"Arrested" by my Ex-girlfriend (F/F) - Updated Part 42 (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

No worries, it's fine, and you're still a great writer! Maybe Carla's family traveled by train or plane with reserved seats or something similar. Even though the method is flawed, the ticking clock is a nice way to keep tension in the story.
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

Another good chapter, Carla has had a real tough time, Maria is one evil creature. Surely with her parents coming home Carla's torment will be over ? ;)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Let us hope, that Carla gets untied soon :) The was diabolical on Maria´s Part. Poor Carla must get crazy tormented like that. I wonder what happened to Hazel ... this update was fantastic!
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

That was awesome! Maria is a master torturer, she really showed Carla who's boss before leaving. Hopefully Carla learned a lesson :twisted:. How will this weekend end for her I wonder?
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

CyanG1 wrote: 2 years ago That was awesome! Maria is a master torturer, she really showed Carla who's boss before leaving. Hopefully Carla learned a lesson :twisted:. How will this weekend end for her I wonder?
A master torturer she may be, but it is a pity, that Maria got away so easily and that sadistic psychopath named Andrea as well :)
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Beaumains wrote: 2 years ago No worries, it's fine, and you're still a great writer! Maybe Carla's family traveled by train or plane with reserved seats or something similar. Even though the method is flawed, the ticking clock is a nice way to keep tension in the story.
Thanks a lot! And that makes way more sense. I'll probably edit the story to included that.
Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago Another brilliant addition can't wait for the finale!
Love your writing.
Thank you so much!
Tieup1 wrote: 2 years ago Another good chapter, Carla has had a real tough time, Maria is one evil creature. Surely with her parents coming home Carla's torment will be over ? ;)
Thanks. Mmm... maybe. There is no way the torture can continue with their parents around, right?
Caesar73 wrote: 2 years ago Let us hope, that Carla gets untied soon :) The was diabolical on Maria´s Part. Poor Carla must get crazy tormented like that. I wonder what happened to Hazel ... this update was fantastic!
Thanks for your comments!
CyanG1 wrote: 2 years ago That was awesome! Maria is a master torturer, she really showed Carla who's boss before leaving. Hopefully Carla learned a lesson :twisted:. How will this weekend end for her I wonder?
Yup, Maria was truly the master here.
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

Well... this is the final chapter, at least for now. Like I mentioned, the story will continue but most likely later, in a big second part. I want to thank everybody who enjoyed it, commented and read this. I really enjoyed writing this story and I hope you all did as well.

So, here we go.

Part 42

With all my strength left, I was forced to struggle. The toothbrushes on my feet were annoying, and I could take them. But not the ones taped to my extremely ticklish ribs. Trapped in a balltie and lying on my side, there were little options to fight them. My only hope was for someone to find me as soon as possible. If it was my family, I would have to think about a good explanation for this situation.

Sadly, that wasn’t going to be a problem.

I heard footsteps coming into my room. I moan little as my futile struggles continued. I hadn’t heard any door or car entering the house. Even with the constant buzz from the tormenting toothbrushes, I would have noticed them. So that meant it was some of the other girls. The big question was… who?

To my dismay, a hand grabbed my cheek and pinched it hard. I felt my captor’s hands grabbing my waist and flipping me to my front, so now my face was pressed against the floor. It relieved the pressure from one of my shoulders (and one of my sides wasn’t pressing the bristles against me, so it was… kind of a relief as well). Soon, something slipped between my face and the floor. It was a foot. A shoe covered foot. If anything, it pressed Maria’s sock, still tied to my nose, against my face. And the smell hit me even worse.

“Mmmph….” I moaned again, unsure why my new captor was doing this, when she had very little time before my family arrived.

“Well, well… look who is at my feet now.” Andrea’s voice said. Of course…

“Mmmph!” I grunted, trying to fight her. But in my position, with the electric toothbrushes attacking my sides and soles, and my little stamina left, I was no rival. Apparently she was now sitting on my bed, because I felt her other foot pressing against my head and pushing my nose deeper into Maria’s sock and her other foot.

“Shhhh, before I go, I want you to remember your true place.” Andrea said, with an evil delight in her voice. “I really wished I could have had some time with you today. I’m not sure Maria has taught you enough.”

My family was probably just a few minutes away from arriving. But time was passing too slowly. I was even starting to miss Maria’s rubs and massages with this new torture from Andrea. But to my luck, it wasn’t going to last. Another person entered the room.

“Andrea? Uhm... “ Rosa said, her voice sounding a little far. She was probably just at the door. “Your cab has arrived.”

“Oh right, I need to take my sweet girlfriend with me.” Andrea said, moving around and finally her feet moved away from me. “That’s right, Carla.” She knelt behind me, leant next to my ear and whispered. “Yup, she’s still my girlfriend. For now. If you know what’s good for you, you should remember that.”

A hard spank was delivered on my vulnerable behind. “MMMMPHH!!”

Andrea just laughed and walked away. Rosa waited for her to leave the room before moving towards me. “Mmm, you look in a bit of a predicament. Do you want me to remove the toothbrushes?”

“Mmmphh…” I nodded as best as I could, with my forehead against the floor. Of course I wanted them away from me.

“I’m going to replace the handcuffs.” Rosa said, turning off the toothbrushes around my feet. “If you promise not to fight me, I will release your cute ribs.”

I nodded again. Anything to stop the tickling torture.

I felt some rope being wrapped around my wrists, a little loose perhaps. A sound of small keys followed and I felt the cuffs being removed from my hands. Finally, the toothbrushes followed and the tickling was over. I sighed relieved and took a deep breath, clearly having forgotten about the dirty sock still tied around my nose. “Mmmphh!”

Rosa giggled and cut the tape holding me in a balltie. The tape around my ankles was also removed, as well as my blindfold. I blinked a couple of times as she placed her hand gently under my chin and lifted my face, so I was looking at her. I felt really vulnerable in that position. Very vulnerable. Her other hand patted my head gently. “You poor thing. Soon it will be all over. But until your folks arrive, maybe you want to check how your house was cleaned. Right?”

I had no choice in that matter and Rosa didn’t wait for an actual answer. She moved behind me and gave my ass a soft pat. “Up you go.” she said, before wrapping her short arms around my waist. She pulled my body up and I had to follow. Again, I had no choice. Besides, being able to stretch my legs was going to be a huge improvement, considering I had spent most of the day lying on my bed or on my floor.

“Come on, cutie.” Rosa said, her hands firmly on my waist. “Let’s go downstairs.” I shook my head, trying to get rid of the stinky shock around my nose and the other one trapped inside my mouth. “Oh no, sweetie. Those socks stay there. You look so cute with them.”

One of her hands reached my face and gave it a quick caress. I grunted in response and earned a couple of pats on my butt again. “Now don’t be so grumpy. Let’s go, we have little time.”

And like that, I was force marched downstairs through my own house. The tickling had left me breathless, so while I walked, I had to take deep breaths. The smell of Maria’s sock helped me remember everything that had happened during that weekend. Her capturing me, keeping me as her prisoner for two days… actual prisoner with cuffs and the outfit, and even a prisoner’s number… my failed attempt at getting revenge and my downfall. Now I was still a captive, in the hands of probably the most gentle of the three of them. Which, of course, wasn’t saying much.

Surprisingly enough, the house was indeed clean. Our first trip was into the kitchen, and it was clean. Even the dishes and glasses had been washed and dried, as Rosa showed me in the cupboards. Next, we moved to the laundry room, where all the mess caused by my last struggle at getting revenge was gone. The floor was dry and even the dog cage was there. I sighed again. At least that was something.

Rosa’s hands around my waist pulled me again and she guided me into the kitchen again and into the living room. The furniture was clean and in order. I would have thanked the girls if they had not kept me as their prisoner. All of them. Including Hazel, who once I had thought would be my ally. Those thoughts felt like a lot of time ago.

“See? There is nothing to worry about.” Rosa said, moving me to the couch. I was placed there, looking at it, when she patted my behind. “Sit down, darling. We still have some time.”

I obeyed and she sat next to me. Her hand grabbed my chin and forced to look at me. “You would love me if I remove the sock, right?”

I stared at her for one second before nodding. I swallowed my pride, wanting to reply. But I knew better. And I really wanted the socks to be removed.

“I’ll remove the gag as well but you must promise not to shout.” she said. I nodded again and she giggled. The sock around my nose was removed and I enjoyed my first fresh air in many minutes. Next, she took away the tape securing my lips and pulled the sock from my mouth just a bit.

“Mmmphh!” I protested, a part of the sock still stuck inside my mouth.

“Don’t be such a baby.” Rosa said. “Spit it.”

I pushed the sock with my tongue. It tasted awful. I groaned, but maybe that was Rosa’s intention. With some effort, I finally managed to spit the sock and it fell on my lap. I flexed my jaw and licked my lips, trying to get rid of the foul taste. I leered at her and she was looking at me, with a very interesting look. “What?” I asked.

“Oh, cutie, don’t be rude.” Her arm was wrapped around my waist, like a hug. My first reaction was to move away, but I knew it was going to be pointless. Even with just my wrists tied, there was no point fighting it. My freedom was close, at least for that weekend. “I can’t wait to have the next weekend with Karen and you. Remember: we have a deal, if you don’t want Hazel to find out you played with her while she was all helpless.”

I sighed, resigned to my fate. “If you are going to do the same things Maria and Andrea did, you are in big trouble. Karen will never accept it.”

“Nah.” Rosa said, her other hand pinching my cheek lightly. “I know better. I know what Maria did was bad. She captured you against your will. She kept you against your will.”

“And you helped her!” I said, angrily. “You are just as bad as her.”

“No shouting.” She pinched my cheek again. “But am I? Maybe I’m a bad girl. But I’m asking for permission first.”

“You are blackmailing me.” I replied.

“Still, you have to agree it’s an improvement.” She looked at me directly. “Oh, come on. I’m not going to give Karen a prisoner’s number, or to make her sleep on the floor or anything like that.”

“Right. You are only going to keep her tied up and gagged for the weekend.” I said, annoyed. “Like that is a normal thing to do.”

“Maybe, for some people. You don’t know. Besides… you don’t have that many options, do you?”

I sighed again. “I guess I don’t. That doesn’t make it right.”

“Maybe Karen will like it. We’ll see. Until then…”

There was a car noise and the garage door was opened. My family had arrived.

Rosa startled at first, but knew perfectly what to do. She grabbed the knot securing my wrists and pulled it. Soon, I felt my hands being released. I rubbed my wrists as she just sat there, smiling, knowing perfectly I couldn’t retaliate with my folks so close. She looked at me, and guessed what I was thinking. “Oh, come on. You don’t want me prisoner. I know who you want. And trust me. After this weekend and the next one, you’ll probably learn how to get your revenge.”

My parents and little brother entered the living room and waved at me. Rosa just smiled and looked at me. “It was really fun. See you next weekend.”

With a quick peck on my cheek and a quick wave at my family, the last of my captors left. I stood up and greeted my family properly. And when asked about her, I felt forced to just say she was a friend of mine who had stayed to help me clean the house. My parents didn’t seem annoyed by that; on the contrary, they looked delighted at how clean the house was. Knowing a college girl had held a party just a night ago, I could understand their happiness.

I excused myself and walked back to my room. The zip bag containing my wallet, keys and phone was there. The first thing I did was to pick up my phone and turn it on. There were a couple of messages from Karen, asking me if I was still on board to go with her next weekend, when she was about to become Rosa’s captive.

I bit my lip. I wanted to tell her the truth. The actual truth. And prepare her for the following weekend. Maybe even prevent her from going. But some of the last words of Rosa resounded in my head. If I learned, this weekend and the next one, how to get revenge… was it possible for me to get actual revenge?

I looked at my phone and winced. It was a wince at first. Then, it turned into a smile. I texted her back.

“Sure, count me in.”
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

That last smile has me intrigued. She's not the brightest around but I think her determination may finally yield some positive results in her next adventure. Can't wait to see how everyone's relationships evolve in the fallout.

Congrats on finishing your story. It was a brilliant read through and through. I truly felt the desperation and hope with every beat. Loved the characters, even if most were sadistic little brats (there are more apt descriptors :lol: ). For once I think some revenge is well deserved :twisted:
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

A great finish of a fantastic Story. And the last Paragraphs were most intriguing, even if Rosa´s remarks were a little cryptic. I understand Carla´s desire for revenge and I think that Maria and especially Andrea earned some payback. But if and how that happens remains to be seen. If Carla can learn something from her Ordeal, there is at least one lesson to be learned. Careful planning and preparation will be key.
Hywok
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hywok »

Completely agree with [mention]Caesar73[/mention] fantastic from start to finish, the gift that keep giving - thanks! :D
Beaumains
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Beaumains »

So, this was it? For the second time, you have made an entire epic out of one weekend that turned out to have countless twists and turns, hopes and disappointments, pointless cruelty and sometimes kindness. The finish was great, and i was at first skeptical why Karen was introduced so late, but now i see it is a stroke of genius to end the story on a cliffhanger and keep all the tension. I would surely read the entire next weekend, no doubt. This was just too good!!
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

A superb end to the story, and by the sounds of it, there is some more to come. Thank you for writing this story, it's been a pleasure to read it.

It was very well written, and thought out, lots of twists and turns to the story, and plenty of good characters, I really enjoyed it. 8-)
CyanG1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by CyanG1 »

This was an awesome story, I really liked reading every chapter. I enjoyed the characters and their interactions and would love to see more of them. Carla seems to be getting into it and has still not given up on her revenge, haha. When you decide to continue the story about the next weekend I will definitely check it out. Awesome work!
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

This story was absolutely great, the things you managed to do with a setting so predictable like spending a weekend tied up were incredible, not a single chapter felt samey or repetitive but instead each chapter felt unique, always with a new rough treatment for our unfortunate protagonist to endure.

The way you managed to fin in all of the characters was also really well done, introducing too many characters can easily make a story feel crowded which absolutely isn't the case for this one, each character's introduction was perfectly timed and their dynamics and personalities were unique enough not to make them feel like copies of each other, also you wrote some excellent dialogue between them

Congratulations for finishing this great story, I can assure you that I'll be reading whatever it is that you write next.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This was an amazing story, and I can't wait to see what the next weekend goes like. The amount of detail and the way the story flowed were really nice. Many of the situations that Carla got put in are situations that I would love to experience myself. I especially liked the situation on both sides with the dog crate, mainly because I'm missing owning one myself at the moment. Keep writing like this and I will keep reading all your amazing stories.
TimChimp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TimChimp »

I didn't expected to come back to see this story finished but I did not mind the ending at all, its conclusive enough to feel satisfying yet open enough to leave me wanting more, I'll be waiting for your next story, whatever it is!
masha7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by masha7 »

Awesome! Two chapters in and love it.
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

One of my all time favourites on this board is this Work of @Mineira1986 ! Highly recommended!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Just began to reread this tale of @Mineira1986 It did not lose its charm!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic