The Roommates - Short Stories (F+/F+) - Story 4 (Part 3)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Beaumains wrote: 10 months ago So Floria is getting tied as well? What an interesting way to trap them. Now it seems like everything is tying up everyone, everywhere and any time. I think I picked the wrong university...
Oh, well, for this story, just the two (Floria and Karissa). Can't/won't spoil for the other stories ;)
GreyLord wrote: 10 months ago This is the first that I have read in this series of stories, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]. It is very enjoyable and I will have to catch up by reading the earlier parts. It seems to me that Karissa and Floria are perfect roommates. They agree on the rules of their games and, from what I have read so far, stick to the rules. Great story, thank you.
Thanks for your comment! At first glance, yes, they may look like perfect roommates. Alas, as the original story shows, it turned out not to be the case. I'll try to reflect that progression as these short stories go.
Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago Nice continuation :) I wonder where this is going!
Thanks!

Part 3

After the training sessions had ended, nobody wandered around the Sports facilities. As a matter of fact, for non-scheduled training, most students trained on the other side of the campus, in the old facilities. That worked great for Gaby, Mac, and Barbara.

It did not work well for Floria and Karissa.

Handcuffs took the place of the initial rope cuffs, pinning their crossed wrists behind their backs. The three shorter girls had removed the ropes around their chests or arms, only to replace them with parachute cords. They had loosened the ones around their legs and ankles. Only allowing the tall captives to take small steps.

Black panel gags covered their mouths. As a final touch, each girl had a cotton rope tied to their handcuffs, which Gaby used as a leash. The group walked from the Sports Delegate’s office to the gym. Barbara and Mac lead the way, Karissa and Floria followed, with Gaby holding the leashes at the end.

Barbara looked at both sides before the group turned to a corner. She rubbed her right forearm. Two small scratches had joined the first one, none of them serious though. She glanced at Mac.

Mac, now walking in her black tank top, looked at another corner and nodded. The group followed. Her hoodie, now wrapped around her waist, had provided her enough protection for her arms from the scratches, but not from some minor bruises.

Mac unlocked the gym door. Floria and Karissa grunted through their gags, only for Gaby to shush them. The grunts stopped. Mac opened the door and turned on the lights.

—Don’t you worry, my tall prisoners,— Gaby said. —I’ve reserved the whole gym. Just for us. Nobody will distract us.

Mac grinned. —That would be me. The GSS is the true hero of today.

Barbara frowned. —The Jesus?

—GSS.

—Sounds like Jesus.

—No, it doesn’t. It’s the GSS. Gym Scheduling System,— Mac tapped her forehead. —My brain’s baby.

Gaby cleared her throat. —Enough with the nerd stuff. Barb, Mac, please make the prisoners comfortable.

Floria’s and Karissa’s looks darkened. “Comfortable” never meant comfort, not for the ones tied up. The two girls stood in their places while Barbara and Mac brought two blue gym mats. Gaby tensed the leashes on their cuffs.

—Just a precaution, my sweet captives. You’re not thinking of running away, are you?

If it had crossed their minds, now it was too late to try anything. Barbara took Floria and Mac took Karissa. They helped them to their knees and face down on the mats. The two girls tightened the ropes above and below their knees, as well as the ones around their ankles. Gaby walked away to lock the door. Barbara and Mac tied the leashes from the handcuffs to the ankles. Floria and Karissa laid hogtied on the mats.

Gaby walked around them, watching the handiwork. After two laps, she sat down in front of her prisoners. Barbara and Mac stood behind her.

—My dear, beautiful friends! Welcome! Thanks for joining us. I’ll be your gracious host for the evening.

Floria and Karissa glared at her. Gaby dragged herself across the floor until she sat inches away from the two captives. Barbara pursed her lips and glanced at Mac, who shrugged and cocked her head.

—My sweet prisoners, I’ve asked you both questions. And I must say, I’m not pleased with your answers.

Karissa mumbled something beneath her gag. Gaby shushed her and placed her finger on her gagged lips.

—You had your turn to talk, Kari. Now it’s your turn to listen,— said Gaby as she patted Karissa’s face and cleared some hair off her forehead. —It seems you both have decided your fate. But, would said fate be a paradise…?

—Mmmph!— grunted Floria.

Gaby pinched her nose and shook her head for a few seconds to silence Floria. She patted her head and continued. —A paradise or hell?

The short girl leaned forward and cupped both of the tied-up girls’ chins. They stared at her in silence. Barbara crossed her arms and huffed, while Mac put her hands together in front of her. Gaby smiled, released her prisoners’ chins, and patted their heads.

Barbara frowned as Gaby continued her speech. She talked about how the current state of the group would change after Floria and Karissa moved in together. As it wasn’t going to change anyway. Floria and Karissa would become seniors the following year, but this was already Barbara’s last year in college. Gaby had left some courses behind, so she would remain a senior. Mac would graduate with Barbara at the end of the term. But Mac had insisted on staying in college to study her master degree. The group would change.

Gaby gave the hogtied girls some pats on their heads and faces while she carried on with her monologue. Whenever they tried to protest or grunt, she would shut their words with a pinch on their noses. Although she kept talking like nothing was happening.

Barbara looked around. She had signed in for the fun, but standing behind Gaby and listening to her speech wasn’t fun for her.

—And this is why we all have gathered here today!— exclaimed Gaby, as she extended her arms in the most dramatic way possible.

Mac approached Barbara and whispered, —Shouldn’t “we all” mean more people? Camilla is not here, Stephanie is not here…

Barbara huffed again. —That is your complaint? She should stop talking and get over it with some action.

—Hey! You two! I’m doing my great speech! Barb, are you complaining again?

Barbara glared at Gaby. But it was Mac who intervened before she could talk.

—You’re being redundant, Gaby.

—Mac, is that the way to address your Sports Delegate?— asked Gaby.

Mac blinked. She lowered her head and took a step backward. Barbara stepped in. —Gabs, move on. We’re here to have some fun.

—Ugh, fine, fine. Let’s keep it running. Mac, Barb?

Barbara kept her arms crossed but smirked. —About time. Let’s start with some spanking.

—Nmmph!

—NMMMPH!

Mac tapped Barbara’s shoulder. —Uhm, Barb? Karissa doesn’t like spanking. So…

—So what? Tied-up people don’t get a vote.

—HMMPHH!

—You promised this time we’d be nice.

—I’m gonna be nice.

—MMPHH!

—Barb!

Barbara dropped her arms. —Fine. What do you want to start with?

—I want to start with tickling, of course!— Mac grinned. —Let’s remove their shoes.

The tied-up girls protested again. Mac knelt behind Floria and removed her sneakers, followed by her socks. Barbara remained in her spot.

—I’m not tickling their stinky feet!— she hissed. —They’ve just finished training.

—MMMMPHH!

—HMMPHH!

—First of all, they haven’t just finished training. They did take a shower in the dressing rooms,— said Mac, balling up Floria’s socks and stuffing them into one of her discarded shoes. —Second, it’s going to be fun. Tickling is fun.

—Tickling feet? Pass.

—Come on, Barb!

—No.

—You could always tickle her ribs if you don’t want to go for her feet.

Barbara exchanged a look with the angry Karissa. Barbara tapped her chin while Karissa gave her the deadliest look possible. Barbara smirked.

—Sure. That I can do.

—HMMMPH!

Gaby clapped. —Alright! Let’s set the time.

—Three minutes!— said Barbara. She sat behind Karissa.

Mac raised her hand. —Three series. One minute for tickling. Intervals of fifteen seconds to rest.

—Nerd…— whispered Barbara with a smile.

—Mac with the least funny way to say it. First minute commences… now!

—MMMPHHH!

—NMMMPHH!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Floria and Karissa are not very pleased that is for sure :) Excellent! The Dialogues are fantastic as always!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Ah, yes, now it becomes clear that Barb and Mac are part of that group. They love the exact things as everyone else: Spanking and tickling (as long as it does not happen to them)... Well played
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

[mention]Mineira1986[/mention], this chapter made me laugh when I read it. This series of characters never fails to bring that wry smile of mirth to my face, especially when Karissa's permanently grouchy demeanor comes to forefront. Barb and Mac are pushing Gaby's buttons, and one of this trio is eventually going to get the works.

My favorite part is the slow buildup caused by Gaby's love of exaggerated monologue; she needs to be brought to theater and introduced to the box of "theater scarves." :lol:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Caesar73 wrote: 10 months ago Floria and Karissa are not very pleased that is for sure :) Excellent! The Dialogues are fantastic as always!
Thanks for the praise!
Beaumains wrote: 10 months ago Ah, yes, now it becomes clear that Barb and Mac are part of that group. They love the exact things as everyone else: Spanking and tickling (as long as it does not happen to them)... Well played
Yup, I figured I didn't made that much clearer in the previous chapter. Glad it worked now.
AlexUSA3 wrote: 10 months ago [mention]Mineira1986[/mention], this chapter made me laugh when I read it. This series of characters never fails to bring that wry smile of mirth to my face, especially when Karissa's permanently grouchy demeanor comes to forefront. Barb and Mac are pushing Gaby's buttons, and one of this trio is eventually going to get the works.

My favorite part is the slow buildup caused by Gaby's love of exaggerated monologue; she needs to be brought to theater and introduced to the box of "theater scarves." :lol:
Yes... Eventually. There are more stories to come.

Part 4

Floria’s and Karissa’s muffled laughter and protests filled the empty gym. Trapped in their hogties, the tall prisoners presented no opposition to Mac and Barbara. They trashed on the mats while their tormentors tickled them.

Karissa had to endure the ferocious Barbara. She dug her nails right into her captive’s sides and pressed her fingers right into the most ticklish spots. Barbara kept her intensity high at all times. To make matters worse for the tied-up girl, Barbara didn’t respect the agreed intervals and even skipped the second one. Karissa had little rest for the three minutes of tickling.

Contrary to Karissa, Floria didn’t have her most sensitive spots attacked right away. Mac scratched her heels, arches, and toes. Rinsed and repeated. Her fingers ran up and down across the sole. First the left foot and switch. Mac enjoyed the fifteen-second break, watching Floria panting or trying to use one foot to protect the other. Yet, Mac increased her intensity for the second and third rounds. Floria may have had an easier start, but a rougher end.

The three minutes passed and the tickling stopped. Mac reached for her hand sanitizer in her pocket while Barbara added a final short tickling to Karissa’s ribs. Floria and Karissa panted hard and tried to recover as best as they could. Karissa’s wavy hair fell all over her red face. Mac rearranged Floria’s hair into a low ponytail. The bound girl made a muffled growl that turned into an angry grunt after Mac gave her a quick pat on the head.

—And there goes our first event of the evening!— Gaby clapped. She ignored the soft grunts and continued. —And now, to stage two. Beautiful assistants, if you please.

Barbara nodded at the free weights area. —Those racks will do.

Mac raised her hand and pointed at the other end of the gym. —Uhm, Barb. I think the machines will work better.

Barbara grabbed the mat where Karissa laid hogtied. —Come on, don’t be a party pooper.

—It’s not being a party pooper. It’s smarter. They will hold better.

—Weights are stronger.

—Mmm, technically not true. It’s about the weight but also the stability and the coefficient…

—Oh for the Universe’s sake! Barb, just listen to the nerd!— exclaimed Gaby.

Barbara exhaled but nodded. Mac and she grabbed Karissa’s mat and dragged it, along with the girl, to the machine area. They untied the rope that held the hogtie and used it to tether Karissa’s ankles to the base of one of the machines. They repeated the same process with Floria.

The bound girls could only make soft grunts and weak attempts to struggle. They now laid parallel to each other, secured each to a different machine. The ropes that held them made it impossible to crawl away. Or to even bend their legs.

Gaby took her phone and hopped her way to the other girls. She checked the restraints and gave both Floria and Karissa a mocking pat on their heads. Their angry grunts earned them another pat and a quick shush. The protests intensified after Gaby plugged her headphones and smiled.

—Ah! I see you girls know where this is going.

—This is gonna be awesome— whispered Barbara.

—Oh, not this again— said Mac.

—Nmmph…

—Mmphh…

Gaby did a quick Meenie-Miney-Moe and chose Karissa. She straddled her captive facing her feet. Karissa cursed under the gag and tried to rock away Gaby. The short girl responded with a quick and firm spank.

—HMMMPH!

—Kari, my sweet, sweet, Kari. This is happening. Whether you’re a good girl or a bad girl. Are you a bad girl?

—GMMPH OFMMPH!

Gaby raised her hand. —Are you a bad girl?

Karissa exhaled through her nose. She stayed quiet. Gaby repeated the question. Karissa shut her eyes and replied with a soft “nmmph”. Gaby smiled.

—See, that wasn’t so hard.— Gaby patted Karissa’s bottom twice. —Besides, this isn’t anything we haven’t done in the past.

—My main objection— whispered Mac to Barbara.

—Mac, hush. Just enjoy it— Barbara hissed back.

Gaby put on her headphones and extended her arms. —Our contestants this evening for stage two… Mac and Barb! A quick reminder of the game rules: me, your gracious host, will play a song and you two will have to guess which song it is.

—Awesome.

—I’ve never found out why you guys like this.

—Contestants!

Mac raised her hand. —I’m sorry, but I can’t find the appeal.

Gaby rolled her eyes. Barbara stepped in. —What if we make it interesting?

—What do you have in mind, intriguing Barb?— asked Gaby.

Barbara glanced at Mac. —What if the winner chooses what will be the last activity of today?

Mac pursed her lips. —Meaning?

—Anything you want, Mac. Anything,— said Barbara.

Mac looked at Gaby, at the bound girls, and back at Barbara. She smiled. —OK, I’m in.

—Perfect. Now, first song…

The game was simple. Gaby would listen to a song via her headphones and will hum and play the percussion. This would amuse the captives as well… if it wasn’t that Gaby played the percussion on their backsides like they were drums.

Karissa groaned and kept her eyes shut as Gaby played the first three songs on her. Mac guessed two and Barbara got one. Each song lasted at least thirty seconds. For sure, not comfortable for Karissa. Especially for Karissa, who hated spanks. And the threat of harder slaps made her immobile for the game.

Gaby stood up and moved on to Floria. The tall basketball player glared at her captor as she approached.

—Don’t be mad, Flo.— Gaby caressed Floria’s angry face. —You knew you were getting your turn.

That didn’t soothe Floria, who cursed at Gaby. The short girl raised an eyebrow. She sat on Floria’s lower back, grabbed the waist of her pants, and pulled them up a bit. Enough for Floria to feel discomfort.

—Mmmph!

—That will teach you, darling. Now, where were we? Right, song number 4.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

The human butt drum... a timeless classic!

I enjoyed this installment more than the prior ones in this particular story, and I'm not sure why. I think it was because all the uniqueness of each character's personality was on full display.

GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

I don't know if this was better, but it was certainly very good.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Contest-Idea is fantastic: To recognize the songs :) I like it very much!
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That is quite the game! Nice idea.

This chapter makes me only think that the entire bondage group was a toxic place anyhow. Everyone takes it too far! Why is everyone here so evil? And why do Kari and Floria not appear as the most rude persons anymore?
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 10 months ago The human butt drum... a timeless classic!

I enjoyed this installment more than the prior ones in this particular story, and I'm not sure why. I think it was because all the uniqueness of each character's personality was on full display.
Thanks! That's pretty much what I'm trying to do. It's hard to manage a large cast (which is getting even larger), so each character must have something unique in their personality to stand out.
GreyLord wrote: 9 months ago I don't know if this was better, but it was certainly very good.
Thank you!
Caesar73 wrote: 9 months ago The Contest-Idea is fantastic: To recognize the songs :) I like it very much!
Yup. It was also featured in the first story, although I'll be asking too much from the readers (remembering something from a story 2 years ago).
Beaumains wrote: 9 months ago That is quite the game! Nice idea.

This chapter makes me only think that the entire bondage group was a toxic place anyhow. Everyone takes it too far! Why is everyone here so evil? And why do Kari and Floria not appear as the most rude persons anymore?
Kind of. I wanted to create a group where Floria-Karissa's behavior was (sort of) normalized. That meant everybody will have some toxicity in them. Hopefully that will change.

Part 5

While the game itself amused Barbara and Gaby, Mac found the appeal in the competitive aspect. She won the three songs that Gaby played on Floria. Barbara asked for more rounds, to try and keep up with Mac’s knowledge. In the end, Gaby settled to play a total of four rounds, on each captive. This did not make Floria or Karissa happier. But the bound girls held back any protest they had and waited for the game to end.

After a second round of tickling, Mac announced her decision for the final event. An escape contest between Karissa and Floria.

Gaby had tried to object, but Mac reminded her of the agreement. Barbara didn’t like it either, as it would mean that Floria or Karissa would go free after that. Or both. But she stepped in and sided with Mac. Down two to one, Gaby accepted the decision. They prepared the girls and replaced the restraints with ropes. Gaby took back her handcuffs and other items back into her chest and departed.

—Hmmph… hmmpphh…

Now, Barbara watched a trussed-up Floria as she struggled. She had chosen a ball-tie for her prisoner. Floria’s arms rested on her lower back. A single rope held her ankles together and another one restrained her legs. A third coil pinned her bent knees to her chest. A cleave gag had replaced the panel gag.

Floria thrashed on the Sports Delegate’s office floor. Barbara rested against the wall, with her arms crossed. The three girls had decided to separate both captives. Mac had stayed at the gym with Karissa. Like the butt-drum game didn’t amuse Mac, Barbara didn’t find much interest in watching an escape contest. More if she was watching it alone.

Now it was down to Mac and Barbara, with Gaby gone for the day. The only entertainment for Barbara, other than Floria’s attempts to escape, was the phone call with Mac to track how each captive was doing.

—How is it going over there?— asked Mac.

—Not much. Flo has some trouble with the knots. So boring. Maybe she still hasn’t recovered.

—HMMMPH!

Mac sighed. —Well, I hope the water we gave them after the tickling was enough to help them. I believe they’ve got enough rest.

—How’s Kari doing?

—There’s some progress! She’s working the leg ropes now. If she was more flexible, she could reach the knots easier. It’s not my best frog-tie, but the idea is that they escape, right?

Floria rested on her side, facing away from Barbara. Barbara knelt behind her and gave her three loud spanks.

—HMMPHH!

—No breaks, Flo. Back to work,— said Barbara, tapping Floria’s behind twice.

—Mmmph…— grunted Floria, jerking her body.

—Attagirl— Barbara ruffled Floria’s curly hair.

—Oh, come on, Barb! Be nice!

—What? That was harmless.

—I can hear you from here! You’ve just spanked her.

—So?

Mac exhaled. —The idea is they escape on their own. Without us messing with them.

Barbara groaned. —Oh, that’s so boring. A couple of spanks wouldn’t hurt.

—Barb!

—What? Are you getting jealous it’s not your cute, little…?

Barbara shut her mouth as soon as she asked the question. Silence fell on the other side of the call. Barbara blushed and waited for Mac to reply. She took a deep breath. No reply came.

—What I meant…

—It’s that…

—Sounded like…

—You don’t have to…

Both girls came quiet again. Barbara scratched her head. Floria kicked and grunted, trying to loosen her bonds. On the other side of the call, Karissa made the same sounds, trapped in her frog-tie.

Barbara gazed at Floria. The bound girl now laid on her front and placed her forehead on the floor. She rubbed her hands against each other. The rope around her chest and legs had loosened up. Her grunts filled the small office. Barbara coughed.

—So, Flo here seems to be getting somewhere.

Mac took a while to respond. —Karissa here too. Looks like.. She didn’t need the spanks to make progress.

—Well, she might get those later.— Barbara chuckled. —Flo wants some revenge.

Mac objected. —Hey, Karissa won that bet. Fair and square. It’s not her fault that she knows more about marathons than anybody else.

—All I’m saying is that it may encourage them to win this contest.— Barbara tapped Floria’s bottom twice again. She covered her phone so Mac wouldn’t hear Floria’s angry grunts. —Remember…

—Whoever escapes first may take the other. If able,— both girls said together.

Mac giggled. —But it’s not going to be revenge per se. There’s nothing to get revenge for. It was a fair bet.

—Yeah, like that ever stopped any of us before. Oh, wait, something’s happening here.

Floria had loosened the rope holding her ball-tie and the one holding her wrists. Not complete, but enough for her to reach the rope around her ankles. Her nails got a bit of the rope and pulled until she reached the knots. She started working on those.

Barbara raised her hand but withdrew it. She fought the urge to give Floria another spank.

—Barb! Tell me!

—Floria got the ankle ropes. Trying to untie them.

—What else?

—Working on the knots. But why…?

What happened next answered Barbara’s question. With her ankles freed, Floria had more mobility to fight the ball-tie, as it consisted of a single rope. She rolled onto her side, her back, and pulled herself up. Her face glowed from the physical effort to balance her entire weight on her butt. She kicked her legs several times until she loosened the rope around her legs.

—And she’s wiggling, and wiggling…

—Is she out of the ball-tie yet?— asked Mac, with a shaking voice.

—Not yet. Wait… she’s getting there, she’s getting there… she’s out.

—Nice!

Only her hands remained. Floria took a deep breath. She rubbed her wrists together and worked the knots with her fingers. The effort had tired her, but now she had more mobility. One minute later, she untied them and stood up.

—And she’s officially out!— exclaimed Barbara.

Floria stood up and grabbed her cleave-gag. She pulled it down to her neck and stared at Barbara. —Oh, you three are in freaking deep trouble!

Barbara raised one eyebrow. She looked at the panting, tall basketball player. Her curly hair fell over her sweaty, red face. Floria panted hard and rested her bum against the desk. Barbara snorted.

—What’s so funny?

—Easy there, Michael Jordan,— Barbara said. —Are you sure you can take us in your current…state?

Floria blew. —What’s that supposed to mean?

—I mean… you’ve got a pretty rough evening. Getting bested by us…

—Ambushed, more like it.

—Tickled, played as a human drum, tickled again, and now escaped… I don’t think you can take any of us. But there’s someone who you can take. And get revenge for losing that marathon bet.

—It’s not revenge!— shouted Mac from the phone.

Floria glared at Barbara. Floria’s heart pounded hard. Her legs and arms ache, and she realized that Barbara was right. She could get revenge. But not at this moment. Yet…

—Where’s she?— asked Floria.

Barbara smiled. —Back at the gym. You better hurry.

Floria ran past Barbara and opened the door. Barbara watched with delight as Floria tried to move as fast as she could with her aching legs and arms. She waited until Floria had reached the first block of buildings; and she walked out and locked the office door.

—Sent Floria your way, Mac. How’s Kari doing?

—She’s getting there. She’s getting there. Karissa, you better hurry, because Floria is coming,— cooed Mac.

—Is she out?

—Heading there.

—But is she out? Is she close? Mac!

—Maybe.

—Argh, darn, I need to watch that.

Barbara ran to the gym. When she got there, she saw Karissa running out of the door. A coil hung from her right wrist and the cleave-gag was still around her mouth. The girl ran away in the same, funny way that Floria did.

—Come here!— shouted Floria.

But Karissa had a good head start. Floria chased her from the gym to the garage. Karissa got to her car and opened the door. She entered it and locked it as Floria crashed against the window.

—Open the door! Karissa! You’re not still free! I can see the gag! They said…

It didn’t matter what Mac, Barbara, and Gaby had said. Floria’s revenge would have to wait. Karissa pulled her cleave-gag down to her neck and stuck her tongue to Floria. She started the engine and Floria took a step back. The basketball player shouted again. Karissa waved at her and the car backed up. With Floria’s final threat, Karissa drove away.

—That was something, got to say— said Barbara, watching alongside Mac from the gym.

—So will you admit the escape contest wasn’t boring?— asked Mac.

Barbara rolled her eyes. —Fine! Fine. It wasn’t that boring.— She nudged Mac. —And you admit the butt-drum game was dope?

Mac snorted. —No, it wasn’t. The competition was enjoyable, though. I’ll give you that.

—You’ll come around, Mac. You’ll come around.— Barbara sighed. —Are you expecting revenge from them?

Mac smirked. —Oh, they can try.
DommeKirsten
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DommeKirsten »

Mac n Barbera seem cool!

And I can't wait till Gabby gag time happens x
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I think we all are eagerly waiting to see whether this tale continues into the next day or if revenge must wait for another time. :)

Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

DommeKirsten wrote: 9 months ago Mac n Barbera seem cool!

And I can't wait till Gabby gag time happens x
Thanks. Wasn't planning to have Gaby wear a gag, but I'll think of a short story to make it happen =)
AlexUSA3 wrote: 9 months ago I think we all are eagerly waiting to see whether this tale continues into the next day or if revenge must wait for another time. :)
At least one revenge will have to wait a bit longer.

STORY 3: SIX MONTHS BEFORE THE ROOMMATES 1
ONE DAY BEFORE FLORIA MOVES IN WITH KARISSA

PART 1

“So, ready to talk?”

“I will never talk. Never!”

Floria pursed her lips and nodded as she walked another lap inside the former gym. The old sports courts, located at the opposite end of the new ones, served as the playground and practice spots for students.

The buildings didn’t, and remained empty, most of the time. The ex-gym, abandoned without the machines and racks, had become Floria’s lair for the evening. The tall girl approached her prey with her hands behind her back. She raised her index finger to poke her little captive.

“It doesn’t matter what you do to me, you… Hey! Watch out, Floria!”

Little Camilla hung upside down from a high beam. A rope circled her torso five times, pinning her arms to her blue t-shirt. Another one ran around her black leggings six times more. Both ropes ended in the horizontal beam, a foot above Camilla’s trussed-up body.

“What? I didn’t do anything!” said Floria.

Camilla glanced at the old blue crash mat that Floria had placed below her. “If I fall, you’re going to pay.”

“You won’t fall. My rope work is fine. It was you who agreed to come and play.”

“I did! But I didn’t agree to fall to my death!”

Floria rolled her eyes. “You are not falling to anything. I’m not letting you fall. My work is flawless. Shall we continue the game, please?”

Camilla blew. “Fine.” She took a deep breath. “You’re wasting your time. I won’t tell you anything.”

“Little Camilla.” Floria leaned forward and brought her face close to Camilla’s. She tapped her nose twice. “Little, little, Cami. All you need to say is when is Karissa coming here for her jogging. And to promise you will help me.”

“Never!” Camilla shouted, overplaying her role. “I’m loyal to Karissa. And loyalty is… something, something… The point is I won’t talk.”

“OK, this isn’t going anywhere.” Floria rubbed her forehead. “I’m moving with Kari tomorrow, so you need to tell me when is Karissa coming.”

“Don’t know and won’t tell.” Camilla cocked her head.

“I know she’s coming. I know you sometimes jog with her. But I don’t know the exact time.”

“Way to be besties, huh? Why don’t you ask her?” asked Camilla.

“Duh! It’s supposed to be a surprise attack.” Floria threw her arms in the air. “Now, for my plan to work, you will tell me the exact hour that she’s coming here.”

“For the record, I don’t support your idea of ambushing Karissa.”

“You don’t support revenge?” Floria raised her eyebrows.

“It’s not revenge if you lost a bet fair and square. Karissa knows marathon stuff better than any of us. You shouldn’t have accepted that bet if you didn’t want to end tied up. Also, not the best way to start your new status as roommates.”

Floria frowned. “Technically, this is before we move in together. And, since when any of us is getting mad for a little tie-up?”

“You just said… You just said you want revenge!”

“Aha!” Floria raised her finger. “So you admit it is revenge!”

“No! I’m saying that, if you see it as revenge, that meant you got mad, right?”

“Are you going to help me or not?” asked Floria.

Camilla bit her lower lip. “I’ll say I’m not completely on board.”

Floria pursed her lips. “So you’re partially on board. What can I do to get your full support?”

Camilla let out a short giggle. “You can up your game.”

“Is that so?”

Floria placed her hand on Camilla’s shoulder and pushed her. The short girl swung back and forth. The short girl shut her eyes while her black straight hair danced in circles.

“Floria! No! I’m gonna fall!” she shouted in a high-pitched voice.

The tall captor grabbed her and laughed. “No, you won’t. Are you ready to tell me?”

“No.”

“We are wasting time, Cami.”

“Not my problem.” Camilla chuckled.

“Fine. Time to bring the big guns.”

Floria knelt and untied her right shoe. She stepped out of it. Camilla looked at Floria and her eyes widened.

“F-Floria, what are you doing?”

Floria removed her sock. “Sorry, sweetie, but this is taking way too long. I’m finishing the game. You either tell or…”

“Keep that dirty sock away from me!”

All the girls in the group knew Camilla’s aversion to dirty, sweaty socks and shoes. Floria balled hers in her right hand and looked at Camilla. She tossed it up and caught it back. Like she was playing with a small ball. The short girl winced.

“You wouldn’t dare.”

“Then, will you give me the exact hour Karissa is coming here to jog?”

“Fine. I will, just keep that thing away from my face.”

Floria smirked. “And will you help me with my revenge?”

“Told ya, it doesn’t qualify as revenge.”

Floria raised the sock. Camilla shook her head. “Fine, fine! I will help you.”

The tall captor dropped her sock and approached her captive. With her left hand, the one that hadn’t touched the sock, she grabbed Camilla’s nose and shook it. “There you have it. That wasn't so hard. Now let’s get you down and we can talk.”
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I think we all thought Floria could be this evil, but we all thought Floria couldn't be this evil.

OK, I'm kidding nobody. :lol:
Last edited by AlexUSA3 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

That's quite random. I hope we get more context. Still, I always like Cami and her underdog status of being weaker (but a lot smarter) than the rest. Nicely done.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 9 months ago I think we all thought Floria could be this evil, but we all thought Floria couldn't be this evil.

OK, I'm kidding nobody. :lol:
According to the first installment, she could be even eviler. Alas, this is playful Floria, for the moment at least.
Beaumains wrote: 9 months ago That's quite random. I hope we get more context. Still, I always like Cami and her underdog status of being weaker (but a lot smarter) than the rest. Nicely done.
Thanks. I hope the next chapter brings more context.

Part 2

Little Camilla hopped on her way out of the gym. She had some time until Karissa arrived. The short girl looked at her arms. The rope had left almost no marks on her cinnamon skin. Floria could be cruel sometimes, but Camilla had to recognize her expertise in ropes. Often inescapable and often leaving no marks. Unless Floria wanted to.

Camilla enjoyed these silly, more consensual games, with a bit of role-play here and there. No ambushes, no revenge, no physical confrontations. Her short stature made it difficult to win such encounters. Even against the not-so-tall Mac and Barbara. Camilla preferred other kinds of situations. Unlucky for her, most of the girls in the group didn’t seem to enjoy them as much. With a sole exception.

That exception didn’t include Floria or Karissa.

Camilla checked the time. It was a matter of time before the Athletics team meeting ended and Karissa moved to the old facilities for some alone training. Where she would wait and give Floria the alert once Karissa arrived.

She scratched her head. Her best judgment had told her that this wasn’t a good idea, considering Floria and Karissa would become roommates the following day.

How that was going to work from there?

The question rang in Camilla’s head from time to time. Floria and Karissa used to team up against the other girls. And, because of their size, the other girls used to team up against them. There hadn’t been a single time where Floria had tied up Karissa, or vice-versa, without any attacks or ambushes, that had ended in a fun game for both of us. Even as results of games or bets between them, one usually took it over the top.

Maybe they will leave all the tie-up games out of the roommates’ equation. Maybe they will play outside the apartment with the rest of us. An escalation of bets and games will not be the way to go, thought Camilla.

But again, Floria had insisted on her little “revenge”.

Camilla had accepted to play the role of a captured spy or agent. To be interrogated by Floria. Floria didn’t get the role well, and most of the time she overacted. But Camilla appreciated her intention to have tie-ups in a more healthy environment.

Karissa’s car interrupted Camilla’s thoughts, as it entered the parking lot. The Athletics Team meeting had ended. Camilla double-checked her arms. Not a single mark. Karissa wouldn’t suspect that she had been tied up before. Or she could deduce Camilla was up to something. Camilla stayed in the old buildings as she waited for Karissa.

The tall girl would change her clothes and have some jogging before she returned to her place. She needed to get it ready, for the next day, Floria would bring in her stuff. It was going to be a busy day and there’d be no time for training. Karissa picked up her sports bag and walked from the parking lot to the dressing room.

“Boo!” shouted Camilla, as soon as Karissa got to the building blocks.

“Geez!” Karissa startled. “What was that?”

“Scared?” Camilla giggled. “Thought I was a ghost?”

Karissa rubbed her chest. She looked at the short Camilla up and down. “More like an elf. Or those things that you couldn’t wet or feed after midnight…”

“I’m not a gremlin!”

It was now Karissa who giggled. “Your words. What’s up?”

Camilla glanced in the old gym’s direction. “Nothing much. Just want to hang up with my friend before she’s gone forever. Once Flo and you become roomies.”

Karissa snorted. “I’m not gonna be gone forever. We’re just moving in. And that’s happening tomorrow. Not today.”

“A matter of hours then. Come with me.”

“No. I need to change for training,” said Karissa, heading to the dressing rooms.

I need to do everything here the hard way, thought Camilla.

But the short girl decided to wait. She needed to find a way to draw Karissa close enough to the old gym. Without drawing much suspicion, of course. Camilla looked at her phone. Karissa walked out of the dressing room, wearing a green sleeveless training shirt and black shorts.

“Still here?” asked Karissa. “Do you want to train? I could use a partner.”

Camilla stared at her phone. Karissa cleared her throat. “Camilla, did you hear me?”

The short girl raised her head. “Ah, sorry. I was just reminiscing about some of our best moments. Remember this one? The paintball war? Or this one. That’s when Floria lost the basketball contest. She was so mad. You can tell, even with the blindfold.”

Karissa looked at Camilla’s phone. “Geez, why do you have those pictures on your phone?”

“Souvenirs. Come on. Let’s walk around. It’s not like we’re moving away from your training area”, said Camilla.

Karissa pursed her lips. “Fine. But let it be quick.”

Camilla clapped. The two girls walked through the building blocks. As usual, most of the students wandered in the courts and didn’t approach the empty facilities, except for the dressing rooms.

It didn’t take long for the two girls to remember some of their adventures. A couple of matches played on the courts during the breaks, and another couple of times they used said courts as a field for a paintball competition. And, of course, the old gym, which served as a prison for the losers or unlucky. Camilla smiled at the sight of the old building. The door was half open.

“I’m sorry”, said Camilla with a smirk. She whistled twice.

Karissa looked at her confused. “Sorry for what?”

A rope circle appeared from inside the gym and pinned Karissa’s arms against her body.

“For this.”

“What? Oh, screw youuuuuu!” screamed Karissa as somebody pulled the rope from inside the old gym.

Karissa tripped over and the rope dragged her inside. A smiling Camilla looked at both sides for potential, unwanted spectators. She found none. Savoring every step, she walked into the old gym and shut the door behind her.

Floria already had Karissa pinned down against the blue mat. Karissa struggled as Floria pulled her hands behind her back. The initial rope still circled her upper arms and torso.

“Get off, Floria! I said, Get off!” protested Karissa.

“Quiet. You’re mine now. Stop fighting”, replied Floria, tying her wrists. “This is revenge.”

“You lost that bet, don’t be such a bad loser.” Karissa tested her restraints. As expected, the knots didn’t give in. That didn’t stop her from continuing to try.

“Like you weren’t such a bad winner”, said Floria. With two more ropes, she secured Karissa’s legs and ankles.

“You’re so dead once I’m out!” threatened Karissa.

“That reminds me. Cami, please be a dear and get the duct tape from my bag.”

“Don’t you dare!”

Camilla nodded and hopped her way to Floria’s bag. She found the tape roll in the front pocket and tossed it to Floria. The tall captor cut a strip and smiled at her tall prisoner.

“Time to be quiet.”

Before Karissa could reply, Floria placed the tape strip on her lips. She pressed and smoothed against Karissa’s cheeks, while Karissa glared at her.

“Such a pretty captive.” Floria pinched Karissa’s cheek.

Floria got off Karissa and walked next to Camilla. Karissa squirmed on the mat. Ropes secured her hands behind her, as well as her legs and ankles. The first rope pinned her arms against her body, with a long leash lying on the mat and floor.

“Still thinking it’s a bad idea?” asked Floria, contemplating the struggling Karissa.

“Still bad”, replied Camilla. “Good spectacle, though.”

“Lmmph mmph gmmph!”

“Now, now…” Floria walked to Karissa. “What to do with you now?”
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Camilla ought to be aware that, even if she does nothing more to Karissa, revenge will likely come at her with Karissa's typical fury. It's fun to see such strong variety among these three girls and their different opinions concerning such activities.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Indeed, Cami has a lot more foresight than the others, and it is just a shame no one better is around for her to play these games with. Flo and Kari are both toxic, but Cami cannot let them go, liking the bondage too much. Nicely writte . I like the extra background information.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

AlexUSA3 wrote: 8 months ago Camilla ought to be aware that, even if she does nothing more to Karissa, revenge will likely come at her with Karissa's typical fury. It's fun to see such strong variety among these three girls and their different opinions concerning such activities.
Yeah, revenge will likely come at Camilla no matter what she does. So, why hold up, right? ;)
Beaumains wrote: 8 months ago Indeed, Cami has a lot more foresight than the others, and it is just a shame no one better is around for her to play these games with. Flo and Kari are both toxic, but Cami cannot let them go, liking the bondage too much. Nicely writte . I like the extra background information.
Thanks! And thank you for your previous comment. It made me aware some background info was indeed missing.

Part 3

Floria was ruthless as always. She straddled Karissa and tickled her ribs. The tape gag did little to muffle the involuntary laughter. Floria had to reinforce the tape strip on Karissa’s lips three times. Those were the only breaks Karissa had from the tickling. Floria’s attack continued for five minutes. Karissa panted hard on the blue mat as Floria clapped and stood up.

“Done and done.”

“Very nice”, said Camilla, who had kept an eye outside the gym for potential unwanted visitors. “What’s next? A hogtie? A ball-tie? Oh, are you going to tie her to the beam upside down?”

“Nmmph…”, protested Karissa, still weak from the tickling.

“Actually, we must get ready to leave”, announced Floria.

“Why?”

Camilla wanted, and expected, to keep Karissa in the old gym. There was something in the feeling of the danger of getting caught. The old gym, with students training in the nearby courts, was the closest Camilla could get to a public place for their activities. Yet, Floria insisted on taking Karissa back to her place. The girls debated for a few minutes until Floria revealed her intentions.

“Your place is too far. Do you want to keep her there?” asked Camilla.

“We’re going to my place, but I won’t keep Kari there. We are going to Karissa’s. I have most of my stuff ready to move in”, she declared. “I’m moving in today.”

Camilla shook her head. “I thought that was scheduled for tomorrow.”

“We’re doing this today. Help me get Karissa up.”

Karissa grunted. The unintelligible sound made it clear that Floria’s sudden decision messed up her plans and schedule. But Floria decided to ignore it. Camilla sighed and nodded.

Taking Karissa outside the gym, across the old facilities, and into the parking lot, wouldn’t pose a problem. The girls had done it before. A big coat to cover the bound body and a scarf to conceal the gag. Floria had them prepared already. A black jacket covered Karissa’s green sports shirt and the ropes that held her upper body.

Karissa groaned. She knew fighting would be pointless. And, if anybody saw them, it would be more embarrassing for her. Nonetheless, she grunted at the idea of leaving her car at the campus, as the three would take Floria’s. Again, Floria dismissed her protests.

“You’ll come back for your car on Monday. I’ll drive you.”

This didn’t seem to ease Karissa. She rolled her eyes but decided to cooperate. Floria removed the ropes around her legs and put a blue scarf around her face. She zipped the jacket up all the way.

“Don’t want my bestie to get too cold”, said Floria with a wicked smile.

Karissa’s muffled reply signaled the cold wasn’t her main concern. Floria held Karissa’s upper arms from behind and guided her out of the old gym, towards Floria’s car. Camilla picked up Karissa’s sports bag and followed them.

The drive to Floria’s place went in relative peace. Floria drove, while Camilla sat in the backseat with Karissa. To avoid unwanted attention, the girls made Karissa lie down, with her head resting on Camilla’s lap.

The short girl enjoyed it. She looked down at Karissa with a smile. Her fingers danced through the captive’s wavy hair. Karissa blew through her nose from time to time but otherwise remained immobile.

“Are you going to tell me why you’re moving in today?” asked Camilla, patting Karissa’s plum cheek with the back of her hand.

“Already told you. Why wait one more day?”

"Bmcmmsph wmph smphy…”

“I know, I know.” Camilla patted Karissa’s head.

The short girl decided to not ask more until they reached Floria’s place. The basketball player got out of the car and left Karissa with Camilla. The two stayed in silence, with Camilla patting Karissa’s head on her lap as they waited.

Floria got down with three big bags and dumped them into the trunk. Camilla expected Floria to go back to her apartment. But Floria entered the car and started the engine.

“Uhm, is that all your stuff?” asked Camilla.

“For now. I’ll get the rest tomorrow”, replied Floria with a wince.

“It’s just… You said you were moving in today.”

“I have the essentials, alright? And that will make us official roommates. And everybody can shut up on their objection about that.”

“Fair enough”, whispered Camilla.

“Besides…” Floria stopped the car at a red light and turned over to look at Karissa. “It’s payback time.”

“Whmph? Itmph ismmpht..,” protested Karissa, but Floria had already turned back and the car moved.

The rest of the trip passed in the same way. Karissa had already resigned to her fate. She only moved to get more comfortable. She didn’t try to escape. But the idea of having Floria as her roommate, ahead of schedule, and ready to have “revenge” generated a dark look on her face.

Like how they moved Karissa out of the gym, the girls forced Karissa to walk to her place. The jacket and the scarf concealed the bonds. To help Karissa walk, Floria left her three bags in her trunk. She fetched Karissa’s keys from her sports bag, earning a complaining grunt. Floria opened the door and stepped into Karissa’s apartment. Now also officially hers.

The two girls took Karissa to her bedroom. Floria guided her new roommate onto the bed and made her lie down. Floria removed the jacket and the scarf and tossed them on the floor. She sat on the bed when Camilla tapped her shoulder.

“I take it from here.”

Floria shook her head. “No, you don’t.”

“I am.” Camilla sat on the bed, between Karissa and Floria. “You need to unpack.”

“But…”

“But nothing. You want to become official roommates. You pick up your three bags and unpack. Then you can come back.”

“Cami…”

“You want to become official roommates or not?”

Floria opened her mouth to reply. No retort came out. She looked at the bound Karissa and back at Camilla.

She raised her finger. “Fine. But once I’m done, she’s mine.”

“Nmmph.”

“Deal. Any particular way you want me to leave your captive?”

“Hmmph!”

Floria smiled. “As a matter of fact, I do.”

She whispered the instructions to Camilla, low enough so Karissa couldn’t hear. Karissa grunted more. Floria winked at Camilla and walked to the door. She stopped to wave at Karissa and left.

Karissa squirmed on the mattress. Camilla smirked and patted her thigh.

“Will you relax? I just saved your ass. At least for the moment.”

“Whmptvmph…”

Camilla rolled Karissa onto her back. The pressure of her back on the bound arms would’ve created discomfort. If not for the comfortable mattress. Karissa stared at Camilla.

“It’s my turn to have some fun. Can I trust you not to resist?”

Karissa glared in silence. Camilla patted her cheek and got up. “Fine. I’ll call Floria then.”

“Nmmph!”

“Then, do you promise not to resist?”

Karissa blinked and her face turned red. She looked away. “Fmphnmph.”

Camilla smiled. “I knew you’d agree. Let’s get you ready.”
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Things are moving along nicely, @Mineira1986. Floria is taking charge. Camilla is not getting her way completely, but she is sticking to Floria and Karissa like a leech. Karissa seems to be resigned to her fate.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

GreyLord wrote: 8 months ago Things are moving along nicely, @Mineira1986. Floria is taking charge. Camilla is not getting her way completely, but she is sticking to Floria and Karissa like a leech. Karissa seems to be resigned to her fate.
That sums it up pretty nicely @GreyLord :) And I doubt that Camilla "saved" Karissa as she tells her ... this story adds some nice background to the Roommates´ stories!
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Camilla can be a little serpent in her own right. She just wants to anger Karissa so that she'll end up getting back whatever she does. What goes around comes around, and Camilla plays this saying to perfection.

Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

Ah, yes, Cami back in charge. She played it well tonight. Floria remains the big evil why she gets what she wants. I doubt Kari will sleep much that night.

Btw, your signature does not display anymore for me
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

GreyLord wrote: 8 months ago Things are moving along nicely, @Mineira1986. Floria is taking charge. Camilla is not getting her way completely, but she is sticking to Floria and Karissa like a leech. Karissa seems to be resigned to her fate.
Thanks. Well, she's one, tied up, against two. So not much of a choice for Karissa.
Caesar73 wrote: 8 months ago That sums it up pretty nicely @GreyLord :) And I doubt that Camilla "saved" Karissa as she tells her ... this story adds some nice background to the Roommates´ stories!
Thanks! Yes, I wanted to add some background when writing these short stories. It seemed fun to write a sort of prequels to the original first.
AlexUSA3 wrote: 8 months ago Camilla can be a little serpent in her own right. She just wants to anger Karissa so that she'll end up getting back whatever she does. What goes around comes around, and Camilla plays this saying to perfection.
Camilla is part of the gang, so she knows she's getting tied up at some point. With her short height, Camilla must take any opportunity she gets. This one is too good too pass.
Beaumains wrote: 8 months ago Ah, yes, Cami back in charge. She played it well tonight. Floria remains the big evil why she gets what she wants. I doubt Kari will sleep much that night.

Btw, your signature does not display anymore for me
The signature issue happened to a couple more users. It seemed I still had it in my explorer cache, but the link was broken. It should be fixed now. Thanks for noticing!

Now, this is the last part of story 3 (I'm saying this because it will have an open end). But we still have a few short stories to go. Enjoy!

Part 4

Camilla rolled Karissa back on her stomach and worked on the ropes around the wrists. She untied them and removed all the ropes on Karissa’s upper body.

After reminding Karissa not to fight back, Camilla told her to roll on her back. Karissa snorted but complied. Camilla used the discarded ropes to fasten Karissa’s arms to the corners of the bed. She did the same to her legs, leaving Karissa in a spread-eagle.

Karissa tested her bonds. She had some wiggle room in each of her limbs. And, while Camilla’s work wasn’t sloppy, it would be possible to get out of the ropes. Karissa would only need to squirm for a few minutes. Alas, she couldn’t. Camilla would shout for Floria. And Karissa preferred to buy a few minutes apart from her new roommate.

“And now… the fun part!”

“Whmph? Nmmph!” Karissa pushed the tape with her lips. “Camphlla, waimph…”

Camilla raised an eyebrow. “You seem to have little practice as the captive. The gag is there for a reason. Be right back.”

She rushed outside the bedroom. Karissa wiggled her lips from left to right and pushed the tape gag with her tongue. The constant movement made the tape fall off her right cheek.

Camilla returned with the tape roll. Karissa raised her head, with the tape now stuck only to her left side. Camilla frowned.

“Really?” she raised the tape roll. “That is going back in no time.”

“No, Camilla, wait,” Karissa said. Camilla cut three strips. “Ugh, you are crazy.”

“Not cooperative, huh?” Camilla turned her head to the bedroom door. “Flo…”

“Fine, fine!” Karissa dropped her head on her pink pillows. “You win.”

“That’s a good girl.” Camilla placed the strips on the edge of Karissa’s night table. She sat next to Karissa and patted her chubby cheeks. “Let me get that for you.”

Camilla removed the tape gag carefully. She picked up the first strip and held it in front of Karissa’s mouth. “Close those lips, please.”

Karissa glared back at Camilla. “You know I’m coming for you when this is over, right?”

Camilla giggled. “I think you have bigger problems to worry about. Taller problems.”

“I’ll get her as well,” Karissa grunted. “And I’ll also have a serious conversation about this change of schedule!”

“I know you will, big girl. Now, time to seal those lips.”

Karissa closed her mouth and Camilla placed the first strip on top of it. The second and the third followed. Camilla pressed the tape against Karissa’s skin, smoothing it with her hands. She cupped Karissa’s face and pinched her cheek.

“Mmmph…”

“Better. Let’s not waste more time. We’re on a clock here.”

Camilla jumped on the bed and sat on Karissa’s thighs, facing her captive’s head. She smirked and grabbed Karissa’s green t-shirt. She raised it a bit, revealing her belly.

“Nmmph!”

“Yes!” Camilla wiggled her fingers. “Tickling time!”

Karissa’s protests became Karissa’s laughter once Camilla dug her fingers into Karissa’s sides. Without the tiny protection of her t-shirt, Karissa could only squirm as her short captor tickled her. The hard struggle threatened to shake little Camilla off Karissa, and the bed. But Camilla kept her ground.

“Nmmphhh!”

“Woo! This is like a rodeo!” Camilla laughed. “Didn’t know you had so much strength.”

“Stmmpphhhh!”

“Why? This is too much fun!”

But after twenty seconds, Camilla stopped. Karissa panted hard on her pink sheets and her wavy black hair lied all over her pink pillows. Camilla leaned forward and smiled at her captive.

“Ready or not, here comes round two.”

Before Karissa could object, Camilla restarted the tickling. This time, not on her ribs. But on her armpits. Karissa’s more sensitive spot.

“MMMMPHH!”

This time, Karissa struggled harder. Hard enough that she tossed Camilla and the short girl fell on the mattress. Camilla chuckled and sat next to Karissa. With a quick reminder that this wouldn’t stop her, Camilla continued the tickling.

“MMMMMMPHH!”

Camilla’s giggling joined Karissa’s forced laughter. Most of the time, the other girls tied their hands behind the back or the arms pinned to the body. That made Karissa’s most ticklish spots inaccessible. Even then, Camilla’s little fingers could get to them. But with a spread-eagle, she had full access.

The tickling stopped. Camilla got up on her knees and looked at the panting Karissa. The bound girl lied on her bed with her eyes closed. Her black wavy hair now an effective mess. The ropes had loosened a bit. Enough for Karissa to wiggle free within seconds. If she had the energy.

But she didn’t. Camilla untied the ropes, releasing Karissa. The tall girl didn’t fight. She was still recovering from the tickling. Camilla rolled Karissa on her stomach, picked up the tape roll, and taped Karissa’s wrists behind her back.

“Whmmph…”

“Easy there, big Kari.” Camilla patted her head. “You did well. Now stay here.”

Karissa grunted as Camilla tapped her behind twice and left the room. Karissa breathed hard and wiggled her lips. The sweat on her face had dissolved most of the glue from the tape. She pushed it with lips and tongue. She rubbed her face against the pink sheets and got rid of the gag as Camilla returned.

“A quick refresher before the main event?” asked Camilla, holding a bottle of water.

Karissa wanted to protest the fact that her short captor had taken the said bottle from her fridge. But she was too tired. Camilla rolled Karissa on her side and held the bottle against her lips.

“Would you get a cup coaster?” asked Karissa after drinking almost a quarter of the bottle.

“Don’t have much time,” replied Camilla. Instead of placing the bottle on Karissa’s night table, she left it on the bed. Karissa groaned as the condensation drops slid through the bottle and fell on her pink sheets. But at least they weren’t touching her night table.

Camilla picked up the ropes and grabbed Karissa’s left ankle. She roped a coil around it and she pulled it, bending the leg. Karissa grunted.

“Come on! I’ve been tied up all afternoon!”

“Not all afternoon. Don’t be such a baby.”

Camilla tied the other end of the rope around Karissa’s thigh. But she left a big slack between the leg and the ankle. Camilla repeated the procedure with Karissa’s right leg. This sort of frog-tie didn’t strain Karissa. It was meant only to prevent her from stretching her legs and running away.

“The gag!”

Karissa turned her head as best as she could. Camilla went to Karissa’s closet and opened it. Karissa groaned as Camilla opened her sock drawer.

“Hey! That’s my stuff!”

“Sorry. Floria’s orders.” Camilla searched in the drawer. “You wouldn’t want to upset your new roomie, right?”

“Yeah, about that…”

Camilla picked up a red tube sock and closed the drawer. She made a knot in the middle of the sock and walked towards Karissa. “I know, I know. Change of schedule and stuff. You’ll have time to talk about that with Flo.”

“But…”

“No buts, big Kari. Talking time is over. Say ‘ahhh’.”

Karissa opened her mouth to reply. The knot went right inside. Camilla secured the knot behind Karissa’s head and tickled her neck to test the gag.

“Mmmmph!”

“Sweet. I’m calling my cab now.” Camilla patted Karissa’s head. “Floria! We’re done here!”

Karissa took a deep breath. After a few seconds, Floria entered the room smiling. She took a sip of a cold soda can. Karissa turned her head to glare at Floria. The tall captor chuckled and placed the can on the night table.

“Hmmph!”

“Cami, let me help you with the ropes”, said Floria, ignoring Karissa’s protests.

“Don’t go too tight. Be nice”

“I will. I’m not tightening the ropes. Just fixing the knots.”

Karissa didn’t mind Floria securing them. Her eyes fixed on the drops running down from the bottle and landing on her night table. She frowned and bit hard on the gag. Once Floria had finished the ropes, she ruffled Karissa’s hair. The tied-up girl grunted back, which earned her a quick pinch on her bottom.

“HMMPH!”

“Flo, what have I just said?” asked Camilla.

“I am being nice. I’m gonna be the best roomie ever. But this big girl over here needs to learn her place first.”

Karissa protested again. Floria sat next to her and pinched her nose. Camilla dropped her arms and stared at Floria.

“Relax, I just need her to calm down.” Floria released Karissa’s nose. She smiled and scratched Karissa’s head.

“Can I trust you two to behave?” asked Camilla.

Karissa made a muffled reply. Floria chuckled and shrugged. She removed Karissa’s shoes and tossed them on the floor. She removed her socks too, and dropped them one by one. Karissa protested, only to get her nose pinched again and released.

“Flo?”

“Alright, alright.” Floria ran her index finger across Karissa’s soles. “You don’t let anything funny happen around here.”

“Fun but safe.”

Floria moved her fingers between Karissa’s toes, grabbing her feet. “Sure, sure.”

“My cab is arriving,” said Camilla. “Will you walk me out? And promise you’ll be good.”

“Sure.” Floria pinched Karissa’s cheek. “Be right back, sweetie. Be patient.”

Floria and Camilla left the room. Karissa tried to jerk her limbs. With her hands taped behind her, and with Floria-reinforced knots around her thighs and ankles, escape was impossible. Even the gag had improved: she couldn’t rub it off like she had done with the tape strips. Karissa rested her head and stared at the soda can on her night table. A big circle appeared on the surface. Karissa bit hard and squirmed once more.

“Oh, are you eager to begin, Kari?” asked Floria, reentering the room.

“Mmph… Mmmph…”

Karissa did her best to point at the soda can with her nose. Floria chuckled.

“No, no, Kari. That’s my beverage. Yours is right here.”

Karissa moaned as she heard another soda can being opened. Floria sat on the bed and scratched her captive’s head.

“Now, we don’t want to make a mess on these beautiful pink sheets, do we?”

Karissa stopped moving as soon as the soda can made contact with her bottom. Floria took her time to make sure it stayed balanced. At least until Karissa tried to move.

“Hmmmph!”

Floria grinned. She lied down, next to her new roommate. She wrapped her arm around her shoulders and gave her a peck on the cheek.

“And now, it’s payback time.”
Last edited by Mineira1986 8 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

This does not promise much good... I am honestly surprised these two were able to live with each other for longer than a week. You mix two toxins and then you get that duo. Cami tries to play nice, but why does everyone always have to take it too far, far beyond fun?
Mineira1986 wrote: 8 months ago It seemed I still had it in my explorer cache, but the link was broken.
You are still using Explorer? That's an interesting choice...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic