Enter the collector M/FF ( Updated 28-03 )

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Enter the collector M/FF ( Updated 28-03 )

Post by Bondage_Addicted »

A small, but simple start to a more casual story mostly to introduce the collector as character! :)

It was a pleasant night in the city of Marina bay, most of its citizens were currently asleep in their homes or tending to some events outside, getting drunk at parties or just taking In the view of the city lights. It was nights as these that offered a great ordeal of fun whilst also presenting a path to crime.

And while most were tending to their usual, a silent figure had been roaming the local museum.
Tall, casual and appearing almost theatrical alike with an almost phantom-like appearance, including a white mask, hat and a cane to style it off.

They’ve been calling him the ‘ Phantom ‘, the ‘ masked thief’ or ‘ the collector ‘
Whatever name was used, his intentions were always clear and often misinterpreted.

And even though he was breaking inside, he walked through the halls of the building almost as if he was a visitor, his eyes wandering from painting to painting, enjoying the marvelous collection to heart.

He stopped at a smaller painting, containing a drawing of an older man in the company of a beautiful dog.

“ Seems my search is finally bearing some fruits “ He calmly spoke sighting the painting, upon hearing some footsteps behind him he quickly turned around.

“ Hold it right there thief! “ The woman shouted, pulling out a gun.

The collector instead took his hat off, and made a small bow towards the girl.
He couldn’t resist beautiful women, and this guard was no exception either.
Long beautiful red hair, hazel brown eyes and a rather casual yet captivating guard's outfit, sporting some rather tight pants.

“ Well hello beautiful, sorry to interrupt your evening “ The man spoke as calm as before, but the guard wanted nothing of it, although she was most surprised by his calm demeanor, especially noticeable when compared to the usual criminals.

“ Don’t play games buddy, you’re committing quite a crime here! “
Last edited by Bondage_Addicted 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
It's actually super easy, barely an inconvenience!
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Nice Intro:) I wonder, if this is the first part of a longer Story?
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago Nice Intro:) I wonder, if this is the first part of a longer Story?
:lol: Not sure actually! I by accident posted it in the wrong section as well, whoops

But it might be, wanted to make a small start, and kick it off fast with the rest.
It's aimed as a small one, but it may extend to more depending on how it goes though :)
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

Do carry on please 😀
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I get the impression that it’s not paintings that he likes to collect...
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago I get the impression that it’s not paintings that he likes to collect...
My thoughts exactly 😀
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Caesar73 wrote: 3 years ago
WillHBonney wrote: 3 years ago I get the impression that it’s not paintings that he likes to collect...
My thoughts exactly 😀
:lol: I hate to spoil fun, but sadly he's just a collector of good art!!
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

As the collector began to return his hat, a soft smile appeared underneath his mask. He always did enjoy female company.
“ The only crime present here would be your beauty “

At those words the guard felt somewhat flustered, keeping her gun in her hands as she eyed his movement.
She stepped forward, keeping her gun aimed at the man as she couldn’t help but feel somewhat captivated by the man.
But also cautious, feeling the urge to stop him.

“ Don’t even try! “ The woman shouted “ I’m aware of all the content you stole! “

He mostly shrugged in response. “ I merely returned most of it to their rightful owners “

The guard briefly raised a brow “ ..Most of it? “

“ I do need to pay my rent don’t I? “

While he spoke, he walked closer towards the guard, who in her position felt more and more uneasy. She had the man in reach and had the upper hand, yet she wasn't at all feeling in charge.

“ I have a busy schedule however, so if you’d please – “

“ Get down! “ The woman shouted, interrupting the man, but as she did, the man simply pointed the cane towards her. “ That wasn’t a request “

And as she eyed the cane, a small gas began to emit out of the front and she slowly began to feel dizzy by it all.
“ W..wh..what’s.. go..going on.. “ She dropped her gun while her vision became blurry and in a manner of seconds, the collector walked towards her, catching her in his hands as she fell unconscious.

He went through her hairs whilst gently laying her down the floor.

“ Such a shame to see you fall victim, but persistence is not without consequence “

While the guard was laying there, he had fetched two pairs of rope, crouching down and rolling the guard on her stomach.
As he held onto the rope, he began tying her legs up.

“ A shame you stood in my way beautiful “ He secured the knots and proceeded to move to the girl’s hands, taking them and securing them tightly.

“ But compared to her, your beauty is much more natural, isn’t it? “

He stood up afterward, hearing some footsteps in the distance. He rose up, taking his cane and swung it in the direction of what turned out to be a casual guy who quickly flinched with the cane held close in his face.

“ Dude, it’s me David! “ David exclaimed nervously as the collector lowered his cane slowly.
David is one of his casual henchpeople.

Although mostly just one of three to help carry the stolen goods, crates and often help fight off guards and heroes, which usually resulted in the collector still doing most of the work.

“ I was expecting you to handle our friend here, did you get lost? “

“ No, kinda.. okay I got a bit lost! “ David slowly began to confess, to no surprise as the collector simply pointed to the painting with his cane.

“ There’s our price, I expect you to carry it safely into the van “ The collector instructed as David nodded and began to walk towards the painting. “ Did she sleep on the job? “ He joked dryly as he walked towards the painting.

The collector took out some handkerchief as he eyed the girl.

“ Indeed, one could argue she’s about to be tied to this position. “

“ Wow you using a pun, you’re actually speaking normally now! “ David blurted out as he chuckled while taking the painting from the wall.
" Sorry! " He knew he could be blunt, it was his usual behavior and something he knew would annoy a lot, but not his masked associate

“ And you’re as subtle as ever, careful with it though, it’s priceless “

“ Yeah yeah, don’t worry! I got this, I’m ahead! “ David smugly added as he eyed the girl. “ Um, so what are you gonna do with her? “

“ Remind her that actions have consequence, I’ll join you shortly “

David nodded and began walking his way as the collector turned to the girl.

“ Now then… “ But as he did, he quickly got back on his feet upon hearing someone’s voice in the distance.

“ Betty, where you at? Taking a piss or something? “ A female voice shouted, sounding mixed between cocky as annoyed.

He almost felt like rolling his eyes. “ How does he avoid all the security “
Caesar73
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Caesar73 »

The more the merrier 😀
Bandit666
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Bandit666 »

Damn and here was me waiting to discover her fate. But still now there’s two so what will happen next I wonder.
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bandit666 wrote: 3 years ago Damn and here was me waiting to discover her fate. But still now there’s two so what will happen next I wonder.
A good question, a lot more for sure! ;)
Bondage_Addicted
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Betty her partner was a somewhat bigger girl, her blonde hair kept in a smaller ponytail. The guard walked slowly into the gallery whilst looking around for her partner. Her eyes then widened as she saw her partner on the floor tied up.

“ Betty, o shit what happened! “ She immediately walked towards her partner before slightly shuddering, as she was surprised by a voice behind her, which followed by a gun being loaded.

“ I would suggest cooperating, I wouldn’t dream of hurting two beautiful girls tonight “

The guard stood there silently, she wanted to turn herself around but couldn’t find the courage nor risk both of them being injured in one night.
She raised both of her hands slowly in the air as the man eager walked towards her.

“ That’s more like, place them both behind your back will you? “

“ W-what do you want creep? “ The guard nervously stammered out as she felt her wrists being taken behind her and secured with what felt like a rope.

“ Such language, I’d almost feel insulted.. almost that is “
He turned her around so she could face the man, quickly being taken off guard by the masked appearance, instantly recognizing him from the news.

“ ..You! “

“ Quite correct my dear, now do me a favor and lie down your stomach for me “

She wanted to cuss him out for his behavior, but with her and her friend bound, there was only so much she could do and there wasn’t anyone else around.

She didn’t give him satisfaction by answering and began crouching and laying herself flat onto the ground.
“ Whatever you want, you’re not getting away with it! “

The collector fetched out his last cord of rope and worked himself down on his knees and began securing the girl her ankles. Her phrase was both amusing as it was cliché, he had heard this over and over and although it was a bit simple, it was good to hear.

He pulled tightly at the rope, causing the guard to start wiggling with her feet on the cold floor, grunting as she began squirming. “ What do you even want you freak! “

“ Some silence would be nice, wouldn’t you say? “ He took the handkerchief and crouched beside the girl, who eyed the cloth in his hands, giving him a dirty look.

“ O you won’t ga-mmmm hhllllmppphh!!! “ The girl tried her best to scold him but the rag was quickly tied around her mouth, muffling her response as she angrily wiggled her body.

The collector eager turned to the girl on the floor beside her, and gagged her in a similar way as her friend.

“ Ghhh hhhhff mmmmhh!! “ The girl groaned out as she watched her friend being gagged, the man simply stood up afterward, eyeing both of the girls.

“ Clearly I’ve struck a nerve, but actions have consequences.. “ The collector smirked behind his mask, he would often leave his captives somewhat humiliated, partly to spite others as they had done to him in the past.

The guard eyed as he walked towards Betty, her eyes widened as he pulled her pants down her tied ankles. Betty her orange thong revealed in the process.

“ Whhh ymmm dnnng!? “ She cried out in bewilderment.

“ Humiliation is a harsh lesson, isn’t it? “

She shook her head, cursing as he approached her.

“ Dnnnt fmmmm tmmmhh mhh! “ She tried to wiggle herself away, even trying to lunge her feet at him, but it wasn’t doing much except make it easier to slide her pants off as well, her pink striped underwear visible. Her cheeks became red instantly as the man eyed her colorful choice.

“ I was expecting any other color than pink, you've subverted expectations than “

“ Mmmhh!! “ She glared back angrily but quickly felt more helpless in the situation.

“ Now, I’ve gotta make my exit but not before giving you something to warm up.. “

Sometime later that night a redheaded girl in a purple ninja-like outfit had entered the museum, with a spider symbol on her chest that made people refer her as the ‘ Arachnid Heroine ‘ Some vague reports of a masked man being sighted around it had her convinced the collector was no doubt active.

“ So far so good.. “ Her senses had been somewhat quiet, giving her some comfort that nothing is lurking around, least for now. As she wandered around she quickly began hearing some muffled calls in the distance.

She immediately ran into the direction and quickly stopped as she saw two guards tied onto each other on the floor squirming with their pants off.

“ Hllllmmmm usmmmm! “ The girls cried out as Arachnid quickly dashed into their direction, but stopped in her tracks as her senses felt a tingle.

“ ..Just a second girls, we’re not alone! “

She quickly saw the collector stepping out of the shadows into the light, wielding his cane while making a small bow before his nemesis.

“ Most correct, good to see you again my beloved heroine “
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic