Among Us (FF/F, FFF/F, F/FFFF) - Update Part 36 + Epilogue (FINISHED)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

You tied up all the loose ends, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]. Now, for your epilogue, I am waiting with great anticipation.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Mineira1986
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mineira1986 »

I missed my own deadline by a little!

Thanks a lot for your comments [mention]GreyLord[/mention] , [mention]Caesar73[/mention] and also [mention]ninterz[/mention] who commented quite some before I retake this story (Also thanks to everybody who commented and followed this story as well). Here is the short epilogue and I will continue with the sequel... eventually (after I get my other things right on track).

Epilogue

“Not so stoic and superior now, huh?”

Monica struggled. Her body was tied up in the exact position that Alexandra had been after she had lost the first game. Bent over, her stomach pressed against the desk, ropes securing her torso against the furniture. Her ankles were still ziptied and her hands tied behind her back. The panel gag was in her place and the blindfold too.

Alexandra raised the paddle. “I asked you a question. When you are asked, you respond?”

The paddle fell on her butt, like it had fallen for the last half hour.

“MMMMPHHH!”

“Sorry, I don’t get it, you have to speak…” Another spank. “Louder.”

“MMMMMPHHH!!”

Someone knocked the door. Alexandra turned around and found Marcia.

“Are you ready to go?” Alexandra asked.

Marcia nodded. “Yes, my crew has arrived. I’m taking your three employees for the rest of the weekend. They’ll be brought back tomorrow for work, don’t worry.”

“I won’t worry.” Alexandra smiled. “Do you need any help?”

“That’s very thoughtful, but my crew is good.”

Alexandra rubbed Monica’s bottom lightly. “She could use some time off, just to recover from the punishment.”

Marcia shook her head again. “That’s OK. Besides, the captives should never be left without supervision.”

Alexandra looked disappointed for a second but smiled right after. “You heard, Monica? That means we can continue.”

She delivered the bound woman a sharp slap on her bottom with her hand.

Marcia turned around and left the room. She walked straight to the main room, where her three new captives waited. In another room, Wendy and her friends were finishing the cleaning after a quick nap.

The team consisting of two other women had arrived. One picked Carmelle by her arms and the other took her legs. Without waking her up, they transported her away to the garage, where a white van awaited.

Marcia cleaned her glasses and contemplated the other two bound girls, still sleeping. The team returned and took Rossana away. Only Lori remained on site.

The team came for a third time. They went to pick up Lori when Marcia stopped them.

“I’ve got this, folks.”

The two other women looked at each other. “Are you sure?” one of them asked.

“This one deserves a more personal treatment.” Marcia smiled. “You may go and turn on the engine. I’ll be right there with you.”

It seemed odd, but the team accepted it. As they left, Marcia knelt down and caressed Lori’s face with the back of her hand.

“Wakey, wakey.” Marcia whispered in her ear after she removed the headset.

“Mmmphh… Whmmph?! Mmmpph!”

“Yes, Lori, you are still tied up. You took a long nap, but here is the thing.” Marcia patted her head. “You broke the rules, so now I get to decide your punishment. Don’t worry, it will only take the rest of the Sunday. I hope you didn’t have any plans.”

“MMMMPHH!”

“Can’t understand you, sorry. Now you come with us. You will love this.”

With surprising strength, Marcia picked up Lori over her shoulder. Lori struggled as best as she could. Marcia sighed and delivered her a quick spank.

“Behave, missy. It’s going to be worse for you otherwise.”

But Lori didn’t listen or surrender. She kept her struggles, even earning three more slaps on her bum as they arrived to the van.

“A more personal touch you say?” The woman sitting in the driver seat said.

“You know how I am.” Marcia placed Lori in the back, next to her friends.

“I figure you want to travel with the captives.” The second woman asked.

“Now that you insist…” Marcia winked, climbing at the back of the van and closing the door. “We are not in a hurry, take your time.”

The two other women looked at each other and raised their eyebrows. The second one climbed in the passenger seat. The engine started running.

“Rest, Lori, dear.” Marcia said, enjoying the struggles of the bound girl. “Your punishment is about to start.”
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The Epilogue is the perfect End for your tale [mention]Mineira1986[/mention] - Rosanna and Company are surely in for an interesting and memorable Weekend :) I suspect the Ladies may find sitting on Monday a bit unconvenient :)
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Thank you so much for this story, [mention]Mineira1986[/mention]. It was enjoyable from start to finish.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
ninterz
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ninterz »

Oh man, I did miss some updates.
Just some days ago I thought about this story.
The last chapters were really great.
It was really a joy to follow the story. Thank you so much
A good end for a good story.
Can't wait to read the sequel.
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

I have been hanging around TUGstories since the 00s, so at least 13 or 14 years. This was, without a doubt, the single greatest adventure I have ever read in all those years. Mineira, this is absolutely fantastic work. It was riveting to the extent that I felt Wendy's anxiety at every step and joined her in exhaustion. It seems impossible that these 37 chapters basically take place over just 4 days or so, but you did it!

My only regret is that I wasn't here as the chapters were being written. I read it a single sitting over about 2.5 hours. You cannot ask for more from a story.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic