She gives the camera a smug smile.)

———————————————————————

Meredith: “How do you know? Ugh, I told him it was a bad idea to take pictures…”

——————————————————————

Kevin: (He giggles.) “And her breasts would be like…” (He giggles again. He pauses and becomes serious.) “Wait. I could also choose Karen. Can I choose Karen? Remember. She’s the one before Pam, who was with Jim. If you tied her like bending over, her behind would look…” (He starts giggling again.)

——————————————————————

Creed: “If you want to capture somebody, I recommend using ropes. I could teach you how to tie proper knots and I could also get them for you at a reasonable price. Handcuffs and chains also work, but they’re more expensive. Then we can discuss lessons on how to subdue and capture another person.” (He pauses.) “Sorry, is there going to be any question?”

——————————————————————

Pam walks weakly out of the bathroom. Kelly kept her until the lunch ended before she came back and decided to untie her. With two sharp smacks, she told her to behave and then proceeded to untie her. Pam feels glad that most people in the office have already had lunch, so they wouldn’t come across them, at least. Erin walks into the kitchen and gives Pam a worried look.

“Oh, Pam, your rash is getting worse, your face is redder than this morning.”

Pam blinks and bites her lower lip. “It’s… nothing to worry.”

“They also extended to your wrists.”

“It’s nothing, really.” Pam says, nodding.

“Also, what happened? You’re walking funny.”

Pam glances and looks back at Erin. “My leg… is numb. I have a bad sitting position.”

“Oh. You should check on that. We spent many hours sitting.”

Pam blinks and stays in silence for a few seconds. “Thanks… Erin.”

The receptionist smiles. “Any time!”

Pam devours her lunch. The break room is silent as Kelly and she have expected. She thinks about what Erin has said. The rope marks are more visible, as well as the gag marks on her face. More people in the office will notice. Things could go south specially since the documents aren’t signed.

Ryan and Erin enter the break room. Ryan slides a piece of paper across the table where Pam sits. Pam looks at it. It’s the power of attorney, transfered back to her. She looks at Ryan, who shrugs.

She asks, “Just like that?”

“Two days isn’t enough to make changes into this office. Some day I will. But not right now. Got work to do.”

As he leaves, Kelly follows him and then looks at Pam. “Finished already? Time to resume your place, then.”

Pam picks up her things. “I need to sign…”

“I don’t care what you need to do. You’ve got a contract, you follow my rules.”

Pam looks around and whispers. “You’re not tying me up in the office. It’s too risky. Erin has already noticed the red marks on my skin. What if somebody else…?”

“Oh, boo-hoo, big Pam is scared of some tiny, little ropes.”

“It’s not the… ropes. I’ve got a job to do and you’re not letting me. Enough is enough.”

“Mmm, let me think… no, it’s not enough. Besides, you’re a good footrest.”

Pam blushes and tightens her jaw. “I’m not going to be your footrest. You’re not tying me up in the office. I don’t care outside, until your stupid contract is done. But I’m not going to be restrained here where everybody can find out.”

Kelly crosses her arms and both women stare again. She smirks. “Fine. Not in the office then.”

Pam blinks.

—————————————

Pam: “That’s my bad. I shouldn’t have said that.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The scene when Kelly uses Pam as footrest is delcious - and the conversation about Pam a bit tied up at the moment? Well done! And while Pam´s concern somebody notices the rope marks is valid. If she is better off though, if Kelly ties her up only at home remains to be seen. Well done!
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh man this addition was fantastic! I can’t get enough of the foot smelling teasing, the conversation about her like she wasn’t there, and just Kelly’s overall confidence against Pam. I feel like Pam made a huge mistake with that comment and can’t wait to see what Kelly does to her now instead.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago The scene when Kelly uses Pam as footrest is delcious - and the conversation about Pam a bit tied up at the moment? Well done! And while Pam´s concern somebody notices the rope marks is valid. If she is better off though, if Kelly ties her up only at home remains to be seen. Well done!
Thanks!
Ducttapelover93 wrote: 1 year ago Oh man this addition was fantastic! I can’t get enough of the foot smelling teasing, the conversation about her like she wasn’t there, and just Kelly’s overall confidence against Pam. I feel like Pam made a huge mistake with that comment and can’t wait to see what Kelly does to her now instead.
Thanks. That last question is going to be answered right now.

So Christmas' eve isn't over around here, and before I go into the celebrations with my family, I'm giving you chapter 10. There's one more to go, so enjoy and happy holidays!

Chapter 10

“You must be kidding!”

Kelly snorts. “You said you didn’t want to be tied up in the office. You don’t have a right to say anything. You should be thanking me that I’m granting your wish.”

Pam’s hands clench behind her back into tight fists. The rope around her wrists run from them to her torso, circling them twice. Kelly has left lots of slacks and now Pam understands why.

They stand in the warehouse, in a section hidden by the tall shelves. Darryl Philbin, the guy in charge of the warehouse, has told them that nobody wonders around it anymore, but Pam feel unease. Above, a pulley hangs, attached to the big beam.

——————————————————————

Dwight K. Schrute: “Fact: there’s been an increase in criminal activity in Scranton. So yes, I keep a harness and restraining devices in the building. For my own protection and those around me.” (He glances both sides.) “Since Toby and Jim made me give away all my weapons… babies… I had to think of creative ways to deal with potential criminals. The harness is pretty simple to use and even a toddler or a woman could use it. So yeah, I gave Kelly detailed instructions how to operate it.”

(He pauses and looks around.)

“I wonder who she has captured. Could be a regular felon. Possibly a nobody. Or it could be something else. Like… a wolf.. or a werewolf or… a werebear… or… what’s the Indian equivalent to…?”

——————————————————————

“You don’t know if this will hold me.” protests Pam.

Kelly climbs the ladder until she reaches the pulley, she passes rope through the pole and walks back to the ground. Pam turns around. “I’m telling you…”

“Afraid of heights? Too bad. Now time to be quiet.”

Pam gulps as Kelly goes for the duct tape roll. “I’m not going to call for anybody.”

“Don’t taking any risks. Besides, I prefer you gagged.”

Kelly plastered the first strip across Pam’s mouth. A second and a third follow. Pam shakes her head and glares at Kelly. She smirks and grabs Pam’s nose lightly, shaking it, followed by a quick tap on her cheek.

“Ready to fly, Pam?”

Pam shakes her head and tries to say no, but Kelly ignores her. She takes the rope and starts pulling. Inch by inch, she lifts Pam into the air until she’s about six feet above the ground. Pam’s eyes widen and she looks at Kelly.

“Believing you’re above everybody else? Oh look, you actually are! Finally something’s working out for you, Pam.”

Pam lets out a loud protest. Kelly secures the rope as instructed by Dwight and walks towards Pam. She extends her arm to grab Pam’s feet and pulls it, making Pam swing from side to side.

“Kmmllmphhh!”

“Shhh, don’t make any noise or somebody may come.” Kelly winks. “See you after work. That’s it, if I don’t forget.”

She laughs and leaves the warehouse. Pam makes another protest. After Kelly leaves, she goes back to silence. She takes a deep breath and looks down at the ground.

——————————————

Darryl: “Honestly? I don’t care what they do back there. That’s an area that we don’t use anymore. Besides, we’ve done a lot worse with the people upstairs. In any case, I’m just happy Michael is not involved this time.”

——————————————

The first minutes are insane. Pam realizes how high she’s hanging above the ground. Her heartbeats accelerate. Her legs are free, but that only makes it worse. Any movement from her lower limbs makes her swing around. She grunts beneath the gag. She tries to look at the rope at holds all her weight, but her attempts made her move from her spot.

After that, she realizes the rope won’t break. She can feel the tension in her restraints, but she knows she won’t fall. She forces her chin up, as seeing the floor from the heights is not a pleasant view.

She breathes hard. At least in the closet, she could do some struggling. If anything, that kept her busy. A few hours ago, she could hear the people in the office and Kelly’s music. Now, only the machinery and distanced chatting from the warehouse people are her entertainment. She tenses and the ropes pull her again, doing another swing.

“Nmmph!”

A few hours pass before Kelly arrives. She clears her throat but Pam doesn’t respond. Kelly gives her a better look.

—————————————————

Kelly: “Sleepy eyes? Really? Is this supposed to be relaxing? I guess I have to up my game for these final hours.”

—————————————————

“Hey! Sleepy red head!” shouts Kelly.

Pam reacts and the ropes swing again. She moans and Kelly cocks her head. The bound woman looks down at her captor and blows. Kelly wiggles her finger.

“Look someone had a lovely afternoon, am I right?”

Pam shakes her head once. Kelly starts bringing her down.

“Lucky for you, this isn’t over. We have a few hours left and we’re bringing the fun back to your place.”

Pam thinks of protesting. But she realizes this may be for the best. Once the contract is over, she could get some rest in her own house instead of being at Kelly’s or somewhere else. She lets out some involuntary grunts as she lowers back to the ground.

Stepping the floor after many hours suspended feels weird to Pam. Alas, there’s no time to get used to it. Kelly grabs her shoulders and forces her to walk to the parking lots.

Erin is already next to Pam’s car. The trunk is open and the receptionist is placing Pam’s coat and purse inside. She closes the trunk and waves happily to Pam and Erin.

“I’m so jealous. Two sleepover in a row. And in office days. Popular girls are wild!”

Kelly smiles. “Well, why don’t you join us?”

Erin drops her jaw and grins. “Really? Oh my, I haven’t dressed properly. Oh my gosh, thank you, thank you.”

Pam doesn’t have time to protest. Another person exits the building. Angela strides with a box of documents. She stops and looks at the other women.

Angela huffs. “Why doesn’t it surprise me? Lazing around instead of doing actual work.”

Pam widens her eyes in surprise. She looks around, at herself and at Angela. The accountant shakes her head in disapproval.

“Angmmpha!”

“Now what’s your excuse? These need to be done by the morning.”

Kelly smiles and places her hands on Pam’s arms. “Oh, she’ll be a good girl and will have them ready tomorrow. You’re welcome too, Angela.”

Angela frowns. “Welcome where?”

Kelly looks at Erin, who grins. “We’re all going to Pam’s.”

Angela purses her lips. “I’ve got better things to do.” She gives the box of documents to Erin. “Give her these.”

Pam rolls her eyes. Kelly frees her hands and instructs her to get in the car as Erin opens the trunk again to place the documents. The process goes similar as the day before: a gagged Pam drives, while Kelly sits on the backseat, this time chatting with a gleeful Erin. They don’t make a stop at Kelly’s house and drive straight to Pam’s.

Kelly reties Pam’s hands behind her and guides her into the house. They move upstairs and stop in front of the master bedroom. Kelly tethers Pam’s hands to the doorknob as she did the last time, and enters to get into more comfortable clothes. Once she’s out, she unties Pam’s hands, to Pam’s surprise.

“Get in and change. Five minutes.” says Kelly.

—————————————————————————

Pam: (She checks through her closet. She glances to her sides.) “I should probably get into comfortable clothes. I don’t know what Kelly has in mind. And why is Erin here?”

—————————————————————————

Kelly: “Oh, I do have something in mind.”

Erin: (She grins.) “Oh yes, she does!” (She looks at Kelly.) “What is it?”

Kelly: “I’ve just told you.”

Erin: “Oh, you mean the…”

Kelly: “Shh, it’s a surprise.”

Erin: “Yes! A surprise! So exciting! I can’t wait!”

Kelly: “Don’t oversell it.”

Erin: “OK.” (She whispers to the camera.) “It’s very exciting.”

————————————————————————-

Pam walks out of the bedroom. She has changed into a red t-shirt and a pair of old black leggings. Erin has gone back to the ground floor. Kelly looks at her and crosses her arms.

“Who told you to remove your gag?” asks Kelly.

Pam blinks. “You never told me not to. Is this going to be a problem?”

Kelly snorts. “Your attitude is going to be a problem. Gimme your hands in front.”

Pam offers her hands and Kelly ties them. Using a leash, she guides her prisoner downstairs. Pam stops in front of the living room, expecting a similar evening as the first one.

Kelly pulls the leash. “Keep walking.”

Pam has no option but to follow her. Her eyes widen as they enter the garage, which works as Pam’s art studio. Erin is already there.

“Kelly, no.” mutters Pam.

Kelly turns on the light. Some of Pam’s paintings lay next to the walls. Pains and brushes rest on the tables. In the middle of the garage, a small table with a white and blue vase on top.

“Lovely place, huh?” says Kelly. “I wonder how much progress have you done.”

“Kelly, I said no. Get your hands off that vase! It’s very valuable.”

Kelly smirks. “Really? Are you painting it? It looks… bad. Another thing you fail?”

“Oh, that’s bad. Burn! You’re a bad girl, Kelly.” Erin says with a smile.

Pam turns red. “I’m painting it in different canvas. That vase belongs to Jim’s grandmother. Hands off.”

Kelly stops for a second. “First, let’s secure you.”

Pam wants to say something, but at least Kelly is walking away from the vase. Kelly grabs a small ladder, Pam’s leash, and secures her hands above her head. She pulls it a bit more than necessary and Pam is forced to lift her ankles from the ground. She is not on her tiptoes, but she cannot place her full sole on the ground.

“Now, where were we? Right, the vase…”

“Kelly!” shouts Pam.

Kelly raises one eyebrow. “Thought it was ‘Madam Kelly’ for you.”

Pam tightens her jaws. “I’m dead serious, Kelly. You do anything to that vase and I’ll…”

“I’ll tell you what.” Kelly walks away from the vase and picks up a bucket of paint and some brushes. “You let Erin do some painting.”

“What?” a confused Pam asked.

Erin looks at the two woman. “Oh, Kelly promised me I could do some painting. It sounded interesting. And you have very nice stuff. To paint, I mean. So, why not? There’s not going to be a better opportunity. I think.”

Kelly nods. “And, if you remain docile and quiet, completely quiet, I won’t harm your precious vase.”

“You’re not ruining my paintings either.” says Pam.

“Oh no, my silly captive.” Kelly cups Pam’s face. “I will use a new canvas.”

Pam flinches as Kelly touches her face. She stares into Kelly’s eyes for a couple of seconds. “Fine… pick up your clean canvas and get done with it.”

Kelly smiles and winks at Pam. “Oh, why do you think I allowed you to change your clothes?”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Somehow I have the feeling who will be the canvas :) I love body painting!
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Oh yet another amazing addition! Love how evil Kelly is towards Pam. Can’t wait to see how this ends next chapter.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Somehow I have the feeling who will be the canvas :) I love body painting!
Oh, I guess you guessed right ;)
Ducttapelover93 wrote: 1 year ago Oh yet another amazing addition! Love how evil Kelly is towards Pam. Can’t wait to see how this ends next chapter.
Thank you!

So, final chapter, but there's an epilogue ready that will be posted tomorrow. I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 11

“I said, not a word.” hisses Kelly.

Pam’s body tenses. Erin uses a small brush and starts her work. The bristles touch Pam’s feet, and Pam tightens her jaws to prevent any sound from coming out. Blue lines cover her feet as Erin moves up, working on Pam’s leggings.

“How’s it going, Erin?” asks Kelly.

Erin smiles, her eyes focus on the painting. “It’s doing great. I hope it looks great.”

“I believe it does. Unless Pam has something to say.”

Pam glares at Kelly. She doesn’t open her mouth to reply. She let her eyes transmit all her anger. Erin switches to green painting for Pam’s thighs. She paints some lines on the front, then moves to back.

“I hope it’s not too annoying.” says Erin.

Kelly squints, still looking at Pam. “Oh, she knows she cannot move. Don’t worry.”

“Great!”

The green painting runs through Pam’s thighs and even over her backside. Erin switches to yellow. Kelly takes one of Pam’s curls in her hands and twirls it with her finger.

“Such lovely hair.” she says, brushing it against Pam’s cheek. The bound woman breathes heavily. “We must keep it out of the way.”

Kelly walks behind Pam and grabs her hair, tying it in a tight bun. Erin continues her work, making yellow figures on Pam’s t-shirt, over her stomach. She draws similar patterns on Pam’s back. Pam flinches as Erin gets to her nape.

Erin switches for red. She grins as she works on Pam’s collar bone, neck and finally her face. Pam tenses but says nothing as the receptionist draws several lines on her cheeks and forehead.

Erin leaves the brush and takes an airbrush. Pam frowns as Erin grabs her chin and uses the airbrush on Pam’s cheeks and lips. Pam stares at her but Erin blows gently over the paint to dry it. Kelly frowns for a moment as Erin leans a bit forward and continues blowing.

—————————————

Erin: (She frowns confused.) “What? Did I did something wrong?”

—————————————

Kelly claps. “Very cool.” She checks her phone. “Erin, food should be arriving shortly. If you would…”

Erin nods. “Yes, yes, of course, I’ll get it.”

She smiles at Pam and places her hands at the back of her head. “Pam, you look so lovely. Thanks for letting me do this!”

Pam rolls her eyes. The receptionist leaves the garage. Pam blows. Kelly approaches. She takes the airbrush and sprays red paint on her own right hand. She walks around Pam.

“Pam, Pam, Pam.” Kelly says. “You’ve been bad, you know. Lucky, this is about to end soon. But not so lucky, it’s still on. You should’ve learned to follow instructions earlier.”

Without a single warning, Kelly’s right hand smacks Pam’s bottom hard.

“Hmmph!” shouts Pam, clenching her jaws to avoid screaming.

Kelly giggles. “Oh, that will leave a mark. I mean literally.”

Pam’s nostrils flare. Kelly walks back to the table and grabs a paper towel. She cleans her hand with it. She looks at the vase.

“What to do with you? What to do with you now?”

Pam sighs. “Kelly, you’re crossing the line. You’ve said you will leave it alone!”

Kelly looks at Pam. “I’m sorry, what was that? Oh, was that you not being docile and quiet?”

“This is me being docile.” Pam’s voice trembles with each word.

“I would go with grumpy. Are you uncomfortable, little Pam?”

Pam blinks several times. Her arms are getting numb above her head. Kelly knows it. She moves to Pam and releases her arms and hands. She pulls them behind Pam’s back and bends the elbows.

“That’s not… What are you doing? That is uncomfortable!”

Kelly tsks. “This is called a box-tie. And it should keep you docile. As you should’ve kept yourself.”

Pam flinches as Kelly cinches the knots. The ropes circle her chest as well, making her arms completely immobilized. Pam sighs, now able to fully place her stoles on the ground. The fact that she is painted is not as embarrassing as it was when Erin was in the room.

Kelly moves to the vase and grabs it. Pam’s face turns red. “Kelly! We had a deal!”

“Yeah, but you’re very loud, so I’ll go and say you broke it.”

Kelly approaches Pam. The bound woman takes a step back. Kelly warns Pam, “Stop moving or I’ll just drop it on the floor and it’s on you.”

Pam’s face tenses but she stops moving. Kelly walks behind her. Pam looks confused until she feels a weight on top of her head.

“What are you doing?!” asks Pam.

“One more word and I’ll swear I’ll drop it, Pam.” warns Kelly.

Pam shuts her mouth. Kelly finishes placing the vase on top of Pam’s head. After making sure it stays in place, she leaves it and leans forward to Pam’s ear.

“Now, it’s up to you. You will stay docile, immobile and most important, quiet until I return.” whispers Kelly.

Pam opens her mouth a bit and Kelly speaks again. “One letter, one sound and I’m going to poke you. I’m sure that will make that lovely vase fall. Would you like that?”

Pam closes her mouth. Kelly smirks. She moves in front of Pam and the two women stare at each other.

“Oh, poor Pammy. Always need to learn the hard way.”

Kelly pinches Pam’s cheeks softly. Pam tries to leer away from Kelly’s gaze, but Kelly commands her to look at her. Her face turns redder. Kelly taps Pam’s nose and tells her she’ll be back in a few minutes.

And Kelly leaves. Pam takes a deep breath. As soon as she’s left alone, her body starts itching. She feels the urge to move, to shift her position a bit at least. The weight of the vase feels really unstable. She takes short breaths, trying to avoid any movement as possible.

She blinks hard. Kelly left the lights on, so Pam can focus on other things in the garage. Sadly for her, there’s no clock. She breathes again. She can only wait until her captor returns.

Footsteps sound coming to the garage. Pam braces herself. She waits for Kelly to remove the vase but she doesn’t. Instead, she approaches Pam from behind and places her hands on her waist.

“Now, you’re a good girl, aren’t you, Pam.” whispers Kelly. “Nah-ah, you don’t get to reply, you get to listen. Like a good little girl.”

Pam tenses and blinks. Kelly continues.

“I think this is just one more thing that I bested you at. Do you want to hear the list? You think you have a better boyfriend, but Ryan got to be vicepresident while Jim stayed as a salesman. You remember that, right? Also, wanna talk about other boyfriends?”

Pam’s face turns red. Kelly moves to the front and her index finger touches Pam’s cheek. The tip presses Pam’s face.

“Let me see. There was Roy. You dated Roy. And I dated Darryl. And if I’m correct, Darryl was Roy’s boss. Look at that. And Roy even got fired. I guess I just make better choices than you.

“And let’s not forget, that Darryl beat the crap out of your lovely Jim at ping pong. Remember that? I mean, I love Jim but he really sucks at playing ping pong.”

Kelly pauses and pinches Pam’s cheek lightly.

“So here we are. Once again, the gorgeous Indian girl beats the so-called cute ginger receptionist who thinks she’s better than others. Things exactly as they’re supposed to be.”

Pam’s face glows red at this point. Kelly grins and she finally removes the vase and places it back on the table. Pam sighs. Kelly produces a white cloth and the tape roll. Knowing better than speaking, Pam simply opens her mouth and lets Kelly gag her with the cloth and three tape strips.

“Come on, we have one final surprise.”

Kelly guides Pam back to the house. They move to the living room, where a smiling Angela is waiting for them.

——————————————

Angela: “I did say I had better things to do. And I’ve done it. And yes, I may not be completely OK with the tying and everything. But I do believe in disciplinary action against bad behavior. And Pam’s punishment is long overdue.”

——————————————

“Sit down.” commands Kelly.

Pam gives Angela a worried look and sits down on the couch. Kelly tied Pam’s legs at the ankles and above the knees. Angela smirks and nods her head as she looks at Pam. Pam’s nostrils flare.

“Lazing around again. Looks like someone wasn’t disciplined enough as a kid.” says Angela.

Erin enters the room. “Oh, I found what you asked me too, Kelly.”

Pam turns to look at Erin and her eyes widen. Kelly is holding Jim’s ping pong paddle. She looks at Kelly, who grins back.

“So, are we doing this or what?” Angela asks. “I’m afraid I cannot use my knees. Pam is way too bigger.”

“Oh, that’s OK. She’ll lay here.” Kelly says, pointing at her lap. “Pam, face down. Now.”

“Nmmph!” shouts Pam, shaking her head.

“Fine. Erin, please, would you bring the vase from the garage?”

Erin nods and turns around. Pam shouts again and tries to stand up this time. She looks at Kelly and bites into the gag. Giving Kelly one more glare, she drags herself across the couch and lays down on Kelly’s lap.

Kelly shouts, “That’s not necessary, Erin!”

The receptionist returns. Kelly taps Pam’s bottom a couple of times. “I believe five good smacks would suffice.”

————————————————————

Angela: “No, I don’t particularly encourage physical punishment, but I do encourage discipline. And Pam has shown a huge lack of that.”

————————————————————

“Ten.” Angela says. “To make sure she learns.”

Pam shuts her eyes and lets out a soft grunt. Kelly grabs the paddle.

“Be still and take this like a grown woman. And one.”

“Mmmph!”

“Quiet. And two.”

The smacks aren’t particularly hard. But enough to be uncomfortable. Pam bites harder into the gag as Kelly finishes the first five whacks.

“My turn.” says Angela.

Kelly gives Angela the paddle, while Pam remains on Kelly’s lap. Angela places the paddle on Pam’s backside.

“I hope you do learn your lesson, Pam. In any case… Six.”

Pam grunts. Angela hits harder than Kelly. The next four smacks fall. Pam’s body tenses. She sighs after the tenth one. Angela puts the paddle on the floor and gives Pam a surprising spank with her open hand.

“Mmmph!”

“Just to make sure.”

Kelly grins and nods. With the help of the other two women, she places Pam on the carpet. More rope is applied, and Kelly leaves Pam in a loose hogtie. Her fingers work on every knot, loosening them, including the ones on the box-tie and Pam’s legs.

“Does it hurt, Pam?” Kelly asks, patting Pam’s head in a condescending way.

Pam turns her head and gives Kelly her best glare. “Good.”

“Now, we’re late and we have to hit the road. Tomorrow is still an office day. Those loose knots will give you some trouble, but you should be able to free yourself before your contract is over.” Kelly explains. “If not, I’m sure Jim wouldn’t mind.”

Pam jerks her body violently.

Angela intervenes. “Hey, you’re to start freeing yourself after we’re gone. Don’t you learn?”

“Oh, she’s slow, but she’ll get there.” Kelly says, giving Pam’s rump a quick pinch.

“MMMPHH!”

“Would you give us a ride, Angela?” asks Erin.

The blonde accountant grins and stands up. Pam glares at her too. Angela walks to Pam and places her foot over her head. “Well, you did know how to cheer up my evening. For this one time, I can drive you home.” says Angela, ignoring Pam’s indignant protest.

Erin cheers. The three women say their farewells to Pam and leave the house. As soon as she hears the front door closed, Pam starts struggling.

——————————————

Kelly: “And that’s how it’s done!”

Erin: “Yeah!”

Kelly: “Oh, quick reminder: to write some indirect in Pam’s Facebook wall.”

Erin: “Oh, is that really necessary?”

Kelly: “It is. Oh, here around the corner, Angela. Thanks.”

——————————————

The ropes seem to give in, but it’s harder than she expected. The bristles of the carpet rub against her face and distract her. She takes a quick stop and continues her escape attempt. The loose knots allow her more room to wiggle her body and her limbs. It’s not an uncomfortable position. And her limbs can rest some, more after what happened in the garage. Still, there’s a time frame, and she doesn’t want to be found like this.

She restarts her struggling. The ropes loosen and loosen every time. Pam takes another break and closes her eyes.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mineira1986 wrote: 1 year ago
Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Somehow I have the feeling who will be the canvas :) I love body painting!
Oh, I guess you guessed right ;)
Ducttapelover93 wrote: 1 year ago Oh yet another amazing addition! Love how evil Kelly is towards Pam. Can’t wait to see how this ends next chapter.
Thank you!

So, final chapter, but there's an epilogue ready that will be posted tomorrow. I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 11

“I said, not a word.” hisses Kelly.

Pam’s body tenses. Erin uses a small brush and starts her work. The bristles touch Pam’s feet, and Pam tightens her jaws to prevent any sound from coming out. Blue lines cover her feet as Erin moves up, working on Pam’s leggings.

“How’s it going, Erin?” asks Kelly.

Erin smiles, her eyes focus on the painting. “It’s doing great. I hope it looks great.”

“I believe it does. Unless Pam has something to say.”

Pam glares at Kelly. She doesn’t open her mouth to reply. She let her eyes transmit all her anger. Erin switches to green painting for Pam’s thighs. She paints some lines on the front, then moves to back.

“I hope it’s not too annoying.” says Erin.

Kelly squints, still looking at Pam. “Oh, she knows she cannot move. Don’t worry.”

“Great!”

The green painting runs through Pam’s thighs and even over her backside. Erin switches to yellow. Kelly takes one of Pam’s curls in her hands and twirls it with her finger.

“Such lovely hair.” she says, brushing it against Pam’s cheek. The bound woman breathes heavily. “We must keep it out of the way.”

Kelly walks behind Pam and grabs her hair, tying it in a tight bun. Erin continues her work, making yellow figures on Pam’s t-shirt, over her stomach. She draws similar patterns on Pam’s back. Pam flinches as Erin gets to her nape.

Erin switches for red. She grins as she works on Pam’s collar bone, neck and finally her face. Pam tenses but says nothing as the receptionist draws several lines on her cheeks and forehead.

Erin leaves the brush and takes an airbrush. Pam frowns as Erin grabs her chin and uses the airbrush on Pam’s cheeks and lips. Pam stares at her but Erin blows gently over the paint to dry it. Kelly frowns for a moment as Erin leans a bit forward and continues blowing.

—————————————

Erin: (She frowns confused.) “What? Did I did something wrong?”

—————————————

Kelly claps. “Very cool.” She checks her phone. “Erin, food should be arriving shortly. If you would…”

Erin nods. “Yes, yes, of course, I’ll get it.”

She smiles at Pam and places her hands at the back of her head. “Pam, you look so lovely. Thanks for letting me do this!”

Pam rolls her eyes. The receptionist leaves the garage. Pam blows. Kelly approaches. She takes the airbrush and sprays red paint on her own right hand. She walks around Pam.

“Pam, Pam, Pam.” Kelly says. “You’ve been bad, you know. Lucky, this is about to end soon. But not so lucky, it’s still on. You should’ve learned to follow instructions earlier.”

Without a single warning, Kelly’s right hand smacks Pam’s bottom hard.

“Hmmph!” shouts Pam, clenching her jaws to avoid screaming.

Kelly giggles. “Oh, that will leave a mark. I mean literally.”

Pam’s nostrils flare. Kelly walks back to the table and grabs a paper towel. She cleans her hand with it. She looks at the vase.

“What to do with you? What to do with you now?”

Pam sighs. “Kelly, you’re crossing the line. You’ve said you will leave it alone!”

Kelly looks at Pam. “I’m sorry, what was that? Oh, was that you not being docile and quiet?”

“This is me being docile.” Pam’s voice trembles with each word.

“I would go with grumpy. Are you uncomfortable, little Pam?”

Pam blinks several times. Her arms are getting numb above her head. Kelly knows it. She moves to Pam and releases her arms and hands. She pulls them behind Pam’s back and bends the elbows.

“That’s not… What are you doing? That is uncomfortable!”

Kelly tsks. “This is called a box-tie. And it should keep you docile. As you should’ve kept yourself.”

Pam flinches as Kelly cinches the knots. The ropes circle her chest as well, making her arms completely immobilized. Pam sighs, now able to fully place her stoles on the ground. The fact that she is painted is not as embarrassing as it was when Erin was in the room.

Kelly moves to the vase and grabs it. Pam’s face turns red. “Kelly! We had a deal!”

“Yeah, but you’re very loud, so I’ll go and say you broke it.”

Kelly approaches Pam. The bound woman takes a step back. Kelly warns Pam, “Stop moving or I’ll just drop it on the floor and it’s on you.”

Pam’s face tenses but she stops moving. Kelly walks behind her. Pam looks confused until she feels a weight on top of her head.

“What are you doing?!” asks Pam.

“One more word and I’ll swear I’ll drop it, Pam.” warns Kelly.

Pam shuts her mouth. Kelly finishes placing the vase on top of Pam’s head. After making sure it stays in place, she leaves it and leans forward to Pam’s ear.

“Now, it’s up to you. You will stay docile, immobile and most important, quiet until I return.” whispers Kelly.

Pam opens her mouth a bit and Kelly speaks again. “One letter, one sound and I’m going to poke you. I’m sure that will make that lovely vase fall. Would you like that?”

Pam closes her mouth. Kelly smirks. She moves in front of Pam and the two women stare at each other.

“Oh, poor Pammy. Always need to learn the hard way.”

Kelly pinches Pam’s cheeks softly. Pam tries to leer away from Kelly’s gaze, but Kelly commands her to look at her. Her face turns redder. Kelly taps Pam’s nose and tells her she’ll be back in a few minutes.

And Kelly leaves. Pam takes a deep breath. As soon as she’s left alone, her body starts itching. She feels the urge to move, to shift her position a bit at least. The weight of the vase feels really unstable. She takes short breaths, trying to avoid any movement as possible.

She blinks hard. Kelly left the lights on, so Pam can focus on other things in the garage. Sadly for her, there’s no clock. She breathes again. She can only wait until her captor returns.

Footsteps sound coming to the garage. Pam braces herself. She waits for Kelly to remove the vase but she doesn’t. Instead, she approaches Pam from behind and places her hands on her waist.

“Now, you’re a good girl, aren’t you, Pam.” whispers Kelly. “Nah-ah, you don’t get to reply, you get to listen. Like a good little girl.”

Pam tenses and blinks. Kelly continues.

“I think this is just one more thing that I bested you at. Do you want to hear the list? You think you have a better boyfriend, but Ryan got to be vicepresident while Jim stayed as a salesman. You remember that, right? Also, wanna talk about other boyfriends?”

Pam’s face turns red. Kelly moves to the front and her index finger touches Pam’s cheek. The tip presses Pam’s face.

“Let me see. There was Roy. You dated Roy. And I dated Darryl. And if I’m correct, Darryl was Roy’s boss. Look at that. And Roy even got fired. I guess I just make better choices than you.

“And let’s not forget, that Darryl beat the crap out of your lovely Jim at ping pong. Remember that? I mean, I love Jim but he really sucks at playing ping pong.”

Kelly pauses and pinches Pam’s cheek lightly.

“So here we are. Once again, the gorgeous Indian girl beats the so-called cute ginger receptionist who thinks she’s better than others. Things exactly as they’re supposed to be.”

Pam’s face glows red at this point. Kelly grins and she finally removes the vase and places it back on the table. Pam sighs. Kelly produces a white cloth and the tape roll. Knowing better than speaking, Pam simply opens her mouth and lets Kelly gag her with the cloth and three tape strips.

“Come on, we have one final surprise.”

Kelly guides Pam back to the house. They move to the living room, where a smiling Angela is waiting for them.

——————————————

Angela: “I did say I had better things to do. And I’ve done it. And yes, I may not be completely OK with the tying and everything. But I do believe in disciplinary action against bad behavior. And Pam’s punishment is long overdue.”

——————————————

“Sit down.” commands Kelly.

Pam gives Angela a worried look and sits down on the couch. Kelly tied Pam’s legs at the ankles and above the knees. Angela smirks and nods her head as she looks at Pam. Pam’s nostrils flare.

“Lazing around again. Looks like someone wasn’t disciplined enough as a kid.” says Angela.

Erin enters the room. “Oh, I found what you asked me too, Kelly.”

Pam turns to look at Erin and her eyes widen. Kelly is holding Jim’s ping pong paddle. She looks at Kelly, who grins back.

“So, are we doing this or what?” Angela asks. “I’m afraid I cannot use my knees. Pam is way too bigger.”

“Oh, that’s OK. She’ll lay here.” Kelly says, pointing at her lap. “Pam, face down. Now.”

“Nmmph!” shouts Pam, shaking her head.

“Fine. Erin, please, would you bring the vase from the garage?”

Erin nods and turns around. Pam shouts again and tries to stand up this time. She looks at Kelly and bites into the gag. Giving Kelly one more glare, she drags herself across the couch and lays down on Kelly’s lap.

Kelly shouts, “That’s not necessary, Erin!”

The receptionist returns. Kelly taps Pam’s bottom a couple of times. “I believe five good smacks would suffice.”

————————————————————

Angela: “No, I don’t particularly encourage physical punishment, but I do encourage discipline. And Pam has shown a huge lack of that.”

————————————————————

“Ten.” Angela says. “To make sure she learns.”

Pam shuts her eyes and lets out a soft grunt. Kelly grabs the paddle.

“Be still and take this like a grown woman. And one.”

“Mmmph!”

“Quiet. And two.”

The smacks aren’t particularly hard. But enough to be uncomfortable. Pam bites harder into the gag as Kelly finishes the first five whacks.

“My turn.” says Angela.

Kelly gives Angela the paddle, while Pam remains on Kelly’s lap. Angela places the paddle on Pam’s backside.

“I hope you do learn your lesson, Pam. In any case… Six.”

Pam grunts. Angela hits harder than Kelly. The next four smacks fall. Pam’s body tenses. She sighs after the tenth one. Angela puts the paddle on the floor and gives Pam a surprising spank with her open hand.

“Mmmph!”

“Just to make sure.”

Kelly grins and nods. With the help of the other two women, she places Pam on the carpet. More rope is applied, and Kelly leaves Pam in a loose hogtie. Her fingers work on every knot, loosening them, including the ones on the box-tie and Pam’s legs.

“Does it hurt, Pam?” Kelly asks, patting Pam’s head in a condescending way.

Pam turns her head and gives Kelly her best glare. “Good.”

“Now, we’re late and we have to hit the road. Tomorrow is still an office day. Those loose knots will give you some trouble, but you should be able to free yourself before your contract is over.” Kelly explains. “If not, I’m sure Jim wouldn’t mind.”

Pam jerks her body violently.

Angela intervenes. “Hey, you’re to start freeing yourself after we’re gone. Don’t you learn?”

“Oh, she’s slow, but she’ll get there.” Kelly says, giving Pam’s rump a quick pinch.

“MMMPHH!”

“Would you give us a ride, Angela?” asks Erin.

The blonde accountant grins and stands up. Pam glares at her too. Angela walks to Pam and places her foot over her head. “Well, you did know how to cheer up my evening. For this one time, I can drive you home.” says Angela, ignoring Pam’s indignant protest.

Erin cheers. The three women say their farewells to Pam and leave the house. As soon as she hears the front door closed, Pam starts struggling.

——————————————

Kelly: “And that’s how it’s done!”

Erin: “Yeah!”

Kelly: “Oh, quick reminder: to write some indirect in Pam’s Facebook wall.”

Erin: “Oh, is that really necessary?”

Kelly: “It is. Oh, here around the corner, Angela. Thanks.”

——————————————

The ropes seem to give in, but it’s harder than she expected. The bristles of the carpet rub against her face and distract her. She takes a quick stop and continues her escape attempt. The loose knots allow her more room to wiggle her body and her limbs. It’s not an uncomfortable position. And her limbs can rest some, more after what happened in the garage. Still, there’s a time frame, and she doesn’t want to be found like this.

She restarts her struggling. The ropes loosen and loosen every time. Pam takes another break and closes her eyes.
Beautiful chapter and I am waiting for the epilogue. I hope you don´t mind me saying so, but personally I think, Kelly overplayed her hand. Contract or not contract. Part of me thinks, she could use one or two lessons learning humility herself.
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

This was an amazing story! You did so much better than I could have hoped for. Thanks for the story absolutely love your work.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 1 year ago Beautiful chapter and I am waiting for the epilogue. I hope you don´t mind me saying so, but personally I think, Kelly overplayed her hand. Contract or not contract. Part of me thinks, she could use one or two lessons learning humility herself.
Thank you. I mean... It's Kelly Kapoor. She lied about being pregnant to get a date with Ryan (and never acknowledged that being wrong), she tried to make her boyfriend Darryl choose between her and his young daughter, her New Year resolution was to get more attention by any means necessary and she wrote mean things on the Facebook wall of one of Jim's friends just because she found him ugly. Yeah, she definitely could use a lesson or two.

But again, it's also doing these things to Pam. Pam is not vindictive and generally tries to get along. She doesn't like to confront other people. So I'd say she's safe in that regard.
Ducttapelover93 wrote: 1 year ago This was an amazing story! You did so much better than I could have hoped for. Thanks for the story absolutely love your work.
Thanks! I'm happy you enjoyed it. You're so welcome.

And now, the epilogue. Short and sadly there's no bondage involved. Or is it?

Epilogue

A car arrives and parks in front of the garage. It’s still night. Jim Halpert gets out and grabs his traveling suitcase. He notices the camera and looks at it. He smirks but raises his eyebrows confused. He looks at the windows and notices the living room’s lights are on, so that must mean Pam felt asleep there or she’s still awake.

He walks to the house and opens the door. Pam is already waiting him inside. Her hair is tied in a tight bun, but a few strands have fallen from it. Her clothes and face are still covered in paint, and a few tape glue remains around her lips.

Jim mutters a “Hi” when Pam throws herself and hugs him tightly. He blinks and pats her head. She doesn’t let him go. His smile disappears. He tightens his hug as well. Jim looks at the camera and frowns.

———————————————

Jim: (He covers his mouth for a few seconds.) “I… I don’t know what happened. Do you guys know? Pam was… really upset. What happened? What could happen in two days? And what’s with the painting? She, well, she didn’t want to tell me. I hope she does tell me. One day. When she’s ready. This was very… confusing. Anyway… I have homework to do.”

(He shows the pile of unsigned documents to the camera.)

Jim: “What? Is this legal? Let’s just say… it will be legal in the morning. And that’s all it matters. Now, if you excuse me, we can continue this talk later, after I wake up.” (He looks at the documents.) “If I wake up.”

———————————————

Pam gets out of the house. The sky is still dark but the few morning lights appear weakly. Her wet hair falls on her coat, her face now free of the painting. She holds a box with the ropes that Kelly has used the past two days. She walks in her slippers to the garbage bins.

———————————————

Pam: “Look, I don’t care what other people think. This is no way to treat another person. I really don’t care if somebody else may enjoy this, or might be OK with this. Just, no. Not me.”

———————————————

She places the box next to the garbage. She opens it to check its content one more time. She crosses her arms and looks to both sides of the street. No car or truck passes by.

———————————————

Pam: “Yes, I insist you delete these past two days from the footage. Why? It’s super embarrassing. And wrong. Guys, this is supposed to be a documentary about a paper company, this is way out of line.”

————————————————

Pam turns around and walks back to the house. Halfway there, she stops. She bits her lower lip and turns to look at the box, still next to the garbage bins. She shakes her head and takes two steps towards the door. She stops again.

————————————————

Pam: “No, the contract was a one time thing. If I learned anything, it’s to be more careful when signing documents. I’m not putting myself in the situation again. Not now, not never, not again. And certainly not willingly.”

————————————————

She picks up the box. She opens it and look inside. Pam looks around. No neighbor, no cars, not even a dog outside. She closes the box, glances to the other houses and walks back to her place.

————————————————

Pam: “This isn’t what you think, OK? It’s… this stuff is useful. You’ll never know when you can use these… things when you need to do repairs, for example. And camping. For example, if Jim and I go camping, this… will be useful. Or… there is climbing too. You use ropes in climbing. And there’s also duct tape. If it ain’t working, use more duct tape, right? Right? How about that, huh? It’s just that. Just, just that.”

————————————————

(Footage from two years later.)

Jim: “And that, Cece, is how I met your mother.”

(Pam turns around and stares at Jim. He keeps looking at the camera.)

Pam: (She whispers.) “Jim… that’s totally inappropriate.”

Jim: (He blinks.) “That’s… yeah, sorry. That’s not… that’s not how it happened.” (He looks down, then at Pam and back at the camera.) “It was inappropriate. Sorry. Good TV show though.”

Pam: “Thanks. Now, I really appreciate you deleting those events from the footage and I’d like to say…”

(She crosses her arms. The sleeves reveal red marks around her wrists. The camera zooms in. Pam startles.)

Pam: “This is…” (She covers her wrists.) “This isn’t… It’s not what you think. It’s a…”

Jim: “Uhm… it’s…. a rash?”

Pam: “Yes, a rash. A rash! Because I have…”

Jim: “A reaction. It’s an allergic reaction. To… to…”

Pam: “Allergic, yes, I’m allergic to…”

Jim: “To the soap.”

Pam: “There’s this new food that…”

(Both become quiet. They exchange a look. Jim turns to the camera, forces a smile and shrugs.)

Jim: (He looks at Pam and whispers, smiling.) “What?”

Pam: (She smiles back and blushes. She looks at the camera.) “Oh, just hush, OK?”
Ducttapelover93
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Seems Kelly awoken something in Pam. Once again thank you for the amazing story. This was perfect and can’t wait to read more of your stuff. As always well written!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic