In the Dungeons of the Ice Queen (F/F) (Fantasy) (Finished)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Kluzelda is now a prisoner. Wonder if Eyiel, Rhys and the gang will keep her as they did with the Inquisitor in the first story, or will they leave her. Anyway, I have a feeling will see her again.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

[mention]rafeylovesbonds[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]ninterz[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]potato[/mention] [mention]TimChimp[/mention] Thanks to everyone for the comments, Thanks for your comments, enjoy part eleven!

Chapter 11

“Mpghg!” Clementine let out as she struggled against the ropes to no avail.

Why did she do that she didn’t knew, it wasn’t like if she had anywhere to go if she actually managed to escape, which at the moment seemed impossible, but she struggled regardless.

Deep inside her, Clementine was clinging to the hope of being rescued, she knew that Ann hadn’t been taken by the queen yet, so she wanted to think that there still was a chance of her coming to her aid, as slim as it may be.

“Do you still have any hope of being rescued?” The queen asked as if she was reading her mind.

Clementine grunted and looked away, somehow ashamed of the queen being able to read her so perfectly.

“Lets get closer to the port then” The queen said “Maybe your hopes are not as futile as they seem”

Judging be the queen’s smile it was easy for Clementine to tell that she was eager to get near land for reasons which had little to do with her rescue, and most likely a lot to do with her obsession with Ann.

---

The lines of the rebel forces were shattered upon hearing a loud roar coming from the coast, a sound that ensued fear in the hearts of the attackers and of the attacked.

Although Bryla tried to keep her forces from retreating she was also afraid, she knew there was only one thing that could make such sound, but she found it hard to believe one was there.

Or that was until they saw it. A large dragon which walked close to the ground with its stocky legs which ended in padded paws which were doted with sharp claws at the end of each finger. The beast swung its tail like a whip, destroying anything on its path and when resistance managed to evade its claws and jaws he let out a scorching breath of fire.

The warpath of the scaly beast was enough to scare away all of the attacking forces, which were leaving the city from any opening they could find, and Ann and her group were not the exception.

With Eyiel carrying Kluzelda on her shoulder they ran out of the city, trying to find a path that hasn’t been blocked by the dragon’s rampage or the destruction it left behind.

When walking atop a high wall in hopes of finding an exit Ann stopped on her tracks and looked at the sea, which her companions were quick to notice when they no longer saw her alongside them.

“What’s happening Ann!?” Ferine asked slightly irritated by Ann’s apparent disregard from survival “We can’t stay here!”

“The princess is on that ship” Ann said as she pointed towards a large ship which had newly arrived on the port “I came here to rescue”

“Don’t be stupid Ann” Eyiel said as she smacked her friend on the head “You can spot a trap when you see it and that’s definitely one!”

“You will be able to rescue her later, now lets focus on rescuing ourselves” Ferine added.

Ann conceded since she couldn’t deny that what she had seen looked at lot like a trap. But in the brief time they had spent discussing the dragon had already blocked the entrance to the city, and therefore their only way of escaping.

“What do we do now?” Rhys asked as she began to panic.

“We can escape through the secret entrance I came through” Ferine said “But we’ll have to get near the port to do that”

“Dangerously close...” Herifa, who also knew of the secret entarnce, said.

“Its better than staying here” Ann replied “Lead the way Ferine, we’ll go with you”

Before Eyiel started to run behind her friends Kluzelda decided to open her her mouth.

“Seems like you’re trapped again” She said smugly.

“Shut up” Eyiel replied as she smacked Kluzelda’s butt which was easy to do in her position “You’re the one trapped right now”

As they got near the port they began to see an increased presence of the queen’s forces, soldiers in armor and blue cloaks which were quickly storming the city. The girls couldn’t allow themselves to be seen since no matter if the won or lost to the queen’s warriors they would draw enough attention to them that they would be overwhelmed.

Eyiel let down Kluzelda for a few minutes and Ferine gagged her, stuffing her mouth with cloth and tying a rope around her head to keep her in, a rough gag but it did its job decently well.

“Can’t have you screaming for help” Eyiel said as she lifted up Kluzelda again.

They were near the secret exit where Ferine was taking them, the entrance to the sewers on the back of an old building, but they were also near the port which made the escape even more stressful than it already was.

They were almost there when Herifa heard something that made her immediately turn towards where the sound came from, it was the voice of her sister, and she ran towards it without any word to her companions.

“Just let her leave, we can’t afford to be captured with her when we’re so near escaping!” Ferine argued as the other noticed Herifa leave.

“I can’t” Ann said “I promised to help her and sister with this fight and I wouldn’t be doing so if I let them leave”

“Ann, this is not worth it!” Ferine said “Just leave with us and we can take care of them later!”

“I’m afraid that if I do that we may not get another chance” Ann said as she grabbed the sword hanging from her waist “Come with me if you want or escape, but I will do this regardless”

“Really!?” Ferine asked as she watched Ann leave them.

“Keep an eye on her, I’ll bring her back” Eyiel said as she let Kluzelda on the floor.

“I’m going with you” Rhys said as she ran behind teh amazon.

Ferine was baffled, she couldn’t believe the risk her friends were taking especially Ann but the fact that Eyiel and Ferine had gone behind them only made it worse.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this” Ferine sighed as she put a hand on her shortsword “You stay here, I’ll bring them back”

On the port Bryla was walking furiously toward the Queen’s ship, which was docked at the end of the port, she had gotten past all of the queen’s guards in her way and she would get through everything else she threw at her if she wanted to.

“I’ve been waiting a long time for this Issa!” Bryla shouted “I’ll make you pay for your crimes and finally free these islands from your tyranny”
Issa watched Bryla walk towards her without much care, which angered Bryla even more, she expected the queen to feel threatened, but that wasn’t what she was seeing.

“Shall I sister?” Alessia asked.

“No, I can take care of this” Issa stopped her sister “I don’t really know who you are, but I’m afraid you will have to keep waiting!”

The queen’s taunt angered Bryla even more, and she began to run towards the queen with her sword in hand, but her sprint was suddenly stopped.

When she stopped seeing red and looked down Bryla could see what was stopping her, the water on the port had frozen and ice had crept up to her knees, pinning her to the floor without any hope of getting away.

“You can seize her now sister” Issa ordered her sister, who jumped onto the port to enact her orders.

As she saw Alessia aproach her with manacles, Bryla began to swing her sword aimlessly in an effort to keep her away, but the queen stopped her from doing even that. From the tip of her staff she fired a blue beam of chilling temperature which cooled Bryla’s sword so much that she was forced to drop it to the floor, and with her legs frozen Bryla would never manage to grab it again.

With Bryla now unarmed Alessia handcuffed her hands behind her back without much effort. Once handcuffed Issa dismissed the spell keeping Bryla’s legs frozen and Alessia began to slowly walk her towards the ship, with her pace only slowed down by Bryla’s relentless struggles.

“Sister!”

Herifa’s scream as she ran towards her sister made everyone turn to look at her, Bryla couldn’t believe it, she wanted her sister to run away, to not risk her life because of her, the queen was already preparing to freeze her too, but she saw something, or better said, someone, who froze her as much as her spells did to her victims.

“Stay behind Herifa, this is too dangerous” Ann shouted as she grabbed Herfia from behind, stopping her “One captured leader is already bad enough”

Herifa looked at her sister, no matter how much sense what Ann said made she couldn’t leave her there to be taken by the queen, but her thoughts were cut short when Alessia threw sister onto the floor and grabbed her spear.

“Stay back, I will handle this” Ann said as she pushed Herifa away and grabbed her sword and shield.

The queen was more than happy to see Ann again, And even though Clementine knew that there was no way for Ann to rescue her there, she still wanted to believe that she will somehow manage.

“Ann, I had been wanting to see you again since our last encounter” Issa said as she stepped down from her ship onto the port.

Ann ignored the queen, she would rather forget the events that transpired during her first encounter with her.

“i don’t want a single scratch on her, understood?” Issa ordered her sister in a voice low enough for only her and Bryla to hear it.

But before any fight could transpire, everyone’s attention was brought to the water when Bazzon jumped out of it, splashing everyone near and landing on the port, with a foot just atop Ann.

“I have done my part queen, now its time for you to...” Bazzon’s attention was brought to the creature struggling beneath his foot “Oh, this is interesting”

“Everyone escape!” Ann shouted to her friends that could actually escape as she tried to reach her dagger, since she had lost her sword when Bazzon attacked.

Bazzon lowered his head and began to sniff out Ann, he had clearly taken an interest on her.

“Leave her alone Bazzon, your pay has already been established” Issa told the dragon before Ann could stab the beast’s snout with her dagger.

“Fine” Bazzon grunter “You can have her then”

The dragon effortless threw the now unarmed Ann to the queen’s feet, which now was not only unarmed but also in pain.

“Hello, Ann” Issa said as she looked down at her new captive.

Seeing what had happened and who they were up against, Ferine, Eyiel, Rhys and Herifa were quick to escape. They soon found themselves back where they were before Ann made the decision to go help the rebel sisters and now they had returned without her

Kluzelda tried to escape while her captors were away but she found no success, so she was taken back when they cam to her again. Had she not been gagged she would have made a snarky comment about how not only did they not come back with Bryla but also they left Ann behind.

Kluzelda and her captors escaped through the dark passage where Ferine had entered the city and before leaving it they blindfolded Kluzelda as to not let her know where they were taking her.

When they finally arrived to the campsite they were met by a depressing site, it was now mostly empty, and the return of the leader’s sister didn’t bring much joy.

A lot of the rebels hadn’t returned and a whole lot of others had decided to leave the cause after the defeat on the city, or at least that was what Herifa was told by those who remained.

“Take her to a tent and tie her up there, I’ll try to sort things out here” Herifa told the other three who had come back with her.

Eyiel did as she was told and Ferine showed her the way to a tent where Kluzelda could be held. Once inside Kluzelda was tied to a post, tightly bound to it at the waist, ankles, knees and below her breasts. Only then did they remvoe her blindfold.

“What now?” Asked Rhys after they were done.

“Well, i guess we’re in too deep to pull out” Ferine sighed “Plus, we lost Ann, again”

“We’re back at where this started then” Eyiel said as she sat down “Do we have any idea of where Ann was taken?”

“I don’t think so, but I think we know someone who does” Ferine said as she turned to look at Kluzelda.

“Let’s see if she wants to help then” Rhys said as she went to remove Kluzelda’s gag.

After the rope was untied by Rhys Kluzelda spat out the cloth inside her mouth, the corners of her lips were red because of how long that gag had been on her, but she didn’t utter any complaint at all, quite the opposite in fact.

“Don’t make me laugh, why would I ever help you?” Kluzelda asked.

“Because we’re holding you captive?” Rhys asked, oblivious to what Kluzelda wanted to say.

“Look around you, I don’t need to see to be able to tell that this little insurgence is already defeated” The captain replied “It doesn’t matter if you hold me or not, soon the queen’s forces will be here and you will be the ones tied up then”

Kluzelda would have kept on talking but Ferine shoved the cloth inside her mouth again and proceeded to gag her with rope like she had done before, neither she or her friends needed to hear what Kluzelda had to say at the moment.

“I guess she’ll need some motivation to help us” Ferine sighed with a smile on her face.

A few minutes after Herifa came into the tent with depressed look in her eyes, it was clear that whatever she was doing with those rebels who remained hadn’t gone really well.

“Can we talk outside please?” She asked.

With not much else to do the three girls agreed and walked out of the tent only to find the camp even more depleted, things had gone even worse apparently.

“I don’t know if can do this” Herifa said as she sat down on a log near an extinguished bonfire.

Herifa sank her face in the palms of her hands, she was on the verge of tears but was doing a great effort to hold them back.

“My sister was very talented and could keep this fight going, but I can’t” She explained “Even Ann would have been a better than me, damn it! She should have let me be captured so she will be here instead of me!”

Not being one to have patience for other people and their pessimism, Eyiel grabbed Herifa by the arms and stood her up in front of her.

“If Ann sacrificed herself for you she must have seen something in you!” Eyiel told Herifa “So stop complaining and don’t make her regret her decision!”
“But almost everyone has left! What am I supposed to do!?”

“Well I can see some are still around” Ferine said “Like us”

“Will you help me?”

“Can’t do much else can we?” Ferine asked “And we still have to rescue Ann” She added as she looked at her two friends.

Herifa looked around her, it was true that when compared with what it was before the camp now looked barren, but there were still people around, and if there was a time to step up and show that she was worthy of being Bryla’s sister it was now.

“Then the fight isn’t over” Herifa said as she turned to face the camp and those remaining in it “They may have won the battle, but we can still keep fighting this war!”

Herifa worked on all that she could to lift up the spirits of the rebels again, and since they were part of it now, whether they liked it or not, Ferine, Eyiel and Rhys helped her. By the time night was falling, nearly everyone who still was in the camp was ready to keep fighting.

“What should we do now?” Herifa asked as she stood alone with Ferine, them being ones of the few who stayed out of the tens at that time.
“Well you tell me, you’re the leader now remember?” Ferine asked.

Herifa looked down and rested her chin on her hand for a few seconds as she thought of what to do, she had only spent a few hours as the leader and she was already exhausted enough to find thinking tiring.

“Kluzelda, the prisoner we took with us, we should talk to her” Herifa asked.

“Well i’m afraid that she doesn’t really want to tell us anything” Ferine explained as she draped an arm over Herifa’s shoulder “But if you want some help with making her talk, all you have to do is ask me”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

What a dramatic chapter [mention]banshee[/mention] ! So the courageous Ann sacrifices herself for her friends. So the tables have turned again - for now it seems the Ice Queen seems to hold the aces!

The Question is: Will Ann's friends find a way to aid the Rebels and rescue their friend!

Outstanding Chapter!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great continuation. I had feared that this battle would have been the last already, but it was just a reshuffling of the cards, and the Queen only added an even more dangerous opponent to the mix. I wonder which animal will become a dragon slayer. Also, I would love to see more of Clementine. I know she is in a desperate situation, but I would suspect her to not only dream of her knight with shining armor but try something herself too.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

Well, after all of that Ann may end up being captured after all, can wait to see what the queen has planned for her, she has raised my expectations quite a bit with all the times she talked about her.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

[mention]rafeylovesbonds[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]ninterz[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]potato[/mention] [mention]TimChimp[/mention] Thanks to everyone for the comments, Thanks for your comments, enjoy part twelve!

Chapter 12

Clementine now sat upon a carpet and some cushions in the middle of some old underground ruins. At the moment the place was rather gloomy and empty, it would have also been extremely cold had Bazzon not made a fire with its breath, much more for Clementie’s sake than his, since he was pretty unbothered by the cold.

“Don’t worry, this place will soon be filled with treasures” Bazzon had assured the princess.

Even though clementine was still captive, she was no longer restrained, but she guessed that was because there was no exit that didn’t involve a great deal of swimming through freezing waters not to mention that a dragon of Bazzon’s size couldn’t really restrain her.

“So, when are you going to eat me?” Clementine asked with a shaky voice, trying to somehow prepare herself to what she suspected will be her ultimate fate.

“Eat you?” Bazzon asked “Do you really think eating you would bring me anything of value?”

“I thought that was what you dragons did...” Clementine said.

“Those are old legends and myths” Bazzon replied with a monstrous chuckle “We dragons are actually too smart for that”

“What do you mean?”

“We can get much better food than humans elsewhere” Bazzon said “Creatures like you are much better to keep in company than in our stomachs”

Clementine was baffled, she didn’t know if this would be a better outcome in the long term, she was still captive of a dragon, but at least she wasn’t going to be eaten, which was certainly a relief.

---

Like all of the rebels who had been captured, Ann was now in the dungeons of Ormsa’s fortress. She shared her cell with Bryla, and they were both chained to the walls for good measure.

They had both been stripped of all that could aid them escaping and part of their clothes too. Bryla was now only wearing her green shirt which made her rather cold since it had no sleeves, her tight brown leather pants, knee high leather boots and leather gloves.

Ann had been stripped of her armor and was now only wearing the full bodied tight gambeson she wore underneath the armor, that and her thigh high leather boots and gloves was all she was wearing. And even though it covered quite a lot of skin, Ann still felt exposed in it.

They were chained side by side to the same wall, although with quite some space between them. Their hands were manacled above their heads and they were sitting on the cold stone floor with her ankles hobbled together with chains.

“I can’t believe this!” Bryla shouted “I was supposed to have my revenge then and there, and she stopped me so effortlessly!”

Ann looked at Bryla, she had been hearing complaining ever since they had been captured but her complaints were only getting louder and louder.

“It’s like she doesn’t even care!” She complained to the nothingness again “I was supposed to be her enemy, and she dismissed me like I was nothing!”

“Calm down...” Ann said much more calmly “We will get out of this one, but now we must....”

“Oh shut up!” Bryla shouted at Ann “Really? Is that all you have to say?”

“Bryla we can’t make a scene, that will only make things worse” Ann kept trying to calm down her cellmate.

“Worse than this huh? I doubt it” Bryla replied “We have already been captured, chained and thrown into a cell, we have lost!”

Bryla’s chains rattled as she argued with Ann, she struggled out of anger more than out of willingness to escape, since she knew that was impossible.

“I have been in situations like this before, believe me, there’s still hope” Ann said.

“Miss me with those empty promises, until I see help arriving I won’t believe there’s a way out for us” Bryla said.

“Bryla, that attitude isn’t helpful”

“Shut up Ann”

Since arguing with Bryla was clearly proving itself to be a pointless endeavor, Ann stopped trying. She fell silent and for the first time since they had been captured Bryla fell silent too.

“You know, I never really liked you” Bryla said out of the blue.

Ann turned towards Bryla, surprised not only by hearing her speak again after all the time they had spent in silence but mostly by what she was saying.

“I always felt like you were stealing my fight, that people were showing more love to you than to me, their leader” Bryla kept talking without even looking at Ann “I guess that I made things more personal than they were, but it hardly matters now does it?”

“Why are you telling me this?” Ann asked.

“Well I don’t know what’s going to happen to us now, but I guess that being chained in the same cell means that we’re past the point of keeping secrets” Bryla replied “And I don’t want to take any secrets with me”

“I’m sorry you felt that way”

“Don’t be” Bryla quickly replied “You couldn’t know, and it isn’t like my hatred is well founded”

“We will get out of this, I promise” Ann said, wanting to calm down Bryla regardless of what she thought.

“I would have never thought that I’d have to rely on my sister to save me” Bryla said “It usually is the other way around”

“I’m sure she’ll manage”

Long and uncomfortable silence followed, after what Bryla said there wasn’t much the two wanted to discuss after Bryla had said that, so all they could distract themselves with now was the sound of water leaking somewhere from the ceiling.

It seemed like night was going to be the same, but the cell received an unexpected visitor.

Alessia showed herself, still in her blue battle uniform and with her white hair on a ponytail, she stood in front of the barred cell door and began to open the lock with the keys as after laying her spear aside.

“The queen wants to see you” She said as she stepped into the room.

“No matter what she wants, I won’t tell her anything!” Bryla shouted.

“It’s not you who she wants to see” Alessia replied as she turned to look directly at Ann.

“Oh... I see” Ann said, she also wasn’t expecting that.

“What?” Bryla asked, taking offence in what she had heard “Wouldn’t she want to see me? You know, leader of the rebels?”

“The queen was clear with her words” Alessia replied.

Ann was unchained from the wall and her hands were tied crossed behind her back, her feet were still hobbled together so running was out of the question.

“Get moving” Alessia ordered as she waited for Ann to leave the cell.

Bryla could not believe that it was Ann who the queen wanted to see and not her, she who had made herself to be the queen’s greatest enemy and now that the queen had her she apparently couldn’t give her the time of day.

Ann struggled to keep up the pace with Alessia, who walked without any care for Ann’s chained feet and slow pace. The stairs were especially grueling for Ann, who nearly fell down many times as they went up many floors to leave the dungeons.

Eventually they arrived to the main floor, the same place Ann had broken into that same day when the battle was going in their favor. And from there she was taken to somewhere where she had already been, the same room where she had found Eyiel.

Ann thought that she was about to be bound like how Eyiel was bound when she had found her, but that wasn’t the case. Alessia sat her down at the end of the table and tied her to that chair. Ropes were tied around her chest, above and below her breasts and at her waist to pin her to the back of the chair and with enough tightness that Ann felt her arms being crushed between her back and the backrest.

The chains hobbling her feet were left as they were, but Alessia tied Ann’s lap to the seat of the chair to keep her legs further in place, which Ann thought to be unnecessary, but she knew arguing would have been fruitless.

Once Alessia was done she gagged Ann with a piece of white cloth, tying it around her head and pressing it between her teeth, not before shoving another one inside her mouth. Even though Ann remained as dignified as she could, she still found it hard to appear unbothered by being gagged.

“The queen will see you shortly” Alessia said before leaving.

And she wasn’t lying, only a few minutes later Ann heard the door opening beside her and when she turned to look she saw the queen entering the room. It wasn’t the first time she saw her but she was certainly getting a better look this time.

The queen was tall but shorter than Ann, her skin was pale, eyes light blue and her braided hair white as snow, it wasn’t hard to tell why she had the title of ‘ice queen’ when seeing her in person. She was wearing an apparently comfortable and warm clothing of blue clothes and white furs.

“At last we’re back together” The queen said as she moved to sit at the opposite end of the table “I have waited so much for this”

Behind the queen entered a pair of maids with trays of food and drink, one was laid before the queen and another one before Ann, who was surprised to see that not only was she eating with the queen but also the same food as her, although at the moment she was struggling to see how exactly she was supposed to eat.

“Since this time you won’t be able to escape, I’d like to have a talk with you” The queen said “Although you’re not much for a conversation at the moment”

Ann glared at the queen while she laughed of her own joke, no matter how she was being treated she still wasn’t fond of being captive or her captress for that matter.

“Here, let me fix that” The queen said before casting a spell with a quick hand gesture and removing Ann’s gag with it “Better?”

Ann did not reply, even though she didn’t like being gagged she still could see that there wasn’t much of a difference with being gagged or not in her current situation.

“You know Ann, I have been obsessed with you since our first encounter” The queen sighed “I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you, and even though I asked the princess all I could about you that still didn’t sufficed”

“Well, that explains this” Ann replied dryly “Where is the princess now”

“Oh she’s fine, don’t worry about her” The queen replied with a chuckle “Worry about you”

Ann gulped, she didn’t know what the queen meant by that.

“If you excuse me, I’ll eat my food now” The queen said.

“And how am I supposed to eat mine?” Ann asked.

“Oh, you’ll eat at its due time” The queen replied “For now entertain me while I do it”

“Entertain you?” Ann asked, finding the very question she was asked offensive, did the queen took her for a jester or what?”

“Just tell me about you” The queen replied with her mouth after swallowing her fist bite of food “I’ve been dying to know you, and it seems like you can do much else now other than what I want you to do.

Ann couldn’t argue with that, in fact there wasn’t much she could actually argue at the moment, so whether she wanted or not she had to comply with the queen’s requests, that or she would have to suffer consequences that she didn’t knew but would rather not find out what they were.

So Ann began by telling the queen the vapidest details about her she could think of, but she ran out of those very quickly, and she could tell the queen wasn’t really ‘entrained by what she was telling her, so Ann had to find something else to talk about.

Her adventures as a knight were obviously quick to come into the very one sided conversation. Whether it was her time in the mystical forest of the ancients, in deep caves beneath dwarven settlements or whatever else she could remember she told the queen about it, but she always evaded telling something about those stories. She never spoke a words about all the times she was captured, and those were many, because this was far from the first time that Ann found herself tied up and prisoner at the mercy of one of her enemies, but she was never proud of that aspect of her adventures.

“So, tell me Ann” The queen said after Ann was done with one of her stories “After all of those adventures, what does it feel to finally get captured”

Ann was surprised by the question to say the least, so she couldn’t think of any response.

“You know, from what you’ve told me until now you’ve been able to get away with whatever you wanted” The queen said as she played with the cutlery “But now that seems to have stopped, so tell me, how does it feel?”

Ann didn’t know what she should reply, she wasn’t liar but she didn’t want the queen to know the truth just like she didn’t wanted anyone to know the truth about how many times she had been captured. But she also felt like if she lied to the queen and told her that it had been her who first captured her it would only bolster her already enlarged ego, and that was something Ann also didn’t wanted to do.

“Cat got your tongue?” The queen mocked “Don’t be ashamed to admit it, I know it must feel bad”

“You’re not the first one to capture me” Ann spoke shyly as she looked down.

Isa was left surprised for a few seconds, even though she pretended not to care she had actually hoped that she would be the first one to capture Ann, so she was disappointed to see that it wasn’t the case.

“Shame” She said as she stood up from her chair.

She walked towards and sat beside Ann, she then grabbed the cutlery the maids had disposed in front of Ann and began cutting her food, which by this point had gotten rather cold.

“I may not be the first, but I’m sure I’ll be the last” The queen said as she cut the food.

“Great, I won’t have to worry about being captured ever again after I escape you” Ann said snarkly, trying to show confidence.

“Oh... meant that you would never escape me” The queen replied, apparently unprepared for Ann’s response “How do you even plan to escape?”
“Like I did all of the times before this”

“And just how did you did that?”

“Wouldn’t be smart of me to tell you” Ann replied “But lets just say that there’s people out there who can and will save me”

Ann couldn’t talk much more when the queen fed her, and she wanted to eat too so she had no complaints. Despite it being rather cold the food was pretty good, but that only made Ann feel guilty, after all she was sure that the other prisoners were not eating the same as her.

But if this has showed Ann something was that the queen was not as tough or cruel as she expected, the very fact that she seemed to have a soft spot for her showed her that if anyone could make an attempt to improve her situation to eventually lead to her escape, it was herself.

“Before I’m taking back to the cell” Ann said after the queen was done feeding her and she saw her getting ready leave “Can I make a request?”

Those words seemed to catch the queen’s attention, who sat back at her end of the table and rested her head on her hands, waiting for Ann to keep talking.

“Well, i know I’m not in a position to make any requests, but still, I’d like you to hear what I have to say”

“Go ahead, I’m still pleased to hear your voice” The queen replied.

“I understand that keeping us restrained is of the utmost importance to you, but could you make one slight concession?” Ann asked, already expecting a negative response from the queen.

“It depends, what do you suggest?” The queen asked.

“Well, sleeping on the cell is already hard enough with the cold and humidity, let alone while chained to the walls” Ann explained “I’m not asking you to let us go, not even to let us sleep untied, but could you at least unchain us from the wall?”

The queen scratched her chin and thought for a few seconds, but she answered quickly.

“Of course” She said “You can even sleep in my room if you please”

Ann was taken aback by the queen’s response, not only it was quick but it was also far more than she had expected or even asked for, Ann though the queen was joking but she didn’t seem like it.

“You will have to remain tied up of course, but more comfortable restraints can be arranged for you” The queen added.

Ann still did not give credit to what the queen was saying.

“But what about the other prisoners?” Ann managed to ask.

“They’ll have to sleep as they are now, but don’t worry about them” The queen replied “Like I said, it is you who you should worry about”

“Then I shall decline your offer”

The queen stared back at Ann with disbelief, it was clear that it wasn’t the answer the answer she was expecting nor the one that she wanted.

“I can’t accept your offer if I know that only I would be the one benefiting from it while the others suffer” Ann added “Take me back to the cell if you want, I want you to treat all prisoners with respect, not to spoil me”

The queen’s eye twitched slightly after she head Ann, but she quickly calmed down, or at least she hid her rage behind a calm facade.

“So be it then” She said before leaving the room.

Ann was left alone in the room for a long enough to ponder about her actions, even though she did not regret her decision, no matter how tempting a bed could seem at the moment she was determined to be spoiled by the queen, she was starting to suspect that she wasn’t going to return to the cell like she had left.

After a while Alessia came back into the room and without a word she began untying Ann. Alessia’s demeanor already told Ann that unlike she wasn’t the type of captor that should be spoken to, so she calmly kept her silence and wait for whatever she or her sister had planned for her.

Ann was taking at the same pace through the same path she had been lead through when she was brought to the room she had dined with the queen in. She tried to keep up the pace with Alessia to the best of her ability, but that didn’t save her from being hit with Alessia’s lance all the times she fell behind even slightly. But eventually she was back at the dungeons, where a dozing Bryla was waiting for her.

The captive rebel leader was waken up the noise of the barred metal door being opened, a sound that could bring anyone out of sleep. She would have liked to say something, she felt like she had a lot to say, but her energies weren’t enough.

Ann’s were untied, which didn’t surpirsed her since she expected to be chained to the wall once again, but she was surprised to see that instead Alessia tied her hands in front of her.

“What are you doing?” Ann asked.

“Silence” Alessia replied sharply.

Bryla saw with horror as Ann’s hands were tied to a chain hanging from the ceiling and then pulled up until they were far above her head and the knight’s was left standing on her toes. Again Ann tried to remain as dignified as possible, but her grimace of anger and pain was hard to hide.

“Wait, you can’t leave her like this!” Bryla shouted.

“Silence! Or I will leave you like that too!”

As much as Bryla wanted to keep arguing, being strung up like Ann was the last thing her tired body needed, so she had to swallow her words and watch with impotence as Alessia left the cell.

“I take it that whatever it was that the queen wanted with you it didn’t go very well” Bryla said a few minutes after.

“Not at all”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Another splendid chapter! And Ann is in for a hard time to be sure. Potentates like the Queen take it never well if truth speaks to power. The End of this chapter shows that clearly. Well done [mention]banshee[/mention] - this tale is truly amazing!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice twist that the dragon does not eat Clementine directly and is more than a brainless monster. It is also playing the political game.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

That jealousy from Bryla towards Ann seems a little out of the blue. Sure, they discussed before, but presenting Ann as more of a leader than Bryla herself is brand new here. Especially since we've had scenes of both of them together and I'm sure this didn't come up.

I do hope Clementine plays a part more than just a simple damsel in distress.

I'm not sure why, but this is the second time a villain has some fixation on Ann... and I'm intrigued. The first one (a past story) was a revenge. But this one doesn't seem to be the case. Will be fun to find out.

And also, how the gang manages to interrogate Kluzelda!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Mineira1986 wrote: 10 months ago I'm not sure why, but this is the second time a villain has some fixation on Ann... and I'm intrigued. The first one (a past story) was a revenge. But this one doesn't seem to be the case. Will be fun to find out.
Indeed, The fixation of the Ice Queen is interesting - or more her motive is. And what we learned? The Queen does not like opposition. Ann seems in for a tough time.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

[mention]rafeylovesbonds[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]ninterz[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]potato[/mention] [mention]TimChimp[/mention] Thanks to everyone for the comments, Thanks for your comments, enjoy part thirteen!

Chapter 13

Princess Clementine was happy to see that the dragon was far more considerate than the queen when it came to taking care of her. He also provided her a comfortable place to sleep on and soon filled his cave with other types of servants which he instructed to take care of her.

Much like Bazzon had promised, the once gloomy cave soon flourished, with boats entering every day to give tribute to Bazzon, which came sometimes in gold, but more often in food. While Bazzon himself had no trouble on gorging of raw chunks of meat, he had demanded a few cooks to stay on the cave to cook for Clementine, since he already knew that humans were not as fond of the taste of uncooked meat as he was.

But Clementine did not forget that she was still a prisoner, and while Bazzon never had her tied up or restrained in any way, she suspected that such was only the case because there was no need for it. They were on a cave which could only be accessed by freezing waters, no matter how much Clementine wanted to escape, she wouldn’t have been able to.

And since that route of escape had proved itself to be more than impossible, Clementine began to think of others, because no matter how docile she was pretending to be, she still craved freedom as much as when she was first taken prisoner.

---

Queen Isa Arnodotir woke up in the room that was prepared for her in the fortress of Ormsa. Her morning routine was much less glorified than what many would like to believe, like everyone, she woke up with a still tired face, messy hair and bad breath, but none of that bothered her this morning.

She had a dream she couldn’t keep out of her mind, while she showered, while she ate or while she washed her teeth, the dream she’d had last night lingered on her mind with so much clarity that it was hard to think that it had been just a dream.

Thankfully for her it had been a good dream, but what’s bad about good dreams is that we wake up to find out that they were just that, dreams, and that made Isa mad, because it didn’t had to be.

“Alessia, watch the entrance to my room, let nobody in” She said as she walked back to her room.

“Oh, you’re doing that?” Alessia asked “Do you want any help?”

“No, I can manage alone this time” Isa said before locking herself inside her room.

Isa sat down at the edge of her bed and sighed, she was still thinking about her dream, she still desperately wanted it to be real, but she could only take a very small step towards that direction.

From one of the chests in which her things had been taken to Ormsa the queen took a set of ropes. They were soft and silky, a far cry from the ones her prisoners had on their restraints, but fit for a queen like her.

She then sat on the bed and began tying her legs together, she tied them at the ankles, above and below the knees with unnecessary tightness. Then came the awkward part; with yet another set of the same ropes she tied her hands in front of her, finishing the awkward knot around her wrists with her mouth.

Once she was as tied up as she could manage to do on her own, Isa laid stretched out on her bed and closed her eyes, trying to go back to the dream she had once again.

In her dream it hadn’t been her who had won the battle against the rebels, she had lost and she had been taken prisoner. She laid in the middle of a tent, like she imagined the rebel hideout to be, and awaited for her captors to decide what to do with her. She pretended to struggle like she had done in her dream, although now she had to be careful not to undo the not very secure knots she had tied around her wrists.

Isa clenched her eyelids as she remembered one last detail of her dream. After she had struggled in vain for so long eventually someone came into her tent, it was Ann. But sadly, that had been where her dream had ended.

---

Bryla woke up in the cell with pain on her back and limp arms, but as soon as she saw Ann she decided that she shouldn’t voice her complaints before her, after all, in comparison to her, she had it easy.

“Did you manage to sleep?” Ann asked tiredly after she realized Bryla had woken up.

“I did, did you...” Bryla was unsure about finishing the question.

“Not really” Ann replied “But I’m glad you did”

Their conversation didn’t went on for much longer since a few moments later the noise of heeled steps on the floor approaching became hard to ignore and soon enough Alessia was standing in front of the cell again.

“You two are to be taken to the capital, so I shall prepare you” She informed them.

Bryla was the first to be unchained from the wall, but Alessia didn’t do anything else aside from ordering her to stay down until she was done with Ann, to whom she got to next. She unlinked her wrists from the chain hanging down from the ceiling to which Ann nearly fell to the floor, but managed to remain on her feet.

“The queen wants you to remain quiet in the way to the port” Alessia said as she pulled some pieces of cloth out of her pockets, with which she proceeded to gag the prisoners.

While Ann was too tired to put any type of fight Bryla was different, and made herself sure to show some defiance before being silenced.
“You won’t get away with this” Was the best she could think of.

Of course this did not prevent Alessia from shoving a cloth inside her mouth and tying another one over her lips and behind her head, in fact, that may have made her more eager to tie the gag more tightly, but Bryla just couldn’t allow herself to stay quiet.

“Get walking now, the two of you” Alessia ordered as she grabbed back her spear.

Bryla stood up while Ann struggled to remian standing and with the looming presence of Alessia and her spear behind them they began to walk.

The thought of running away crossed Bryla’s mind many times, even with her feet hobbled together her instincts still told her to run away, but Ann couldn’t even think about it, her legs barely allowed her to walk, let alone run.

And Ann was probably the ultimate reason why Bryla decided to go against her instincts and don’t try anything. After all, even in the unlikely case that she managed to escape, she couldn’t allow herself to leave Ann behind.

As they made their way out of the dungeons they came across a sight Ann dreaded, stairs. Walking up those stairs with her feet hobbled together was hard enough but doing so with her legs aching from standing all night was even worse.

So much did the stairs scare Ann that at first she didn’t notice the queen standing right beside the stairs, gawking at her with the same look she had been giving her during their dinner the previous night,

“I know this might be hard for you and your tired legs Ann” The queen said as she approached Ann “So I can help you if you want...”

Ann walked past the queen pretending to ignore her, the walk upstairs hurt, but so did the queen’s ego after being ignored by Ann even after the torture she had put her through during the whole night.

When they walked out of the castle they were joined by the rest of the queen’s forces which were leaving the island, which were many. And all of the guards surrounding them were enough to make Bryla’s desire to escape nonexistent.

The march wasn’t met with cheers, even though the city was always dominated by the queen’s rule that was only because her forces had a strong presence there, most people weren’t fond of the queen, nor of her dragon ally who she had unleashed on their city and was now their ruler, and they showed their discontent with the silence the march was met with.

Eventually they arrived at the port where Ann and Bryla were taken onto the fleet’s flagship, where once again the queen decided to try to persuade Ann.

“The ship’s cells aren’t really comfortable you know Ann” She said “So if you want a bed you’re more than welcome too...”
“Mpghg!” Ann grunted as she shook her head.

Isa was furious but did her best to hide it, her eye was twitching again but she kept calm, she couldn’t allow herself to be seen angry.
“So be it then” She said as she walked to her chambers in the ship.

Ann and Bryla were walked down the ship until they were at the bottom layer, where the cells were. Rusty bars divided a room into different cells and the two prisoners were thrown together inside one with the sole company of hay and the occasional rat that walked into the cell.

Alessia locked the cell’s door and walked away, leaving them alone in the dim light of the only lamp hanging from the room’s ceiling.

Ann immediately fell on her knees when Alessia was no longer looking, she wanted to appear strong before her captors but once they were not looking she showed how weakened they had actually left her. Bryla sat beside her and tried to hug, draping her arms which were chained in front of her around her.

“Mpghg” Bryla moaned as she rested her head on her shoulder, trying to tell Ann something

Ann looked at what Bryla was doing, rubbing her head against her shoulder, and after a few seconds realized what she was trying to do, so she helped her with that.

And by awkwardly rubbing each other’s cheeks against each other, Ann managed to remove Bryla’s gag, of which she spat out the cloth inside her mouth while the other remained hanging around her ceiling.

“I’m so sorry Ann” Bryla said as she rested her head on Ann’s shoulder again.

“Mpghg...” Ann moaned, not trying to say anything, only trying to draw attention to her and the gag on her mouth.

“Oh, sorry” Bryla said before removing Ann’s gag with much more ease compared to how long it had taken for Ann to remove hers.

“Thanks” Ann said after spitting out the cloth inside her mouth.

“Don’t worry about it, it’s the least I can do after what they put you through” Bryla answered “You need to rest now, you look awfully tired”
“I am” Ann said as she sat against the only wooden wall of their cell.

They heard and felt the ship sailing off the port, which made the room shake uncomfortably, and brought them out of the dozing they had entered in the few minutes they’d had.

“Bryla...” Ann spoke shyly.

“Yes?”

“Can I sleep on your lap?”

Bryla just faced Ann and patted her thighs, inviting Ann to do just what she asked for.

“Thanks” Ann replied as she moved to lay on Bryla’s lap.

As Ann faded into sleep only one thought crossed her mind, which wasn’t very different from what crossed Bryla’s mind: ‘I hope the others are doing better’

Back on the rebel’s camp in Ormsa, Ferine had been asked by Herifa to make Kluzelda talk, after all they had taken her prisoner for a reason.

Rhys and mostly Eyiel were more than happy to see that Kluzelda was finally getting a taste of her own medicine, after all she had put them through they though she was more than deserving of that. So of course they volunteered to help.

The two had tied Kluzelda to a pole inside a tent, she was standing up and her hands were tied together behind her head, secured to the pole. Her body was bound to the pole by ropes below her breasts and another rather unnecessary set going above them, and also another one at her waist. Her thick legs were tied together to the pole at the ankles and knees.

She was also gagged, with the very same rough gag she’d had on her mouth since she had been brought there the previous day and which had greatly dried out her mouth.

After they were done with her, Eyiel and Rhys sat aside and made way for Ferine, who only then entered the room. She stopped before Kluzelda and looked at her with a smirk on her mouth and her hands on her hips.

“Ready to talk now?” She asked.

Kluzelda remained still and the only sound she emitted was her breath filtering through the cloth inside her mouth and the rope keeping her in.
“Good, I want to have some fun before you talk” Ferine said.

The thief grabbed one of her daggers and pointed it at Kluzelda’s belly, touching her clothes and dangerously close to her skin.

“I know what you’re thinking, ‘I’m an amazon, you’re never going to make me talk’ or something like that” Ferine said with a mocking voice “But I’ve learned that amazons have one particular weakness they would rather never disclose”

Eyiel, who was standing aside from the action, blushed a little and looked away, she knew how Ferine had found out about the weakness she was talking about, and she would rather not remember it.

Slowly Ferine began to cut open Kluzelda’s clothes with her dagger, cutting through all the buckled belts that kept the cloth armor on until her body was left exposed. Her abdomen was ripped and her large breasts were only covered by a bandages which served as a bra.

“Do you know what weakness I’m talking about?” Ferine asked as she tossed her dagger away.

“Mpghg” kluzelda grunted as she glared back at Ferine.

“Seems like you don’t, but don’t worry” A smile drew itself on Ferine’s lips “You’re about to find out”

Ferine removed her leather gloves and cracked her knuckles, reading herself for some tough interrogation.

“I’m going to start by asking a simple question” Ferine said “Where did they take our friends?”

And since kluzelda had already made it clear that she had no intention of being cooperative, Ferine had no qualms about making her first attack a surprise. She dug her fingers on Kluzelda’s exposed sides, which immediately made her twitch.

“Mpghg!” Kluzelda yelped as soon as she felt Ferine’s fingers on her.

“Well well, seems like someone is ticklish” Ferine said as she looked at Kluzelda, who had lost her tough expression and now seemed surprised and even scared.

“Let’s see how much can you take before you finally decide to open your mouth”

Kluzelda felt Ferine dig her fingers up and down her sides with no care for her struggles, which were greatly held back by the ropes restraining her. After all Rhys knew how to tie her up, and Eyiel had the strength to make it inescapable.

“Come on, all you have to do is tell me where they took our friends” Ferine said without stopping to tickle Kluzlelda.

“Mphgghh!” Kluzelda grunted, trying to sound tough in the middle of her forced laughter, which of course didn’t really work out for her.
Ferine kept tickling Kluzelda relentlessly, she made her moan and struggle without a single care and Rhys and Eyiel gladly watched the show their friend was putting up for them. Even though Eyiel though Kluzelda deserved much more, she considered this a good start.

But suddenly Ferine stopped, she kept her hands on Kluzelda but she was now just grabbing her by the waist without aggressively pressing her fingers into her most ticklish spots.

“Well, ready to talk now?” Ferine asked.

Kluzelda didn’t answer, she was too busy catching her breath through her gag, so Ferine decided to persuade her a little.

“Ready to talk?” She asked as she prssed her fingers slightly on her sides.

“Mpghg!” Kluzelda moaned as she shook her head.

“Very well then, I still have much more to try” Ferine said as she began to slide her hands up Kluzelda’s sides “If your sides were so ticklish, I wonder how bad will it be for you if i tickle you... here!”

Ferine began to tickle Kluzelda’s armpits relentlessly, making the captive pirate shake with the same relentlessness that she was tickling her with. Her strong body made all of the effort it could to break free, but tired and tightly bound she could not break free, being left forced to endure Ferine’s torment.

It wasn’t just the pain which enraged Kluzelda, it was also the humiliation, this wasn’t regular torture, she and her strong body was being tickled and she was somehow succumbing to it, she couldn’t understand why she was so weak to this, but she was, and that made her feel ashamed of herself.

Eventually the pirate’s moan became louder and began to sound different, it took a while for Ferine to notice but if Rhys hadn’t spoken up and said that she thought Kluzelda was trying to say something she would have most likely kept tickling Kluzelda for much longer.

“So, want to tell us what we want?” Ferine asked as she crossed her arms below her breasts.

“Mpghg...” Kluzeld answered as she nodded.

Ferine then untied her the ropes that made her gag, allowing Kluzelda to spit out the cloth inside her mouth, and after breathing in for a few seconds Kluzleda spoke again.

“What do you want to know?”

“Many things, but you can start by telling us where they took our friend Ann and the rebel leader Bryla” Ferine asked.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

I like the description of Bazoons lair - and the way Clementine thinks about escaping. So we learn the Queen is into selfbondage - somehow she drawn to Ann. Question is why?

Ann is strong and proud but the constant torment wears her down. The queen does not take Ann´s refusal to accept her avances does nothing to improve the Queens mood. Ann bears herself as the heroine she is. One of my favourites: The Moment Ann asks her Cocaptive if she can rest in her lap. A tender moment. Beautiful!

Good to know that Ferine breaks finally the Captain - hopefully the information is helpful!
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Wonderful story, entertaining beyond words. Great bondage descriptions.
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

This story keeps having interesting turns and little twists.
I really like it
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Nice part indeed, and I have to say, I think the Clementine/dragon story line is still the most interesting to me: It is such a cool interaction.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Isa tying herself up was interesting and a nice change, as pretty much the characters tie-up each other to capture them (except from a few scenes in the original story). As this is a fantasy world, it could lead to interesting scenarios (such as one character whose power is to have visions... except she must be tied up to get those. Just saying, not trying to force anything).

Good work.
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

[mention]rafeylovesbonds[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]ninterz[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]potato[/mention] [mention]TimChimp[/mention] Thanks to everyone for the comments, Thanks for your comments, enjoy part fourteen!

Chapter 14

Although reluctantly, Clementine ended up admitting that slowly she was being given reasons to stop missing her home as much as she did, the place Bazzon designated for him had become comfortable, she was well fed, entertained, to anybody hearing of her situation it would seem pretty desirable, that was, aside from the fact that she was still kidnapped.

And it was something that Clementine didn’t allow herself to forget no matter how much her condition improved, she was still a princess taken away from her homeland, kidnapped and given to that monster as a mere trade good.

Even while she slept on the comfortable cushy bed that was placed on her spot in the cave she still had a desire for Isa and her sister to see justice and pay for what they had done.

Bazzon, on his part, was rather calm after things had settled down in the island, once he saw that people would deliver tribute to him he stopped demanding it, knowing that it would come to him either way, and was only disturbed when locals needed squabbles settled, since Bazzon had proclaimed himself to be the neutral arbiter of the island’s population disputes.

But he was clearly bothered by Clementine and her evasive attitude, whenever he tried to cross words with her he was always cut short, Clementine never spoke of herself and never initiated conversation. This puzzled Bazzon, who couldn’t grasp how a human whom he showered with luxury could show him anything but love.

So he admitted defeat, at least to himself, and decided to look for answers to his quandaries in the most straightforward way possible.

“Clementine, it has come to my attention that you don’t seem to hold me on high regard” Bazzon spoke while he looked at clementine eat dinner one particular night.

“Really? What makes you think that?” Clementine replied sardonically.

“Well, despite my best efforts, you never showed me any gratitude” Bazzon explained “Neither do you seem to be interested on learning about me or letting me learn about you”

“Do you realize you kidnapped me right?” Clementine, asked, slightly offended by the apparent obliviousness of the dragon.

“I did not, I merely traded you with the queen in exchange for dealing with the rebels of this island” Bazzon groaned “A fair trade”

“Really? Is that what you think of when you think of a fair trade?”

“I got what I wanted, she got what she wanted” Bazzon replied “Seems fair to me”

“Maybe you forgot to ask someone else what she thought of that trade” Clementine said as she rose from her chair “give it some thought and you may find me to be more amicable with you”

Queen Isa laid on her bed, she was just in her nightgown and her hair was loose, she had only recently waken up by as soon as she noticed that she was tied spread eagled to the bed she became wide awake.

She tried to look around to the best of her ability, but she was alone in her room, who could have done this? She asked herself as she examined every little detail of her room. She received no answer until she made a sharp heartburn and saw someone through the corner of her eye.

---

It was Ann, she was standing in the corner of her room, looking at her with a devious smile on her lips. Isa could not believe what she was seeing, her heart began beating faster than ever and she began shaken like cold have never made her shake. Ann was walking towards her, who knows what for but Isa was sure that it wouldn’t be long until she found out.

But then she felt a sudden pull on her left leg, a pull which felt much different than all other sensation in her body, and that was when it dawned on her. She was dreaming.

“You need to wake up sister, we are nearly home” Alessia said as she shook her sister awake.

“Ugh, really?” Isa asked, incredibly disappointed by waking up.

“We’ll be there in little more than an hour, you are the queen, you can’t be asleep when we arrive”

“Fine” Isa sighed “I’ll get ready then.

Guards came to take Bryla and Ann out of their cell. When they arrived Ann was still asleep but she was quickly waken up by Bryla, who thought that no matter what she did it would be better than having Ann be waken up by those guards.

Still bound as when they had been brought onto the ship they were taken out onto the ship’s board, where they were once again seen by the queen, her sister and all of the crew. It was still humiliating to be the center of attention in a such a way, but both women had their gazes captivated not by their unwelcomed audience, but by the views ahead.

A massive castle built atop a stony cliff on the shore, overlooking a bay on which a city had been built, awaited them ahead. The castle’s stone walls were whitewashed by the snow and its sky blue roofs were only slightly less covered by it. Atop its towers waved the flag of the serpent isles, a snake encircling five white stars above a blue background.

“Can’t get worse than this can it?” Bryla asked silently to her fellow captive.

“I hope it can’t” Ann briefly replied.

The ship was docked at a port exclusive to the castle while the others docked at the city, and once it was secured the crew began leaving it, and among them the two prisoners were taken.

They were walked into the castle by an entrance near the port and there they went on for a long, long hallway of cold stone and with many gates leading to rooms they did not see. Both Ann and Bryla were already expecting to be thrown into a dungeon, so they weren’t really struck by curiosity.

“What do we do with them sister?” Alessia asked the queen, with whom she was standing at some distance away from the prisoners.

“The rebel leader can go to the dungeons; I’ll take Ann to the prisoner’s tower” Isa replied as she began to walk at a sped up pace to the captives.

“Wait, really?” Alessia asked as she grabbed her sister by the shoulder “Don’t you think interrogating Bryla, the rebel leader, is much more important?”

Isa considered, or pretended to consider, her sister’s words, but even though she couldn’t deny what she was saying, she still had her goals in mind and since she was the queen nobody would distract her from them.

“Yeah, it is important, so you can handle it personally” She replied.

“What?” Her sister answered with disbelief.

“It’s an important task, you should be honored to partake on it!” Isa replied, not even trying to hide that she was mocking her sister for trying to convince her of doing something that she didn’t wanted to do.

Isa gave the orders to the guards while she went elsewhere, she wanted to do many things before she finally got to Ann. Firs and foremost she needed a shower, then she would have a much needed change of clothes, then she wanted to eat something nicer than what she was served on the ship, and only then she would get to Ann.

And so she did, Isa remained in the hot thermal waters of her indoors pool for a long while and only left when her stomach began begging her for food. Then she left to get dressed only after she was thoroughly dried up.

She was dressed in front a fireplace by her maids, who first put on her tall dark blue boots which reached up to her thighs and which were softly cushioned on the inside with furs to protect her from the cold. Then they put on her long silky gloves of blue color which ended above her elbow and despite being thin were surprisingly good at keeping the cold away.

Then was the dress, which was a whole ordeal for the maids to put on the queen. It was long a heavy due to the many furs and cloth that had been used to make it warm and elegant at the same time. Its colors ranged from white, to sky blue to deep blue, it ended right above her ankles and covered her whole sleeves while tightly hugging her feminine features on the chest, waist and abdomen as well as a little bit below the hips.

As a final detail the queen put on her crown by herself, a tiny diadem made out of platinum adorned with a single large ruby, which the queen wore just at the top of her long braid of white hair.

By the time the queen was having the food she requested Ann was already on the cell that was determined for her, although calling it a cell may have been a stretch.

Although Ann didn’t knew it, she was in the same cell where princess Clementine had been held until not so long ago. A large room atop a high tower which looked much more like the room of a monarch than of a prisoner. A large bed, a fireplace, a desk, a table with chair and much more commodities than one would expect to find in a room dedicated to holding captives.

Since Ann was thrown into the room as she was she lost no time in getting up and looking for a way to escape. Even though the walk up the stairs had been tiring she couldn’t afford to lose time resting from it.

The fireplace immediately came to her mind when she thought of how to escape even though iron was binding her ankles her wrists were held together by mere rope which could be set on fire, even though Ann would risk burning her hands trying to get free from the rope that didn’t deter her from trying.

But it soon became clear to Ann that her captors had already though about that, the iron bars covering the fireplace were locked in place and they could only be opened with a key, so she had no way of accessing the fire. But even if she had, what could she have done anyway? She was still inside a locked room which stood far enough above the ground to make any attempt of escaping through the windows a suicide attempt, so she had to think of something else.

But there weren’t many other options, despite her meticulous inspection of the room Ann didn’t find a single sharp object or edge with which she could cut herself free, and even if she had, she would still have to find a way to remove her leg irons, and only then could she begin to think about what she was going to do with the locked door, endless stairs and hundreds of guards and literal sea which separated her from freedom.

Ann began to settle with the idea that if she was going to escape she would have to be craftier than that. She would have to use her mind and words more than her body, which didn’t sound easy at all.

But before she could think about any of that Ann heard the door of the room being opened, and in came the queen, which locked the door behind her and sat down on one of the room’s cushioned chairs of white wood.

Ann, who at the moment was laying at the edge of the bed with her lower legs hanging down immediately sat up and looked at the queen, who gazed back at her deviousness.

“Welcome Ann” She said “How do you find your accommodations?”

Ann looked around despite having already identified every single detail on the room when she was trying to escape.

“I hope Bryla is in another room like this” She said after she was done with her examination.

“Oh, I’m afraid that she’s not being treated to a cell so luxurious like yours” Isa replied “This is, after all, a cell for prisoners of honor, the place where I held Princess Clementine before you, and the place you’ll be confined from now on”

Ann was surprised to hear that to the queen she apparently was enough of a ‘prisoner of honor’, whatever that meant, to the queen that she was willing to give her the same treatment she had given to the princess when she held her captive.

“If I may ask, why is it that I am a prisoner of honor?” Ann asked shyly, as her question was driven by mere curiosity.

“Oh, I thought I had been clear about that” Isa replied as she stood up and walked closer to her prisoner “I like you Ann, I have been dying to finally have you in my hands, bound at my mercy, its only logical that I prefer to have you here and not in the cold dark dungeons where I’m holding your friend”

Ann blushed slightly at the queen’s words, which ashamed her enough to make her look away from her, she was disgusted by what she was hearing, she hated being the queen’s prized toy and she hated that while she was here Bryla had to endure a much worse fate, but her blush was something spontaneous that she couldn’t control.

“Don’t act so surprised Ann” Isa said as she sat beside Ann and draped an arm around her shoulders “You should have known your little quest to rescue the princess would end like this”

Isa’s embrace was shaken off by Ann, who with some struggles sat herself far from Isa.

“Oh, so is that how it’s going to be” Isa chuckled “So be it then”

From underneath her long dress, Isa retrieved a set of ropes which Ann knew exactly what they were for. Then she pushed Ann onto the bed and straddled her to pin her down.

“I know about your strength Ann, so I’m going to take any chances with you” She said.

Ann looked with confusion at the queen who began to make some rapid hand gestures with her left hand, and when it seemed she was over she uttered some words in a language Ann did not understand, and then she briefly touched her lips with her index finger.

Despite not having understood what she had said Ann knew what the queen had done, she had casted a spell on her, she didn’t know what for or what effects the spell had, but she found out rather quickly.

With another spell the queen removed all bonds from Ann, the ropes around her wrists were unknotted and the shackles on her ankles busted open, then she sat aside from Ann, no longer pinning her down and leaving her free.

Ann tried to stand up, but when she sat at the edge of the bed to try she realized that she couldn’t.

“What did you do to me!?” Ann asked, fearing the effects she was feeling on her body.

“Oh don’t worry, the effects are not permanent” The queen chuckled “They will just help me deal with you”

Ann was pulled back onto the bed by the queen. She had found out what the effects of the spell were and even if they were not permanent they still did not feel good. She felt weak, weaker than she had ever felt, she could barely use her muscles and even the slightest movement took her a great amount of effort to accomplish, it was no wonder she couldn’t stand up, she couldn’t even raise her hand.

“These ropes may seem redundant now, but I’m sure they will be more than necessary when the effect of the spell wears off” The queen said as she began tying rope around Ann’s left wrist “And if you insist on fighting me, they will be necessary for quite some time”

The queen tied Ann’s hand to one of the corners of the bed’s headboard, and she did the same with her other hand and with her ankles, which she tied at the bottom corners of the bed. Ann wanted to say many things while the queen tethered her to the bed, but by the time she had gathered the energy to utter a word the queen was already done.

“You won’t keep me here forever” Ann said with all the energy she had gathered, which was not much “I will escape you someday”

“Oh really? How do you even intend on doing that?” Isa asked mockingly as she stood up.

“Someone will come for me” Ann said tiredly again.

“Oh, those must be your ‘friends’ I guess” Isa said in the same mocking tone as before “Well, you can hope for them to come all you want, but if they do come I think I’ll have to deal with them”

Ann wanted to say something else, but she didn’t have the energy, and by the time she had gathered it the queen had left her locked inside the room alone again, only that this time she was weakened and bound on top of that.

Meanwhile, Alessia was walking through the dungeons, walking past many empty and filled out cells until she reached the end of the hallway. A large and heavy wooden door with its only barred window covered by iron plating.

“How is she doing?” Alessia asked to one of the guards standing aside the door.

“She hasn’t said a thing” He responded.

“That may have to do with the fact that she’s gagged though” The other guard said.

“Fine, lets see what I can get out of her” Alessia said as she cracked her knuckles.

The guards opened the door for Alessia and closed behind her when she entered the room. Inside the only light which illuminated the stone cell was came through a small barred window atop a wall, from which a pale light dimly illuminated the room.

Thanks to that milky pale light Alessia could see the prisoner residing inside the cell. Bryla was standing against a wall, with her hands chained above her head and her ankles chained together to the floor, neatly stretched out in front of her. Inside her mouth was a rag which she was prevented from spitting by a handkerchief which was tied around her head and that she was forced to bite down on.

But even in that deplorable condition and in that deplorable place Bryla still had the energy to be defiant, Alessia could see the fact that she was the rebel leader in her angry glare and tensed muscles.

“So, ready to talk rebel scum?” Alessia asked as she roughly pulled down Bryla’s gag.

The only answer she received after Bryla had spat out the rag inside her mouth was a spit which landed directly on her face, specifically below her right eye.

“By the time we’re over you’ll wish you never had done that…” Alessia said after the salvia had finally dropped below her chin after rolling down her face.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Truly excellent [mention]banshee[/mention] :)

Very interesting the conversation between the dragoon and Clementine: It will be interesting to see where this will lead. Courageous of Clementine!

So the Queen dreams about being captured by Ann - who knows? Maybe her wish will become reality someday? Ann is at the mercy of her captor. Totally understandable that Ann hates it being the Queens Prize Possession. The Queen maybe makes an error in underestimating Ann´s friends.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I have just found this story and read the first 2 chapters, [mention]banshee[/mention]. It is a great tale and I am looking forward to continuing it. It is always nice to have damsels who are used to getting tied up.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Thanks for always pinging me.
I really like your stories and this one no exception.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Great addition. The dynamic between the dragon and the princess is still very interesting. He is truly the most powerful piece on this chaotic chessboard.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

[mention]banshee[/mention], this is epic world building. I have finished chapter 10. Soon I will be caught up. Excellent bondage, excellent characters, and an excellent story. I continue to look forward to more reading.
Spy Task Force Completed
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I am caught up with the story, [mention]banshee[/mention]. I am enthusiastic about your characters, especially the dragon. He is most interesting. The heroes have work cut out for them. It seems likely that most of them will get tied up again and again before they succeed.
Spy Task Force Completed
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

[mention]rafeylovesbonds[/mention] [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] [mention]ninterz[/mention] [mention]Beaumains[/mention] [mention]Caesar73[/mention] [mention]potato[/mention] [mention]TimChimp[/mention] [mention]GreyLord[/mention] Thanks to everyone for the comments, Thanks for your comments, enjoy part fourteen!
GreyLord wrote: 9 months ago I am caught up with the story, [mention]banshee[/mention]. I am enthusiastic about your characters, especially the dragon. He is most interesting. The heroes have work cut out for them. It seems likely that most of them will get tied up again and again before they succeed.
Good to know you like it.

Chapter 15

Bazzon thought that the princess’ bad mood was due to the confinement he had subjected her to. For all he knew, humans were creatures used to the sun and fresh air, not the type to happily accustom to life on a cave, and although the time he had spent there seemed short for him, he began to suspect that it hadn’t been such for Clementine.

When the dragon informed her that they were leaving for a trip outside Clementine surprised more than anything else. She really did not expect to see the light of day anytime soon, but soon enough she found herself outside, sitting on Bazzon’s loin, swimming out of the cave and onto the land.

After so long in the cave the sun was initially blinding, but Clementine did not miss the darkness and torchlight of the dragon’s lair and soon became accustomed to the sun again.

Bazzon made landfall on a rocky beach before venturing into the forest, where he made a stop on some overgrown ruins where he instructed the princess to come down.

“Why did you bring me here?” Clementine asked.

“I thought a change of scenery would help with your bad attitude” Bazzon replied.

He then set a small pile of wood ablaze to provide heat for the princess, who quickly got close to the fire in the middle of the ruins of what once was a lighthouse.

“I asked servants from the city to bring your food here” Bazzon said “Is it good?”

“It’s certainly better than the cave…” Clementine replied nonchalantly.

Bazzon was about to sigh, as it seemed like he had finally realized what made Clementine mad at him and how to stop it, but the princess sonly made it clear for him that such simple solutions did not exists.

“I’m still not forgetting that I’m your prisoner though” Clementine spoke as she notice the dragon calm down.

“Don’t think about it like that…” Bazzon replied.

“Then take me back home” Clementine quickly cut him off.

Bazzon fell silent as he realized that no matter how he spun it the princess was still right, and no matter how much he tried not to think of it he was still not very different from the queen when it came to what he was doing to the princess.

“Why do you want to go back so badly?” Bazzon asked with frustration.

“Because it’s my home?” Clementine asked rhetorically, as she could not comprehend how such a simple answer evaded a supposedly smart creature like Bazzon.

Bazzon growled lowly as he looked away, in the old day’s dragons like him would have been content with ransacking the island and eating its people just for the fun of it, and Clementine didn’t seem to realize how kind he was being by not doing that despite how much she got on her nerves.

“What if this was your home?” Bazzon asked with his gaze still on the horizon.

“It will never be…” Clementine said.

Bazzon rested his head on his paws as he let out a sigh of warm breath into the cold winter air.

“But it wouldn’t be bad if you tried” Clementine said half-jokingly.

---

Once again, queen Isa was bound in her, room, but she had employed slightly different methods this time. She hadn’t used rope, nor had she used any other type of conventional restraint, she had only used her magic.

With the aid of her powerful staff she had conjured a large stalactite which hung from the high ceiling of her room, and inside it she had caught her arms, which were fully extended behind her and frozen at the wrists, locking them in place.

She was kneeling above the room’s carpet; she had been so for a quite a while now. The only conventional restrain she had used on herself was white leather panel gag which she had tightly buckled behind her head, just below her braid.

“Mphghg” The queen let out a moan as she gave free rein to her fantasies.

The reason why she often used ice instead of regular restraints was simple, while she could always undo the restraints she tied on herself when she wanted, ice was different, ice would eventually melt, and magical ice would do so without leaving any water behind which was convenient, but in melted down at its own pace, a pace which was only dictated by how warm the queen’s room was, and even with the fireplace burning as much as it could, it still took a long time for it to completely melt and leave the queen free.

Being unable to escape when she wanted gave a whole new dimension to the queen’s selfbondage, to her, being tied up meant giving up control, which was hard to do when she knew she could untie herself when she wanted, but much easier when she was truly stuck and would remain so until nature dictated it.

The only step forward in this direction the queen’s games could take would be to allow herself to be tied up by someone else, which would mean not only giving up control but also giving it to somebody else, and sadly for her there were not many people to which she would feel confident doing that with.
Occasionally it was her sister, but when it was with her the queen really didn’t felt what she expected to feel. Even though she was giving up control she knew that her sister would release her any time she asked for it, not to mention that her sister strictly limited herself to just tying her up, and the queen felt like being tied up by somebody else should have some follow up after her would be captor is done tying her up.

But those thoughts remained in the realm of fantasies.

The queen’s fantasies ended up outlasting the ice binding her, which upon melting let the queen fall abruptly to the floor. Slightly disappointed to have the session ended but too tired to go for another one, the queen began to unbuckle the gag.

“Is everything alright sister?” Alessia asked, alarmed by the noise of her sister’s fall she had entered the room.

“Yeah, everything fine” Isa answered tiredly after removing her gag.

Alessia nodded, she was used to her sister’s game so she didn’t give it much thought, but before she could leave the room again she was interrupted by the queen.

“Sister, are you really okay with this?” Isa asked as she looked at her sister, who stopped on her tracks upon hearing her “You know, my secret liking for getting tied up”

“I’ve never gone against you sister, and this will not be the exception” Alessia replied “I only have one question to ask you about it”

“Go ahead” Isa said as she sat on the bed and rubbed her wrists.

“I have noticed that the intensity of your sessions has increased” Alessia said as she looked at the ice slowly banishing on the floor “You used to be okay with doing this only once every few days, and restraining yourself with ice you barely did it once a month, but you have been doing it more and more often lately, do you mind telling me why?”

Isa blushed slightly she, had not expected her sister to be so perceptive about what she had been doing, but she soon realized she had underestimated her sister, after all she was her second in command and spent nearly all day with her, it hadn’t been really smart of Isa not to expect her to find out.
“What do you think?” Isa muttered as she looked away from her sister.

“Well, if I had to make a guess I would say that this increase in the intensity of your slelfbondage is due to our new prisoner” Alessia guessed “Ann”
Isa sighed, her sister had found out seemingly without an effort, so she had no other thing to say other than to confirm her suspicions.

“You don’t mind it right?” Isa asked after confirming her sister’s suspicions.

“As long as you keep it to the realm of fantasy, no, I do not mind” Alessia replied.

Isa wanted to ask her sister something else, but she left the room before she had time to articulate any question.

---

“So, is that all you know?” Ferine asked to a bound and tired Kluzelda.

“I swear, its all” The bound pirate replied.

“Why should I believe you” Ferine said as she stared down at Kluzelda.

“I may have a troubled history with you but I’ve never lied to you” Kluzelda argued “I’m an amazon after all, lying isn’t one of my tactics”

Ferine still looked at Kluzelda with doubt, but Eyiel stood up from the sidelines and intervened.

“She’s telling the truth” She said “After all, considering how strict she has pretended to be with amazon laws until now I want to have some faith in her conviction and give her a chance”

“Alright” Ferine said after staring down at Kluzelda for some time more “I’ll go bring Herifa”

“I hope you don’t make me regret this” Eyiel said to Kluzelda.

“I won’t” The pirate quickly replied “Thanks for believing in me”

Even though Eyiel found it weird to hear Kluzelda thank her, she remained silent and went back to the sidelines with Rhys.

“So, is the prisoner ready to talk?” Herifa asked after entering the tent.

“At least she says so” Ferine answered as she entered behind her.

Herifa stood in front of Kluzelda, even when bound to the post and with her chest exposed as she was she was still intimidating, not someone Herifa would like to see if she was not restrained like she was, but Herifa made sure not to show her fear.

“Start by telling us where they have my sister and her friend” Herifa said.

“They are in the castle in Jokulsa, in the dungeons below to be precise” Kluzelda answered quickly, with her words being met with a doubtful stare by her captors “That’s all I can tell you! I would tell you on which cell they are if I could”

“Fine, we’ll believe you” Herifa sighed “Tell us how we can break them free from that place then”

Kluzelda remained silent for a few seconds she knew the place she was talking about which meant that she knew that there pretty much wasn’t a satisfactory answer to what she had been asked, but in her situation, she felt like she wasn’t in a place to give unsatisfactory answers.

“The only thing I can think of is through the castle sewers” She replied “The dungeons are a safely guarded place, but if they have a blind spot it is there”

“It makes sense” Ferine said “We can’t expect her to tell us something impossible, in fact, the fact that she’s saying that breaking our friends out will be hard might mean that she’s telling the truth, after all she could easily set a trap for us by telling us to just show up there”

“What should we ask next?” Herifa asked awkwardly to Ferine.

“That ‘ice queen’, who is holding our friend’s captive, does she have any type of weakness we can exploit?” Ferine asked herself.

Kluzelda gulped, she knew the answer but giving it would be dangerous if someone ever found out that she had spoked, but she wasn’t given much time to consider her already slim set of options.

She felt Ferine’s hand on her sides, touching her ribs and dangerously close to her armpit, which made her squirm and yelp before immediately speaking without any thought put in her words.

“Her staff, its in her staff!” Kluzelda shouted.

Herifa and her other captors looked at the amazon with confusion, she had spoken out but her words didn’t really made much sense.

“Without her staff Isa is just a mage, a powerful mage but one that can easily be dealt with if you know what to do” Klzuelda explained “But with her staff she’s, well, the ice queen”

“I’m guessing we could snatch out her staff if we get the chance” Ferine mused out loud “I’m sure that without it she would be more willing to negotiate”

“Do I have to answer anything else” Kluzelda asked, with many of her muscles already aching because of the strenuous position she was bound in.

“You do” Herifa replied “But if you agree on staying cooperative, we can arrange for your restraints to be changed into something more… comfortable”

---

Back on the castle dungeons in Jokulsa, Bryla was forced to do the same Kluzelda was forced to do by her sister. After hours and many dips in freezing cold water Bryla ceded to her captress and told Alessia all that she could tell, hoping that her sister would react faster than Alessia could reach her.

But the detail to which Alessia paid more attention was that which Ferine had brought from from the fortress at Ormsa, which seemed like enough information for Alessia to end the torture for a reason Bryla did not know of.

Meanwhile Ann’s high and luxurious cell received a visit, it was the queen who had not visited since she yesterday came into the room to feed Ann and then tie her spread eagle to the bed once again, and she found her just like she had left her.

By the time the queen showed up Ann was already awake and wait for something to happen, since she had already decided to thinking of how to escape in her current situation wasn’t of much use, so she remained on the idea of trying to use the queen to give her an opportunity to do so.

“So, how is my favorite prisoner doing?” The queen asked as she sat besides Ann and caressed one of her legs, a gesture which was not welcomed by Ann, but to which she offered to resistance in hopes of getting the queen’s guard down.

“What do you want?” Ann asked.

“In a few moments my maids will be here to feed you, but first I must prepare you for that, you know what that means right?” The queen asked as she showed her staff to Ann.

“You don’t have to do that” Ann replied, knowing what the queen was referring to “I will behave”

“Oh, that’s a nice change of attitude” The queen replied “But how can I know that you’re telling the truth?”

“I have no means of escape and I didn’t have the best night of sleep, fighting you here would be hopeless even if I somehow manage to defeat you” Ann explained “I have no reasons to pose any resistance to you”

The queen pondered Ann’s words for a few seconds, had her sister been there she would have quickly shut off Ann’s request but it made sense to Isa, although the fact that Ann was her favorite prisoner probably helped Ann’s cause.

Ann actually had all of the will in the world to fight, but much like she had told her captress she had realized that it would be a hopeless fight, so begrudgingly she had to allow the queen to untie her from the bed and tie her up again to one of the room’s chairs.

Ann had her legs bound together at the ankles, knees and thighs, with her lap pinned to the seat and her ankles tied to railing on the bottom of the chair, leaving just the tip of her feet touching the ground. Her arms were draped over the chair’s back and tied together at the wrists and elbows, and even though Ann could touch her elbows the queen decided to be merciful and don’t do that to Ann.

Her torso was tied to the backrest at the waist and above and below the breasts, but not to tightly since the queen was considerate enough to take in account that eating with too much pressure on her abdomen wouldn’t be exactly comfortable.

“Before my maids come to feed you, I’d like to share some news with you” Isa said as she opened one of the room’s drawers, which were usually locked, and retrieved from inside it a pale blue dress.

Ann looked as the queen laid the piece of clothing on the bed, it seemed like a rather normal dress, of a simple plain sky blue color and seemingly silky texture. The only thing Ann found odd was the unusual and seemingly disproportionate length of the sleeves and the apparent tightness of the upper part of the skirt.

“Tonight I’ll host a party to celebrate our victory over your rebel friends” Isa explained “And I want you to be my guest of honor”

“What? You can’t expect me to want to attend that!” Ann replied almost out of instinct.

“You may be on a good path Ann, but you still have a lot to learn” Isa replied as she walked towards Ann until she was right in front of her, where she laid her hands on her bound thighs and looked at her in the eye “What you want isn’t my concern, you will be my guest of honor whether you want it or not”

Although Ann had much to say she decided that if she really wanted to use her leverage over the queen to accept she’ll have to bite down this one and accept, after all, if she refused to strongly she was sure that the queen was capable of taking her to that party in chains.

“As you wish your majesty” Ann muttered begrudgingly.

“Good, I knew you were a fast learner” Isa replied “You’ll have to wear that dress to the party, it has a few unique quirks but you’ll find out about them when you put it on”

Ann ate the breakfast that the curious maids served her with a lot of guilt, since she was sure that Bryla and any other prisoners didn’t had the luxury of starting the day with freshly baked pastry or warm drinks, but she was hungry, and knowing that she had to end the day with a probably long party she silenced her complaints and ate the food she was given.

Ann spent the rest of the day tied to that very chair the queen had tied her to in the morning. It probably was the longest time she had spent tied up in a long while, but it never got easier, it was still just as boring as the first time it happened. The only thing which could somewhat calm her mind was that her friends were still out there, and as long as that stayed true she could at least rest part of her hopes on them.

Ann received occasional visits by the same maids which had came to feed her, tend to the fire and give her water, the fact they those were the people tending to her and not regular jailers also told Ann a lot about how much the queen liked her above the rest of the prisoners.

The only odd visitor she received was Alessia, who at the moment she only knew from having seen her at Ormsa when she was first captured.

“I came here to untie you for your mandatory bathroom visit, make it quick and don’t try anything” Alessia announced after she entered the room.

Ann quickly got the picture that Alessia was very unlike her sister, she took no nonsense and had no interest in speaking a word to Ann and she didn’t seem to want to be spoken to.

By the time Ann was over Alessia instructed her to sit on the chair again, where she tied just like her sister had done hours before, but more tightly around not only the chest but all of her body, barely shying away from tying her elbows together. And on top of that she dedicded that it was a good idea to add a gag, which was a simple handkerchief tied around her head and forced between her teeth. The fact that it wasn’t very effective at silencing her told Ann two things, firstly, and much like she suspected, nobody could hear her there, and besides that, it told her that Alessia probably thought of the gag as more of a power display than like an instrument to her bondage.

With her ever growing boredom which was slowly but surely pain was added, the pain casued by the strain of her muscles being forced in such an unnatural position by the ropes for so long, the day went by. From her cell Ann could see the sun go down, which was the only way she had to know that time was passing by, until its light began to turn orange, telling her that the day was ending.

A few hours, or maybe minutes since Ann’s perception of time was considerably slowed down, her retainers came back into the room, but they came with the company of their queen, who stood behind the four maids to address Ann.

“The party will take place shortly, so I came here to prepare you” She explained “Since I can’t yet trust you to behave around your retainers I’ve come with them to ensure their safety, and, you know, enjoy the show”

Ann didn’t knew which ‘show’ Isa was talking about when she first said it, but she found out eventually. With great effort the four maids undid the restraints holding Ann to the chair, the queen then ordered Ann to stand up, to which Ann then felt the buttons behinds her back which kept her tight full bodied gambeson on.

“Hey!” Ann screamed as she stood away from the maids, scaring the greatly.

“Calm down Ann, I’ve only ordered them to do that so we can shower you and wash those clothes of yours” Isa explained from the chair she was sitting on in front of Ann “So calm down and let my maids do their job right? After all you already know fighting is futile”

Ann stood still, pressing her lips together and closing her eyes to somehow take herself out of this humiliation, and by the time the maids were done she was standing half naked in front of the queen, wearing nothing but her underwear.

The queen ogled at Ann’s half naked body and some of the maids did too for a few moments, after all it was undeniably impressive, above average height, toned muscles, flat abdomen and thick thighs, it was easy to envy her.

“Done already?” Ann asked with her eyes still closed.

“Yes…” Isa replied, and only continued talking after another long uncomfortable minute passed by “Now Ann, can I trust you to take the shower alone?”

“What?” Ann asked as she shyly opened her eyes to see the scene unfolding in front of her.

“You know, I can’t take you as my guest of honor in this state, so you need to bathe, can I trust you do that by yourself?” Isa asked again “If not, I’d be more than happy to enter the bath with you and lend you hand…”

“It won’t be necessary; I can do it on my own” Ann quickly replied.

Not so slightly disappointed the queen took Ann to the bath her cell had already built in, where a large tub sat aside the toilet which the maids had preemptively filled with steaming hot water. Besides it was a small table where soaps and perfumes had been laid out for her.

Ann took her time in the bath, after all, if the queen was right on something it was on the fact that she was dirty, so she made sure to leave the bathroom as clean as possible, with her pale skin shimmering below the candle lights of the room and her hair as soft as it could be.

After she dried herself up Ann put on the white underwear that it had been left for her and shyly left the room to be meet with the gazes of the four maids, and the worst of them, the one of the queen.

“You won’t take me there like this will you?” Ann asked as she tried her best to cover up her exposed body with her arms.

“Don’t be silly, I gave you a dress remember?” Isa said as the maids picked up the dress from the bed.

Feeling slightly ashamed because she had forgotten, Ann took a step forward towards the maids and opened her arms, already knowing how the routine of being put on a dress went.

First, the maids put on a pair of tights on Ann, after all, even though the castle was constantly warmed up by countless fireplaces which were regularly tended to, it was still a stone structure in the coast of a snowy island and besides an icy ocean, it was still too cold to go around with her legs exposed, so Ann welcomed the tights.

Then came the dress which was a perfect fit for her, or at least it felt like it initially because Ann quickly noticed that the upper half of the skirt was so tight that she could barely walk, and that after the maids were done putting on the dress the sleeves still had room for another whole arm.

“You can leave now; I will take care of the rest” The queen spoke as Ann inspected the odd details of her clothes.

The maids did as instruct and left the room while the queen stood up from the chair and walked behind Ann.

“I told you this dress had a few quirks remember?” She asked Ann as she grabbed the long oversized sleeves of her dress “Well, as you may have already noticed, the skirt is too tight for you to attempt any type of escape on foot, and these sleeves…”

The queen forced both of Ann’s arms behind her back and using the excess cloth in her sleeves she began to tightly tie them together, putting them on a strict boxtie of which she had no hopes of escaping with her hands rendered into useless stumps while trapped in the sleeves and then she tied what was left of the sleeves around Ann’s waits, effectively pinning her arms to her body.

“And this is to take care of those strong arms of yours” The queen explained once she was done “Now lets get to the details”

While Ann remained standing still the queen took two more pieces of clothing from an until then locked wardrobe. One was a long silky but warm scarf, which she put around Ann’s exposed neck and clavicle, the other one was a blue winter cloak with furs around the neck, which she draped over Ann like it was a blanket.

“That should be it, now for one last detail of which I will ask your opinion about” Isa said as she grabbed Ann by her bound silk encased arms “You will have to wear heels to the party, but as you can image there’s a long way downstairs from here which wouldn’t be really comfortable when walked with heels and your legs encased in that dress”

“Do I have any other options aside from that?” Ann asked.

“Well, you can always do the walk downstairs barefoot, but keep in mind, the cold stairs won’t be exactly kind with your feet” Isa replied.
Being used to heels almost as much as she was used to high leather travel boots Ann took upon the first option she was given, and she was then painstakingly walked down the stairs by Isa, for whom the task was incredibly easier.

Eventually and after a walk which seemed even longer to Ann and her pain ridden legs, they arrived at the main hall where the party was being hosted. They entered through the queen’s door, so they appeared at the end of the large room, standing above an elevated stand with an exclusive table laid in front of them.

Ann was forcibly sat down on a chair by the queen’s sister almost as soon as she came into the room with the queen while Isa took a step forward and cleared her throat before speaking.

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome!” The queen addressed her large audience “Tonight we’re here to celebrate our definitive victory over the rebel scum which has for so long been a thorn in our peaceful reign”

The queen’s words were met with cheers, apparently, the sympathy Bryla’s group enjoyed in Ormsa did not extend itself to the high spheres of Jokulsa, which wasn’t really unexpected.

“I know some still have doubts about our victory, but I can assure you, it is definitive and I can prove it” Isa continued after the cheers had calmed down “If you do not believe me, just look!”

The queen extended her open hand towards the opposite end of the room, and as soon as she did that gesture the curtains covering what Ann had assumed to be windows opened and showed something much worse.

Behind the curtains was another elevated stone platform, and on top of it was Bryla. She was wearing nothing but a comedic ‘bikini armor’, made out of iron scales which she wore over cloth and leather underwear, leaving the rest of her body exposed. And exposed it was, considering that she had been bound spread eagled between two columns, with chains and shackles holding apart her legs by the ankles and her arms above her head and extended toward each column.

Of course many ogled at the sight of the captured and humiliated rebel leader, who struggled fiercely in her chains while she grunted and moaned through the bit gag which she was fiercely biting down on, leather covered stick tied tightly around her head with rope.

“Feel free to gloat over our defeated enemy, but don’t bother her much, after all she still has much to tell us about her friends” The queen explained.
Ann wanted to do something for Bryla, but she couldn’t, she was captured just like her, maybe in a less humiliating position, but still unable of helping her nonetheless.

“Regarding my other captive, Ann” Isa explained as she gestured towards the bound knight “She’s also my guest of honor, so despite her history as an ally of the rebels treat her as such, she’s my favorite prisoner after all”

Ann was less than pleased with all of the looks that fell on her the moment Isa directed the party’s attention towards her, but they were quickly short lived since Isa soon gave start to the party.

Food and music were brought to the room, and unlike Bryla, who just had to stand there and watch and be watched by everyone, Ann had the ‘luxury’ of being fed by the queen, of whom she was sitting to the left of, while her sister was sitting to the right.

“Remember Ann, you’re my guest of honor, so you’re free to roam as you like, because of your condition nobody would dare lay a finger on you so don’t fear because you’re restrained” The queen explained between bites of her food “But if you cause a scene I won’t hesitate to punish you, understood?”
“Understood your majesty” Ann forced herself to reply.

Ann shyly stood up and began walking along the large ballroom, trying her best to avoid meeting her gaze with the many others which were indiscreetly looking at her.

“Are you sure about this sister?” Alessia asked after Ann had left “About turning one of our enemies into your ‘pet’?

“Don’t worry sister, I have her under control” Isa replied carelessly.

“How can you be so sure?” Alessia asked “Don’t you think it could be dangerous, or that it could be a bad image for you as a queen?”

“Are you questioning me sister?” Isa replied, her sharp response slightly enabled by alcohol in her bloodstream “You know I appreciate your advice when I ask for it, but I don’t remember asking you how you felt about my new ‘pet’, as you called her”

“I’m sorry your majesty” Alessia replied as she silently went back to her plate.

Ann wanted to reach the opposite end of the ballroom where Bryla was displayed on, after all, she was the only one there Ann could really relate to, so she wanted to least have a brief ‘yes or no’ conversation with her friend who due to her gag wouldn’t be much more for a conversation.

But as she walked across the room Ann also inspected it for possible escape rooutes, after all, trying to persuade the queen was proving harder that she had expected, it was mostly hard on her pride, but it was still more than Ann wanted to bare, so if she could make an escape then and there when she was not bound inside a cell meters above the ground, she thought it’d be for the better.

Slowly and carefully Ann walked up the small set of stairs which lead to the platform where Bryla was tied on, she stood beside her trying to drive the least attention to her she could while standing atop a stage, which was easier than expected since a lot of the attendants were either drunk or concerned with other matters at the moment.

“Bryla’ are you okay?” Ann asked.

“Mpghgh mphh?” Bryla replied in grunts to her back.

“I guess not” Ann replied “I’m sorry about this, but I’m sure your sister and my friends will find a way to save us”

“Mpgh…” Bryla sighed as she was reminded of all she had been forced to tell Alessia, which made her doubt that what Ann was saying was true.

At the opposite end of the ballroom, queen Isa kept on drinking while her sister tried her best to prevent the queen from making a scandal, but while she tried to keep on her throne she caught a glimpse of something which was inadmissible.

“Take care of her, I have something to take care of” Alessia told the queen’s retainers as she stood walked out of the podium.

“Mpghg!” Bryla told Ann as she nodded towards Alessia, who was rapidly walking towards them.

Ann quickly caught the hint, she shouldn’t be there, so she tried her best to leave, but by the time she had walked down the stairs at the slow pace her heels and dressed forced her to Alessia was already standing in front of her, with her arms crossed below her breasts and an angry look in her eyes.

The first thing Alessia did was turn Ann’s scarf into a gag, tightly tying around her mouth and below her chin to the point where Ann’s mouth was forcibly shut, to this Ann couldn’t really offer any resistance, and neither could her equally bound friend help her. This time Ann couldn’t avoid crossing looks with the many people staring at her as Alessia not so kidney dragged her towards the opposite end of the room, where she thrower her back onto the chair at the left of her drunk sister.

“Seems like your pet sill has a lot to learn” Alessia reprimanded her sister.

“Yeah don’t worry I’ll teach her at its due time” Isa replied “Now it’s time to celebrate!”

“Sister you’re causing a scene” Alessia angrily replied “Please let me take this prisoner back to her cell before she causes any other distraction”

“No way I’ll let you do that, she’s the reason I’m celebrating after all”

Isa draped an arm over Ann’s shoulder and pulled her towards her, which Ann did not welcome but couldn’t resist.

“If you don’t believe my ‘pet’ is tamed, just watch” Isa said as she pulled Ann even closer towards her.

To Ann it was very clear what the queen was trying to do, she was trying to kiss her, and this was where Ann drew the line, she could subject herself to humiliation to escape, but this was the limit. Before the queen’s lips could touch Ann’s gagged lips she kicked the queen’s throne from below, making the queen nosily fall on her back and draw all the attention towards her.

Taking advantage of this, Ann kicked off her heels and with all of the strength her legs could muster she tore apart the dress’ skirt allowing her to run out of there. She knocked open the exclusive door through which she had entered and ran as fast as she could.

“Don’t let her escape!” Ann heard the queen scream behind her as she kept on running.

Ann took as many twist and turns in the dark hallways to confuse the guards as much as she could, and when she finally stopped hearing the metallic steps of the armored guards chasing her down she stopped running and made a stop on one of the castle balconies, which she had deemed to be out of the way enough for the guards not to search it for now.

With difficulty Ann began catching her breath through her nose, since breathing through her gagged moth was proving itself to be a difficult feat. Even though the night winds coming from the sea were freezing, Ann’s run had warmed her up enough not to care that much about that.

As she tried to lean against the walls to get some rest Ann found something that could be of use. One of the gargoyles sculpted on the castle stone was holding a sword, of course it was a dump, stone sword which had never been intended to cut anything, but the ice which had grown on the stone edge of the sculpted weapon gave it all of the sharpness Ann needed.

Ann began to rub her bound silk encased arms against the icy edge of the stone sword until she finally managed to cut herself free. Once her arms were unbound she rolled back the incredibly long sleeves and with her hands being useful again she pulled down her gag and took a deep breath,

Ann looked down the balcony, still unbothered by freezing cold winds. It was tall but not as tall as she had expected, and even though it was near the sea the stones on which the castle sat upon gave Ann enough room to land in, that was if she could manage to land safely.

Even though the question of how to get down seemed daunting at first, Ann quickly found a way. She removed her gag-scarf and cut out her long sleeves, then she tied them into a large silky rope which she could then tie to one of the gargoyles and use to get down. Even though she would still have a considerable fall once she ran out of rope it was nothing she could manage.

The question of what she should do next didn’t crossed her mind at the moment, she was sure that she could figure something out once she was out of the castle and could think more calmly, so she tied the silky rope around one of the gargoyle’s necks and prepared herself to escape.

But just when she was dune with her knot the few lights she could see went out, and the last thing she felt was a sharp pain on the back of her head.

When Ann woke up she was shivering, it was freezing cold and she was laying on even colder ground. The body heat she had amassed when running had long ago ran out and she was now freezing.

She tried to move but found herself chained, her ankles were hobbled together and chained to a wall while her arms were shackled together behind he back at the wrists. All she could do was sit up and inspect what surrounded her.

She was inside a cell, a dark, cold cell made of stone only adorned with few patched of hay on which she sat on to avoid sitting on the cold stone. Light only came into the room through two places, one was a small barred window high above a wall through which it came the pale and dim light of the moon, telling Ann that it was still nighttime.

The other one came from below the cell’s door, a thin strip of the orange light of torch fire that filtered itself beneath the bottom end of the door.
As Ann’s sense of hearing went back to normal and the high pitched noise riddling her ears since she had been knocked unconscious faded, she began to hear someone talking on the other side of the voice.

She didn’t recognize most of the voices, and it was clear that they were trying to keep a low tone, but there was someone Ann could recognize. It was Alessia, the queen’s sister.

“You’ve seen what she did on the party, my sister is not fit to be a queen!?” Ann heard Alessia say.

“I can agree on that but what do you suggest?” Someone asked.

“She’s still the ice queen after all, and we’re alreadt risking too much by being here on the first place!” Someone else argued.

“The only thing I’ve already asked of you” Alessia replied “Trust me, I’m the queen’s sister, I know all of her weakness I need to know to take her down, the only thing I need is your support after I do it”

Silence followed Alessia’s words, Ann did not give credit to what she heard and she was still processing the information transmitted by those words when the silence was broken.

“Do I have your support?”

“You do, queen Alessia” Someone answered, with his words being quickly echoed by the rest of people standing outside the cell.

“Great, I can assure you that you have made the right choice” Alessia said.

Ann remained silent and still, not only because of what she had heard but also because of the cold, and she was only brought out of that cold induced trance when she heard the door’s lock being turned. She crawled away from the door as far as she could and she saw Alessia enter the room.

“So, I guess you’ve not heard anything, haven’t you?”

Ann was too stunned to give any response, she tried to shake he head but she found out that she couldn’t even do that.

“I hope you didn’t, but just in case…”

“Ann!” Isa’s voice echoed through the dungeons, interrupting Alessia from showing whatever she wanted to do.

The queen ran into the cell and knelt beside the freezing Ann, she caressed her face and was surprised by how cold she was.

“Why didn’t you tell me this!?” She asked angrily to her sister “I told you to bring her to me after you captured her!”

“I’m sorry I…”

“You better be!” Isa replied before her sister could finish her begrudging apology.

Isa draped her long warm cape over Ann and unchained her from the wall with a quick spell.

“Take her to her cell” She ordered her sister “I can’t leave her here”

The queen walked out of the room and Alessia forced herself to obey her orders, scooping up Ann and carrying her on her arms all the way up the high tower atop which the cell her sister had designated for her sat on.

Under her sister’s instructions Alessia laid Ann in front of the fire and was then expelled from the room by her sister. Ann, who was already nearly asleep, was awoken by the fire’s warmth and crackling noise.

“Ann, look at what you’ve brought upon yourself!” Isa reprimanded her favorite prisoner with a softness unfit for a captor.

Ann was too tired to reply, so she merely laid on the floor, crawling closer to the fire with her hands and feet still shackled together and the cape covering her almost completely.

Seeing how Ann was ignoring her, the queen grabbed Ann and forced her to sit up for a moment, Ann was mostly limp until she felt a glass with water against her lips, which quickly awoke her as her dried mouth craved water since she had ran away from that ballroom.

“Easy now…” The queen said as she helped Ann drink, which she couldn’t really do without assistance sine her hands were still bound behind her.

Ann gladly finished the large glass of water and sighed, with her mouth no longer dry and no longer freezing because of the cold Ann felt like she was ready to sleep for ages, there atop the room’s carpet and in front of its fire, covered by the queen’s cape and with her hands and feet still bound, she was too tired to care.

“I should punish yourself for this you know…” Isa sighed “But you seem too tired now, I guess your punishment can’t wait”

Isa stood up and grabbed a cushion from the couch, which she then put beneath Ann’s head to make her sleep more comfortable.

“Just don’t do this again right?” Isa said as she prepared herself to leave.

“Your sister…” Ann managed to speak while barely opening her mouth.

“What’s the deal with my sister?” Isa asked as she stopped midway towards leaving the room.

“She will betray you…” Ann said tiredly “I heard her, on the dungeons…”

“Seems like you’re too tired” Isa sighed “Don’t worry, we can talk tomorrow”

Ann wanted to say more, or at least her mind wanted to, because all of her body wanted was to rest, and in that contests between body and mind the body was quick to win.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

This was another truly fantastic instalment: First the Conversation between Clementine and Bazoon. Very nicely done.

Maybe our heroes have found a way to rescue Ann and her fellow captive?

So Isa has really a soft spot for Ann - and her sister is plotting against her. The Interaction between Ann and Isa was extremely well done!

From the first chapter to this one you spun a fascinating yarn [mention]banshee[/mention] !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic